- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Another combination of two chapters from writing.com.  In this one, you escape Quinn's thong but are still stuck in her ass.  Even more gas and sweat, as well as setting the stage for anus TF.

This day had been maybe the worst of your life. If only you knew how much worse it was about to get.

You began breaking free from Quinn's thong. Her warm sweat had made it possible for you to escape, even while under the constant barrage of farts that Quinn's asshole had been sputtering out onto you. It was beyond disgusting and rank, but you had been exposed to her flatulence for so long now that you were at least over the shock of it. You decided to focus on your plan for escape: Get off the thong, then follow the current of Quinn's sweat as it follows whatever path her farts were taking to escape her ass. It didn't matter how much flesh you'd have to squeeze through, you knew that you were small enough that you'd be able to just ride Quinn's farts to freedom.

At least, this was your optimistic assumption. You knew that it was also possible you could just get stuck somewhere else and be forced to spend the rest of the night stuck in a different nook of Quinn's glorious backside. But you figured that if you did nothing, you'd be doomed to that sort of fate regardless, so there was no harm in trying.

Quinn's wrinkly hole had a brief moment of rest as the huge fart she had been expelling onto you finished puttering out pitifully. You knew this was going to be your best chance for a while, and began mustering up all of your strength so that you could break yourself off of the thong. It didn't take too long thanks to the amount of warm sweat that you and the cloth were now drenched in. You peeled yourself off, feeling victorious for the first time all day!

You went to stand on the fabric, but as you did your body squished forward in on itself. You fell face-first back into the thong and a puddle of gas-infused sweat. It seemed that you overestimated how much you had reformed after breaking off of the thong, as you were now struggling to retain your human shape. Each time you tried to stand, you fell back into yourself. And with each failure, you'd try even quicker to stand, which just caused your body to get tangled more and more within itself.

Why can't I stand up? Is it because of how warm the sweat is? you theorized to yourself. It was in fact the correct guess, as the furnace that Quinn had made deep within her ass was warmer than any mass you've ever been trapped under before. You've handled warm sweat, hot gas, and intense pressure on their own before, but never all at once under several blankets. The conditions that Quinn had made for you were far more devious than what she had anticipated, as it was now impossible for you to reform! You were a tiny puddle of subhuman matter who literally could not even stand up for himself. You nevertheless decided to persist, and began squirming your body forward until you were off of Quinn's thong. No matter, I can always reform after I get out from under Quinn. I can still move at least, so all I have to do is follow--

Your own thoughts were cut off as Quinn's anus was reawakened. Like a monster of it's own, it exploded in tremendous strength as a windstorm escaped through its mouth and onto you. You had no choice but to take it at full force, and it coated you in a fresh new coat of anal funk. It had been Quinn's biggest fart of the night so far, one that brought her subconscious pleasure as it reverberated through her rectum. It had been so big that it actually caused Quinn to seductively moan and stir in her sleep; her body knew it was a good one. It would have felt like a taunt had you been able to hear it, but the beautiful giantess' anal eruption deafened you and left you disoriented, even more helpless to whatever it had in store for you.

After the huge fart, Quinn's body began subconsciously searching for a way to get more comfortable. She never really stayed in one position for the entire night, so she began to flip over until she was laying down on her stomach. It seemed to be the new perfect position for her, as her gut wasn't feeling quite as bloated now and could handle the pressure of laying down on it. Still unconscious, she had not even the slightest thought of where you would end up.

A lot a tumbling and turbulence had happened in a short amount of time. There was Quinn's latest fart that just decimated all of your senses, and the fact that the giantess had just shifted and turned over to lay on her stomach. This is all on top of how much of a mangled little blob that you had turned into since you were still unable to reform. You couldn't even move yet, and you weren't even sure where you were on Quinn. You only knew that your escape plan had failed.

Quinn's soft flesh was still surrounding you on all sides, and there was a thin coat of sweat on all of her surfaces. It wasn't as much of a flood as when you were under her butt, but the liquid was still able to move you more than you could move yourself. Hopelessly you let it carry you away; you were helpless to the combination of water and gravity. Even this was stronger than you.

You slid down and through more flesh, trying to determine where you were. You couldn't rely on your sight since everything was Quinn's skin, and your sense of smell was too overwhelmed by the entire environment to be any help either. It wasn't until you heard a familiar deep rumble that you realized you were still stuck in Quinn's juicy booty. You were being carried right back to her asshole by her sweat, as if it was your fate to never escape her ass.

A small gust of flatulence escaped Quinn's anus silently. As it hissed out, the sweat that was carrying you flowed quicker to her asshole. The wrinkly anus was opening just enough for her body's water to drain into, and your stomach dropped as you saw where you were heading. You were terrified of falling inside of Quinn's anus, but with the way gravity was pushing you, you didn't have a chance of avoiding it. You were still a mush of any solid shape, but you tried yet again to spread out any appendage you had to grab on to Quinn's oily crack. If you fell into her open asshole, you knew that there'd be absolutely no escaping it, and even less of a chance of being found by your captor.

Time was running out, and Quinn's anus was pulsing out again, ready to unleash another bout of gas. You forced your body to hold on to anything that it could, making the motions of pushing out your arms, legs and head. As the sweat carried you right on top of Quinn's pucker, you managed to slightly reform and hold yourself over her hole! You were still squishy, but you at least weren't falling into her butt. Even as her soft fart blew past you and spread her anus open, you were able to anchor your hands and feet on the edges of her orifice. The warm air blew past you and you had no choice but to inhale it, but you were able to stay put thanks to your appendages being trapped in between her fleshy folds.

When Quinn's asshole closed, you sighed in relief and laid down in exhaustion. That effort you had used to escape a fate of being trapped inside of Quinn's bladder had taken the wind out of you, along with her wind. Even if you could move, you were so exhausted that you were about to drift into unconsciousness, still on top of your roommate's giant, greasy asshole. You closed your eyes ready to rest for the first time in almost a day, not even fazed by the tiny poots that continued to slide out from your wrinkly bed, albeit at a much slower rate. You had experienced so much of Quinn’s emissions by now that it no longer fazed you. Her stench covered you and was so engrained into your squishy form that your last thought before sleeping was whether or not you’d ever be able to clean yourself of it entirely.

With another gentle pfft, Quinn’s anus kissed you goodnight and you fell asleep somewhat peacefully. As you slept, your body would reform on its own, so long as it wasn't interrupted by anything else. But Quinn's gut had experienced the worst of her excessive snacking, so even with her weaker farts that would continue to flow naturally out of her pucker, you weren't going to fall into her bowels.  For now you were safe on top of your beautiful roommate's sphincter, but who knew what tomorrow would bring...