- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Plenty of gas and sweat in this chapter.  Enjoy!

PFFFT

It was a quiet night throughout the apartment, aside from the repeated echo of muffled farts that was coming from Quinn's room. To an outsider looking in, they'd have seen a beautiful girl bundled up under blankets, smiling in peace. But under the layers of blankets and deep within the thick woman's rear was a pitifully small string that barely classified as underwear. The thong was snug tight in between Quinn's massive cheeks, and was resting up against her oily sphincter. At least, it would be if Quinn hadn't been producing an insane amount of gas, which was constantly leaking out of her pooper into a warm, steady and silent stream of flatulence. It was flowing right past the thong you were essentially fused to, with absolutely no sign of stopping.

The gas was able to escape through a minuscule hole where the cheeks met, which created a soft yet constant BRRRBBT noise that was keeping you awake. Without it, you assumed, there would have been a chance that the toxic gas that Quinn was coating you in would knock you out and give you a some sort of break from the hell she had been putting you through since you moved in only hours ago. Although, there was still the fact that Quinn's gas was still creating a whirlwind environment that was existing within an air pocket inside of her ass flesh. It shook the thong violently, like a paper streamer attached to an air vent. It was making you even more nauseous than you already were, as you were at least starting to get somewhat used to the smell of Quinn.

As you fluttered in the wind, Quinn's farts continued pouring out of her at a faster rate. You thought her gut was in bad shape before, but as it had now been a few hours since her huge meal, it seemed that her lactose intolerance was finally making it's exit. The time in between her farts was decreasing, and soon enough it seemed like there was more time when Quinn was farting instead of not. The smell became even more rank as her intestines continued gurgling just past her constantly fluttering pucker. Whenever the buttfloss you were stuck to did stop moving in the wind, you'd only have a brief moment to witness Quinn's pudgy anal orifice blossom out at you before opening out as it blew more stinky kisses at you.

It was a relentless hell for you, one that began rivaling your time buried in Quinn's shit as the night grew longer after hours and hours. Quinn, on the other hand, was sleeping deeply. She was having a great dream and was incredibly comfortable, not even being bothered by the amount of sweat that her body was starting to produce underneath so many blankets. For whatever reason, the sweat on her body, no matter where the pore was that it originated, would find a path to her backside. Although it had been mostly getting caught in her sheets, it was getting to the point where it was able to follow gravity to the lowest part of the bed. That part, of course, was Quinn's huge juicy ass, and the very center of it was you.

You didn't even realize it for the longest time, as Quinn's flatulence was battering you into disorientation, but you started to notice an abundance of moisture surrounding you. At first, you had feared that Quinn had sharted, but were relieved when you noticed it wasn't brown. It eventually pooled enough to make contact with your face, at which point you were forced to taste it. The water was salty and warm, which immediately spelled out 'sweat' in your mind. It wasn't anything too new to you, as Quinn's dumptruck ass had already coated you in plenty of sweat, until you felt the pool of it rising. It dawned upon you that Quinn must have been sweating more and more under her blanket. And with nowhere for her gas to escape, it must have been warming up the giantess even more than usual!

As disgusting as it was, you knew this might be a blessing in disguise. With every one of Quinn's farts, you were just being jostled around while stuck to a thong. You knew there'd be no way to escape until morning. However, with Quinn's warm sweat starting to pool where you were, you could feel it soaking your form and loosening the bond you had to her underwear. If it was able to rise enough, it might break you free, which could give you a chance to escape Quinn's gas storm.

The idea was in your head, but you still had to find a way to implement it. The puddle of sweat was building up more and more under Quinn's butt, but you were still fluttering in her flatulence whenever her pucker expelled another ginormous gust. It was still going to take time for the sweat to rise, and Quinn's ass was becoming a worse and worse environment by the second. Her ass happily burped out longer and more violent farts every minute, as her gut was experiencing the brunt of her dietary problems now.

Your world became hotter and hotter, which was a double-edged sword. You needed the sweat to be warm enough to break you off of the thong, but you also knew that if it became too hot then it could spell trouble for your squishy body. If you weren't careful, you'd lose all control and could become extra liquidy, at which point you could get trapped somewhere else that not even Quinn would know about. If you were going to escape, you were going to have to follow her gas wherever it was escaping to, and you'd have to do it fast.

Quinn's methane hurricane was accelerating still, and her body was warming up in line with it. But still, the giantess slept happily and carefree. She wasn't even aware of the sweat puddle that was pooling under her ass, or the fact that it was completely covering her roommate now. You were in no danger of drowning, but were still suffering under the heat, taste and stench. But you could feel yourself starting to loosen from thong, and prepared yourself for an escape.