- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter place you back into Quinn's thong, and she gives you one last talking to before sealing you in her fleshy and gassy tomb for the night.

Quinn looked down at you, and saw you glancing at her thong. She lowered her voice and switched on her cold persona. "I hope you don't think that I've forgotten about your punishment just because you decided to jump into my shit. If you were looking for pity, my poo was not the place to find it," said Quinn as she brought her thong over to you. She took you in between her thumb and index finger and effortlessly molded you back up against her purple thong, although you weren't mashed quite as intensely as before. Still, it was enough to have you stuck and immobile yet again. "You still have a lesson to learn about perving out over girls' asses, apparently."
She placed the thong back on the counter before wiping and flushing away her fecal creation. Quinn then grabbed you and stepped back into the thong. "Although, if you weren't turned off of butts like mine before," she said as she slid you up her meaty legs, "you definitely will be by morning, haha!" As she pulled you back and stretched the thong over her huge derriere, you tried to savor the last of your time outside of Quinn's booty. The unfortunate fact remained: you had no idea when she'd be letting you out again. You took in a deep breath to enjoy the fresh air, but her massive shit still hung heavy in the air, and remained engrained into your skin.
At least the view is nice you thought right before Quinn plunged you back into her cavernous canyon. Just as before, you were squeezed by her hams in all directions until she finally was able to pull you right up against her asshole again. The puffy backdoor greeted you with a kiss, and you realized immediately just how much worse the smell was in her ass after a trip to the bathroom. Even with wiping, there were still traces of her shit caught in between the folds of her anus. As it sucked on you, they got smeared all over your body. You wanted to protest, but were helpless against the strength of the girls pooper. This simple ring of muscle had more control over your life than you did right now.

Once Quinn had you in place, she washed her hands, brushed her teeth, and returned to her bedroom. Before hopping in bed, she turned to her generous backside to send you a message. "Listen Hunter, you might think that I'm being too much, but there is nothing acceptable about being a sick little pervert who takes advantage of his size to prey upon women," Quinn's voice boomed so strongly that the message made it's way down to you, only partially muffled by the pounds of ass flesh that surrounded you. "I don't know how you've made it this far, but it's gotta stop now. I'll take you out of there tomorrow morning, but I need you to understand that you can't keep on living here with us if you're not going to be more respectful. Either quit being toxic, or quit living here."

Quinn spoke her plea so sternly and impassioned that you actually felt bad for a moment, before remembering that you were only in this mess because of a big misunderstanding. You were frustrated, but realized that Quinn is only acting out of love and care for her roommates. And before you two got into this mess, you were actually enjoying getting to know your new roommate. It definitely beat living at home, at least when you weren't trapped in a thong attached to someone as farty as Quinn, or buried under her shit. You collected yourself and accepted that there was nothing you could do until morning, but felt good knowing that at that point you'd at least be able to reform and explain everything to the voluptuous giantess.

Quinn's anus was still suckling on you, which you again embraced in a defeated manner. You were grateful for any nourishment you could get, even if it was in the form of a slimy fartbox that was trying to gobble you up. As you nuzzled against it and began to relax, it sputtered out a 3-second long SBD that coated your entire body.

You were ready to recoil in disgust, but then Quinn slammed her ass down onto her bed. Her careless tossing of herself shook you violently, and you were crushed in every direction as she shifted and turned until she found a comfortable spot. Unfortunately, the most comfortable spot for her was lying on her back, which left you compressed underneath her entire weight. You felt like you were about to pop, until Quinn tooted out another big fart. With no where to escape, the gas created a small airpocket in Quinn's flesh around the thong, leaving you with nothing to inhale except for the giantess' gas. Oh God, it's going to be a long night you thought to yourself as Quinn's toxic emissions carried you in and out of consciousness.

Up above, Quinn laid comfortable under a big blanket and quilt. She normally only needed one sheet since she was prone to getting warm and sweaty, but she wasn't done torturing you. Even as she drifted to sleep, she went to bed satisfied with the way she had trapped you and punished you. She held her belly to feel it gurgling, creating more gas that she knew would bombard you while she slept. Quinn was very proud of herself, and effortlessly excreted out another fart that she could feel was trapped underneath the blanket with you. She lifted it up to her nose to smell her rank intestinal exhaust and smiled, basking in the smell of her own gas. She knew she'd sleep well tonight, and dispensed another fart as she relaxed into sleep.