- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Another combination of two chapters from writing.com.  Heavy amount of scat in this chapter, obviously.

After watching in suspended terror for what felt like an hour, Quinn's dump finally fell out of her rectum. It coiled up into a pile below you which emanated intense warmth and stench. The smell was ungodly, but what really scared you was the heat coming off of the turd. It was so warm from being cooked up inside of Quinn that it was weakening the bond you had to her thong. And with her thick thighs closing off the outside of the toilet bowl, it had nowhere to rise past you. You felt yourself weakening more and more; how cruel it was that after all this time of trying to escape her panties, you were now holding on to them for dear life.

Up above, Quinn felt much more relieved, but she knew that her gas tank wasn't completely empty yet. She relaxed her anus some more and was able to let a long but silent stream of gas slide right out of her muscly orifice. It felt warm as it hissed out, and she knew it was only going to make things smell that much worse for you. Maybe I should just forget about him and flush the pervert away she thought to herself morbidly. Although, then I couldn't have fun with him anymore.

The anus in front of you puckered and expanded as it hissed out a long gusty fart. The flatulence didn't add much to the god awful stench that already took up the entire space of the toilet bowl, but it did add to the temperature of the environment. It was subtle, but Quinn subconsciously felt her underside warm up, which just allowed her to get more comfortable as the last of her shit made it's way through her bladder.

For you, on the other hand, there was nothing subtle about her latest gas. It's warmth was weakening your grasp more and more, and you knew that without Quinn's interference you were going to fall in to her massive dumping pile before long. You tried to reform your arms and hands so that you could hold on to the thong, but it was clear that it was going to take too long for you to do so. Please Quinn! you pleaded internally, Please don't let me fall in! Anything other than this, I swear. Just help me!

As there was no way she could hear you, the inevitable happened. You felt the small remainder of your body peel off of the fabric, and watched in horror as you descended into the giantess' waste. You smacked right into it face first, where the smell and taste invaded your body instantaneously. The warm solid log that just minutes ago had been deep inside of Quinn was now the ground you were laying on. You were paralyzed physically due to your squishy form, but mentally in fear and disgust. All you could see was brown, all you could taste was feces, all you could breathe was musky, all you could feel was your body slowly sinking deeper. Worst of all, the only sound you could hear was more gurgling coming from the pooper above you. You wished it would end, but Quinn still had a ways to go.

Quinn, already oblivious to the fact that you were no longer attached to her thong and sinking into her crap, thought about your torture. She knew she was being cruel to you, and realized that keeping you suspended above her shit might have been too much. Therefore, she decided that she'd remove you and her thong from the bowl once she was done emptying her bowels. The thick woman effortlessly dispensed another long fart, which echoed in the bowl until it was cut off by a turd at her backdoor. "Hope you hold on, little guy, this one might get messy," she said, thinking you were still stuck to her thong.

You were not, but that didn't stop you from hearing what she said. It was muffled, as her words had to travel past her huge thighs and through the pile of shit you were sinking deeper into, but you still heard it and shuddered in fear. Instinctively you tried to brace yourself, but you were still struggling to reform. All you had managed to do was flip yourself over against a partially digested but still indiscernible vegetable that your body had encountered while sinking deeper into Quinn's poop. It took all you effort to do so, but just as you did you immediately regretted having done it. You thought you might be able to squirm you way out from under her asshole, but there was nowhere safe for you in this bowl. And Quinn's poopy pucker was starting to expand, ready to shit out your worst punishment yet.

While Quinn's two previous shits had been smooth, long logs, her next dump was anything but. Her orifice opened wide and let out a cascading waterfall of chunky poop. It was more liquid, but still had endless minuscule globs of mass that just hours earlier had been a delicious snack for Quinn. It fell onto you, and you were buried under what felt like an endless crap. It wrapped itself entirely around you, coating and covering every inch of you. The watery shit hugged its way completely around your back while the more solid parts continued to smash your front. The weight of the load got heavier by the second, as more and more crap poured out of Quinn and onto you. Had you not been an indestructible tiny, you'd be drowning in the girl's pile. Fortunately, or unfortunately, you were alive, essentially held in stasis by the dump. It covered every inch of you, and was seeping into your body. You had no mouth, but you could taste it perfectly.

Quinn moaned in relief as the last of her crap exited her rectum. She smiled and collected herself before opening her thighs to free the thong. She didn't want you to see how much she was enjoying this, as it would take away from the punishment she was dispensing upon you.

"Hope you enjoyed the show, Hunter, because I'm just..." Quinn started talking to you as she pulled the thong out from between her thighs, but stopped when she didn't see where you were. Her eyes scanned it and she brought her panties closer to her face, trying to see where you were hiding on it. It almost looks like he's not on them anymore she thought to herself, perplexed. Unless...

Quinn's eyes widened as she came to her realization. You had fallen off the thong at some point when she was taking a shit! She spread open her legs and looked down at her bowel movement beneath her, but all she could make out was brown. She got off the toilet and bent over to get a closer look, but still could only see poop. The smell of her waste was awful this close up, but she knew that anything she thought was gross could only be that much worse for you. Oh my God, I just buried my new roommate in a pile of my own shit.

There was a small part of Quinn that wanted to take the easy way out: flush her perverted new roommate away with her dump, lie to Avery and Morgan by saying you left during the night, then never think about you ever again. But as tortuous as Quinn was, she wasn't going to be that cruel to a tiny. She had just wanted to teach you a lesson about being a pervert, not completely break you down emotionally. She checked under the sink and found a pair of disposable gloves, then knelt down next to the bowl and put them on. "This is so gross," she whispered to herself as she started moving her fingers through her poop.

You were entombed in a fecal darkness. Unable to move, only able to suffer, you wondered what sort of terrible thing you must have done in a previous life to warrant your punishment tonight. The warm poop that was holding you seemed to be beckoning you to relax and give up; simply accept your life trapped as a squishy blob in a different, smellier blob. You were humiliated, and no one was even aware of what you had just been put through. You didn't even know if Quinn knew, since you could no longer make out the words she was saying when trapped under so much of her shit. For all you knew, you could be flushed away at any second, and your life would really be over.

When all hope was lost, you heard a sloshing sound and started to feel movement. Suddenly, a massive blue plastic mass made contact with you, and pulled you up. It was Quinn! The giantess looked happy to have found you, and her gorgeous face almost made you forget about the hell that she just put you through. She must have realized that she was smiling, because she quickly changed her demeanor to looking dominating and threatening again. "Geez, you wanted off of there so badly that you'd rather swim in my shit?" she asked unceremoniously, not even curious about how much suffering you were going through. "Guess it's your lucky day, because not everyone is as nice as me. Someone else might've just flushed you away."

You were hurt too much to bother being angry at Quinn. She might have been torturing you, but you knew that this was all still just a big misunderstanding. She brought you over to the sink and ran some water over you, removing all of the excess shit that had been stuck to you. Although, she washed you pretty quickly and without soap. You figured it'd be the least she could do, but then you saw the purple thong you had been trapped in back on the counter.

Is she really going to put me back in that thing? you pondered internally. However, you hated to admit it, but you already had an idea of what the answer was going to be.