- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In this chapter, another misunderstanding angers Quinn even further.  Contains a bit of scat.

PPPRRRFFFFFTTT

The abuse you were experiencing in between Quinn's cheeks while she casually walked around was made worse by her escalating gas. Each step she took caused you to swing with each of her massive cheeks until you slammed into the other. Despite how soft they were, the sheer mass of them caused you to be battered. It was enough to make you nauseous on its own, but as Quinn's anus continued to expel more flatulence right into your face, you knew you'd be throwing up if you weren't currently attached to the back of a thong. You saw her anus flutter yet again as it excreted another warm stream of air right smack-dab into you, and wondered to yourself just how much more of this you could take.

As Quinn walked into the bathroom, she let out another small toot to relieve her gut. It hadn't been as loud as the ones she ripped in front of Avery and Morgan, but as the smell wafted up towards her head she knew it was silent but deadly. She smiled to herself knowing that her farts were repeatedly dousing you. The torture she was putting you through was even starting to excite her sexually, but she knew she couldn't let you know that as it would take away from the punishment. Plus, she had to go to bed soon, but not before going to the bathroom. This is also probably a good time to check in on the pervert and see how he's liking his punishment Quinn thought to herself.

The thick giantess pulled down her pants and then grabbed the waistband of the thong. When she did, you felt yourself start to move, but didn't know why. You expected to be smashed into Quinn's asshole again, but were surprised when you felt yourself being pulled downward. It was a tight squeeze getting out of the juicy rump, but you soon found yourself on the floor of the bathroom.

The change in scenery was immediate to all of your senses. Your sight was temporarily blinded as you had been in the dark depths of Quinn's ass for the past few hours. It took a few moments for your irises to readjust to the light of the bathroom. The smell and taste also returned to normal instantaneously; you began breathing in as much clean air as you could in order to feel like a human being again. At least, more so than you just were, as you were still stuck to Quinn's stench-stained thong. However, without Quinn's massive cheeks pushing in upon you in all directions, you were able to start the process of reforming again! You knew you had to move quick, before your captor decided to entrap you in her ass once again.

When your vision finally did return, you were looking straight up at the underside of a toilet bowl. Spilling over the edges were two gorgeous thighs that you knew connected to Quinn up above. You could hear her urinating, but soon heard her bowels expel a number of long smelly farts into the bowl underneath her. The fresh air of the bathroom was beginning to turn rank, but it was still a million times better than the inside of Quinn's booty.

Up above you, Quinn was relaxing on the toilet. She was very familiar with her regular digestive process, and knew that all the gas that was tumbling out of her anus was just a fraction of what she'd be expelling while she slept. Outside of that, she felt a turd start inching it's way to her backdoor. However, she knew this was from her lunch earlier in the day and wouldn't be too big of a dump. As it began sliding past her pooper, she took a deep breath, basking in her own stench. When she stopped, she looked down at her thong that was resting on the floor. Just as her eyes met the center, where you were lodged but trying to become unstuck, she brainstormed a new way to torture you.

"Hey there Hunter," she began speaking softly, not wanting to alert her roommates of your presence. Despite the low volume, she still managed to have a dominating, seductive tone that immediately sent shivers down your back. You froze, uncertain if she had seen you trying to escape. "Oh, don't mind me. I was just watching you. It's cute to watch you struggle to escape." This was bad. Both you and Quinn knew it was a hopeless effort, but you immediately started trying to loosen yourself from the thong again.

Quinn chuckled as menacingly as she could, she was having fun. "Here, want a little help?" she asked as she lifted each of her feet out of the underwear. You tried to speed up your efforts, but before you knew it Quinn had picked up the buttfloss you were attached to and brought it right up to her face. The two of you locked eyes; she observed the faint change of color in the thong that separated the purple cloth from your skin-colored mass. You, on the other hand, forgot just how hot the giantess was and were caught off guard by Quinn's beauty. She squinted her eyes to observe you closer, and could see a little bit of separation between you and the cloth. "Ooooh," she teased, "looks like you've already made quite a little bit of progress. Won't be too long until you just pop right off of there." Quinn popped her lips as she said that last bit.

What is her game? you wondered to yourself. You couldn't tell what Quinn was going to do next, which made you extra nervous. As you stared at each other, you heard a plop in the toilet bowl below you. You looked down, but could only see Quinn's huge thighs being smushed together on the seat.

"Aww, was the pervert hoping for a little more of a show?" Quinn teased as her first log of poop fell into the toilet. She felt another one starting to slide through her rectum and up against her backdoor, this one a bit bigger than the previous one. "I figured you'd have had enough of my backside by now, Hunt. Or is a sick little part of you starting to realize you like my big juicy butt, and everything that comes out of it?" You tried to yell 'no', but your mouth was still struggling to reform. You tried to direct you efforts towards reforming it so that you could just talk to Quinn and try to explain why this whole situation was a big misunderstanding.

Quinn continued watching you, and noticed that your mouth was incredibly faint, but still there. "Well, have anything to say for yourself?" she demanded. "Have you had enough? Why don't you apologize, pervert? Or do you actually like this?"

She was becoming impatient, but you could feel yourself getting close enough to reform your mouth, if only for one word. You knew that it'd be easy to yell 'No' since it was such a short, simple sound, but you were still recovering from the beating that Quinn's ass had put you through. "...n...nnn..." You tried to get your mouth to say the words, but were still struggling. Quinn saw you getting ready to say something, but didn't have the patience that the situation demanded.

Internally, you mustered up all of your energy and started to yell. As you started to yell your single answer, Quinn cut in and yelled at you. "Say something, Hunter! Haven't you learned your lesson yet?"

"N-N-NOOOOO," you yelled, but immediately wish that you hadn't. That wasn't in reference to what you just asked! You meant to yell that when Quinn was teasing you and asked if you liked what she was doing! But you didn't have anymore energy left in you to say anything else, not until you reformed for at least a few more minutes.

"Did you just say 'no'?" Quinn asked, newly enraged. "Hunter, did I actually hear you correctly?" She waited for a response, but was met with silence from you. You yelled internally as loud as you could, but it was nowhere near enough to make any sort of message for Quinn. You saw her face turn from shocked to enraged, just like it was hours ago before she put you in her thong. "I cannot believe you! Who do you think you are? Are you trying to prove something to me? Say something, sicko!" You remained silent against your will.

Quinn took a deep breath to calm herself down. She couldn't blow her cover and still had to keep your status a secret to her roommates. As she breathed in and inhaled the smell of her rank waste, she got an idea of what she could do immediately to get back at you. "So, still haven't learned your lesson?" Quinn spread open her thighs, which allowed the smell of shit to rise up and hit the thong you were attached to. She started to lower you down to the opening, where the stench became worse by the inch.

"Maybe you'd like a front-row seat to this dump I've got to shit out," the giantess teased. Quinn lowered you until the sagging fabric that you were attached to was dangling in the toilet bowl. You saw that she had already dropped what looked like a massive log, though was actually a bowel movement on the lighter side for the girl. Once you were suspended above the water, she closed her thighs, plunging the entire bowl into darkness except for a pocket of light that snuck in just under her backside.

With her thighs closed, the bowl had nowhere to vent, so the smell and temperature began to rise with the already existing turd that laid at the surface of the water. You were terrified you were going to fall off of her thong and into the waste below, but soon you saw something even more frightening.

Quinn's anus began to slowly open wide, where a thick brown log started to peek it's head out. It was mere inches from you, and you could feel the heat radiating off of it. The smell bombarded you in an entirely different way, and it only became worse as more and more of it slid out of Quinn. Her fecal creation came out softly and smoothly, and it coiled into a pile as it hit the bottom of the bowl. The more that the log came out, though, the warmer the bowl became. This wasn't anything too new from what you had already experienced when trapped in Quinn's backside, but now the heat was starting to weaken the bond that the thong had on you. You could feel yourself separating from it faster than when you were on the bathroom floor.

You stared in fear at the massive mound of shit below, and prayed that Quinn would remove you before you fell entirely off the thong entirely. Little did you know how much worse things were about to become.

Chapter End Notes:

Just a warning, the next chapter is about to have a lot more scat.  If that's not your thing, you'll want to skip ahead to the chapter 5.