- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In this chapter, Quinn decides to really ensure that your punishment is as torturous (and flatulent) as possible.

Quinn finished her dinner and sat back in her chair, relaxed and satisfied with her hearty meal. She brought her hand down to her stomach and could already feel it rumbling, which just made her smile even more. She already knew that Hunter was going to be in for one hell of a night, but the question now was whether or not she wanted to make it even worse.

Hell yes she devilishly thought to herself. She stood up from the kitchen table and eagerly started looking through the fridge. Anything with dairy and fiber, that's what she had her mind set on. Her eyes scanned the food, and pretty quickly she knew what she was going to have: A big glass of milk with fiber-one cookies, microwave nachos covered in cheese, and a bean-based hummus for dipping carrots and broccoli.

Of course, this was all lost on you, as you remained helplessly fused to the thong that Quinn's ass was still gobbling up. You only felt the change in pressure around you as Quinn's fleshy cheeks were no longer compressing you completely between them. It wasn't much, but you were definitely in a better place physically when she was standing up and her cheeks weren't totally suffocating you with their warm constant pressure. Needless to say, though, Quinn's juicy dumptruck still had enough mass on it to the point you were essentially drowning in her soft pillowy skin, but at this point you were trying to take any break you could get your hands on.

Just as you were getting comfortable, Quinn brought all of her snacks to the living room where Avery and Morgan were watching television. "Hope you guys don't mind if I join you," Quinn said as she slammed her huge ass into a lazy-boy recliner. Her body weight and pressure were back to compressing you right against Quinn's asshole. The pudgy band of wrinkly muscle had stopped sucking on you, but was starting to clench in response to the sounds of digestion that were happening deep inside of Quinn's stomach. The feeling of impending doom continued to grow inside of you as the gurgles on the other side approaching more and more.

"Not at all girl!" Avery responded happily. "Anyone with snacks is welcome wherever I go!" She reached for Quinn's plate until your captor moved her plate to the other side.

"Bitch! Get your own," Quinn laughed at Avery, the two of them now close enough to exchange insults like so.

"Haha, if you're not careful with all that food, you're going to turn that sexy ass of yours into a fat one!" Avery didn't hesitate to throw shade right back at her friend, but quickly realized she struck a nerve when she saw Quinn's smile fade. Although she was incredibly beautiful and voluptuously shaped, Quinn didn't always see it and was rather self-conscious about her weight. "Hey, I'm just kidding," Avery reassured her roommate. "Those nachos look soooo good though. I think I'll make myself some too. You want anything, sis?"

Morgan watched her sister get up and head to the kitchen, but declined since she already had a protein shake. "Don't listen to Avery, she's just tone-deaf sometimes," she said to Quinn, which did comfort her. Morgan's next comment, though, reminded Quinn just how necessary her bingeing was about to be, "Although, I will admit that you've got quite the selection. Aren't you lactose intolerant?"

Quinn smiled and started shoveling chips into her mouth. "Haha, yeah," she admitted, "but sometimes I just craaave this stuff so much." She kicked up the footrest of her recliner and ground her heavy butt further into the leather chair. The action caused your tight environment to start rising in temperature. There was nothing you could do except let all of your senses be surrounded by Quinn's smelly flesh, but now you were beginning to experience the onset of her ass sweat she had been warning you about earlier. In the confines of her smushed asscrack, any free space was now being filled with warm salty dampness. It was as if you were drowning and suffocating all at once, but with no escape. Being so helpless was a nightmare already, but being weaker than a woman's ass was just humiliating.

"Hahaha," Morgan laughed, "I get it. Just give us a warning whenever your butt starts to explode. Oh, and try not to shit yourself in that chair." The girls all laughed and continued chatting while sitcoms played in the background, but you couldn't help but feel terrified of what was going to happen to you soon. Even without the sensitive gut, that much food would do a number on anyone. You looked forward at Quinn's butthole and saw it pulse out at you again, covering you in a fresh new layer of anal slime. Never before have you ever been so embarrassed, and you knew it was only going to get worse. You wanted to scream and cry, but alas, it was impossible to do so in your current form as underwear. All you could do was sit still in servitude to Quinn's booty. Her asshole blossomed out against you again. It was as if the grimy hole was kissing it's helpless plaything.

Quinn devoured her nachos pretty quickly, and soon found herself eating veggies until the brand new container of hummus she had opened ran out. After that, she finished her dessert, but decided it was so good that she had to have seconds, so she poured another big glass of milk and had another sleeve of fiber cookies. As she finished her last one, as if on clockwork, she felt a huge amount of pressure build up in her bladder and push up against her backdoor. It shifted around in her gut and made such a loud noise that even Morgan and Avery stopped talking and looked at Quinn in a disgusted curiosity. "Uhhhh..." Quinn started, "heads up, ladies."

Oh no... was all you could think to yourself as the anus that had you in it's grasp pulsated more than it ever had yet.

PFFFFFFFRRRRRRRRBBBBBBBTTTTTTT

The thick curvaceous beauty proceeded to emit a tremendous 5-second fart. It shot out of her ass and reverberated against the leather chair, creating even more noise as the buildup of air tried to escape the confines of her bottom and dissipate into the room.

Down below, you were at ground zero for the full gasser. Quinn's anus had expanded more and more until you had loosened from it's grip enough to fall back against the giantess' soft cheeks. But just as soon as you were free from it, the sphincter opened wide and completely doused you in stench. The string of the thong you were attached to fluttered in the wind, as it came out at an incredible speed. It made the pressure buildup so much that it was strong enough to force open Quinn's cheeks, as they slapped each other open and closed repeatedly while the fart took place. Amidst the gassy chaos, a sad thought dawned upon you. It was disheartening and discouraging that Quinn's gas was strong enough to escape her juicy ass, but not you. Even this girl's farts were stronger than you.

It wasn't over, though. As more of Quinn's biological exhaust escaped her rear and flew past you, it carried with it anal slime and butt sweat. The longer the fart went on, though, the deeper from within her it had originated, and with the fart's exit brought flecks of shit that were caught by you and Quinn's surrounding cheeks. Her gas had been powerful enough to even leave it's gas ingrained in the fibers of the thong, which in turn were passed on to you. When it was done, you were covered in a damp layer of light brown. By some miracle, or curse, you had survived.

"OH MY GOD QUINN!" Avery yelled while cracking up, "THAT WAS DISGUSTING. HOLY SHIT IT SMELLS SO BAD!" Morgan had covered her face with a blanket until the smell went away, but it was clear that it was going to take some time. Quinn meanwhile, was laughing incredibly hard as well, but mostly because she was thinking about where you were stationed.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Is this better?" Quinn lifted up her mountainous cheek and stuck her leg in the air. You felt the change in pressure, but knew that it was only going to beget more of Quinn's stench.

BRRRRAAAAABBBBBPPPTT

Just like before, the stench from Quinn blew past you and clapped her cheeks, completely disorienting you. All you knew was her hot stench. You prayed it'd be over soon, but you knew Quinn was just getting started.

After that second fart, Morgan just stood up and left holding her breath until she was in her bedroom. Avery's smile dropped in shock. "CHRIST QUINN. WHAT DIED IN YOUR ASS?" It all just made Quinn feel more proud of the beasts she was able to unleash, and even more excited for what else was in store for Hunter.

"Alright, alright, I'll stop," said Quinn. "Well, at least I'll try. I don't think there's much I can do now except isolate myself in my bedroom."

"Wait a sec," Avery nasally interjected, plugging her nose. "What about Hunter? If he's still upset, your farts probably aren't going to help."

Quinn laughed and scoffed inconsiderately. "Well, if it bothers him so much, he can just leave my room and sleep out here." You thought it was strange how easily Quinn was able to keep on lying about where you were. If you didn't know any better, you'd have thought that she was starting to believe them herself. It made you concerned, but before you could worry more Quinn's anus burped out another series of hot gusts right into your face, breaking your train of thought.

"Ohmygod just get out of here, you stink so much jesus christ," Avery begged Quinn as she turned around and pulled her shirt over her nose.

Quinn laughed and returned to her room. It was late anyway, so she was ready to hit the hay. First things first, she just had to do her evening routine in the bathroom.