- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

My final chapter for this storyline.  Chapter continues to contain lesbians, gas, scat and complete mental submission. 

Quinn and Avery remained in their relationship, and for good reason. What started as a night of sexual curiosity resulted in an intense physical intimacy for both women that eventually blossomed into a healthy and beautiful relationship. The two were perfect for each other, as Avery's bubbly and extraverted personality helped bring Quinn out of her turtle shell. Meanwhile, Quinn's more reserved nature worked wonders for helping curb Avery's naiveté, and she helped keep her out of getting into too much trouble. This was all great news for the two of them, along with Morgan, who was more than happy for her friend and sister to end up together.

Secret from the rest of the world, the two beautiful women also shared an intense fart fetish, which kept their bedroom life (ironically) fresh. They would frequently go down on one another, with their favorite position being that of Avery eating out Quinn's ass whenever she was feeling gassy (which happened more frequently than not). The orgasms they shared never got old for either one, and they were always happy to help the other feel as comfortable as possible in the bedroom. It really was the best outcome possible for the pair.

What this meant for you, however, was the end of your life. Or rather, your human life, as each orgasm Quinn experienced erased your human mind and personality a bit more until nothing remained. Mere weeks after the couple formed, you had completely lost your human consciousness. It had already been the path you were heading down, but Avery and Quinn simply accelerated the inevitable. You had been Quinn's anus for so long that your mind was now fully given over to your host. No longer could you remember anything from your life before Quinn. Memories of your roommates, family, and even your name eventually all faded away into nothingness. It had been as if you hadn't really even existed until you had formed with the giantess' pooper. She had given you your true life, and for that, you were grateful.

It wasn't a sad life for you by any means. In losing your mind and memory, you were able devote yourself truly to the goddess who provided you with everything you needed in your life. You farted out all of her gas, happily soaking in the stench and basking in its warmth. You shit out all of her massive turds, eager to taste every new fecal creation she made for you. Your reward for being a loyal anus, as far as you understood, was more waste to expel. It was the only thing that made sense to you.

Months soon turned to years, and even in the minds of your roommates did you cease to exist. Their memories of that tiny guy they shared an apartment with for one day left their minds, with even Quinn forgetting about that time she had tortured a poor Tiny so unnecessarily. Eventually, even your family gave up on you ever turning back up, as you had been missing for longer than ever before. Like countless other Tinies, you really had been erased from the world. Hunter was nothing more; you were now a part of something much bigger: Quinn’s ass. Your life as a Tiny had no real importance, but as a pooper, you were excellent.

******

Your world had been slammed down onto the familiar seat above a pool of water. Your mouth was forced open by your goddess' intestinal pressure, and you felt good to serve a purpose. Years ago you had lost the ability to move your mouth, but you didn't mind. The goddess you served continued to use you regularly, and it was never too long before she would use you to exhale her farts. With that knowledge, you felt proud. But the thought was cut off by an all too familiar mass that was at your mouth. Your mouth opened slightly for the turd before scrunching back down and squeezing the taste from it. It seemed that in all trips to the bathroom where you had done this yourself, Goddess now did it subconsciously for you.

As the poop slid slowly through you, the sounds of Goddess above you were making you feel good. You couldn't understand a single thing she said, but knew it was some sort of conversation between her and the other Goddess you frequently saw. Their gibberish continued, but you ignored it as you felt yourself become more pleasured off the seduction of the dump that was coiling into a pile beneath you. You wondered if any other anus produced as much shit as you, but truly couldn't imagine any other goddess being as great as yours.

The waste continued out of you one log after another. When a sludgy pile of waste began flowing out of your form, building on top of the pile below you, you thought to yourself for a moment about what a great life you had. How grateful you were for Goddess taking care of you, keeping you safe from the dangerous and scary world outside of her butt. Sure, you had to go through the unpleasant process of being drenched in water and soap almost everyday, but it just gave you a new chance to create more stench that you could bask in later. Goddess always kept you fed and full, and would even stimulate you with the pink-haired giantess. You wondered sometimes about her orifice, which would coat you in saliva whenever it pleasured you, but it was too much for your mind to comprehend for long. You'd get a headache and feel bad, until Goddess farted for you to bring you back to your senses.

As Goddess finished her poop, she dragged a white sheet over you and stole the tasty warm waste from your pucker. As you watched the sheet fall into the bowl below you, you wondered why all of that beautiful poop that your Goddess made was always gone the next time she came to sit down. It didn't make sense to you, but then again, not much did anymore. No matter, though, as you were at least going to stay with Goddess for the rest of your life. There wasn't anywhere else you'd want to be, or anyone else you'd want to serve.

Before you knew it, hours seemed to have passed. You realized this because the Goddesses were beginning to make love yet again, which was great news for you. Pleasure poured over you and you tingled in ecstasy as the pinkette made her way to you. She spread open your host's massive cheeks and began covering you in kisses, before stopping for a moment and eyeing you over. This was odd to you, as it seemed like she was looking directly at you, which never happened. She seemed to say something, but it was in the secret language that you were unable to understand.

"Hey Quinn," Avery said as she pulled her face out of her lover's deep crack. "Did you know that you have two tiny moles right above your asshole? It kinda makes a tiny smiley face, hehe."

Quinn chuckled at her wife, who even after all these years still found ways to make her laugh. "Avery, you're so stupid sometimes. Now get back in there, you don't want to miss this next one," she said as she arched her ass back up against Avery's face. Practically reflexively, Avery stuck her tongue out and in to Quinn’s anus, swirling it in circles and tasting every inch of her delicious rectum. Already she could taste the heavy dinner she had made for her wife hours ago, until Quinn's gas widened her asshole around Avery's slick tongue, and it began kissing her back.

PPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFRRRRRRBBBBBBTTTTTT

Chapter End Notes:

That's it for the story!  This is definitely the longest thing I've written so far, but it was a lot of fun to write.  I really enjoyed exploring the characters and creating the different situations they ended up in, even if some of it goes a bit too far.

If you've made it this far, thanks for reading so many of my chapters!  Feel free to leave a review with any feedback, as it'll help me with the next thing I write.  I love reading your comments and really do appreciate fresh perspectives on my writing since it helps me know what I should continue doing right and what I need to improve upon.  It's certainly a lot better on this site than it is on writing.com.