- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter contains lesbians, anal rimming, farting and further mental degradation.

"Let's go to the bedroom, I want you to eat out my ass," Quinn ordered Avery, as they continued to ride a shared wave of lust for one another. Avery grew hotter at the sound of Quinn's invitation, and hugged her tighter while burying her face in her massive breasts. Quinn closed her eyes and relaxed, letting another bout of flatulence effortlessly slip out of her anus. As she farted, she savored the warmth and inhaled the smell. Her crotch leaked in satisfaction, and she hugged Avery tighter. "Oh God, you feel so good Avery. I've got so much more for you though... ooohhhh..."

Avery pulled her head out of Quinn's huge cleavage and moved it down towards her thighs. Rubbing her face across the soft leggings, she pushed in until she couldn't breath anymore. "Girl, I want you so bad. I've wanted this for so long... Let me into you," Avery moaned in pleasure. The girls got up from the couch and hurried into Quinn's room, and began ravenously tearing the clothes off of one another. Avery struggled to lift Quinn's sports bra off of her ginormous chest, but instantly latched onto her nipples the moment they were in sight. Quinn worked to get the rest of her clothes off, struggling to do it gracefully with Avery so attached to her. They fell onto the bed together, laughing. "Quinn... I... I don't want you to hold back with your gas," Avery requested, still a little ashamed of what she was asking. "I swear, I can take it."

Quinn smiled, happy to hear Avery's perverse request. "Alright, if you insist, sexy, hehehe" She replied. "But you better not slack back there!" She teased as she shimmied her pants and thong off. The two of them repositioned on the bed, with Quinn going back to being on all fours again, this time on top of Avery. Once centered, she lowered her titanic ass onto her date's face, where Avery eagerly burrowed through to the center of Quinn's crack. Unable to see anything in the fleshy depths, she navigated with her mouth until it brushed over a delicious, wrinkly center. Instantly, Avery began licking at it, while Quinn smashed her head further into her ass. They both moaned in sync with the other's excitement, while Quinn's stomach moaned for what was to come.

For you, the events that had been transpiring were completely alien to you. You were unable to register anything other than your host's pleasured shivering and the feeling of ecstasy, but could feel movement outside of your cheeky home. With your mind now being totally loyal to your mistress and form, it began quickly reorienting itself to serve its true purpose. More and more of your human thoughts and consciousness were being worn away as the sexual pleasure grew in you. Memories and basic understandings were continuing to be flushed from you, instead making room for the duties you now served. Biological processes that are basic to all human beings were becoming too complex for you to understand, with the only ones making sense anymore were those that involved the anus. The feeling was frightening, with you only able to find peace and comfort in your mistress and her gas. Luckily, there was not shortage in sight.

Your mistress puttered out another fart through your mouth, which seemed to invite the mysterious presence outside closer to you. It found it's way to spread Quinn's cheeks open, until you were able to see something... familiar? For just a moment you were able to see the color pink and a face beneath it, why did it look like something you knew? You could've sworn you knew who this was, but you could not remember anymore. Without warning, the pleasured face stuck its tongue out and began smothering you in saliva, doing it's best to bathe you and penetrate your mouth. This new process should've been scary, but it felt too good to resist. In fact, you widened your form, allowing more of the slobbery muscle to find it's way into your mouth. The warm flesh felt right at home, just like one of Mistress' classic dumps, only coming from the other direction. The only thing missing was the taste, but Quinn was more than ready to provide.

As Avery continued tongue punching Quinn's orifice, she savored each rank taste that she could identify within her date. Moaning in pleasure, Quinn knew that Avery was ready for anything her bowels could bring, and she began relaxing her gut, freeing her intestines of the immense amounts of gas that only hours ago had been pizza.

While this stranger was making out with you, the pleasure she was providing was about to be doubled. A huge gust of flatulence began tumbling from your lips, fluttering your blossom against the giantess' lips. It was a massive 5 second fart that shook you in all the right places, complimented exceptionally by the intricate oral play Avery relinquished upon you. While the fart bubbled out, Avery became ravenous upon you, as if she was trying to eat her way through to Quinn's insides. At the same time, Quinn was fingering herself, sacrificing balance in order to have more pleasure. Another fart exploded out of her and caused her to fall onto Avery's face with her full weight, while she stoked herself to a new orgasmic high.

You belched out more methane, opening and closing your mouth on Avery’s tongue. You reverberated quickly which tickled the giantess, and she planted more kisses onto you as if to return the gesture. It was a strange but familiar process.  However, you didn’t waste any of your limited brain power in trying to understand where you recognized it from. Instead, you exhausted more gas into Avery’s face, which she was quick to inhale. Sensing how happy she was making your host feel, you too got swept up in making her feel hot. For both of you, the dirtier the better.

Avery stabbed her tongue into you after an especially long fart, plugging you up and preventing any of Quinn’s gas from escaping. You winced in pleasure, basking in the warm saliva and squinting your rimmed form around the muscle. Quinn moaned incessantly as an orgasm continued, leaning forward and planting more of her weight upon Avery’s face. Her date more than welcomed it, ready to fall deeper into Quinn’s godly ass crack. She stuck her tongue deeper into you and swirled it around, which drove Quinn to new heights. The stimulation at her asshole was like nothing she had experienced before, and the smell of gas in the air just made the whole experience sweeter. As if her body couldn’t take any more, she screamed in pleasure and pushed out her built up gas, which forced Avery’s slick tongue out of her. You dispensed a hurricane of flatulence upon her, which made her scream in ecstasy.

The three of you continued these actions in a cycle of passion the whole night, with Avery and Quinn occasionally switching positions up to tingle other intimate areas before returning to Avery rimming Quinn. Just as before, you experienced all of the pleasure that Quinn did tenfold. Finally, hours after starting, the two beautiful giantesses eventually tired themselves out. Fully nude, covered in each others' sweat and stench, they fell asleep spooning under a thin sheet.

As the giantesses slept, both of their bodies continued digesting their meals and produced more gas throughout the night, keeping you awake and happily rank. Every now and then, you’d get an odd feeling of despair, as if you were forgetting something important, but a fart from your host or the stench of her lover’s ass would reel you back to the happy feelings that came with being an anus.

Why do I feel bad… is it because I’m no supposed to be here? you wondered to yourself. That can’t be right… unless, I’m supposed to be… something else? Hu… Hunter? Isn’t that me? Why would I be called Hunter? I’m just Goddess’ anus, aren’t I? Unless… wait, this isn’t right at all… This needs to stop! I need to get out of here before it’s too late! Before—

BBBRRRRFFFFTT

Avery was awakened by a massive fart her date had just shot at her. Smiling, she hugged her shapely lover while groggily humping the fat butt that just woke her up. As the smell dissipated to the edge of the sheet, Avery pulled her head under and took a deep breath of the dutch oven. The scent turned her on and caused her to shift her way to Quinn’s ass so that she could start going down on you again. As she nuzzled her way into her cheeks, Quinn woke up in pleasure. It was like a dream but better, and her pussy became drenched again as Avery tongued her pooper. “Oooohhhhhh Avery… You feel like you belong back there... Oh God, I could get used to this…” Deep in her ass, Avery muffled back in agreement, but she was too busy tonguing her wrinkly pooper to say words.

You sputtered out another gasser onto Avery, reeling from the pleasure that came from both her and Quinn. You momentary lapse in consciousness was over. This was something all three of you were going to get used to, in fact. It was a double-sided coin for you, though. On the one hand, the expert mouth play that Avery provided while you farted for Quinn was the most transcendent pleasure you had ever experienced. However, each time it happened, you were going to lose more and more of your identity. The orgasmic bliss would wipe your mind cleaner and cleaner until it was only that of Quinn’s asshole. But then again, what was really left of you at this point?