- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is another combination of 2 chapters.  They're a bit longer than what I would normally combine, but I think they work a lot better as a single chapter.

Chapter contains lesbians, gas and more mental degradation.

You sat patiently in between Quinn's cheeks, comforted by her warmth and pressure as she sat on the couch with Avery. You heard them exchanging words, and while you couldn't understand the words they were sharing, you could tell your mistress was having a good time. Her tone was joyful and it sounded like she was laughing a lot, but the actual content of her conversation with Avery was lost on you. Not because you couldn't hear them, but because the English language was becoming incomprehensible to you after so much time as Quinn's anus. After all, there wasn't any way you could speak, and there's biologically no reason for an asshole to have the capacity to understand speech.

What you could understand many times better than the beautiful giantesses' conversation was a familiar intestinal rumbling. You knew that Quinn had eaten dinner, and could feel the same pressure that was building up inside of her gut. It translated to more flatulence that you'd soon be able to burp and savor, as well as the chance to have purpose and make your mistress feel better. Once a fart found its way to the inside of your mouth, you were ready to release it, but found yourself confused when your captor took control of your mouth and clenched you shut. Why isn't she letting me relieve her? Did I do something wrong? you wondered to yourself, unaware of the eagerness you had for expelling Quinn's methane.

Up above you, Quinn and Avery's date was going over excellently. They had a lovely dinner, and each gobbled down a large cheesy pizza and a big order of breadsticks. They talked deeply and joked often, with the conversation getting deeper once Avery brought out out a 6 pack of beer for them to split. Each being a bit of a lightweight, their drunkenness kept them loose and happy, and was even making them each feel a little frisky. Avery kept this fact no secret, but Quinn tried to remain cool and collected, not wanting to show her hand before she completely understood it herself. Am I really considering sleeping with Avery tonight? she thought to herself with a hazy mind.

Quinn's gut then made a loud rumble, which caused her to blush. If she was going to sleep with Avery, she definitely couldn't do it after eating all the food. Avery, on the other hand, was also experiencing a similar feeling in her own gut, but she enjoyed it. More than that, she was getting excited thinking about how her lactose intolerant date's belly was producing it's own obscene amount of gas. She was proud of herself for devising such an intimate plan for her date... she just needed to see if Quinn would be on board with her fetish.

"Hehe, your belly sure is singing a lot," Avery teased her date.

Quinn's blush turned into an even deeper shade of red. Trying to play it off nonchalantly, she nervously laughed and replied to her date. "Hahaha, hey you're the one that suggested pizza. You knew what you were getting into. I can't help if it makes me gassy." She downed the rest of her bottle of beer, still clenching you tightly.

Avery kept on smiling and scooted closer to Quinn. "Like I said, I really don't mind. It's just a thing of nature, aint it? We all do it." She asked woozily, not realizing how inebriated she was feeling. Looking Quinn deep in her beautiful eyes, inspiration struck her bloated belly. "In fact..." Avery lifted her butt off of the sofa and relaxed herself, causing a bassy brrrrrfft to slide out of her ass.

"Avery!" Quinn yelled playfully. "How dare you?"

"What? I figured actions speak louder than words, hahaha!" Avery laid back on the couch laughing, unintentionally ripping another fart, this time in Quinn's direction.

Too slap-happy and tipsy to care, Quinn broke out into more laughter. "Yeah, and they definitely SMELL louder than words too."

"That doesn't even make any sense," Avery laughed out.

With her guard lowered enough by the pink haired vixen, Quinn swallowed. I can't believe I'm about to do this... she thought to herself as she relaxed her anus. "Oh yeah? Maybe this will translate."

BRRRRRAAAAAPPPPTTTT

The pressure on the other side of you was building, and as the temperature rose the taste of Quinn's gas became more pungent. Getting excited, you tried eagerly to expand and blossom it out so that you could enjoy basking in the stench, but your mistress kept your mouth shut. It already tastes so good, why won't she let me fart it out? you wondered. You heard the two giantesses continue their conversation, unable to understand them until you heard your host say "... it makes me gassy." Like the dirty talk of a disgusting foreplay, it made you hard. Or rather, it would have if you still had your penis.

Just when you thought you couldn't take it anymore, your mistress finally gave you what you wanted. Relaxing herself, you were able to feel your body's resistance weaken. Finally! you thought, then prepared yourself to rip. Opening your sphincter wide, Quinn's fart tumbled out of you violently, exploding the fleshy landscape ahead of you. Her underwear fluttered as her cheeks repeatedly slammed into you while the methane air forced them apart. Your mistress' stink was a hundred times more intoxicating now that it floated around your front, same with the taste. When all of the flatulence finally exited Quinn's ass, your mouth fluttered until it was completely shut again. You were on cloud nine, but it was only the first fart of many that were to come.

Avery failed to hide her joy, getting almost as much pleasure from the fart as you did. She took a deep breath and smiled, before snapping back to her senses, embarrassed that Quinn had seen the entire thing. "Uhh... sorry. That was so gross!" she replied clumsily, trying to save face. But it had been too late, Quinn had seen what happened and could see right through Avery's lie.

It had caught her off guard, but then again, so had the rest of the night. And she hated to see Avery feeling uncomfortable, so she laughed to break the awkward tension. "Heehee, it's okay Avery," she reassured her. "It was kinda cute actually." Quinn saw Avery start to feel better, which in turn made her happier too. Knowing that she just stumbled onto something Avery was really vulnerable about, she chose to keep on trying to make her feel comfortable. After all, she was really enjoying her date so far. Seductively, Quinn continued. "In fact, there's plenty more where that came from."

Rotating from her seated position, Quinn crawled onto her hands and knees and aimed her voluptuous rear at her date, shaking it at her hypnotically. Avery's eyes widened in shock, and she bit her lip in anticipation. She couldn't believe how on board with her fetish Quinn had chosen to be. Greater than the surprise, though, was her lust for the thick woman, as she aimed her derriere cannon right at her. "Q-q-quinn..." she asked nervously, looking away towards the floor. "Are you sure... that you want to... do this? I don't want you to be uncomfortable..."

Quinn looked back at her date past her massive rump and saw Avery recoiling. "Hey," she said, directing Avery's gaze back towards her ass. "I'd like to if it's with you," Quinn admitted, realizing the vulnerability just made her crave Avery more. "Now come on, before I sober up and change my mind!"

Avery blushed and smiled, then nodded and moved closer to Quinn's fleshy caboose. First she lightly set one hand on her left cheek, then the other on her right, and gently squeezed the legging-covered flesh. It made Avery even hotter than she was, and the same thing happened to Quinn. Avery then moved her head in and began nuzzling it across Quinn's soft cheeks, and they both cooed as she pressed harder into them. Just as they both began to relish in the light teasing, Quinn's belly had another deep rumble...

You had happily been baking in the massive fart Quinn had disposed of through your mouth, when you felt your whole world rotate. You were flipped and stretched, which you knew meant that your mistress was on all fours. Wondering what was happening, you suddenly noticed how turned on you were becoming. Had it been the savory gas that the giantess had just farted through you, or was it something that was making your host feel that way? Your answer came in the form of pressure and motion pushing in on the mountainous cheeks that were your landscape. It became stronger, and soon you felt a huge force pushing down on your home. But what was it?

An intestinal gurgle from your host distracted you from the force that was making contact you, and your entire focus shifted towards it. You scrunched up in eagerness, and prepared to release the fart for your mistress. But she had taken control of you, edging you into desperation for more pleasure. Oh Mistress Quinn, please let me release for you you begged internally, hoping somehow she could hear you. I want... need you to fart through me... More and more did you lose your mind to Quinn as you became more desperate for her gas.

Little did you know that the same feelings of pleasure were being had by Quinn, who was holding her gas in until she couldn't resist Avery and longer. As her date hugged and embraced her huge butt, she tingled all over. Avery continued dragging her nose across Quinn's rear, savoring the softness of her cheeks through her thinly stretched leggings. On one particular drag over Quinn's crack, she inhaled the faint rankness that minutes ago had been a massive fart. Avery hummed in pleasure, and kissed through the pants where Quinn's anus would be. More than anything, she craved it to blow a kiss back.

The mysterious pressure returned, giving you something to distract from your hunger. It came closer and closer to you than anything had ever before, save for Quinn's finger and some toilet paper. You were used to pressure coming out the other way, what on Earth was this? Trying with all of your imagination (which was becoming more limited the longer you remained as Quinn's anus), you couldn't figure out what was on the other side of the fabric that kept you encased. It sounds like a fart, but backwards? What was that called again? You wondered, at a loss for words. Oh yeah... breathing. You felt ashamed that you had forgotten the most basic of biological actions, but it truly was something you didn't have to worry about anymore. Suddenly, your mood elated, as a seductive rationale intruded your consciousness. Guess I can thank Mistress for that, now I don't have to worry about it anymore.

Following your lapse in loyalty to Quinn, the force in front of you seemed to push into you more. Combined with the pressure you felt inside of you, and the sexual cravings you couldn't ignore anymore, you could've sworn you were going to burst. Unable to handle it anymore, you focused your mind as hard as you could to send a message of desperation to you host. Please Mistress, I can't take it anymore! I'm begging you to fart. Use me please, I need to fart. I'm you're asshole, please let me do this for you! I was made for this, this is my purpose, my life, my destiny!

Up above, the beautiful giantess had a thought pop into her head. ...asshole... purpose... destiny...

Huh? Quinn lost her focus for a second, wondering where that thought came from. She would've dwelt on it longer, but Avery was causing her too much pleasure. Wanting to share the pleasure with her date, Quinn finally relaxed her asshole.

BBBBBBBRRRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPPPFFFFFTTTT

Releasing a hurricane of methane point blank upon Avery, Quinn melted in pleasure. Avery, on the other hand, dug her nose deeper in to Quinn's flesh before being blown back by the lack of oxygen. It didn't stop her, though, as she held her breath while her lungs were full of Quinn's gas. The warm air remained in her, where she knew it would enter her bloodstream and a part of Quinn would be with her forever. The thought made her crotch leak, and send her head reeling back in to Quinn's thick depths.

On a similar high was you, whose lips tingled with how long it took for Quinn's gas to blow out of you. After your lips finished sputtering out the fart for your host, you felt the same unidentifiable pressure from earlier return to you and inhale a deep breath, stealing your air. A part of you was jealous, but you were feeling too pleasured to care deeply. Your mistress flexed you in and out, and you were powerless to resist, but you knew you wouldn't dare resist with how good you were feeling. The tiny part of your original mind that wanted to resist such vile pleasures grew quieter, until it was silenced... You now only craved Quinn's anal emissions. So you sat there peacefully between the cheeks of a thick beauty, with the face of another pushed up against you. Happy to feel part of something bigger, you burped and bubbled out another fart onto Avery.

After inhaling Quinn's latest anal creation, Avery pulled her head away from the voluptuous cheeks and crawled on the couch over her date, until she was at her face. Without hesitation, they both began kissing the other, becoming intoxicated by the lust that they inspired in each other. Quinn breathed deeply through her nose, then pulled away from Avery's lips. "God, you stink," she said.

"What?" Avery recoiled, a little hurt by Quinn's comment.

"No, it's okay though..." Quinn reassured her, moving her head in and sniffing again. "I... I like it... I like that it's you... you and me..." Avery's smile returned and she hugged the thick woman tight, becoming aroused on every inch of her body. Moving her hand down Avery’s body until she had a handful of her tight yet plump booty, Quinn squeezed her date in ecstasy, feeling safe enough to be curious. “In fact… I want you to do it too.”

Avery lifted her head up from Quinn’s chest, looking in her eyes. “You sure? You don’t have to for me.”

“It’s not for you, Avery… I want as much of you as possible,” Quinn said as she began kissing Avery’s body. Eager to comply, Avery flexed her stomach until all of her pent up flatulence bubbled out of her ass, contributing to the rank smell that was quickly filling the entire room (though nowhere near as much as Quinn’s). Quinn continued moving down Avery’s body, until she was at her smelly bum, only now it didn’t repel her away. It just enticed her more. Perhaps a part of you was starting to rub off onto your host.

Excited for her lover, Quinn knew she was about to have a wonderful night of pleasure. “Let’s go to the bedroom," Quinn ordered. "I want you to eat out my ass."