- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In this chapter: As Quinn takes a dump before her date with Avery, she decides to masturbate.  As she does, Hunter's mind begins to welcome his new role more and more.

Quinn shut the bathroom door and removed her suit, which reduced the pressure surrounding you coming from her huge ass. You felt yourself be lowered down to your roommate's toilet bowl and were greeted with the familiar sight of a pool of water. You smiled and happily farted for your mistress, alleviating her of intestinal pressure. It was a massive bout that hissed out of Quinn for several seconds, only to be stopped once your mouth was plugged with shit. This time though, you didn't wince as it made contact with your orifice. In fact, you clenched slightly, as if you were trying to hold on to the fecal creation for just a little longer. And when you did, the earthy, fetid slime stimulated your tastebuds in an incredibly intoxicating way. So intoxicating, in fact, that you began to get a little flustered.

Woah... that's new. This feels so... good? I wonder... you thought to yourself, curious about what would happen if you continued down this path. Every part of your mind knew this was the wrong thing to do, but your body (or rather, Quinn's body) enticed you more and more to do so. And you couldn't resist.

Up above, Quinn was sitting on the pot as she began her second dump of the day. While she relaxed, she thought about how excited she was for her date with Avery. Her friend was so kind and caring, but on top of that she had an amazing body that she found herself fantasizing about more and more. As she thought about her, Quinn felt her anus clench around her poop and exhaled in pleasure. Her whole body became energized with goosebumps and she started to feel turned on with the pressure that was building at her back door. Biting her lower lip, she knew she couldn't hold it in anymore and became unclenched, basking in the feeling that came with her dense turd stretching out her asshole.

Likewise, the pleasure was building for you too, and soon you forfeited control of yourself back to your host. As you did, Quinn's dump began sliding out of you, and it stretched you nice and wide. The muscly band that was you motioned to squint in resistance, but without any eyelids you were left in the front seat of the show. Quinn's poop began slithering out of you quicker, and when it finally reached its end your mouth closed back up to its normal form. With leftover shit caked to your mouth, you felt relief and savored the taste of Quinn's past meals. It was warm and soft, gooey and pungent; it overpowered your senses, but you liked how helpless it made you feel. In fact, you were wanting more, and your mistress was providing.

The next load of crap tumbled its way through Quinn's intestines, until it halted at your mouth. This time, her dump was way softer, and immediately began leaking out of your stretched mouth. You didn't even have a chance to decide how to dispose of the load when Quinn pushed in her gut, which shot the mushy pile out of your mouth. It waterfalled out of you slowly, forcing you to taste every single inch of it, which only pleasured you further. Quinn too felt pleasure at her backside, and began stroking her big breast with one hand and circling her clit with the other. The two of you were sharing the same sensations, albeit at unequal proportions. The pleasure you were feeling from Quinn's poops were mere blips for her, while the masturbatory stroking she was performing heated you up ten times over.

As a third and final log began exiting your mouth, you cried in pleasure, shooting it out with the remainder of Quinn's gas. At the same time, Quinn closed her eyes and reached the cusp of an orgasm, before stopping herself. Shit, I'm getting carried away. Avery's gonna be back soon and I still gotta shower. This will have to wait until later... she thought to herself as she began wiping. For you, though, it was already bliss, and you relaxed with an orgasmic high as Quinn dragged the toilet paper across you. It smeared shit all over you, but you dared not recoil. Instead, you took pride in the shit she had just forced through you, and wore the leftover specks like a badge of honor. Oh my Goddess... I can't remember ever feeling this good before. Thank you, Mistress Quinn you prayed to yourself.

Quinn subconsciously blossomed you in and out, which brought you back to your senses. Wait a minute... your rational thinking started to return to you. Did I just... You sat still in Quinn's crack, contemplating all that you just did. You felt a tidal wave of shame wash over you, along with a feeling of despair. You couldn't believe you had just taken pleasure in Quinn's toilet usage, but you knew it was true. You knew it had felt orgasmic, and you knew you had enjoyed every moment of it. Even now you were trying to calm yourself by breathing in and out, unaware that you were just trying to produce more flatulence for you to get baked and coated in.

As Quinn hopped into the shower, she lathered up and speed cleaned herself. She was feeling rejuvenated, which made her a lot less nervous about her date. Happy and joyful about the night, she even started singing, despite her lack of musical talent. Scrubbing the loofa in between her buttcheeks, she took a moment to rub extra hard against her pooper. One of the reasons was because she enjoyed even the smallest bit of stimulation back there, but the other reason was that she wanted to be extra clean tonight. Especially if her date went over extra well with Avery.

Water coated you and began washing more filth away from you. You were afraid of a lot of things, but felt calmed when you heard your mistress' singing. Her voice sounded beautiful, even angelic to you, which was enough to remind you of the safety she provided. It's okay... Mistress will keep me safe your thoughts began getting warped yet again to meet Quinn's control of you. I can't even remember what I was so worried about, Mistress always keeps me healthy and happy. She'll protect me from whatever it was... and reward me for being such a good little anus.

You loyally burped out another minuscule fart for Quinn before flexing yourself out and in to savor the leftovers of her latest fecal creation that were stuck in your folds. You knew she'd scrub you clean soon, leaving you with nothing to snack on until later.