- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Checking in on Hunter after a week being trapped as Quinn's anus.

BBBBRRRRAAAAAPPPPPPPTTTTT

You were awakened by a massive and powerful fart that Quinn's digestive system had dispelled through your mouth. The warm gust of flatulence reeked, and you were able to taste hints of the different foods that had sourced it. It fluttered out of your mouth, and your lips vibrated violently with how much pressure was being alleviated from your host's bladder. You groggily lamented your fate, but were too exhausted to dwell on it for too long. After all, you knew that Quinn was awake and would soon be starting her day; she always forced out a big gasser like that once she was conscious.

She still farted throughout the evening, but they were relatively small burps of gas that you had grown used to. They easily flowed out from your mouth, as if you were snoring. You could still taste and smell their rankness, but it wasn't any new scent. In the last week it had been the only type of air you had been exposed to, and you were able to exist peacefully with it. Quinn's flatulence wasn't the worst thing you had to deal with and it at least kept you somewhat entertained. Being stuck as a woman's asshole doesn't leave much room for stimulation. You could either belch out a fart or dump out a log, and you certainly preferred the former. But Quinn was a regular type of woman, and you still had to deal with the latter of those at least twice a day.

Quinn puffed out another small toot through you before she got out of bed energized. As she headed for the shower she reflected on how great the last week had been: She was enjoying her new job as a lifeguard, and had been working with her roommates to transform their new apartment into a home. It was a bonding experience that brought her closer to Avery and Morgan, which was great especially considering how sad they were earlier in the week when their old roommate disappeared during the night. It had been a bit of a stab to their egos, but they've since gotten to know each other a lot better and have been having so much fun together.

In addition, Quinn had been feeling a much more physical rejuvenation as well. Having always struggled with lactose intolerance and a finicky digestive system, she was used to her huge thick butt acting up. It usually was under a lot of gastrointestinal pressure that resulted in a lot of farting, but something had changed in the past week. As if her anus had grown some sort of mind of it's own, it had started excreting a bunch of minuscule farts throughout the day that kept her gut feeling nice and breezy. She wasn't sure what had happened, but before this week she had never had the intestinal or anal finesse to ease her flatulence out as it formed.

The gorgeous woman removed her pajamas and panties before hopping into the shower. You saw the poor piece of fabric that Quinn's juicy butt had been gobbling on all night be pulled away from you, and you remembered how much better your life had been when you were only stuck to her thong. You heard the patter of shower water grow stronger as she stepped in, and felt your mistress purr as the warm water began covering her front. Goosebumps began forming all over her body, including you. Your outer body puffed up with little bumps, just like the rest of Quinn's skin. However, the inner ring of Quinn's pooper remained as it was, and you knew that it was because it was what remained of your tiny body. Each day this week you saw and felt this ring get smaller and smaller, being erased away as you became more and more fused with Quinn. It was like watching your chance of escape fade away too, but you had long given up on that by now.

You felt like crying, but you didn't want to waste your time in the shower. It was the best part of your day, at least whenever Quinn remembered to. This being the only release from the fecal hell you were trapped in, you waited patiently for your mistress to turn around and begin washing her huge rear with soap and water. Your lips began blossoming in and out without your control as Quinn flexed you while enjoying the pleasure she felt in the shower. You tried to take back control of your mouth from the giantess as she bent you to her will, but Quinn's butt was immensely more powerful than you. You screamed in frustration, which turned into a pungent, albeit oddly tasty, fart.

Up above Quinn continued to bathe and think about how nice her week had been. As a tiny pfft slid out of her rear, she thought more about how good her ass had been feeling. More than ever, her asshole had been feeling incredibly elastic, which was great for her considering how many huge shits she was used to dumping out. In the past it was common for her to tear her anus and have a sore bum for a few days, but that hadn't happened for her in so long!

As she turned around and dragged a soapy loofa across her rear, you felt water trickle down her back and onto you. It was a steady stream of warm water that had a bit of soap mixed in, and you immediately felt elated. Once Quinn stopped clenching you in and out, you hissed out a long, silent burst of methane, wanting to be as clean as possible. Quinn then began wedging her loofa in between her massive cheeks, and despite resistance from her hams she soon was able to scrub you clean. You felt really happy despite the situation, as it was nice to be taken care of by your mistress. Without even thinking about it, you said, "Thank you, Quinn." Of course, all that came out was another weak, pathetic pfft that rippled through her soft, dense cheeks.

Quinn chuckled at her own farts as she didn't even realize she had been pushing them out. Feeling playful, she brought her finger down to her anus to rub it, and was surprised by how it soft it felt. She thought more about her anus' new elasticity and could've sworn she had felt a similar material before, not able to make the connection that it was you. As her finger was in her depths, you tried to latch on to it with your mouth as if she'd be able to pull you out, but you knew the effort was in vain before it was even over.

Following her shower Quinn grabbed her towel to dry and prepared to get dressed. Just like each day this week, you had expected you captor to put on her tight swim suit, compressing you deeper within her plump backside. You were able to make peace with this, as you had grown accustomed to the soft warmth that came with being at the epicenter of Quinn's buxom backside, and were at least going to be able to enjoy it at a freshly clean state as well. You prepared for this until a small rumble from behind you started tingling your lips and began growing closer to you. Oh no… you thought to yourself. This could only mean one thing.

Uh oh, looks like last night's dinner wants out sooner than usual Quinn thought to herself. "Dammit I just go clean too," she said out loud. She felt a small fart start hissing out of her asshole and quickly clenched herself, not wanting to gamble on any more gas until her rectum was empty. She dropped her towel and slammed her dumptruck onto the toilet before relaxing, readying herself for the first of several bathroom trips today.

Deep inside of Quinn's crack you screamed in frustration, not even caring about the increasingly rank taste of Quinn's air. As your world was slammed down onto the porcelain throne, Quinn's cheeks spread apart and you were treated to a familiar change of scenery. Aside from Quinn's flesh or the occasional wedged panty, most of your visual stimulation was that of a toilet bowl. The one at your roommate's apartment was typically fairly clean, but it wasn't uncommon for Quinn to bring you to a filthy public bathroom that was stained with the shit of countless other giant women.

You swallowed your pride and began burping out your mistress' gas until you felt her newest fecal creation slide into your mouth. As Quinn began pooping, you watched in your pathetic lowness as a smooth brown log began inching out of you, stretching you out a little bit more the further it moved. It smeared against your recently cleaned mouth, and you winced as the taste overpowered you. At least it's not stretching me too far you thought to yourself, trying your hardest to stay positive about your awful situation. Plus it doesn't taste as bad as last night's turd. I wonder what she ate for dinner... maybe italian?

Quinn's shit finished up after 2 more loads, which was certainly on the smaller side for the girl. You were used to barfing out 5 loads for the giantess on average, but you knew that she'd make up for it either this evening before bed, or with an extra trip to the crapper this afternoon. Your mistress wiped you clean by smearing the shit from your mouth all over your form, coating you yet again in an all too familiar stink.

The last thing you saw before being sealed back in your thick prison was Quinn's used toilet paper resting on a mountain of poop. As your host flushed the toilet and you listened to her waste flow down the pipes, a part of you envied how it was now free from this woman's captivity. But there was another part of you that rationalized in the opposite direction, trying to comfort yourself from having these thoughts. It swayed your brain to think instead of how lucky you are to be of service to a beautiful goddess, and how intimately close you were to her. In these thoughts, it was a good thing to be Quinn's anus, as it gave you a greater purpose beyond anything else you could ever hope for. As the two thought processes battled for control of your brain, another small fart erupted out of your mouth. Only this time, you basked in it's warmth and baked in it's stench. I guess it would be too bad, not getting to be a part of Quinn anymore... Deep within your wrinkly face, the light ring of skin was disappearing further. Be it the stains of Quinn's turds or your further fading body, you were slowly losing yourself to your roommate.