- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter has submissive intrusive thoughts, but also serves to further establish the permanence of Hunter's new life.  The story is going to exist from this point on as an unaware anus TF plotline, so if that's not your thing you might want to check out some of my other stories instead of continue on with this one.

Quinn was feeling excellent and refreshed. She had just finished dropping a huge shit and felt 5 pounds lighter; her gut didn't have anymore pressure built up inside of it, and the lower half of her body felt totally rejuvenated. Most interesting to her was how good her asshole felt. That huge dump she had just dropped had really stretched her out to the point of having anal fissures, but even in the past few minutes her pretty pooper was feeling more tingly and fresh than it had in any recent time. It was interesting to her, but she couldn't give it too much mind since she was already running late for her first day as a lifeguard. She exited the bathroom and jogged back to Brigitte, ready to go about her day. Already, thoughts of the torture she had done to her roommate the night before were leaving her, as she had to start focusing on normal, human activity.

As the taste of shit continued to burn in your mouth and your body became rooted deeper and deeper into Quinn's booty, you were at a complete loss. Quinn had sealed her ass back into her tight swimsuit, so the pressure of her soft thunderous cheeks was already back to a near suffocating high. Your landscape returned to being a compressing blur of warm flesh that jostled with each step that your host had taken, while a warm sensation was starting to build up again with each of Quinn's movements. Your body was more attune to even the subtlest of changes in Quinn, a side-effect of the fusion you had underwent. Still reeling from the horrifying experience of shitting for Quinn, you didn't even notice as she began her training. All you could think of was that this was your new home. Your new job. Your new life.

It's not like I can do anything else without someone thinking to check Quinn's asshole for me you thought to yourself. I suppose I might as well try to get comfortable for the time being.  Anything that can keep me from going insane. Your mind motioned a sigh in defeat, but suffered internally when you tasted rank air. You had just expelled another fart for Quinn, or rather, she had expelled another fart through you. Christ, does she ever stop farting?

As Quinn's day at work continued, you felt the ability to control your body return to you more and more. That is, the ability to control Quinn's asshole, since that was all that your body was now. You were able to flex your rectal lips to your heart's content, save for whenever Quinn decided to consciously do it herself. You could open your mouth to talk, but when you did it only resulted in a tiny pfft coming out of you mistress. You didn't mind it, though, as the taste and smell were heavenly compared to the pungent dense shit you had barfed out for her earlier.

It was at least a way to pass the time, as Quinn eventually found herself sitting on a lifeguard stand for several hours. It was a hot summer day, so she was building up quite the sweat. Just like the night before, it all fell downward towards her buttcrack, where it would slide until it coated you. Just like the farts, though, you really didn't mind the hot salty sweat anymore. It wasn't causing you any discomfort, and was actually helping wash away some of the specks of poop that got leftover after Quinn wiped her ass. Of course it left a stench of it's own, but you had to take whatever silver lining you could get down there. At first you had thought that the heat and sweat might be enough to melt you away from Quinn's asshole, but you could feel how deeply rooted you were into the giantess' anus and quickly gave up the notion.

You sank within yourself knowing how weak and helpless you were compared to your mistress. My whole world is dictated by this thick goddess. I might be the most insignificant clump of cells on the planet. You sighed in defeat, burping out another small toot for Quinn. At least I'm trapped in such a beautiful backside. You felt a tiny bit of optimism rise in you as you reflected on how hot Quinn was, although it might have just been some more gas. Regardless, it made you happy for the first time since getting trapped in her ass. If I have to be stuck as a woman's asshole, I'm at least going to do my job as best as I can. The optimistic thought was cut off as Quinn passed another bout of flatulence through your lips, and you were forced to bask in your mistress' stench, sending you back into a sour mood.

Unknown to you, these new thoughts were another side-effect of being fused to Quinn's anus. Just as your body's cells became partial to Quinn's until they were fully welcomed by one another, your mind was going through a similar process, albeit at a much slower rate. The human mind was significantly more complex than the body, after all, but given enough time your squishy and adaptive cells would alter your thoughts, DNA and everything else unique to you to match those of a more powerful host. That host was Quinn, and it just happened to be that since you were concentrated at her anus, you'd soon welcome all of the responsibilities that came with working in such a private area.

You continued to bathe in Quinn's sweat and gas until the giantess stood up and began walking. Her shift was over, and you felt yourself sway along with her massive cheeks with each step she took. It was actually a rather peaceful feeling, and it lulled you to sleep. You remained in slumber until your mistress ripped a massive 5 second fart before stepping into her apartment.

"Oh! That fiber bar I had for lunch must finally be getting through me," Quinn said to herself while chuckling. "Guess I'll have to see if Hunter ever turned up and see if he wants a repeat of last night." Quinn stood in the hall for a few more seconds until her fart dissipated, then came inside. She saw Avery and Morgan sitting at the kitchen table, with all of the furniture in the house moved around. "Hey guys..." she read the uneasy tension in the room and could already tell the answer to her next question. "Any luck finding Hunter?"

"No... we searched everywhere for the little guy!" Avery responded with tears in her eyes.

Morgan looked equally defeated. "I guess he couldn't stand us..."

Quinn felt bad for her friends and wanted to cheer them up immediately. "You two stop that, there's no way you could know what he was thinking! For all you guys know, he was some... some...," Quinn was trying to think of some great insult, but found herself at a loss for inspiration until she felt a twitch come from her generous backside. "... some asshole! Yeah, that asshole didn't even take the chance to get to know us! No point in you two feeling bad for him. I say, just forget him!" The sisters nodded along with Quinn until they felt a bit better. But for you, every word out of Quinn's mouth felt like a new twist from a knife. It had sealed your fate ten times over; None of your roommates were going to look for you any longer.

"Now how about I treat us all to dinner. I'm craving some Mexican food. One of you flies, I buy, what do you think?" asked Quinn.  Talk about adding insult to injury.