- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Lots of scat in this chapter as Hunter accompanies Quinn to the bathroom.

"Hi Brigitte, I'm so sorry I'm running late. I just-- oooh..." Quinn grabbed her gut, which had finally had enough of waiting and groaned in distress. That groan shook all throughout her intestines and even shook your wrinkly lips. What followed was a quick build up of pressure that was burning the inside of your mouth. It tasted so awful that you tried to scream in order to get it out of you, but found yourself unable to as Quinn clenched her entire ass tight. Despite the fact that you were able to control Quinn's anus from time to time, it seemed that she was able to control you herself. Her muscles forced you shut, leaving the new pungent gas to cook against you for as long as she chose. "Oof, I think my coffee just hit. Can you point me to the restroom really quick?"

Brigitte chuckled to herself and pointed to a small cabana down the beach. "Don't worry about it, but we'll get right into training when you get back." Quinn thanked her and speed-walked to the bathroom, keeping her asshole clenched shut. She felt the same pressure that you were feeling, and could tell it was growing with every moment. Not wanting to gamble on a fart, she decided to keep her sphincter tight until she could drop her huge dump freely.

As your host walked, you remained victim to her control over your movements. You tried eagerly to scream again as the taste of shit was becoming more and more concentrated in the air you were holding in, but were still powerless to Quinn's wants. No matter how hard you tried, she had total dominion over you. It was a new fact that you were going to have to learn; one of many that were about to become obvious.

Quinn opened the door to the bathroom and was glad to see it was empty. She locked the door behind her and peeled her one-piece down over her curvy bust and massive ass. You felt the pressure from her ass cheeks loosen around you as she removed the suit, and even saw some light as she started to lower herself. In the brief moment of light you had, you saw you were being lowered to a toilet bowl. Oh God, please just let me finally wake up from this nightmare you begged internally. Your answer came in the form of Quinn's cheeks slamming on the toilet lid. As she did, she finally relinquished control of her anus to you, where you belched out a massive fart for her. As it roared through you, Quinn sighed in pleasure, as if to add insult to injury.

This is definitely going to be a huge shit with all that food I ate last night for Hunter Quinn thought to herself, and then giggled. Shame that he doesn't get to see it.

When you were done letting Quinn's fart blow through you, you basked in the warm stench that filled up the toilet bowl. For a moment, you thought you were actually getting used to the giantess' gas, but quickly lost that notion as a new feeling formed in you. It was a new type of pressure, one that felt like it was rooted deeper in you than Quinn's farts. You could feel her rectum flex slowly as it brought the pressure closer and closer to you until it was brought right to your mouth. Just as you had feared, it was the tip of Quinn's shit. It's taste was even stronger than the fart you had just forced out, and the warm texture made you want to recoil in disgust. However, Quinn took control of your mouth again and kept it shut around the edge of her turd as she let her digestive tract bring the rest of her shit through her bladder.

Oh God no... you thought to yourself, knowing what was about to happen.

Oh God yes... Quinn thought to herself, knowing how good her poop was going to feel as it stretched out her asshole.

Suddenly, Quinn's poop lurched forward against your mouth, forcing it open. You squinted in pain, retracting from both the taste and the girth of the log. It began passing through you slowly, as it had to stretch your mouth out more and more with each millimeter it came out. It felt like hours had passed, but in reality Quinn had just started pooping and had a long way to go.

As the dump inched out, it caused your wrinkly mouth to stretch past it's capabilities. Even the muscles of Quinn's anus that weren't fused with you were beginning to strain, but it seemed like nothing was going to stop the dense log as it continued smoothly through you. Beginning to tear you a little bit, Quinn’s turd did not pause and continued falling out of her juicy ass. You tasted every single part of it from every single angle, and it became more clear than ever how much more heightened your sense of taste was now that you were Quinn’s anus. The shit was coming out so slowly that you had enough time to feel the differences within the fecal matter, as if you could tell which inch of shit had originated from different foods. A squishier segment having been the cheese of her nachos just hours ago, and a near solid chunk an undigested kernel of popcorn. No person deserved being so close to fecal matter that they could analyze the food it originated from, but you really weren't a person anymore, were you?

The end of the log reached the bottom of the bowl, but still it was attached as a single piece that originated past your mouth. You watched as the poop slid out slower, now with not as much gravity to help it out. Quinn felt this too, though, and flexed her gut to help speed up the natural biological process that was running it's course through your mouth. When she did, her poop began sliding out at a rapid pace, until the end of the log was pulled out of you by the weight of itself. When it finally exited you, you groaned, weakly expelling another soft fart. Too tired and shocked to close yourself back, Quinn flexed you in and out until the next load of shit was brought to the end of her bladder, at which point your body was shut against the new turd, ready to go again. You had no ability to fight this process. It was natural for an asshole, after all.

Numb to the pain and filth you had just experienced, you gave up resisting and relinquished all control of yourself to Quinn. Her next dump wasn't much different from the previous, only this time you didn't try to fight the call of nature. Simply watching the poop flow out of your mouth, you let Quinn's anal muscles control you. As her shit continued, you knew deep down that there was no coming back from this. You had been through a lot in your lifetime, but never so violated by someone's dump. Even if you were able to free yourself from Quinn, you weren't sure you could ever face a person again. The combination of embarrassment and lowliness would be enough to separate you from humankind. Perhaps residing as Quinn's puffy pooper was all that you could do in this world now.

After 3 more loads of shit slid out from you, you simply laid still, broken by the entire process. You stared at the huge pile of brown that you had just shat out of Quinn in complete despair, knowing that this was the only purpose you were going to serve anymore. As you continued staring at the pile, though, you began to feel the smallest bit of pride somewhere deep within you. It was almost impressive, the size of Quinn's shit, and she could not have disposed of it without you stretching to such great lengths. Her regular old asshole wouldn't have been able to stretch wide enough, but with your squishy body in place you had been able to help the goddess... wasn't that something to be happy about?

You struggled internally with this new thought process, but continued to sit motionless as the giantess' asshole. It wasn't until Quinn flexed you shut that you were brought back to reality. Your captor then stood up and you were showered in light again, blinded by it. You were then smushed by a rough and coarse sheet that rubbed back and forth over your mouth, removing the most of the shit that still covered your mouth, but shoveling a few select specks of it deeper into your wrinkles. It had been Quinn wiping you clean.

She looked at the toilet paper and noticed a bit of red mixed in with the fecal matter that was clumped at the center of the paper. Anal fissures she thought to herself. Can't say I'm surprised with how big that shit was. She wiped you a second and third time until she was satisfied with her cleaning job, but you could still taste plenty of shit that was stuck between the folds of your pucker.

Finally, Quinn pulled her swimsuit back on and flushed away her massive dump. The muffled sound of the flushing toilet managed to make its way through Quinn's suit and cheeks, reminding you of what you had just done and what you were going to have to do again and again and again for as long as you were Quinn's asshole. Up above, your captor relished in how good her body was feeling. God, that felt so good. I might have to binge on food again sometime just to have another great shit like that Quinn thought to herself, chuckling at the absurdity of the thought. Whenever I see Hunter, maybe I should thank him for it.

Deep within the cramped confines of Quinn's juicy ass, you wished for mercy. You tried to cry or scream, but your mouth was too worn out to move anymore. Your host's big poops had stretched your lips out beyond your control and even caused anal fissures, micro-tears in her rectal muscles. Quinn, however, began flexing your mouth in and out, enjoying the light stinging sensation that came with further rubbing you into her colonic wounds. You could feel your body's squishy material stretch over the tears in order to heal them, which only caused you to get rooted deeper into your role as Quinn's anus. It was as if your own body was betraying you and already falling in line with being a part of Quinn. The only thing that was resisting the thick beauty now was your mind.