- Text Size +

Jessica had reached the zenith of her passions and she rode out the waves of her mighty orgasm. She could feel a steady flow of her juices pouring out from her vaginal cavity as her fingers continued their rub. She could barely feel any metal left as her cunt had thoroughly squashed all within it and now her orgasm and juices had flushed a vast amount of the debris from inside her. She watched as her cum flowed from her towards the river, now her focus changing. As she rode down the waves of pleasure from her orgasm, she marveled at her effects on the tiny world and the few who remained in her audience who had not lost their battles with her various misadventures. The first thing she saw was the mass of her juices pooling and flowing into the river. She squinted and saw a park that was right in the epicenter of her flow, and wondered if it was occupied at the time, seeing a couple intact vehicles flipped and mired in her receding juices. Poking out from the periphery of the new white waterway, some flipped and others with just their roofs exposed. Little did she know the full breadth of the struggles of those caught in her flood. A few minutes earlier as she worked herself into a frenzy, the park goers' woes were accumulating. Of the 36 various cars and CUVs in the park and on the road, fifteen were now occupied. Some of the taller SUVS and pickups made a little headway but soon even a few inches of her oozing warm cum displaced their four spinning wheels rendering them stuck as well as her flow rose. The thirty other people scattered around the park had it worse as the many little streams had all started to converge and rise. Some tried climbing the few nearby trees or standing on benches as her cum flowed past, desperately hoping for it to ebb or for a rescue that would never arrive. They watched helplessly as others were now stuck, mired in warm sticky vaginal fluid rising past their ankles. The people began to also feel the movement now gently at first gaining steam as it went from Jessica's monstrous pussy towards the dark river below. A few foolish people tried to get out of their vehicles only to get stuck in the rising torrent, now desperately hanging on to the roofs and door jams of their cars. As her pace reached its head and the crunches of bridge vehicles within her cunt were nearly constant, an ear shattering moan rang out from above as Jessica came, and soon the true effects of this would flow downhill and be upon the hapless victims.

With their ears still ringing from the sexy skyscraper’s orgasm above, another low rumbling was soon felt. The vehicles all noticeably vibrated on their shocks as it sounded almost like a waterfall but getting closer and suddenly it was upon them. First the tiny vehicles who were in the wrong spot on the roadway and desperately trying to move but hopelessly stuck in her rising fluids. At the time they were only up to their wheels, but the tires on all six spun desperately against her thick rising cum. A young couple on a sidewalk bench could only watch in horror as the level of fluids rose towards them. They saw the vehicles struggle and were themselves a foot off the ground which now had 3 inches of rising viscous fluids. They felt the rumble and saw what looked like a slow tidal wave heading their way. Maybe only two feet high but getting taller behind the initial wave like a white opaque tsunami. There was no higher ground to seek as the mass crept towards them. It slowly globbed down the hill in the distance originating from around the massive giantess as she played with herself using a bevy of vehicles, they watched fly into her. At first their mood was that of elation, with such a monolith of horniness in their presence the humid summer air felt a little bit electric, and the couple picked up on this. Little did they know they would soon be struggling for their survival amongst the many other seemingly distant citizens forced inside her with those massive fingers. As Jessica's cum started to rise, it made it towards the undercarriages of a couple cars and with enough grip that even the trucks on the roadway started to have their weights displaced and be shoved with the flow. A number of the people in the park who did not find anything to climb found their situations getting desperate, after both feet were firmly stuck in the moving torrent, the motion threw them off balance, some face first into the putrid ooze, and no matter their efforts they could not break free drawing in just a few inches of it. Those who landed on their rumps were not much better off, arms now mired as well trying to pry themselves loose, her juices kept rising as the last desperate gasps of air were soon replaced by a deciding lungful of Jessica's most intimate cocktail. As the vehicles on the road slowly started to drift into the park, the young couple caught a glimmer of hope. A green park services F-350 plow truck with the blade down was slowly moving towards them uncontrollably. When it was within a few feet the man threw his girlfriend into the bed. This would buy her some time. The fluids were up to almost a foot now, so the bench was about to be enveloped. An odor of arousal now hung in the air but sounds of desperation hung around those scattered in the park. The truck bed she was not standing on was still moving and her boyfriend went to make his leap. But disaster struck, he miscalculated his jump and fell headfirst into the ooze. He did not even have time to scream as it enveloped his entire body instantly embalming him never to be seen by her again. The desperate driver of the plow watched the drama unfold and realized he had to get out of the cab as the door sills were starting to ooze the white substance onto the vinyl floors. He had to crawl out the orgasmically shattered rear window of the cab and climb into the bed with the frightened girl whose loss was one of many on this night.

A few of the unoccupied vehicles in the lot now had their motion sensor panic alarms going off as their weight was slowly displaced by the tugging vaginal liquids moving around them. The students in the Mercury now knew the gravity of their situation but had very little time to come up with any solutions. With the wheels hopelessly spinning on their sedan in the back there was little hope of the situation bettering itself. Then a rumble from the hills above as they saw some trees slowly getting toppled along with a few large boulders rolling in the ooze as if they were weightless. They feared that this wave would be heading their way next but could do little to stem the progress other than hoping that Jessica had exhausted her supply above them and that the flow was waning as it spread out along the gentler slope of the park. The three could now hear the sounds of panic around them as the first victims were dragged to their liquidus graves. Those in vehicles around them revving engines in hopeless attempts to break free from their doom as wheels spun sometimes seizing axles in their gooey messes. Others further up on objects like trees and poles were hoping to climb just high enough to outlast the flow and that their positions would not be overtaken. Soon the viscous fluid started to move the very car they were in. Hopelessly gripping the steering wheel trying to direct their motion was having no effect. Soon musky fluids began to seep into the floors soaking the carpeting. Not long after the engine suddenly cut off as the air intake was overwhelmed with her cum, making the situation all the more desperate. Most of the smaller cars were now up to their bumpers and all the vehicles within the flow began to drift towards the park itself and river beyond as their multi-ton weight was displaced by her voluminous fluids. The three students now were in desperation mode as the sedan listed slowly towards the park. The ground around them as far as they could see was replaced by her whitish flowing nectar. At first their movement and the cars around them were slow. But with her cum visibly rising around them, the speed might pick up or the tiny vehicles would likely be overwhelmed in her fluids. Back on the road the young woman and the park service ranger were trapped in the bed of the green truck when suddenly the trees on the other side of the road cracked and splintered, falling into the ooze. The streetlights that had miraculously stayed on until this point caught a glimpse of a large surge in fluids along with what appeared to be a number of sizable metallic chunks rolling in the cum now two feet deep but progressively higher behind it. These were the shattered remains of the vehicles from the bridge Jessica had used to masturbate to generate this flow. Now outside some crumpled color on a few, they no longer resembled the machines they once were, just the prisoners and victims of her passions as they were about to add another danger to those who were trapped. The two in the truck could only brace themselves as the pile surged towards them in slow motion. The final streetlights now flickered out as they heard the metal poles collapsing into the cataclysm. The only lights now shone from the truck's headlights as they heard a crunch underneath the wheels and realized it had just smashed the bench which her and her boyfriend were standing a few minutes prior.

The students in the sedan soon realized that the panther platform's body on frame construction placed the passenger compartment too low for the flooding juices coming through the floor pan. Soon they decided their best bet for now would be awkwardly climbing out the shattered rear window onto the trunk and up to the hood of the disabled vehicle. A few dozen people were soon doing likewise onto the roofs of their various cars and SUVs but if the flow did not stop rising, this would be a moot point. Hearing the rumbling of rushing fluids getting closer, the danger level would only rise as the people now looked towards the roadway to see what was heading their way. The news was bleak. Some also tried using their various devices but all emergency services were jammed with the flood of calls from so many people in their own struggles. Others watched the videos from Jessica’s play from earlier showing her ruthless nature, many now casualties in the preceding hours and tried contacting others on the jammed lines in hopes that somehow an impossible rescue was coming. A few hundred yards away near the road the green truck was about to meet a further catastrophe. The great wave of Jessica's juices was upon them and what's worse, the truck's wheels got hung up on a large bush and were snagged, halting their motions as the ooze rose around them. As the main push rolled down the hill from her orgasm now, a metallic tumbling was heading their way. Peeking out of the surge of opaque fluid was a boulder sized clump of metal that were several vehicles wadded into a massive ball uphill by her vaginal muscles. Hitting the truck broadside, it was rolled onto its roof ending the pair in the bed as the little truck flipped on top of them burying them in her fluids. A few other cars on the road now were buried past their hoods, people stuck inside their vehicles slowly drowning in her fluids as the cars were swept towards the park. The main waves from her orgasm had now reached the road rising to up to fifteen feet of viscous fluids along with hundreds of crumpled metal pieces of former vehicles along with uprooted trees, rocks and many bodies of her previous victims of her play. Up above Jessica removed her soaked fingers from her sopping lower lips. Looking at them as she rode the last waves of her orgasm, a few final waves of cum left her vagina along with a few last mangled cars. She watched as the river of her juices continued to stream towards the river where her fun began. She brought her fingers to her face to see what remained. Still adhered in her sticky fluids were dozens of former vehicles and squinting closer, she thought she could see some now deceased bodies soaked in white. Satisfied in her post orgasmic bliss she now brushed her finger off on her thighs, with her legs still spread she planned her next move. Looking down she remembered a bit of inspiration that struck her earlier before being distracted by the task at her hands. It was time to show who was the authority in this city now.

For the students in the park, the few remaining survivors on top of their vehicles and those who had climbed up whatever people thought would be their salvation, her climax crested almost 5 minutes later. Like a volcanic lahar, the old paths of runoff and streams were very well expanded to their state, scouring the earth itself in her flow. The maximum level of her cum also brought with it other tokens of her appreciation however that a normal eruption would not to such a degree including hundreds of metal boulders, some as big as huts all wadded together unrecognizable as former vehicles in their current state aside from the odd wheel sticking out. Peppered in the flow as well was various clothing items, shredded car parts, and now even a few signs and mailboxes. The students saw the wave coming and hoped to hold on for dear life. The scuttled Mercury started rumbling forwards all on its own as the three held on to the landau vinyl roof. They saw the other vehicles getting flipped since they were higher profile or some getting crushed by car boulders, she squashed up earlier. The heavy low-profile sedan sailed like the land yacht it was meant to emulate but ahead was an object not even it could overcome, an old growth oak tree. It hit the mighty tree with a hard crash, sending the three flying from the roof of the car hard enough that it set off the frontal airbags. While it was a good thing as the car almost immediately flipped and struck the tree roof first. Days later when the juices had receded enough the poor car was still wrapped around the tree completely crushed and soaked like struck by a wet ef-5 tornado. But one of them miscalculated their flight and landed right of the tree never to be seen again as he was swept away. The other two students quickly clambered up the leaved tree. Acorns bombarding left and right did not offer much help, but the tree held surprisingly firm, albeit now with a frightening lean, as the flow got higher, and more objects bounced off of the trunk. They watched with two other lucky souls from the limbs as the world came apart around them. Seeing a few others now lose their battles as the smaller trees and electric lights were dragged or knocked down by the debris fields, dragging the climbers to a warm gooey grave. The flow now past tore down a number of chain link fences, but a few held strong for a grotesque display of what her flow had caught and dragged, interested with copious amounts of her musty aromas. Still, plenty of fluid did indeed hit the river unleashing yet more mini disasters for those on their pleasurecraft on a nearby dock that was not destroyed by her waves or antics earlier, was now where the flow went into the water sinking many. A couple houseboats even sank, one having a hole punched in it by a wadded-up taxi as the roof flooded with cum from above and river water below. The river itself now had some decent debris in it as the cum finally separated or clumped at the bottom of the water. Local marine life was given a nutrient rich boon under some circumstances. But mainly it just added more trash to the murky waters forever lost after her lust. Incredibly as the flow eased the now trapped but alive survivors from the park held strong, albeit stuck in the tree to watch the sunrise hours later. The four in the tree would sometimes get glimpses, full views, and most of the sounds of Jessica's further play until then. They would be some of the few people to make it through the night after being affected by her presence, even if it was unintentional or indirectly.

Before Jessica had sat her cute shapely ass down on the riverview buildings and recovery vehicles, as her eyes were drawn to a concentration of blue flashing lights a few blocks over, a thought occurred. Her lower lips had lots of sensual attention but not the upper. A little spent and still in some post orgasmic bliss from her play a few minutes prior, she decided they could play a little catch up. Recalling her soiree a few years back with an officer in the city's police department, she was sad why it had ended but understood the reasoning. Jessica liked to occasionally partake in what was now a bit of greener fun, as she agreed it caused much less harm both physically and societally than alcohol. And yet being with an officer of the law he could just not see past the federal mandates and the bad optics of his badge and her occasional usage even in her free time, so they agreed to call it off. It was only later she learned of the true nature of him calling off their relationship as one day she was pulled over for a moving violation, straight in a right turn only lane which she was ready to chalk up to the poor road design. She was not one to name drop on a simple traffic stop but it was instead the officer who recognized her. As he came back with her license he mentioned her ex-boyfriend by name, saying she did look familiar. But her blood really ran cold when he relayed that he had mentioned her as being too short for his liking, instead of his original line of reasoning. Now Jessica was fuming a bit as the officer apologized saying he thought it was kind of a dick move as well but he no longer worked on the same squadron as her ex and only accidentally mentioned it when he was trying to remember where he recognized her from. The officer let her off with a verbal warning and she arrived back to her apartment now fuming mad. She could not control her height, and for being 5ft2in she carried it well and was in excellent shape. She decided it was his loss and took it out on the punching bag in the gym that night along with the cardio equipment. Now the tables were turned as her height was still an issue for the many thousands of men in the city. But as the midnight hour approached there were many scattered blue and red lights around the city that did not do well to hide the presence of those who would oppose her. But at 1,800 feet there was not much within their power that could be done. None had even attempted to engage her yet, though most of her play had been on the former bridge and now just at the edge of the city proper. Still coming down off her natural high she would ride the last wave, maybe cuddled up with an ex and his buddies, though at this scale it would be hard to tell if he was really present. But it was the thought that counted. She had spotted a number of officers convening a few blocks back into the city and decided that it was time they met the new sheriff in town.

Moving for the first time from her seated position in a few minutes, Jessica laid back with her 900ft torso. To those in the multiple city blocks who had stopped to watch her earlier show along with the many others stuck in traffic on the narrow city streets, the sky was now quite truthfully falling. Her smooth skin and auburn hair slowly started to come into the light as they were lowered down as she leaned back. Though being close to 500ft wide and around 200ft thick, it would not bode well for the many people on her makeshift bed. The small of her back above her shapely ass was the first impact point as the road parallel to the riverfront apartments obliterated by her earlier now looked up to see her cheeks bearing down on them. Her prior impact had already flipped most vehicles on the road, but they were luckier than those currently buried under her. Now their luck was running out as the road that ran straight to her butt crack had the straight view but would be ground zero. Her smooth skin first impacted four ten story apartments; her unyielding skin dimpled only slightly before more weight applied itself causing them to collapse on themselves pushed forward into the next street by her motion. Street after street of buildings followed suit as more of her back became vertical to the cross streets. Those sheltering in place or on the unfortunate patchwork grid of streets suddenly found the walls around them cracking or whole buildings leaning before falling like dominoes onto the streets below. The same streets were filled with stopped traffic and pedestrians now found themselves under siege. The initial barrage was followed from above by a final crushing weight of her smooth skin, pressing all the buildings, vehicles, and people deep into the unyielding ground. Finally, the back of her head along with the web of her hair spread out as her hard skull crushed one last twenty-five story office building into the ground. The sensations were indescribably delightful, feeling so many buildings put up their futile resistance as her full weight came down on them. She could feel every crunching floor, until finally all was flat and settling to her form. Close to fifty offices, restaurants and apartments all lost their battles with her upper half along with hundreds of vehicles and another thousand very flat citizens. But not all was lost as it felt great to lay down thought Jessica. As she stared up at the overcast sky feeling things breaking underneath her, the blue strobes were much closer to her left eye now. Her head being at street level also allowed her billboard sized ears to soak in the panic, from the desperate horns, alarms and sirens of vehicles to the high pitch faint screams of tiny people. Without warning to those next to her who thought they had been spared, she spun her head down on her left cheek squashing a gas station and a bank. Now her swimming pool-sized brown eyes were right over stacked vertically looking directly down at a congregation of around twenty police vehicles gathered in the parking lot across from the bank. The dumbfounded officers were looking up at the seven-story sideways smile that came over her face. In her softest bedroom voice Jessica made her intentions clear to those below.