- Text Size +

Jessica looked down, spying on her colored sprinkles on her lap. For this sundae she would provide the cream filling. As she felt the last vehicle land her plan was set in motion. First, she started to curl in the wall on both sides of the pile using her hands, herding the little vehicles over her smooth thighs. Once the pile’s zenith was centered over her most sensual spot, she placed her right-hand midway to her knees. Just from the sheer weight of the three hundred crumpled vehicles the bottom of the pile was already pressing nicely against her mound and upper lips. With almost all the glass being broken the intoxicating aroma of her womanhood was overwhelming to the hundreds of survivors trapped within the pile. A few little vehicles on the bottom were already slowly sinking into her moist lips. But they all just needed a little push which Jessica was waiting all evening to provide. Soon she tilted her right hand vertically pointing down to sweep the pile which extended a ways down her toned thighs closer to her crotch. The sound of twisted metal soon filled the riverview neighborhood of the city as Jessica began to sweep her hand towards her lower lips. She also started to widen her legs just a little and changed the angle of her back to get more comfortable. Countless vehicles were now dragged along by her hand, some near the bottom were simply smeared by her hands against her firm thighs leaving behind oily metallic carcasses. But the main mass would soon join up with the rest. Looking down she marveled at the individual trinkets laid out on her favorite spot, looking at the individual minute details of the damaged to nearly destroyed vehicles. She was very wet in anticipation, the area of the riverbank under her thighs soon started having a steady flow of her juices, washing out one of the crushed ambulances towards the seat of her ass down towards the river itself. Miraculously there were a few people too. Some extricated themselves from their landed cars, some more broken looking than others. But none could escape her mighty hands which now bracketed the shifting piles of metal beneath their feet. She gave one last speech to those who were still able to listen regardless of their willingness. “Well now, what a lovely assortment of parting gifts we have here. I am such a klutz now I seemed to destroy your bridge. But whichever heading you were on is no way as fun as the destination I have in store for you. Besides, I kind of ruined the tunnel as well so to make up to you citizens I offer you one of my own instead. It may not be as long, but we can make do and try to squeeze you in.” Jessica took a deep breath in anticipation of what would happen next.


With brute force but little effort, Jessica began to press the top of the 300 strong pile of vehicles against her pussy. As she spread her legs a little, she cupped her hand over them slowly pushed all four of her hundred-foot fingers downwards. A number of cars and trucks helplessly crumbled against her shaved pubic bone, but many more soon began to get enveloped by her moist pussy lips. She moaned more loudly as now tens of vehicles were entering her sixty-foot slit, many crumpling as the pressure inside was too much to handle. But the group kept getting more crowded and being pushed deeper by her bullying fingers. She began to press harder, rocking her hand a little to work her tiny toys into her wet folds. With over 7,000 square feet to work with inside her cavernous cunt, she had plenty of room for her little guests. Feeling hundreds of tiny metal cars, trucks and buses slowly warming and crumpling against her increasingly wet skin was driving her wild. Her fingers have now reached her soaked lower lips and even with hundreds of vehicles inside of her she would need those digits to stir things up and to push her over the edge. Inside there was a flurry of activity as the tiny motors that were still running gave her sensitive areas tiny vibrations along with the little rubber wheels. A few other faint tickles from the hopeless people beating against her vaginal walls elicited another high pitch moan from Jessica. She began to rock her firm ass back and forth while her fingers got to work. The sounds of scraping metal were heard around the district as she dragged the ever-wetter emergency vehicles she had flattened underneath her. All contained inside her monstrous pussy, many people were now fighting losing battles for survival.


The tiny bus with its five remaining passengers and buckled in driver were dragged in with a huge pile of vehicles. The sheer massive scale of the dark humid vaginal walls rising around them was terrifying for the mite sized people. The driver helplessly tried all he could do with the bus's controls, throttle and steering but Jessica was directing all the traffic flow now. All the other vehicles that were surrounding the windowless bus started to drift away as they were pushed deeper into their rippling inner walls. Some were already crushed beyond recognition others clearly occupied with trapped occupants being watched by those on the bus as they all helplessly drifted apart. Now it was pitch black as soon copious amounts of her fluids began to flow in through the sides of the bus. Soon it was up to the seats and rising. The little bus suddenly lurched forward as Jessica's probing fingers had found it. An unfortunate curious man on the bus at the time was drawn to her pink rippling sticky wet walls around the bus, placing both hands on it. He quickly panicked when they became adhered, and the bus started moving again. He was soon sucked out the open window and was smeared against the metal and her skin to the horror of those remaining on the bus. The ride picked up steam as they headed up towards the end of the line. They were jarred each time they scraped by the other smaller vehicles finally taking out the driver when a whole taxi was accordioned at the front of the bus. He would be the lucky one as the final four passengers were up to their chests in her warm juices. The cavern now opened up revealing a few dim headlamps and taillights of various vehicles mired in her juices each with their own struggles. Jessica had felt something a little larger poled inside of her and felt it would stimulate her clit well. Those still alive in the bus now saw their last stop of the night, a sensual mound the size of a two-story house through the windshield. The end came quickly for them as the bus hit head on, but her fingers didn't even slow down, the back wall of the bus meeting the front in under a second. At great speed Jessica felt the little metal tube impact her clit slick metal squashing against her mound. She began riding the toy with the tips of her fingers as all hell broke loose for the remaining people and vehicles inside her.


The tiny bus was soon disintegrated into bits of metal but with so many more minute toys to choose from and break apart in the most sensual ways, she started to use her hundred-foot fingers to herd multiple cars on their forty-foot combined tips and bunch up over a dozen at a time against her sensual mound. The next wad of vehicles hit her sensitive spot crumpling against her mound and fingers in such a satisfactory way. Some were occupied, others abandoned but all bursting at her touch and she now was rocking and riding the waves of pleasure. Her flow of cum started to become a flood soon as hundreds of vehicles still inside her cavernous cunt began to take on viscous fluids making the remaining living passengers all the more frantic. Her steaming vaginal walls began to start to move as well as her arousal rose, gripping and threatening to crumple all the helpless vehicles within her. Outside underneath her crotch the volumes of fluid her mighty fingers were displacing was starting to form a little stream. But with each stroke the trickle became a river and would soon be a torrent. Soon the messy juices flowing from her had flattened SUVs and taxis in it tumbling down the riverbank towards the water. The normally calm river walk, now without its views of the iconic bridge, had another stunning view to replace it for Friday evenings walkers. A flesh skyscraper rose from the spot where up until recently the bridge span met downtown. Jessica, its replacement was working her fingers feverishly above them but hundreds of feet away giving a false sense of security to those below. The Riverwalk parking lot and roadway was still half full of little wagons and CUVs of people trying to enjoy their Friday. The initial police response further down the road still strobed in blues unsure what to make of the situation. But now the situation for the dozens of people in the park and those trying to make it back to their parked cars deteriorated rapidly. At first some noted a trickle of rivulets by their feet flowing past towards the murky river. Soon as her motions above got faster, they started to combine, and the volume of the lusty fluids rapidly began to multiply. The flow was now getting shoes wet of the increasingly panicked people as they tried to flee towards the lot or further down the walkways. Cars and trucks driving past on the two-lane road at first got wet on their wheels but her thick cum was worse than snowfall and some wheels had trouble gaining traction. Likewise, people were now starting to have trouble walking as they would free one shoe only to have the next get stuck. Around fifty people who were enjoying an evening in the park along with six more drivers in the wrong place at the wrong time along with thirty vehicles in the parking lot started to vibrate. They heard a rumble from up the hill different from the tremors caused by Jessica's shapely ass moving. A flash flood was coming for them.


A college student and his two friends had decided to go to the riverwalk park to smoke and chill after a long week of exams as the semester drew near a close. They sat in his old beater Mercury Grand Marquis and watched some strange events unfolding before them. At first, they heard some underwater crashing and cracks as Jessica first emerged from the tunnel. Her antics with the boats next were hidden by a cloak of darkness but could be heard along with more unmistakably feminine noises at deep volume. At first, they had to check the tube their pre rolls had come in to see the thc content but the interest of people in the occupied vehicles around them confirmed that they weren't the only ones who were noticing the peculiar events. Suddenly the monster herself became clear as a few rumbling steps shook the very sedan on its tired shocks as a beautiful torso of immense size rose above the bridge into the night. They winced as she tore pieces of the bridge up and disposed of them using her cute but massive rack and her frightening but sweet lips. As she moved to her next level of play, the three of them were entranced by her sexy ass lit from below by the bridge lights. As her play got more amorous with the stranded motorists the students just had to watch and see how it would end. Little did they know at her size all hazards multiplied exponentially. Suddenly there was a loud crashing sound as she wrenched over half the bridgeway from its moorings and looked behind herself. At first the trio thought that her mischievous brown eyes made contact with theirs, but they quickly realized that her gaze was further up at the flashing lights of eight lanes of emergency vehicles at the edge of the now cut off bridgeway. All the warning the tiny people got from Jessica was a polite "excuse me" as her sexy ass suddenly whooshed by them overhead making a thunderous touchdown on the many flashing emergency vehicles and stranded traffic along with several tall looking riverview apartments. Nothing offered the least bit of resistance to the goddess whose magnificent crotch loomed above them immediately darkening the many flashing lights for good. The little Mercury and every other vehicle on the lot jumped a couple feet upon her impact, damaging a few other cars and causing people around to fall. Looking up, the three students had a breathtaking view of the world's largest cunt that seemingly could smother most buildings in the city. Two of them had been with a few coeds but none had ever had such a detailed view of the female anatomy. They watched helplessly as Jessica flung hundreds of helpless bridge goers and vehicles at herself. Little pinpricks of headlights and taillights were seen twirling through the night impacting her monstrous body with many car crashes and metallic crushing noises above them. Soon as hundreds of cars, trucks and taxis dwarfed by her massive size tumbled down her she appeared to have caught a massive pile between her thighs. A huge boom echoed across the city as she quickly tossed the empty roadway into the bridge columns, sending a barrage of debris into the river. Then to their horror her massive hands got to work and began pressing the pile into her cavernous pussy. Her fingers had soon inserted hundreds of vehicles into herself as the students watched below hundreds of feet away hoping they would not be spotted in their voyeuristic act. But Jessica did not mind sharing with her audience and was always comfortable with her body and sexuality. But her current actions would prove too much for so many.


The friends in the sedan suddenly noticed a couple of trickles of a familiar smelling fluid making its way across the pavement lit by the dim orange copper glow. Above them her fingers moved at a frantic pace. Loud slurping and crunching sounds could be heard pierced by the ever-growing tenor of her moans. Inside her cunt the action was more terrible for those trapped within, as their time was running out. Her long probing fingers vigorously worked her clit popping vehicles against it with every thrust, dragging them from where they were hiding trapped between her folds as her pace quickened. Her wet wriggling walls now gripped the helpless insect sized vehicles ever harder. Passengers inside bracing the enclosing metal walls around them, all while copious amounts of steaming hot cum poured in from every direction threatening to drown those who weren't already crushed. As if the assault on their senses was not enough already her increasingly loud moans echoed around her cavernous cunt. The orange municipal Ford Escape from earlier still had its two passengers in it as they were near the top of the pile forced into Jessica. Once inside her cunt everything went dark immediately. The dim CUVs headlights briefly illuminated her inner cavern and its rippling pink walls. They could not get over her scale and how truly massive she was on the inside. They could see craning their heads up the walls rising on all sides of them had hundreds of vehicles stuck to or almost completely enveloped by them with only a fender or bumper showing before they were crushed by her powerful vaginal muscles. More and more of the yellow and red lights kept being extinguished like stars vanishing before sunrise. There were also many people that were scattered about at varying stages of injury, all stuck to her walls. Sometimes just a struggling torso or a nonmoving limb stuck out, the owner surely already crushed or suffocated. There were also her two serpentine fingers each over a hundred feet long probing about obliterating everything they came into contact with. Jessica did her best to gather and her the delectable little trinkets towards her clit for a rub that shredded metal into a gritty pace and unleashed a constant torrent of her juices. The pair in the Escape could only helplessly watch and hope somehow all the perils would spare them in their vulnerability but alas, it was not to be. Her pace was getting frantic now as her probing fingers were thrust in and out of her great nether lips displacing copious amounts of her love juice along with wadded-up vehicular remains. On one entry it finally happened, as the small city workers in the Escape awaited their fate it came swiftly. The first pass an unseeable blur of a vehicle was swept by them but knocked the corner of their soaked musky shelter spinning their orange vehicle around. The assailant and many more vehicles made a squishy crash between her sensual mound and her fingers as had been the soundtrack for a while with increasing speed. As the crescendo was reaching its peak the shattered windshield on the battered orange Ford now saw the pair of twenty-foot-tall fingertips coming right at them. The two workers still buckled in could only brace themselves as their final destination lay 150ft behind them and they would arrive soon.


The students were entranced with the sexual skyscraper probing herself with ever greater speed in front of them but failed to notice the trickle of fluids were slowly gaining steam and volume under their tires. Dozens of people all around the park and on the adjacent two-lane riverfront thoroughfare had almost all stopped to look up and see Jessica in the throes of her passion. Many could tell that she was nearing an earth-shattering orgasm, but few could predict the effects on the miniature world around her 1,800ft frame. Inside her womanhood, her mighty thrusting fingers slammed head on into the hood of the tiny orange Ford Escape crumpling the hood to a third of its length, causing the remaining airbags to deploy in vain. The two workers were now going backwards near 100mph as more cars and trucks were collected by her monstrous digits. With the dozen vehicles between her fingertips, this batch finally sent Jessica over the edge. The end was swift for the workers as the protective shell of the CUV accordioned around them along with the other metal vehicles and victims popping against her house sized clit. Jessica let out a primal groan, her enormous lungs gasping for air as a flood of her cum now soaked her fingers as her strong vaginal muscles squeezed them and the fragile toys within her. The remaining fifty or so unlucky survivors soaking and hunkering in their damaged vehicles heard the commotion and felt the pressure change as now all sides seemed to close in on them. Her unstoppable pink walls squeezed all the tiny vehicles within her at once squashing them all along with another flood of her cum as she furiously rubbed her clit with the shattered remains of the vehicles and people atomizing them against her. Outside her pussy the real deluge began.


To the fifty people scattered around the river park or in their vehicles in the parking lot, most were mesmerized by the horny woman using the bridge traffic to fulfill her deepest desires above them on the top of the riverbank a few hundred feet away to notice that the peril was about to envelop them. As she picked up steam various people around the park noticed rivulets of her steamy cum flowing towards the river. Most people on the pathways at first treated them as a curiosity, but they began to widen and flow into each other prompting many to change plans and to try to head back to their vehicles on the lot. But many were too as soon the little streams had widened to several feet across of whitish opaque viscous fluid. A few tried to foolishly step across only to have their footwear become hopelessly stuck as desperate friends tried in vain to pry them out, only to themselves get entrapped by the warm flowing goo. Back in the Mercury sedan, the three students were now aware of the panic around them as people were running back to their vehicles and trying to escape in haste. A familiar aroma hung in the air. Back on the meandering river road a number of cars and SUVs had hit her womanly river causing tires to lose traction and six vehicles to lose control and get stuck. The danger was now becoming apparent to the three as they opened the heavy doors to the Grand Marquis only to see a dark stream underneath the car lit by the orange lights. The muffled sounds of distant metal crunching was heard inside her cunt as the fingers vanished and the sounds got louder then softer in ever more rapid succession. Suddenly there was a deafening sound from above as Jessica shouted out and came with overwhelming presence. All the windows of the vehicles on the lot shattered along with the glass in buildings for almost a mile around. Panic began to set in. One of the students majoring in engineering decided to try an experiment. Finding the biggest thing in the back seat, which happened to be a bowling ball from league night in this case, he dropped it in the slowly, visibly, gathering and rising fluid. To his dismay, he now knew the stakes, as the ball moved and rolled down mired in the goo. When he tried to remove it, it was impossible in only around three inches of cum. He suggested that they get going but his fears would soon ring true. The v8 engine roared to life and his friend put the car in gear. But the rear wheels just spun uselessly. Jessica's trap was sprung, and it was about to get a whole lot wetter; if only there were still windows to roll up.