- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

So now those trapped on the bridge will start to be enjoy a show put on by Jessica, as the play starts to pick up reader discretion is still advised

As Jessica was standing with her large smooth legs still bracketing the bridge filled with trapped traffic and people staring up at her, that warm sensation started to be felt again from her lower regions that would have to be addressed soon. While she usually enjoyed a partner with a little more size and consistency, she never thought trading one for many thousands would be such a turn on. The useful life of her latest toy was slowly starting to turn the tide as she worked her way down the span. Though the structure itself was strong enough to handle her play so far, nothing else was so far up that task. She would eventually have to cross this one off the list as well as the lights of downtown were ever so beckoning. From shore her cute ass was just barely illuminated though a few brave news helicopters and multiple webcams were starting to fill in the rest. The many bridge cameras were especially illuminating to the struggles of those on the span until one by one they were inadvertently taken out by some part of Jessica. From the city surrounding the river most people were aware by now of her as she made her way toward them at a lacksadasil pace. They could hear and, in some cases, watch her antics on the bridge and could only imagine what she planned on once she was surrounded by buildings, some nearly reaching her heights, but most others would not make it to her shins. To this point most people were trying to abandon the city but the traffic nightmare meant that was occurring made the task all but impossible. Some just decided to wait it out in their apartments and offices as well as at the many bars and clubs watching along on various media outlets and news sources hoping her massive strides and adventures would not involve them. Many would lose this gamble in the coming hours. She began to tilt her torso a little sideways, readying the next level of her play. With her shoulders now nearly 500 feet wide she would have to use all her agility for her next show, and luckily this was where some of the surrounding cables were at their lowest. She did not want to prematurely end her dance partner before she extracted a maximum amount of pleasure from it after all.

While she was never known for having an above average rack, she made the most with what she had, and they suited her well. And at her new scale, they weighed an unfathomable thirty million pounds each! If the girls who used to deride her in college could see her now. Jessica was more than happy to share them too with the unfortunate motorists below her as they still seemed to have trouble deciding which way was the safest. The spots under her delectable globular glands had a great view, the few had already made peace with their fates and were looking up got to see her great tits hanging fifty feet from her smooth chest. At a hundred feet wide each was as wide as the entire eight lane span, a fact that was not lost on her either. Her swimming pool sized areolas looked back down upon the scene with her nipples pointing towards her next target. Among the helpless traffic and panicking souls was a moving truck not unlike the one that started off her adventure earlier in the tunnel a few hours prior. This one was painted white though with the company name "gentle giant movers" on the sides. This caught her eye and she laughed as she said, "let me give you boys a hand, though I cannot promise that my movements will be so gentle." A Suburban had hit the truck wedging it against the wall trapping both the driver and his passenger in the cab. Their level of panic only increased as Jessica maneuvered her large right hand trying to avoid squashing them to pick up her latest trinket. She worked her pointer finger and thumb pinching the cab, but her fingernail also inadvertently flattened the Suburban underneath. Lifting it skyward by the cab so no one could escape, she felt the furniture in the back shifting around. It sounded like the box was only half full, so she obliged herself to help fill the rest. In all the excitement her nipples had stiffened to twenty feet long. Using as much precision as she could apply, she pressed the sliding door in the back of the cargo area against her hard right nipple. It was such an amazing sensation as the door gave little resistance collapsing inwards and upwards as she barged in stretching the sides of the box, but it took in her full twenty feet snuggly, crushing a couch and end table before wedging in the rest. She crimped the sides of the truck a little and voilà, she removed her hand and it stayed in place, held tight in the night air. The driver's desperate attempts to get her attention using the lights, engine and air horn were purposefully ignored. Jessica was never big on jewelry or makeup, letting her natural beauty shine through. But this little accessory was her favorite, it was a shame that her actions would soon end its wild ride as she prepared for more playtime.

She began to lean forward again leading with her right breast giving her minute passengers a view of the bridge deck below. It must have been terrifying for them as they had no control over their fates but had the second-best vantage point in town. Jessica's torso was nearly horizontal again now pointing her hard nipple and riders straight down towards the surging crowds and idled traffic a couple hundred feet below. Up there in the silence they were luckily belted in as they went vertical; the only noise at this altitude was her enormous beating heart vibrating the entire truck every second. Those safety measures would be rendered moot however as she took aim. As she now spied the various landing spots below focusing on the middle lanes to keep things centered, then she saw it. A pink PT Cruiser. Her choice was pretty much made for her. She used the square headlights on her captive to shine a spotlight down on the obnoxious piece of machinery. "I truly hope you guys like pink" she quipped as time had run out for the moving crew, as they soon got the sensation of an elevator going down. They tried as best they could to brace themselves for an impact as the vehicles on the bridge as viewed from above out their windshield got bigger and closer. Jessica leaned to her right to make sure her impact would be focused on her right breast. All eight lanes of traffic could now look up at a planetary object coming towards the light above them. As it came closer it filled the whole windscreens of people trapped inside their vehicles and even the whole sky of those who could not sprint the 120 feet to get out of the impact zone as it was too late. As they all braced themselves for impact it went dark as the streetlights that had cast a glow on her from below were destroyed by her unyielding flesh. Soon nothing but the headlights and taillights were providing light but only the Chrysler was illuminated, not for long.

The little vertical Freightliner box truck impaled by her horny nipple was nearing its final destination as the frantic passengers saw nothing but pink PT Cruiser through the windshield with the full unfathomable weight of her right breast soon to follow. Jessica was as gentle as she could manage as the headlights on the truck went dark as it made contact with the doomed car. The wide hood and grill of the truck made short work of the car beneath them flattening it to the bridgeway as now in the cab of the truck there was nowhere left to hide. As she leaned more and more weight onto her right tit, the pressure on the box already shortened in half by her two-story nipple built past the breaking point. First the furniture and items in the cargo area were crushed as the rest of the box peeled outwards around her flesh. Now it was on the cab behind the two passengers and the rest of her boobflesh hovering a few feet above the rest of the petrified bridge farers. The moment was not long and would be their last as her nipple was amply able to crush the cab of the truck like tinfoil followed soon by the heavy engine. The Chrysler was now joined by an entire accordioned truck and now nothing stood between Jessica's glorious breast and the sixty trapped vehicles beneath her. As her nipple pressed the flattened metal into the roadway, the rest of her boob was just starting to brush the cool tops of the work vans, buses and trucks that were in the wrong place at the wrong time. Their roofs started to deform under the immense pressure as she shifted her weight to her ample chest. It was a sensation like no other. Soon the taller vehicles gave way as the pickup trucks, CUVs, and cars got in on the action. It was a one-sided fight as her breast was now nearly touching the bridgeway itself as her weight spread and her tit flattened out. Soon sixty vehicles of all sizes had taken her form, her nipple still so hard that it pierced the roadway sending the dolloped PT Cruiser and truck sandwich into the dark waters below. Around 200 people were also squished by her mammoth mammary. Her whole right breast was feeling electric as so many crumpled vehicles with their fluids and cooling metal crinkling against her firm flesh drove her wild. She thought she may have felt the sensation of dozens of people frantically beating against her as she lowered their doom at times, but at her size she couldn't be sure. The whole bridge swayed with her play but held intact for now. All this rubbing however was toying with another part of her anatomy and would need to be addressed soon.

Around the city now her adventures had not gone unnoticed. While visually the overcast night sky was not revealing the whole picture, the cacophony of noises coming from the bridge drew most of the population's attention. When they looked in that direction, they might see a glimpse of her huge thighs bracketing the narrow span of the bridge. Further up those legs leaning towards the city hovering 800 feet up was her amazing ass. Being bent at the waist the few with a far enough up or down the river caught a glimpse of her shapely torso having some real fun. Many saw in horror as she devoured and then tit boxed the helpless traffic and citizens on the bridge. Some even saw in horror from the far shore the frantic headlights from her nipple rider being bounced around before that truck was turned into a metallic disc. Most could hear her play as the great structure protested but held for now. The sounds of the flattening vehicles grinding, and her increasing moans and spiels also carried well on the humid summer night. But as is the case these days, most were starting to catch glimpses of her on their devices. The first few grainy videos posted to social media were in the tunnel on CCTV. As there was no signal down there these were first on the DOT website but soon were discovered and uploaded to other places. One in particular showed her growing foot sweeping past shoving and crushing the stalled traffic like a great unstoppable force. At first it took up three of the four lanes and pressed the rest of the fleeing tunnel dwellers and their now useless vehicles against the walls. Soon though the leg continued to fill up the space squashing all of the vehicles as it soon reached the ceiling brushing the camera and ending the feed. Another from the tallest section of the tunnel first watched as she unconsciously emerged from a black box truck on its side with her growth culminating in her enlarging left breast crushing that camera as well. Soon after more sporadic but better resolution videos also started to appear but from accounts that would soon thereafter go silent. One of the first was a muted dashcam that appeared to be on an increasingly choppy ferry. It first caught what looked to be in enormous tongue crushing several vehicles and bracing people in front of it fogging up the windshield. Then, however it broadcast one of the first true up-close glimpses of her most intimate area as her immense womanhood hovered above the remaining ferry crew and cars. It was only a quick glimpse as soon her nether lips made contact with and shattered the bridge and soon were upon the helpless vehicle cutting the video short. The most recent views came from shaky confused cell phone videos on the city bridge from accounts that would continue to go idle one by one but showed in graphic detail the magnitude of her play. Some would broadcast her feigned attempts at exposition but the videos with the most views were the ones of her play. A few managed to capture her lifting the ends of the bridge deck clean off its moorings. Another unlucky Witness watched as her 40-foot tongue crashed heavily onto the helpless traffic and people behind him, only to fall backwards while trying to escape, cutting the video short when the tongue started moving forward flinging a red Honda Odyssey minivan his way. One even caught her antics with a helpless box truck in great detail watching it accordion under her massive nipple, but soon this view turned upwards as the rest of her great breast slowly descended and ended this particular videographer. These glimpses were only the beginning as the people downtown and broadcasters all over the world would see many views of Jessica, but with her immense size and the cloak of darkness for several more hours it will be hard for anyone but her to enjoy the full picture.

Jessica now began to rub her right breast across the roadway back and forth dragging many crushed vehicles with it rocking herself. She lifted it a dozen feet and moving forward she dabbed it down flattening dozens more taxis and cars. She then repeated this action behind the first increasing her growing carnage count. Her immense right breast was all greased up now from the traffic and people she squeezed flat. Slowly she decided to enter the final phase of her play. She began to lift her breast from the bridgeway and looked down to admire her handless handiwork. The road surface was slick and covered in a brownish to sometimes red film. Many twisted metal hunks attested to the power of her game along with some torn misplaced clothing showing the brutal demise that so many had already endured. Shifting her feet in the soft mud in the riverbed felt great between her toes. She rose again to her full height now looking straight down at her perky breasts. Jessica laughed at how one was a different color than the other, though about fifteen flattened rectangular metal prisoners still stuck to her slick tits meant one more bath might come in handy at the commencement of her play. From her lofty height she took in some more of the night air, watching the mites directly beneath her milling about and wondered what was on their minds after watching her dispatch of the others who had once accompanied them on the long bridge. She looked down at the multiple gaps in the headlights and taillights at the cleared sections she had helped disperse by force and how little effort it took. She then turned her auburn-haired head around in the direction of downtown with her smirky grin on her beautiful face, if only they knew what she had in store for them. Standing there her smooth thighs bracketing the span she started to soak in the dominance looking down making herself incredibly wet. She instinctively began to rub her greased breast roughly with her right hand dislodging a dozen of the flattened cars watching them flutter down to the water or bridge below making cute splashes or further panicking the trapped crowds below. Her left hand now wandered down to her aching pussy and its moist folds soaking her fingers soon after. Her next moan was near deafening for the remaining thousand or so trapped on the bridge and could be heard clear across the city. Jessica had arrived and it was now her time. With a fiery passion in her eyes, she bit her lip and looked down for the logistics of her next act. Lining herself up, she began to finish what she had started.

Jessica watched as the city was now aglow with activity and alerted to her presence. The number of blue flashing lights on shore meant she would have a tiny landing party to welcome her. Glancing down with her big brown eyes, she gazed among the multi-colored vehicles looking for the perfect landing spot. She then saw another worthy target. Near the end of the bridge where she had originally made contact, was a blue Jeep Wrangler, much like the one her ex-boyfriend had used to drive. While she could tell it was not his due to the eraser sized targa top being tan and not black, she decided to take one last ride in it and test out the so-called legendary capability. With a precision that belied her lithe form, she began bending her knees sinking from her full height. With her feet firmly planted in the riverbed, and her smooth legs bracketing the span, her drenched lower lips had hung a hundred feet above the roadway during all of her previous play. Now they have begun to shorten that gap. She carefully aimed her swollen clit at the blue Jeep, which was only half its size, but Jessica wanted her ride. The people on the city side of the deck now knew their fate as they tried too late to surge forward again making little headway. Dozens more were still trapped in the various vehicles below frantically attempting to escape. Her fifty-foot slit was now nearing the span as the lights along the center barrier were smashed as she neared twenty feet from the roadway. Her all-encompassing pelvis cast this section into darkness now aside from the vehicle lights as the thick scent of her lust hung in the air. Now narrowing in holding her auburn hair out of her eyes, knees bent, the little Jeep was about to test more than the waterproofing on the removable top. Her most sensitive mound of flesh now kissed the fabric roof of the tiny jeep, thoroughly soaking it. Her aim was perfect and now she prepared to reap the rewards. Jessica could feel the minute details of the overburdened vehicle under her flesh, cool to the touch as she pressed on. The shocks bottomed out and the roof began to deform. The miniscule roll cage stood no chance as soon the roof was at hood level. In short order the rest of the jeep was reduced to a two-dimensional piece of scrap under her clit as another thirty cars, trucks and taxis joined it as her labia made a wet touchdown on the bridgeway flattening all under her weight. The bridgeway itself bucked and shook a little upon her sensual impact as the other sections of roadway swayed and trembled, but the bridge held strong for now. She let out another piercing low moan feeling so many things breaking against her. The cooled metal crinkling under the mass of her smooth skin and the alluring aromas now wafting over the other people left on the bridge was overwhelming. A dozen more people joined the thirty now flattened vehicles on the initial touchdown, either running between or stuck inside the traffic. They found their view up completely blocked by her lowering vagina, those in their cars tried bracing the roofs but resistance was futile. They were smeared with the rest becoming one with the former vehicles under her libidos flesh. So many delicious sensations flooded her mind leaving Jessica in complete euphoria. As the juices from flattened vehicles and former bridge goers flowed out from under her, it was displaced by her nectar coming out as she worked up her lubrication. The clock had struck 11 and the time had come for the suspension bridge.

Chapter End Notes:

So now we start getting a bit more erotic from here for the next few chapters, be advised more fluids ahoy.