- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Continues to be a vore zone

It was like a war zone in the park by the former roundabout which had been scoured out by a trio of giantesses' fingers minutes earlier. Many had barely made it to the relative safety of the grass and sidewalks, some all the way to the faded bronze statue. As a few tended to the wounded, they realized there was no safety in numbers as they saw the hungry giantess' intentions unfold a few streets over. Her massive face and ravenous brown eyes looked intently down on the street as a tongue bigger than a baseball diamond was extended down towards the screaming masses. The sounds of destruction were terrifying as the wet appendage made hard contact with the road. They could hear the grinding, crushing metal as the hungry woman started to lap up all that was in front of her. She was so unbelievably huge that her face would not even fully fit on one street. Her pretty cheeks began bowling over and smashing the surrounding buildings, adding to the already horrifying cacophony of sounds. Every few feet another cloud of dust rose into the overcast skies, overshadowing their current predicament. But it was the screaming of the victims as she went that was the worst part of the whole sordid affair. Even from a block or two away the fear in the voices was too much to bear, some going upwards as the giant woman lifted her quarry to the sky. Once there many shouting voices and car horns cut off sharply as she closed her oral cavity, sealing in countless victims. They were unpleasantly surprised that rather than chewing her victims, she simply made a loud gulp and swallowed the lot whole. A sizable bump went down the titaness neckline and disappeared into her vast body below. She then blew a kiss to the remaining crowds no doubt showing them their fate. Many people within the park did not want to see what would happen next but it became clear then that the 40-foot circular trench surrounding them would be an inescapable obstacle. Her beaming face returned to the streets below her gaping mouth with her slick tongue cleaned of previous debris. Renewed screaming seemed amplified this time as the giantess made a wet touchdown on the avenue once again. With her large fingers now involved in corralling her tiny subjects, they watched in horror as she lapped up large numbers of screaming citizens, leading to near silence as her mouth closed this time. Any hope of mercy was vanquished as the mass within was lifted by her tongue against the roof of her mouth, noisily crunching bones and bodies. Another mass was swallowed, down into the abyss of the hungry woman’s stomach. She paused for a few moments, big brown eyes scanning the devastation she had wrought. Those in the park now desperately wanted to escape the exposed area they inhabited, but the broken pavement, twisted metal wrecks and smashed bodies four stories below were a death trap on all sides. Suddenly as if snapped out of a trance, the giantess gazed up from her latest snack and was looking right at them. Panic gripped the entire plaza but with nowhere to go it was a moot point. Jessica barely had to move to make it back to the park to pick up where she had left off.

Sloshing some saliva around her mouth to do her best to clean out the remaining blood and body bits, Jessica swallowed down the remains. A slight murmur from her vast stomach meant she was still a bit hungry and sought a big breakfast after the night’s activities. Spying the park which she had marooned represented one last meaty snack before she had to improvise, and being the wicked woman, she had become, she figured it would be a nice swan song. Lazily shifting her weight onto her shoulders, she had a sweet smirk as she looked down on the helpless park, making the little dots scatter this way and that. There was nowhere they could go, and it was exactly where she wanted them. Still on her hands and knees she crawled over to the rotary she had dug out and looked intently down on them. She spoke to them to let them know the reason for her visit.

“You see, when I was a puny tiny person like yourselves, a few dates took me to this park under that very statue. This place now holds nothing but bad memories. Cannot quite get to eternal sunshine but ignorance would be blissful enough.”

Her bliss would be their misery, as she clawed up her left hand, her palm forming a fleshy umbrella. While no one could read the lines of her palm she thought, Jessica knew that none would be pleased with what they said. Namely that they were the third course in her meal. She dug in, easily removing a few acres of the city into the sky intact in one hand. She watched the thin wisps of dirt trailing behind filtering down into the city. Making sure to keep most of the sod present she let some of this fall back into the city below. She did this purposely as she brought the mass next to her face. She wanted to really examine what she was eating. They were just so darn small; she even felt a few specks of dust float into her eye that she realized were gunshots. Well since they were getting cheeky and they were still too small to properly see, she stuck her tongue out again and tilted the island in hand. Another rain of people landed on her awaiting tongue, with almost nothing else to soil the taste but bits of clothing. The last few cling ons let go to their doom, as she lifted the void grass, dirt and concrete paths, and the lonely statue. She balled up her fist throwing it far enough that the crushed monument to yesterday's triumph splashed down in the sea and became an artificial reef. She toyed with this food, wanting to taste them all since they showed a little resistance to her. It was laughable but she still gathered and pushed them with her tongue into her smashing teeth pulping the lot. She swallowed this bunch down swiftly, sucking the limbs out of her teeth and down her throat. Fully done with uncooked soilent green for now, she spotted something a bit more familiar, albeit not very well packaged. And it was only a short crawl away in the direction she was already going, how convenient.

Jessica loomed directly overhead as she bent forward towards them all. Some pondered climbing into the pit but the scoured walls and long drop were not worth risking it seemed. She spoke so loudly to them it was like hearing a movie in the theater next door but amplified so loud people with glasses had lenses crack. As she spoke to the people in the park, they could still see some blood and debris on her teeth. Her long fingers clawed underneath the whole area, rapidly digging them out entirely as most fell to the grass. They rose high above the city, as the smirking woman sat her naked ass on her ankles and were lifted almost 800ft to the gigantic brown eyes of the woman. Her pupils were unfocused, and her lenses looked wet close up. These black holes in the sky stared through them as shots rang out, startling a number of people. Astonishingly the giant woman seemed unfazed, with her blinking lashes doing more harm to them as some were knocked over and a few eviscerated by the sharp hairs. Others took this time to get what they felt would be one last view out into the city. There was still a thin haze but being below the cloud deck still they had a view of the lights around town. They could also see where Jessica had been, with darkened foot and body prints along with many smoldering fires into the distance to the river. She had crossed most of the city now leaving not much standing in her wake, and as the sun rose in the sky, the shaking began in earnest as the dirt below was dropped down into the city. The reason was clear moments later as a few people fell through the grass to their deaths far below, but the majority on the entire grassy and concrete surface were tilted rapidly towards a gargantuan woman’s tongue waiting below. Some held on as best they could, and even a few were able to ride on the statue, as a few last screaming people fell to the soft, pink fleshy monster. Almost 200 people were taken into her mouth with a few clumps of grass and dirt. The two on the statue quickly regretted the decision as the giantess simply balled up her hand. They and a lot of green grass ended up being fish food in the deep waters. Inside her mouth a scene of horror unfolded as some people nursed broken bones from the five-story drop, but the soft tongue was a cushy impact. The giant woman kept her mouth open just enough to add some light to the scene, but the back of those lips seemed so far away, and behind them were tall boulder sized teeth. These would be where the giant tongue thrust them seconds later, as blood curdling screams all around were cut off sharply as she scraped her tongue clean and chewed them all to death. Inside her stomach the dwindling survivors were now pelted with more blood and body parts. The more buoyant cars and trucks that had not sunk in the stomach acid yet held a few woeful survivors who were not thankful for the latest shower.

The area's convenient location to the seaport meant lots of regional rail traffic as items were transferred onto ships. From Jessica’s lofty vantage point, she could see hundreds of these meant for both rail and road gathered in one spot. There were even a number of cattle cars likely loaded as they glimmered in the morning light. She did enjoy her beef after all, and other nearby tractor trailers were painted billboards for Lays, General Mills and Little Debbie among others. They would be easy pickings for the hungry giantess. She could see a dozen white yard trucks milling around along with a few tall cranes, but it was not too busy at this hour. She crawled over to a few of the tractor trailers, looking down at the maze of metal below. As delicately as she could, she lifted trailers two at a time off the ground between her pointer finger and thumb. Using her other hand, she tore the aluminum shells in half, trying her best not to crush too many boxes outright. Dumping truckload after truckload of microscopic snacks onto her outstretched tongue was a little tedious, but after discarding around forty trucks in this manner, she started to chew. For the first time in hours, she could taste hints of what was real food, albeit mashed in with traces of cardboard which threw off the whole experience. With less and less food related products on the side of the micro trucks and shipping containers, she became distracted by the intricate workings of the rail yard. The large diesel locomotives were almost comparable in size to her pinky finger, and the cranes, while huge to the tiny people, looked like they were built from paperclips. Seeing one moving along with a container and surely a panicked operator was briefly exciting. Jessica decided to help it along by lifting the entire structure in her right hand. It was even more flimsy than she could imagine, as it quickly collapsed into a pile of wires and mangled steel. But the container itself was intact, so she decided to see if she could guess what was inside. Brushing off the shattered remains of the once mighty crane off her hand, she twisted the teensy container in twain, pouring out what secrets it held. The tiny contents appeared to be appliances, mainly refrigerators. Serving no purpose for her, she hurled them deep into the city from where she came, causing untold damage when they landed. Then she moved on to something that would surely help sate her hunger. A couple dozen cattle cars, still filled from the stockyards if not a little spooked. This girl sure loved her beef and was more than happy to saunter over to the mooing masses below.

Forgotten in the caustic pit inside of the world’s largest apex predator, a handful of people clung to life as more debris pelted around them. It was almost completely dark in the giantess’s stomach, aside from a few dimming, bobbing headlights. One particular black Toyota Tundra pickup truck had three people desperately clinging to life in the bed as the cab was taking on stomach acid. Miraculously, the truck still floated after so many other occupied vehicles around them sank into the abyss, drowning and digesting victims with them. Several minutes before, the driver, like so many others, was trying to escape the giant woman’s rampage, only to be lapped up and swallowed with hundreds of screaming citizens. Cast into the abyss of her stomach, a few flailing victims were able to climb into the bed of the truck soaked in her stomach acid, burning their skin. They were all sloshed around as the giantess continued to crawl around eating hundreds more people becoming crueler as she went. They could hear her great breaths from her lungs nearby and the ever present beating of her heart reminded all that their lives were ending as her breakfast. In the darkness, a sinister rain of debris and splashes around them meant the woman was feeding again. Unlike the load that brought them in, this time it was apparent she put her great teeth to work. Blood, guts and car parts bombarded the hapless survivors, only adding to the madness inherent as her power was on full display. Another bloody shower was followed by some movements by the giantess who was digesting them; after which the precipitation became more familiar. Packages of crackers, Twinkies and Frito's now plunked into the bubbling stomach acid bombarding the few survivors again. Once this alleviated, the goddess moved, grabbing some unseen items to finish up her meal. Suddenly in the darkness, some huge splashes were heard followed moments after by the familiar, frightening sound of Jessica chewing something above. The dwindling survivors thought they were going crazy when they heard a frantic mooing. Another bath of bones and guts came down, smelling a bit beefier than the others. The three on the truck were now some of the very last survivors as an air bubble under the hood and dashboard kept their buoyancy nominal, but loud splashing sounds made them realize that they were not alone. A loud snort close by in the darkness startled the trio as suddenly a full-sized cow soaked in green stomach acid driven mad tried to climb into the bed of the truck. This doomed all four of them as the vehicle quickly sank into the abyss taking with it the last shelter inside her great belly, the final few people capping off the thousands Jessica had consumed for breakfast.

The expansive rail yard can be a noisy place as the graveyard shift worked stacking and loading containers deep into the night. Normally this was but a nuisance to the workers there who were accustomed to the loudness, but tonight it would mask a monstrous mortal danger that made its way there. As the sun slowly rose through the overcast skies, the usual shaking from the multi-ton shipping containers being placed by cranes was overshadowed by rhythmic distant thuds. Those on the ground or driving the white yard trucks had their attention snapped upwards as the source revealed herself. A brunette woman on her hands and knees of enormous scale was crawling their way. She moved so fast there was no time to flee through the vast maze of drab colored shipping containers. Most tried to hide as she approached but many vulnerable workers were suspended high above the yard operating the cranes. Massive metal machines on the human scale were downright puny compared to the looming goddess. Big brown feminine eyes stared down at the entire rail-yard, seemingly plotting out something. Her intentions swiftly revealed themselves as she began to grab trailers off the yard with the biggest food logos on the sides and lifting dozens to her face. Easily ripping these in twain she would then pour the contents onto her waiting tongue, repeating this activity with many storage containers. While those working the yard were thankful, she seemed to be after the foodstuffs there, they were unaware that minutes earlier she had just devoured over a thousand of their fellow citizens off the now empty streets. The fact that her skin was speckled with countless mangled bits of debris such as building fragments, flattened vehicles and countless multi-color specs that had previously been clothing worn by the victims of her passage showed her actions had been far less than benevolent. Therefore, as she reached for one of the cranes, crumbling it into a pile of mangled steel killing several workers there it should have come as no surprise. After she examined the large steel structure, she then examined the heavily laden shipping container it was carrying with the ease a normal sized person would examine a battery. Opening it she found several household appliances, which looked downright minuscule in the vast sea of her palm. The giantess did not seem satisfied with these, and from her nude kneeling position hurled them off into the distance no doubt causing damage wherever they landed miles away. She was apparently still hungry as she now made her way towards the part of the yard where the livestock was gathered, and it did not bode well for the bovine inhabitants.

Jessica could sense the sheer animal panic occurring down by her palms as she crawled over to the far end of the rail yard. Unlike her previous struggling snacks these had a little more heft to them. But at her new scale, the difference would be minimal, still enough to satisfy her hunger for now after such a sultry eve. She watched them darting about their pens and kicking up dust between the slots of the cattle cars. Fish in a barrel were harder to snipe than these pill-bug sized critters she thought. She grabbed her right hand for the nearest bunch, easily lifting the fully loaded rail cars between her fingers. Ripping open and dumping six steel slotted rail cars in quick succession forced a small herd into her waiting palm. Jessica was amazed as the one-ton steers were like white and brown sprinkles in her hand. She juggled them around making them bounce off each other. Cow Tipping was never so easy, but it was time to finish her breakfast. Done playing with her food, she lifted the dozens of cows in her right hand to her gaping mouth. These not being the cleanest of bits involved, she simply swallowed the first group, not satisfied with the taste result. The mouth feel as they kicked down her throat, almost tickled like soda bubbles popping though. Jessica then amassed several freshly loaded slotted cars together and dumped another fifty mooing steers into her corral. Dumping this load onto her tongue again, she did not give this group time to panic before they were tossed toward her white boulder-like teeth. The livestock was devastated, being torn to shreds and even bones ground up. Jessica swallowed them down fast, much more satisfied with the rare beefy taste this final load held. She rubbed her taut tummy and surveyed the rest of the rail-yard. It was quite a mess though nothing compared to some neighborhoods she had already leveled. As such the little insects still scurried around in the white yard trucks with their flashing yellow lights. She quickly grew bored after she used her thumb to stamp several of the bitty things flat like white ladybugs, with the tiny trailers like brown millipedes half crushed with the back ends in the air. The yard itself was not too big from her perspective now that she hovered over it. Even still it held hundreds upon hundreds of large containers, and she pondered what they would feel like crushing the lot. In fact, she wondered how many she could cover under her shapely ass. Jessica then gave them all a final show as she crawled overhead straddling the entire facility. Her knee purposefully impacted the employee parking lot on the way by, reducing it instantly into a ten-story deep crater filled with pancaked asphalt and metal. They stood slack jawed as the untamable vagina passed over their heads, seemingly pausing in place. This was no accident either, as Jessica in all her grace sat down onto the well-lit area.

“Time to ride the rails” she announced.

It was amazing, feeling the little tingles of all the metal crumbling under her. Even stacked up to five high there was no stopping her glorious glutes as they thundered to the ground. She felt them settle and looked around.

Eating the snacks out of the trailers was one thing, but the way she practically inhaled a herd of market ready cattle like the sprinkles off a cupcake was truly fearsome. Most watched in horror as a few tried to escape her approach but whether on foot or the slow, diesel haulers' progress seemed futile. Suddenly she went for the cows eating a good number of them, tossing the discarded halved trailer pieces noisily to the ground. The way she chewed the beasts as if they were rice kernels and the lump going down her throat caused many to swallow hard as well. Their fear was well founded as the increasingly bored giantess used her thumb to go after several lumbering yard trucks. One worker had his headphones on the entire time and was still mindlessly transporting a trailer across the yard to be shipped out later that morning. It would never reach its intended destination. He never saw it coming as the heavy vehicle suddenly jolted to a stop. As soon as he hit the steering wheel the entire roof caved and the whole white truck flattened into the ground. Cruelly playing this game until she looked bored with it and looked towards the sea for a moment. Then she began to slowly crawl over them. This gave them some false hope she was finally through with the facility and that something else had caught her attention. This was no relief to those who had already made it to the facilities parking lot. It was not designed to let out dozens of vehicles at once and so the main gate was a huge choke point. They watched as her churning thighs brought a lunar-like tan kneecap down onto them. Another forty lives ended in an instant as Jessica buried them deep in the ground. Her nude body dominated the sky as she climbed overhead, petite perky breasts gave way to a taut tummy as her four limbs bracketed the yard. As a shaven vagina that could and had swallowed a building passed overhead, it gave the surviving workers a false sense of hope that they would make it through the ordeal. The giantess held her pussy high and proud, showing off the glistening orifice in the morning light, as it was speckled with debris from her earlier sexual encounters. But something was wrong, the workers realized. She had slowed to a stop and now her shapely ass was moving in reverse, directly towards them. It was so huge on their scale even though she sat down slowly it was soon taking up the entire sky. Some tried to race to the chain link and razor wire fences at the sides of the yard, but she was far too big to escape from. Even the white yard trucks at full throttle stood no chance to make it out of the impact zone as their diesel motors charged the perimeter. The first few cranes impacted by her behind crumpled noisily onto the stacked containers below, knocking a few over onto helpless workers. Many whose hopes hinged on the stacks of shipping containers stacked up to five high would offer shelter with their heavy steel construction quickly had their hopes dashed. Jessica's tanned toned ass met almost no resistance as the tiny workers spent their last moments among tumbling crumpling blue and orange containers until they themselves were crushed by them or the tons of flesh as her ass spread out and reshaped the entire rail yard in its shape.

As always it felt amazing having thousands of metal objects collapsing under her cute butt. This time it was a little different for her as the shipping containers were more uniform shape and very few interfering buildings made her seat feel comfy. While the puny metal tubes collapsed under her weight, Jessica also felt some rail cars and railroad lines pressing against her as they were flattened into the ground. She made sure she took her seat slowly to extract the most pleasure from the crumpling masses of metal. Once her delicate butt cheeks had settled into the ground, she moved them back and forth a few times to settle into the new land-forms her weight had created. Jessica sat there crossing her legs causing her knees to decapitate some of the blander apartment blocks in the area along with some industrial buildings, but she wanted a few minutes to relax and let her latest meal settle. She was not fully aware of the losing struggles for survival going on inside her stomach but enjoyed her breakfast and felt confident her massive size would allow her to easily digest all the people and items she had devoured. Sitting there feeling the cooled crushed storage containers heating up as her body heat overcame the morning coolness, she looked at the neighborhoods around her. Being an industrial area, they were more sparsely populated and trafficked than most of the areas she had been through so far. Most of the buildings were large, boring rectangles that were sizable in their own right, but few were larger than her feminine footprint would be. Few even rose past her toenails in height. Most of the traffic was also commercial, as large tractor trailers and blinking red railway lights dotted the area. She watched a little freight train as it slowly snaked through the urban landscape. Just for giggles she lowered her pinky right in front of its path crushing the teensy crossing lights and signs. With her head looking down from high above the scene, she could barely hear the shrill brakes as they tried in vain to stop the many ton steel locomotive in time as a squeaky horn sounded. In what must have been a cataclysmic crash below just slightly nudged her smallest finger which she was easily able to keep in place as the whole train derailed and crashed into the neighboring buildings. Bored with her latest game, Jessica’s salty snacks along with the other fluids she had so generously poured on the city had made her a bit thirsty, so she pushed her hands down by her set to get up and meander to whet her whistle.

Jessica’s weighted ass caused the near misses to become casualties as well. A blast of air her huge posterior displaced was enough to topple higher profile vehicles and buses and blow out some glass windows. The buildings shook, with a few even toppling but most survived her seat. A few moments of nervous silence as no doubt above those not under roofs could see into the misty sky her looming form. Brunette hair down to her cheeks she smiled contently down upon them with a wicked grin. Only she knew her next move and renewed tremors caused some heavy machinery to tip over. Her body shot upwards and went upright sending her face so high into the sky that craning necks would have trouble seeing it. The terror began renewed as her footfalls meant death from above had returned after a short break. With her motions came a new danger in the manufacturing districts surrounding the very crushed rail yard. As her shapely lower cheeks began to move and sheer, her firm skin released hundreds of flattened heavy metal containers into the buildings below. Metal roofs and big ass fan blades were shredded as a maroon missile fell through onto heavy machinery on the floor becoming a mangled mess. Many were killed in the metallic meteor shower, as she rained displaced wreckage on a wide swath as she moved once more. Choke points around the rivers had some seeking out boat traffic to cross, but as the shaking increased again little waves and eddies formed. It was getting harder to even control boats in her presence as she neared. Her night had begun over nine hours before in the tunnel under the river where her expansion had flattened hundreds of vehicles before water took the remaining ones. Upon awakening she added a ferry to the silt before using bridge traffic as a snack and sex toy. Upon leaving the river she set the tone for the evening, so it was fitting to go back so many hours later.