- Text Size +

Jessica was still on her hands and knees when she decided to peer back in the direction she came for a brief moment. It was a stupendous mess, as early daylight permeated through the overcast. From her body prints to the fires and smoke rising in a path for miles, it was not hard to see where she had come from. But the meandering path showed that not even she knew exactly where she had been going. Hunger drove her now, and next the human need to be clean might cap off this wondrous night. Having sealed off the exits, she herded droves of people towards a few intersections on an already crowded avenue. As an added bonus she dug up an entire roundabout marooning almost a hundred more people in a park. They were not going anywhere but the dots of people on the main streets had two choices now. Either towards the ravenous giantess or flee down the one remaining street away from her. Jessica was prepared to make the choice for them. She aimed her great fingers at another crowded intersection directly in front of her. The tiny blinking red light could in no way make her stop as the pinkish triplets touched down. Her pointer fingernail caught a bus a third of the way to the driver. The heavy vehicle was swiftly driven down into the cracking roadway, both front and back smashing into her finger as it was folded downwards. She felt the foil-like metal exterior snap violently against her skin, but to her it was like being hit by a strand of lace. Sliced in two they fell back to the ground, only to be crushed a millisecond later by her descending finger. The death of twelve in only one lane. Jessica made sure to go even deeper on this pull, the soft earth giving way most of the length of her fingers, even as it got rockier as she went. She was halfway up her fingers pushing several people and vehicles down five stories from the light of day. Going deeper displaced more soil, asphalt and debris, which quickly grew taller as she moved them. She was blatantly lifting the street now on purpose, and in doing so piled them on top of each other as she went. The mound kept growing taller, eclipsing some taller six story apartments, turning them subterranean, crushing a few. Nearby streets similarly filled with people trying to evacuate were killed in droves as building pieces, asphalt, trucks, and bicycles all tumbled harshly onto adjacent roadways and sidewalks. This landslide of destruction caused most to turn attention away from her beaming, looming face. A dangerous mistake when she was on the prowl.

Confusion had reigned supreme on most methods of mass transit. Subway lines were dangerous and blocked as subway cars and stations themselves were crushed by heavy footsteps. Her weight easily displaced the ground enough to bury people alive or flatten them outright. One line cruelly flooded with her nectar as well, as the station exit was only a few blocks from the office building she screwed to death. A trickle down the escalators quickly became an inescapable white waterfall. A train trying to pull away from the station became bogged down as the lights stayed on and Jessica’s love juices crept past the wheels and into the floorboards. The doors were jammed shut as the power cut out and the station was darkened. The screaming really picked up then, as the warm goo climbed past ankles towards knees. Soon even standing on the various seats was near impossible as the viscous fluid flowed upwards. At the turnstiles the torrent continued, crushing more victims caught in the deluge. Benches in the station were a sought-after refuge, but it was clear that these would only offer help for so long. The earth-shattering quakes and feminine moans continued to carry from the walls where they boomed from the surface. As these picked up their frequency and intensity, the flow only seemed to get even steadier. What little air remained got only stuffier from the humid, sticky avalanche invading the space and quickly displacing the breathable oxygen. The subway cars were soon buried past the lights as more cum burst through the front windows into the conductor's car. It was not long before the lights on top of the trains were covered, some still lit from internal batteries casting eerie green or red glows in the white, opaque substance. This drowned dozens of people onboard the crowded train in a cruel manner. The moans were shaking the ground along with the pounding from her body coincide with an ear shattering orgasmic cry. Then silence for a moment before the most jarring impact of the night caused a wave within the nearly flooded subway station. This stuck many people to the roof of the station in sticky cocoons, and the greatest surge was now set to bury the station as the last rising tide of her orgasm arrived. It completely inundated the station burying it past the entrance killing anyone inside or on the streets. One unfortunate Altima sedan got sucked in through the entrance along with several people from the flood. It smashed the hood first then flipped the roof up against the tiles. The heavy flow from Jessica crushed the car there flattening the roof down killing the person inside. More street debris was stuck there in a pile of abandoned bicycles, newspaper stands and victims from the streets. When the station filled the whirlpool vanished and pressure equalized. Mass transit was no place to be and on the surface, it was the buses that were in the most danger.

On an outbound bus mired in evacuation traffic, eleven riders were trying to make their way to or from their homes but most of all away from the rampaging giantess. They heard many stories trickling in about her sexcapades and did not want any part of her. She, however, wanted all of them. The driver was doing his best to navigate the swollen arteries, but progress was hopelessly slow. Loud noise and shaking behind the bus were causing some to panic, and he tried his best to reassure them things would be fine. Then a large boom lifted the wheels off the ground causing an accident in the intersection immediately ahead of them stopping the vehicle in it’s tracks. The source was making herself known now as she fingered away the crumbling bits of building within her. Suddenly the noises stopped, and a trembling caused those standing to grab onto the bars. Then they saw her, her huge head appeared behind the back of the bus well above the building tops. Her forehead and brown hair draped over her face; big beautiful brown eyes unfocused but watching the city with a sensual indifference. Last they saw was a mouth so big it was capable of swallowing whole buildings with room to spare. It was also grinning and looked hungry. A large hand shot past the right side of the bus and then came the terrible sounds of destruction a few blocks over and a crowd of people surging towards the previous intersection in all directions. Next up the left side of the bus saw her hand plow zoom past, fingers and nails dirtier with bits of debris trailing off them on their way. Next the rotary was demolished, and another surge of people now had two choices of where to go, most heading their way. Little did they know the giantess was watching this and as her nails lifted once more, the people lost sight of them for a moment. A loud crash outside saw a sheetlike nail pierce a minivan next to them folding the car in half and pushing it into the asphalt. It was not long before an extreme metal tinge smacked down near the back of the bus and two people were instantly crushed and dragged under the vehicle which was suddenly folded and lifted on each side. The front half slammed into the mighty pointer finger of the goddess, the impact knocking the driver unconscious in his seat as the large vehicle crumbled. The remaining nine passengers fell towards the nail or ground several feet below, only to have the bus halves come crashing down around them. They only had mere milliseconds to nurse any injuries and imagine their fates. The enormous finger made contact again, this time squashing the entire vehicle like a bug and driving the remains deep into the ground killing the rest onboard. That great mouth that inspired fear in their final moments was opening now, and her 250 ft tall head was plummeting towards the ground.

Her large fingers drew most of the attention away from her pretty face as she had stuck out her seventy-foot tongue and began her descent. The micro people were congregated into one intersection fleeing from her in three directions, the last of which now featuring a huge hill and pile of debris. Jessica did her best to aim her drooling tongue towards the intersection closest to her face now as many tiny dots seemed to be streaming through there in confusion. She kept her fingers firmly planted under the streets as she began her self-serve breakfast. Aiming her face carefully between the rows of apartments and restaurants, Jessica's tongue felt the first trees and traffic lights poke against her tastebuds. No longer able to see her intended target, Jessica closed her eyes to focus in on the sensations her soft tongue was about to feel she would not be disappointed. She felt the little metal boxes of tiny vehicles give way like gum wrappers against her wet tongue as the first bodies were squashed too. The tiny cars and people were already offering unique flavors as they were crushed between her and the asphalt. Jessica wanted her whole mouth to enjoy the flavor profiles and knew she had trapped a long stretch of road between her elongated tongue and her fingers tearing up the intersection several hundred feet down the road. She let out a sigh which sent a warm humid breeze washing over the people on the street down to those racing from her three fingers. While she could not see straight down, she did see a much closer concentration of the speck like people towards her fingers. They all froze in panic as her light expulsion of air was a stiff breeze to them. It hinted at where they would end up and along with her tongue made her intentions clear. She was also close enough again to hear the din of the people struggling as they panicked. Bitty truck horns and screeching tires mixed with the faintest of squeaky screams from her barely visible snacks. Jessica wanted to taste them all. She moved her tongue side to side, dragging the flattened metal vehicles into the curbs, tearing up the sidewalks. She then felt the tiny buildings on each side slap against her tongue, crumbling weakly against her skin without putting any effort into it. But she wanted her meal to contain less concrete, lots of iron and meat. She would be well rewarded in these regards as she began her long lick forwards now.

A loud, wet crash occurred as people watched helplessly as several cars and trucks were flattened and screaming pedestrians were smothered. Several flailing limbs stuck out from the sides, but they quickly stopped moving after a few seconds. Now all attention was on her beautiful face, namely her tall tongue. The trap was set. Her wide tongue took up four lanes, almost sidewalk to sidewalk. Showing no mercy, the giant woman gave little warning to the chaos that would follow with a deep throated sigh which blew over the entire length of the cut off section of street. The unnatural warmth of her expelled air was hinting at what was to come for them, as they stared frightened at the void of her mouth and wondered how many it could hold. After this brief pause panic took hold, as the giant woman began to move her tongue with the crushed remains underneath. A wet, muffled metallic scraping sound loudly announced her movement as her titanic tongue bumped into a nearby building. The few people cowering on the sidewalk or sneaking through were caught out and loudly popped against the walls of a cell phone shop, bursting in the window. They only had to briefly wonder about the structural integrity versus her appendage as a loud internal crack rang out. Moments later the three stories of apartments above slipped then tumbled into the adjacent alley, severely damaging neighboring buildings. The US Cellular cell shop and all sheltering within were crushed in the tiny pieces of the building as it was entirely demolished. It was not there to dwell as it moved forwards, dragging crushed debris sparking behind as she went, leaving slick, cracked pavement. It worked to the other side of the street, shunting all vehicles along. One unfortunate blue Honda Pilot was caught sideways, only to be rolled and flattened under the woman’s tongue. Another taxi slammed into the Bank Of America across the street, into the lobby. This building was spared for the moment as the tongue got a better grasp of how to best navigate without so many weak building slowdowns. The crown of her chin was pointing right at the road, but as she moved forward those pale puffed cheeks and dimples were directly in line with any building higher than five stories. It would be little contest whether she would pass them by undisturbed. Her facial assault was about to pick up speed and hundreds more people would be paying the price. There was no such thing as a free breakfast.

Jessica was experienced in her tongue control and also had a refined palate as being a passable chef. So, this breakfast was a bit of a disappointment as she expected, but a few surprises along the way at least made the mouthfeel genuinely worthwhile. And she might be able to find a few more snacks after the first street were swept up in her passions. But this was her time now, as she looked down and aimed her unstoppable tongue down the overcrowded avenue. She felt some heat from just this action alone, as the tiny cars and CUVs popped and exploded on occasion. But the heat was dulled by her enormous size having such thick skin the wet tongue was not even singed. As these smoldering wrecks were extinguished underneath her tongue or shunted along into the growing pile, they sparked and disintegrated underneath her weight. The faintest wisps of smoke were the only way she noticed the calamity below her face. Little bodies wetly burst as she noted the clothing being shredded and dragged along. The first tastes began to reach her mouth, and other receptors had yet to be touched, but would be soon as well. After her tongue knocked over the first building, she was able to now focus on the crowded roadway, as the main crowds were still congregating ahead in a rush of humanity in a designated intersection hundreds strong. There was no way out. However, the danger was not only in the streets, as even though her path was straight, her head was just too big to fit amongst the urban layout. Big girls need to eat too, she thought and paid them little attention. The faintest of brushes against her pretty cheeks as whole buildings had floors removed, or worse were knocked over and collapsed. The crowd was getting thicker as she went, more and more warm bursts below, but still a steady volume of interfering vehicles now forming a shifting pile. She felt the weight against her tongue as she curled it along her deadly lick. This first bite would clean her tongue as she withdrew it from the pile, lifting it mouth wards. She also felt a number of tiny vehicles tumble into the streets, leaving a little wall. Satisfied she had gathered the maximum she could, she felt a scene of panic playing out amongst hundreds in her mouth. Many cars and trucks of all sizes were in there too, struggling mightily. The wheels tried their best to lend freedom but close to sixty thin metal shelters, occupied or vacant would go for the same unsurvivable journey as the rest. It was a major turn on having so many struggles on just your tongue alone, as she bounced the entire crowd shaking them all between the roof of her mouth and tastebud studded tongue. A huge well of saliva awaited as Jessica did not want to crush too many oily vehicles this time, as the metal surfaces lent any salt as a minor flavor for the bland lot. She filled her mouth with saliva, inundating the entirety in short order. She swallowed everything within whole, feeling the sizable lump go down her throat. A wide grin appeared on her mouth as she looked down at the scene, the slick pavement now mainly empty leading up to it. It was an undulating sea of people, surely terrorized watching the fates of the others, so she blew them a little kiss.

On the streets, the raw power of the giantess and her hunger was becoming a shocking reality. People surged as best they could the other way, but after she crushed an entire building with her tongue alone, her speed only picked up. The traffic gridlocked trying to escape and was overrun by the pink beast as it slurped along. Most of the mess was shoved forwards with enough force to damage the vehicles, and soon a tumbling pile of metal surged higher. Most people did their best to outpace the ravenous giantess who slurped down the street unabated. Some tried to dive into the stores and shops, but few made it as Jessica piled them into the mass along her curling tongue. The buildings themselves were no havens either, as her enormous face swept down the street, her cheeks smashed carelessly into the apartments above the fourth floors. Building after building on both sides of the street were marred with many being shoved into piles of rubble in the back alleyways where dozens thought they had found refuge. Only a few lucky apartments and convenience stores were short enough to be passed by and did not have neighboring buildings toppled onto them. These few survivors would emerge to a vastly different street, asphalt slick and slimy devoid of all the former traffic. Instead, just the occasional mangled shoe or torn remnant of clothing along with wet, twisted metal car parts hinted at the carnage taking place. Her long tongue and cheeks scraped on, stealing many victims from the desecrated streets. As the pink monster crept along behind a growing pile of street debris tumbling sidewalk to sidewalk, the tiny people thought they heard her giggle over the sounds of their impending doom. As whole cars bounced off the facades of buildings and the terrifying mass encroached three quarters of the way to the crowded intersection, the beast started to curl and collect the mass of screaming people and vehicles. Hundreds of people and over sixty cars, buses and CUVs all were pulled towards her cavernous mouth above. She left those below with a temporary parting gift as the remaining wet, crumpled cars and bodies piled high left no exit during the brief respite. Those within her mouth saw the light of day vanish as building sized teeth sealed them in, but it was the woman’s digestive system coupled with gravity that would be the enemy shortly. As dim headlights shone light onto the chaos, the giantess bounced them all along her wet, wiggling tongue, lathering them in saliva and soaking in their struggles. A loud pooling sound behind them quickly dispelled a torrent which caused all within her gaping maw to float around. The giantess simply tilted her head back and swallowed all whole. Tiny vehicles and bodies banged off each other as they all dropped into her awaiting acrid stomach acid, joining the remains of previous victims never to be seen again as they were all slowly digested. Survivors of the first harrowing minutes would be pelted again later as they struggled for life for a number of minutes. The big brown eyes looked down into the streets once more, as people watched their fellow citizens being swallowed by the woman and froze in fear as she pursed her lips in their direction.

Feeling the lumps traveling down her throat was an interesting sensation. Little shards of broken glass tickled her throat, even eliciting a cough. A few bubbles of the tiny traffic got lodged in her larynx but were too small to block her airway. She toyed with balling them up in snot and making spitballs out of them, but since they had made it this far, may as well as nourish the famished woman. She gathered a little more saliva and swallowed, one of the little cars was washed down, but her swallowing motion must have crushed another. The raw taste deep in her throat and into her esophagus was only a spritz so not unbearable, but not intended. It was tough being a giantess sometimes. But much tougher being tiny in the presence of one, as she eyed the panicked mobs packed tightly between her artificial hills, canyons and debris pile. It was time to go in for the kill as close to 350 people were crammed into a small stretch of street and attached intersection. She started by withdrawing her three fingers from the hill she created, and plunging them back into the first trench, squishing a few dozen people trying to navigate it as an escape route. Paying no heed to them she now lifted her free hand to the other side of the street repeating the warm wetness on her three fingertips as they bathed in blood. Continuing the path from her previous passes as it was time to squeeze as many people as possible into a tongue sized space. Jessica quickly landed her pink muscle on the pile she had left moments earlier, crushing dozens of people trying to climb the slick, twisted steel wall to freedom. Walls closing in on three sides trapped hundreds right where she wanted them. Jessica greedily lapped up everything in the chosen intersection including the traffic lights, a few more abandoned cars and mainly hundreds of wriggling people. Lifting her quarry all that remained below was slick pavement. Feeling many hundreds of tiny limbs flailing and prodding her great tongue helplessly at her mercy was a delightful sensation on its own. But she was a hungry goddess, and this time wanted the juicy goodness. Pressing her great tongue hard against the roof of her mouth, she didn't even need to use her great teeth. The tiny bodies burst in a fresh sea of flavor, as the few tiny cars crumpled in the bloodbath as well. Letting the pulped pile fall back onto her tongue, Jessica relished the treat for a few moments. She then simply tilted her head back and let the pile slide down her throat to join the others in her vast stomach as food for the goddess.

For the trapped survivors of the initial onslaught, seeing hundreds of their fellow citizens and vehicles being effortlessly swallowed by the giantess in front of them was an awe-inspiring sight. This quickly turned to pure terror as her big brown eyes locked back into them, and the same soft lips blew them the kiss of death. Her impossibly large face glided back downwards, pink tongue sticking out and completely clean of any hints so many snacks she had just ingested. It wouldn't remain clean for long, as stunned citizens watched it noisily land on the pile of overturned wet vehicles, smothering and crushing them along with scores of new victims. With a grinding slurping sound, the pink juggernaut pressed forwards. Hundreds were forced into a single, large intersection as suddenly the three huge fingers returned on the side street. They wrought havoc pushing the pile of humanity into an even tighter space as Jessica's mighty tongue bore down. People screamed until they were hoarse as they were piled against the wet pink curling tongue. The giantess licked the busy intersection clean, removing hundreds of people lifting them swiftly into her waiting mouth. Inside all light was extinguished as humid blasts of air emanated from the endless void of her throat. She did not give them long to soak in these surroundings, as the entire platform of her tongue was quickly squeezed against the roof of her mouth in a bloodbath. Only a few mortally wounded survivors twitched and writhed in the darkness as the giantess seemed to toy with them, dragging her tongue back slowly. She then let the clump of mangled bodies fall back down and lifted her tongue from her palate while tilting her head back. The mass was unceremoniously swallowed, where they furthered the torture of dozens still clinging to life from the previous bite. In the acrid pit of death a few of the more buoyant vehicles bobbed about, providing dwindling shelters for a few tortured survivors . But as the minutes ticked by, they were soaked in her juices and began to sink along with the sloshing motions of her shifting and moving body. They all knew this was the end and that there would be no way out alive. None thought their lives would end as nourishment for a giant woman and were even less happy with the disdain she showed them as they were only some of the first courses of her breakfast. A sudden deluge of blood from above along with mangled limbs and torn clothing pelted down, mixed in with a few twisted metal and plastic lumps that showed the giantess’s true might.

It was all so good, the best breakfast she could remember in a while. While she did like her meat medium rare, it would be a bit of an acquired taste for Jessica. After all the calories she had been burning, it just made the hundreds of bodies she messily ingested taste all the sweeter. She once again marveled at the death and destruction her head alone had caused. Plumes of dust by her initial point of contact were buildings that had collapsed upon her passing. It was amazing, she thought, who ever thought my cheeks would have a kill count. At some points her cheeks had just crushed the top or toppled the apartment buildings in other directions, revealing a slick black pavement still wet with her saliva. She saw the smallest of multicolor lumps still glistening in the near morning light and realized that those were the tiny cars her tongue had crushed, popping so delightfully under it. There were smaller specks too, but most were a bit blurry, so she could not be sure how many were an errant fender from a squashed taxi, or the clothing of someone who had not gotten away. Her eyes focused on the intersection she had so thoroughly devoured seconds before. It was a bloody mess. All the pavement was bare of anything intact, with specks of blood on all four buildings at the corners to the third floor. I guess she could say she was a messy eater. It was still now, not a single thing moved where hundreds had stood moments before. Having fully extracted as many nutrients as the area could provide, Jessica was still a bit hungry. She was a big girl and wanted a big breakfast. Glancing over at the park she had marooned minutes earlier when she dug up the rotary, it now looked like a just dessert served on a grassy green platter. Looking beyond this, she also saw the river emptying into the Ex Machina-Sea. Along the shores of this confluence were a large number of rail yards and storage containers, some with recognizable brands painted helpfully in the sides denoting the edible contents. Before she made it there it was time for one last visit to the park.