- Text Size +

The time was 930 and the city was now starting to become aware that something was amiss. There were a few odd news reports of one of the river tunnels completely failing followed by a strange ferry distress signal and now a disembodied feminine voice echoed around the city seemingly focused on the same river near one of the more heavily trafficked bridges. The 2,000 foot long 120-foot-wide span was a marvel of engineering, but that strength would seemingly contribute to its downfall. There is only so much a bridge can be designed to handle, and what this one and maybe a few more were in store for was well beyond what the engineers had in mind. But maybe just a few of them fantasized it would. By now a number of helicopters were in the air with pinpricks of spotlights trying to find the source of the mischief afoot but were oddly not having much luck. This mischief was named Jessica and the current target of her affections was the bridge laid out before her. At 1,800 feet she had certainly found her first comparable foe, but yet another unwilling one at that. Still in a sitting position she had yet to rise all the way to her full height which up into a few hours ago was a more normal five foot two inches. That had recently changed, and the new taller lady was taking full advantage of her newfound stature. The bridge itself was lit with lights strung up along the flimsy looking wires that bracketed the wide span of roadways and from the three support towers underneath it. The span itself was at an interesting height compared to her about two hundred feet above the waters below. Deciding the time was now right, Jessica prepared to rise from her sitting position and show off some of the moves that made her a dynamo on the poles for the class she was now missing but she still wanted her workout. But that was not all she wanted, and tonight she would certainly get what she desired.

First, she rose to her feet, water cascading down her hips and slender legs into the river below. Standing on the riverbed for the first time Jessica soaked in the night air. Feet firmly planted in the silt the water from the river only made it to her mid shin. Standing within her 550 arm's length reach of the bridge at her full height, she took in her surroundings. The span itself with its eight lanes of vehicles looks so small and delicate below her with their twinkling little headlights and red taillights lined up 4 by 4 in each direction. From her lofty height the roadbed was at knee level. It was about as wide as her hand was long. She then gazed to the city beyond the bridge from her new height. There seemed to be activity going on everywhere. Even submerged up to her shins she was still looking down at all but maybe three of the tallest buildings. The roads were aglow with orange and white streetlights along with the headlights and taillights of so many tantalizingly cute vehicles. A number of blue and red flashing lights also hinted that her presence was starting to be felt already without having stepped onshore. And squinting her big seductive brown eyes she could just barely see so many louse sized people milling about on the sidewalks and streets just begging to be played with. Jessica was ready for her first act.

Bending over she wanted to ensure her first audience was truly captive. Leaning in with her right hand, she expertly placed her fingers under the roadway on the far end of the bridge and pushed up. This exerted a force the bridge was not intended to take, not to mention her massive hundred-foot digits had some strength behind them. A loud groan and cracks on the road followed as it bulged up and soon a thirty-foot-long span of all eight lanes was lifted clean off the bridge leaving a long gap to the riverbanks below. Some vehicles that were over the line where the break had occurred were either flipped onto their roofs and fell down crashing into the riverbanks and shallow waters a hundred feet below. This caused such a panic as people now had to reverse course and head for the other end of the bridge 2,000 feet away. Soon enough Jessica would make sure this would be an exercise in futility. She made a gentle balanced delivery to her left hand and withdrew her right from under the bridge. She tried her best to keep the balance of her latest prize so it would not break, yet. Luckily, she had great dexterity through her years of aerobic classes as her toned figure could attest to, and she knew many ways to put them to good use. On the bridgeway she held on her now open palm were ten vehicles including a city bus. She closely examined the contents trapped on her hand far above the city. She could just barely make out the mite sized people running around and falling in the darkness aside from the pinprick headlights of the shaking cars and trucks. She smiled and addressed her catch, “good evening my loves, I feel like some of you are looking directly ahead at my towering breasts, and I am ok with that since I am proud of my body. So proud in fact that I will gladly share it with you.” At over a hundred twenty feet tall and perky as any man could wish, they were a sight to behold. Jessica then slowly lifted her left palm under her right breast. The roadway being only thirty feet long meant her breasts stuck out a full ten feet further and they were easily wide enough to take over all eight lanes. She slowly let the roofs of the little trapped vehicles touch the bottom of her slick right breast. It was such a sexy delightful sensation and she had only just begun. She slowly lifted her hand into her breast feeling all the cars truck and even the bus crumpling into her skin. She even felt like some of the people beating against her sensitive skin drove her wild as she soon palmed her boob further flattening the people and vehicles and disintegrating the roadway beneath them. Soon everything fell 800 feet back into the river and now Jessica was really ready to step up her play. Noticing one flattened white Sprinter van had stuck to the moist underside of her breast, she flicked it off where it fell deeper into the city with a loud crash. “Whoops,” she thought. “So much for being subtle”. The main crush of people had only reached halfway across the bridge by now but would not make it much farther, as she had similar plans in store for the rest of them.

Taking her first step, churning the water by her shins into a frothy foam, she only had to take three steps until she was within arm's reach of the other side of the bridge. The 2,000 ft span was still in a panic as they heard lots of water sloshing in the river, felt a rush of air from her gigantic naked form, and the subtle booms of her footsteps in the river already shaking the city for miles around. Repeating her actions from the other side of the bridge she gently placed her left hand under the bridge way this time a little more expertly managed to pop another 40 ft of roadway. A few more vehicles lost the battle with gravity falling to their demise on the riverbanks below, but she had managed to capture another 15 taxis, cars, and SUVs. She had also accomplished her main goal as the 40-foot gap between the shore and the now marooned roadway was insurmountable. There were also about twenty guests joining her on this graham cracker size piece of roadway that she now passed expertly between her left and right hand in a reverse of her last actions. Lifting her right hand to her face the sudden rush of acceleration knocked down most who were standing and caused the little vehicles to bounce on their shocks once they reached her 1,400 ft face level. From there as they slowly got back to their feet, they would have been treated to a spectacular view of the glimmering city below. However, the real show for them would have been looking down at Jessica's toned firm body as it rushed past. This time her tiny vehicles and audience was much closer to the 70 ft wide grin she now wore. In the glow of four rows of headlights out of the eight she bared her glistening white teeth each the size of a two-car garage. She teased her little prisoners by flashing her 40 ft tongue across the front of her teeth lit dimly by the overmatched headlights. Then without saying a word she opened her mouth 6 stories tall and placed one end of the span on her soft bottom lip. She then tilted the whole section a full 45°. Into her mouth tumbled 14 little vehicles and 18 of the people couldn't grab hold of anything on the slick road surface. One small Civic and a couple people managed to be temporarily saved by the center divider as Jessica now focused on the tickles on the bumps of her tongue. The fall and tumble were rough for the little vehicles which impacted her soft tongue hard enough to break glass and smash off each other, but it was far worse for the people who weren't inside of them as the much larger cars and trucks injured or squashed a few of them. However, on her 100-foot tongue this was just another sprinkling of morsels as she could only slowly work on her greater appetites. She closed her massive jaws shut as her undulating tongue idly bounced the people and vehicles around creating a little light show as headlights struggled to illuminate her cavernous mouth. Once again wanting to savor her nibbles, she let her saliva start flooding onto her tongue causing the hapless chiclet sized vehicles and people to float about bouncing off one another. The flavor profile was subtle, but Jessica loved it as it had all sorts of hints of the contents within. It was now time to finish off the captives as a few had drowned in their struggles and most of the vehicle's headlights had already shorted out as they sunk into her viscous saliva. She surged her tongue towards her incisors and began chopping up the remaining vehicles and people in her mouth as she used her monstrous tongue to work more back towards her molars. She then swallowed the mix of mashed car parts and broken bodies using her left hand to pat her toned tummy as the mixture raced down her throat. Running her tongue over her teeth she felt a number of car pieces as well as a whole wadded-up taxi stuck in the gaps of her teeth. Looking down to her right hand at the roadway section, she saw a now darkened streetlight that would serve her well as a toothpick. Picking it from the roadway with her left thumb and pointer she used it to dislodge the little debris stuck between her teeth and decided to spit the rest onto the roadway narrowly missing the small nearly hidden sedan and two people huddled they're trying not to be seen. But now with no good use for her little piece of roadway anymore she promptly discarded it by pressing it against her cute ass cheek, squashing the helpless car and hiding people along with disintegrating the small chunk. Now fully aroused and her appetite piqued, she was ready to move on to the main affair. So many trapped people and vehicles below were about to get more of Jessica than they could handle.

Once again, she took a few steps across the river, but now she could take her time as her audience was sufficiently trapped. She promptly dropped ass first into the river sending a much more substantial wave toward shore with the water she had just displaced. Several boats were even unmoored from their docks and washed on shore into roadways and sidewalks along with several people and vehicles who were in low-lying areas who found themselves washed into the river. But Jessica was concerned with a quick cleanup before she got close to anyone." Don't worry lovelies" she said. " I just wanted to freshen up before we got more intimate." She ducked her head under briefly, before bringing it back up in a cascade of water. From a sitting position she leaned back now. She submerged her torso again up to her shoulder blade and began using her hands to brush away the current debris of crumpled vehicle bits, boat parts and some near microscopic attire, all their former users would no longer be needing. She then sprung out of the water to her former heights looking so very magnificent in the night sky. This time the water cascaded off of her substantially soaking the remaining 450 mired vehicles and thousands of pedestrians. A few of the cars, taxis, trucks were even affected by her waterworks, some flipped or pushed to the edge wall and even roofs crushed in. Nobody remained standing but those who were able to, were soon standing once more. Looking up now they would get their first and last glimpse of every detail of her stupendous body. At her normal height her huge luminous eyes would attract the gaze of many, now so much bigger were truly hypnotizing. Next was her now sixty-foot smile which she was wearing now as she soaked in her newfound power. Her chest hung down 50 feet towards the roadway as she bent forward to say hi to her specimens. Her now 600-foot waist to her toned tummy where a number of fellow citizens now partially resided was their next site with a belly button big enough to cover three cars. Underneath those was her pubic hair closely shaved to reveal her amazing womanhood, which at sixty feet tall was as dangerous as any other part. But it also held a depth as well like most of her personality and features. By now another volley of feminine rain fell off her leg as she swung her right leg over the whole bridge revealing her 300-foot-long soles, as well as her solid smooth thighs, that still held on to her lithe form. Another small boom shook many vehicles and the entire bridge hummed with activity as Jessica was now directly above the bridge in fading light to about her breasts. She was very flexible so getting her leg over without interfering yet was easy. The roadway itself was now just above her knees, and she now bent them to get a better view. Soon her subjects got to see the rest of her revealed as she came into the light. First the tops of her 100-foot breasts and round nipples sticking out into the dewy air pointing down towards them each the width of the roadway itself. Soon her delicate neck and building sized face came into view from those farthest from downtown where she was now mooning. Her hair started to hang down lower towards the roadway as was now seen as a light brown, neck length but deceivably dangerous unlike the obviously dangerous rest of her. “Ok” Jessica boomed down to her little friends. “Just a few more needs to fill out my usual workout routine, and the first is ingesting calories to burn. So, if you are enjoying this body then prepare to help me sculpt it and thank you for your participation” She licked her huge lips as the pandemonium was palpable to her as she bent her face adeptly around the wires towards the span near the hole she added to its design. There was a press and gathering there as people tried to turn around from the lost exit but had more behind and so many abandoned vehicles. She just stared down for a moment hovering a few hundred feet from the roadway taking in the delectable scene. So many pinpricks of light from all the yellow and red taxis, the bigger white box trucks adding a little flair along with cars, trucks and SUVs of all shapes and sizes all real and all hers. And her favorite of all the half inch buses and smaller passenger vans were also numerous. Already salivating at all below her among other fluids, she stuck out her tongue giving it a little wave to the people below her forty-foot appendage. It would not be empty for long.

Her face was a bit big but luckily the overengineered wires and towers were designed to stretch as they did around the sides of her cute beaming head as she lowered it towards the screaming mobs on the road surface. She looked up in time pausing a few feet from the tops of the light poles to watch as her hair made first contact dealing a surprising amount of damage to the vehicles around it and entangling many a person. As she dragged it along it would also shove around, ensnare and mainly crush even some of the larger trucks with its superior tensile strength. She let out a cute sigh causing all the windows of the vehicles beneath her to fog up. Now blinded to the outside world many of the truck and taxi drivers along with helpless passengers awaited their fate. It would come shortly, as her tongue now bent and broke the first lights casting the crowd into further mayhem and darkness. Next, she just started touching the tops of the various box vans and Sprinter couriers as they too offered little resistance to her wet tongue. As they were crushed the little taxis and various cute cars were next, followed by the screaming mob who could not escape in time, pinned to the bridgeway and the full weight of her pink monster pressed down on them. The initial vehicles fared no better, fifteen of them squashed completely flat upon her landing in the first four lanes. She watched all this happen in detail from the view of her glowing eyes, watching as four rows of vehicles headlights were crushed out of existence and buried by her tongue while feeling the amazing sensations from said organ. Enjoying the taste of her little snacks before and needing a few more calories to burn for the rest of the night’s activities, she then started to drag her tongue forward taking up all lanes on the left side of the road. She went on for about one hundred feet gathering a pile of close to fifty vehicles. Behind her massive tongue was only a wet bridgeway and the occasional mangled body or twisted metal carcass of a vehicle so deformed that it bore little resemblance to its former self from seconds before. Her hair too shunted along about a hundred other vehicles on both sides, entangling dozens of them and close to a hundred victims who were crushed under the mass of vehicles they destroyed and moved along. She then returned to the starting point and giggled as she saw a yellow minivan taxi and a red SUV helpless in her hair lifted with all her movements now. She soon lowered her tongue to the other four lanes with another fifty vehicles and countless souls in a wet metallic pile of damaged, though sometimes still running machinery. The people were also in varying states of disrepair, but all were wet from her saliva, some so well slathered in the fluid that they were stuck to the very cars themselves. Still many others were no longer moving. It was now nearing 10pm and she was about to finish her meal. Thereafter she would find ways to expend her newfound energies.

Pursing her great seventy-foot-wide lips, Jessica inhaled as hard as she could a mere ten feet from the top of the large pile her tongue had created. The lightest objects, namely the people who were not pinned between the vehicles were sucked in first. They hit the back of her mouth at over a hundred miles per hour getting splattered across her soft palate, but maybe they were the lucky ones. Next up some of the subcompact cars started to shake loose and soon started slamming into her massive palate as well. Her extreme size advantage made it feel like cereal flakes not even coming close to cutting her mouth like the Captain Crunch she had for breakfast as they were also crushed beyond recognition, some starting to peel off down the fifty feet to her waiting tongue but many other stuck still to her palate awaiting the next round. It did not take long now as all manner of cars, trucks, taxis and SUVs were flying in at breakneck speed, slamming into each other, then falling onto her tongue which served to soak and crush them some more and arrange them in her mouth. There were also screaming people interspersed in this mini melee as they became unstuck from being pinned between the now airborne vehicles or sitting inside said vehicles before their protective shells were made inches tall by the devastating impact with her. Finally, a couple busses and trucks flew in, and she closed her soft lips. Looking down again she saw the glistening roadway below now clear of traffic and people thanks to her hair and her mouth. Now with her mouth savoring and filling with more saliva she decided to make quick work of what little remained of the hundred or so vehicles and many hundreds more obliterated bridge travelers. Now bowing her tongue up, it spilled all its contents to her perfect teeth surrounding her mouth. After a brief but devastating chew, she swallowed down the lump of what were the first part of her bridge antics, and part two was close, maybe 300 feet behind her mouth though even more lethal.