- Text Size +

Doing his best to hold the phone steady a few blocks away in the municipal lot, the opportunistic videographer zoomed in on the horrors or her latest victim's demise. The office building looked so overmatched by the colossal woman mounting it. It was dwarfed by her smooth, toned thighs bracketing the building and himself as well. Her magnificent torso rose far above it into the twilight. Everything about it was magnified to an unimaginable scale, most everyone was focused on her glistening labia as they began to envelop what ordinarily would be a sizable building. Jessica had changed this status quo and thrown normalcy for a loop. He watched as the roof was scraped clean and then the top two floors vanished, now within mere feet of the stranded window washers. They appeared to be in a state of panic, but then again, their profession ensured they must have had some sense of bravery. Nevertheless, this call of duty was beyond anyone's comprehension. He zoomed the camera into them and saw through the touchscreen that they had armed themselves with whatever they had on the platform with them. An elongated squeegee and pressure washers were the weapons of choice, or necessity. But no matter the psi capabilities of their armaments, it would be a hopelessly short and one-sided battle. It was a moment he hoped would go by quickly, but the giantess, almost sensing that something was there, paused upon initial contact. Poking, prodding, and spraying at the pink beast had little effect, and with an imperceivable motion for Jessica, she sank another six feet, pinning both against the building. It was a grim scene that lasted briefly as the giant woman began to sink once more, mercifully ending the torture of the mite sized people. The platform stood no chance as well and crumpled in a metallic squelch. The race to street level was on, and the camera kept rolling.

Squashing those little workers was a true pleasure, and the reward was a fresh flush of fluids for her descent. The tiny building was filling her nicely as she began to slide over floor after floor. It had been a few weeks since she had had intercourse with a man, but this was a worthy substitute. Still, Jessica knew that she would have to bear in mind the limitations of the structure within her and her sheer scale. When she last rode her man, almost any of the moves she had exhibited would surely crumble the overmatched structure in an instant. This would need finesse. Luckily, she was very limber and thought her mastery of body control would serve her well here. She felt floor after floor smoothly gliding down her wet inner walls, each one had a distinct passage. There was feedback here and there, but it stretched her well enough to be satisfactory. A few times Jessica did feel a small tug, and as she passed these little snags would solve themselves. She was oblivious of the serious damage these did to the facade. As she looked down, she could see the streets were getting closer again. Her rounded ass had lowered to 150ft, and her thighs also drew nearer. The familiar feeling of several city blocks worth of buildings trying in vain to hold her weight would be a very welcome addition. She smiled as she looked down on them all. Feeling the raw power that was bestowed upon her never ceased to be enjoyable, a feeling shared by one. Jessica knew that she was getting closer, and she slowly sat on and leveled two huge round swaths of buildings. There was one exception retaining its original height for now, in the very middle and categorically soaked.

Inside the building, chaos spread floor to floor as Jessica passed by. Stuck inside the four walls, vibrations ensued that picked up intensity the longer they went on. The air pressure could be felt to rise, and the building itself seemed strained. Drywall cracked and fell in some place, as doorways warped and jammed. Once it was clear the elevators had failed, the latest rush was for the staircases. In the 21st floor office of the telemarketing group, the frozen elevator caused concern. The jammed door to the staircase however caused unbridled panic to spread. No longer concerned about their work obligations, they grew worried about their very lives being in jeopardy. Those who were closest to the outer walls heard a strange soggy scraping noise and it seemed they were under extreme pressure. They bulged inwards and shook, all windows blocked, many burst inwards with the dark, musky mystery entity sliding past. As Jessica overtook floor after floor, this same scenario played out repeatedly for the smattering of people within the building. A security guard in the lobby had no idea what to make of the activity. As the rain of debris fell on the streets outside the lobby, several had rushed inside speaking of some nonsense, he thought. Soon after the shaking had started many started coming down the stairs from upper floors looking to escape. At the revolving door out front, a log jam of people formed trying to get in and out at the same time. Those outside looking up, were stunned by the speed and ease with which Jessica inserted such a large building. Many were too stupefied to go back inside the building, while others knowing what the impact zone would be attempted to go back into the lobby. Even this was a doomed endeavor, as the pressure of her growing weight on the building's exterior had seized the revolving door permanently. As Jessica glided down towards the last 100ft, many of the surrounding buildings in the neighborhood started to get much shorter.

It was pandemonium on the streets and blocks surrounding the office building Jessica was so tenderly inserting into herself. Those adjacent to the unlucky building the giantess had chosen to mount faced a fateful decision of in or out. Haste had made this choice much more daunting as her weight was having an effect on the very building her insatiable vagina was enveloping. After the heavy pelting from the contents of the roof, all attention was turned towards what was the sky, but was now the creamy underside of an enormous, nude woman. As she sank onto the office tower, those in and around their vehicles watched in horror as a pair of window washers were directly in her line of fire. Gripped by the drama above, they saw as the two fought in vain, only to be overtaken by the unstoppable pink monster that consumed all it touched. Hearing the aluminum squelch and then becoming muffled scraping, they witnessed how inevitable their deaths were. The giantess also seemed aware that her latest victims were gone, and her descent became more rapid. As the noises above got closer, people saw that the building receiving her affections was not faring great either. Aside from the now jammed doors out front, exterior walls showed signs of fatigue with large cracks spreading down. Try as they might to slow her progress, nothing would be able to deny Jessica what she wanted on this night. People were picking up benches and other items now, smashing in windows to try to escape or enter the building, depending on which fate they felt had more survivability. Those in the streets running in between lines of stalled traffic, in their metal cages, or in the dozens of buildings cast under her shadow, their elevation was fast becoming a liability.

He was thankful that the battery bar was past 80% and he had a microSD backup, as this file size would be large for his device. But the resolution, lighting and angle were all provocative enough to make up for the shortcomings. Most of the time lapse videos were too distant and obscured for such a good shot, especially for this scene. Plus, the ability to zoom and pan truly made the video of the night. Many hundreds would catch a glimpse, the sounds, and even some interior shots from cctv cameras cutting desperately short. The grainy videos in emergency lighting of hundreds of peoples last moments. Dashcams, buried in debris or cocooned in feminine fluids, most vehicles crushed but many videos recovered weeks later with playback still working showing last desperate moments before the goddess moved on. After he caught the money shot of the window washers going down fighting, he zoomed out to watch the giantess racing down the building itself, with several other buildings in the neighborhood falling under her immense shadow. Judging by the angle of Jessica’s descent, he would fortunately not be in the impact zone. Seeing the signs around him, such as the vehicles that already tipped over or bounced around the lot, along with the cracks and shattered glass of surrounding buildings, he would still need his wits about him. He was right to be worried, as danger stirred deep within Jessica's loins. The sucking, rumbling sound of her widening vagina in battle with the much smaller building was a constant, along with car horns, alarms, and sirens ringing out with the piercing screams. As her ass and pubic bone made first contact with a slew of other buildings, the tune changed.

Another neighborhood map was about to be reshaped in her visually appealing image. Feeling her new, delightful sensation of inserting a building up her love canal, it was momentarily joined by a familiar one. She never tired of a fresh patch of city to sit on, even if this path was guided down by her makeshift buildo. Even though it was less errant, the bottom of her smooth thighs and delectable ass cheeks touched the tops of several multistory buildings almost at once. Many hundreds of miniscule people now shrieked in horror as the walls collapsed around them, sending crushing debris into a multitude of new streets. Jessica cooed and closed her eyes, not needing any of her other senses but touch at the moment. As she lowered past the tenth floor, more and more buildings joined in trying to stop the colossal horny woman. Their fates were sealed, as no construct or material could hold up a body of her size. Occasionally, something would poke the toned skin of her underside in a most delightful way, but these were fleeting and quickly overwhelmed. So many other buildings were being squashed now, she almost lost focus on her prize. But like clockwork with every measly floor her eager pussylips slid past, another set of sensations sending chills up her spine. Cruising down her latest pole, entire neighborhoods of buildings all joined in mass to try to slow her progress. They all failed, as she wondered what was happening at street level between these puny shops and apartments. She was getting the office building pretty deep, and as much as she stretched, she soon realized she needed a few pumps to conform the structure's shape to better suit her needs. Her impenetrable cervix was also getting dangerously close to the top floors now. This was the home stretch, only another four stories to go, and she felt a soft impact deep inside her. Jessica’s cervix now kissed the roof of the structure, but she was a determined woman and wanted to take a seat on the first pass. So, after pausing for a moment to estimate her landing, she pressed on.

The helpless security guard in the lobby looked on quizzically at the flow of people rushing out, then back inside the building he was supposed to guard. The pewter badge on his vest held little weight in response to this mob, but their cause for concern was palpable as the noise from above was getting louder. As breathless, injured and panicked people began rushing in through the broken windows, he did his best to triage, going from one catastrophe to the next. Higher up in the building, every level Jessica enveloped was overcome with visions of their own mortality. Those unlucky few on the 24th floor felt the pressure rising as the roof bowed downwards. They rightfully feared the worst. Every level was now almost stuck in its own bubble, as elevators became stuck, and shaking walls rendered emergency staircase doors useless. Most people would just have to ride it out as best they could, whether trapped inside insulated offices, in hallways and tumbling cubicles, or stuck in elevators and hazardous staircases holding onto the railing for dear life. Inside the panic-stricken call center, people had massed by the elevator and staircase doors, only to find them both inoperable. Some hid under their desks, while others did their best to brace the taller items around the office from falling with little success. The constant sounds and vibrations were disorientating enough, but now a warm, humid smell started to permeate the office. A number of those there were familiar with the odor, but felt it was ridiculous to believe that the smell of arousal could coincided with the catastrophe that had stricken their building. If only they could see what was happening outside the building would they be able to get the full scope of the proceedings. A few floors above them, as Jessica now was getting towards having the full building within her, the few maintenance workers heard solid, wet contact with the roof above them. This impact shook the entire building, but there was suddenly a lull in the activity. None would know that the giant woman’s cervix had made contact with the office building's roof, signaling that it was fully inserted. But she was determined not to give up this easily and wanted the full ride.

Several city blocks were in pandemonium, the closer the round smooth thighs and ass of the giant woman got, the clearer it became that they currently occupied the landing zone. Tethered to the ground by only a rapidly vanishing office building, those in the surrounding structures knew it would be hopeless now to try to escape as her skin was moments from making contact with their overmatched locales. Towards the edge of the perfect curvature of her round ass, a 17-story office building had it’s radio tower made contact with Jessica’s skin. Those watching in a twelve-story apartment a few streets over saw the metal twist and give way, as her body made solid contact with the building. In an outward explosion, they watched helpless as the building was squashed, floor after floor going dark. They knew that there was nothing they could do to stop this giant woman in her lust, and it would only be a matter of seconds before she was upon them as well. More booming sounds of destruction rang out in several directions as the giantess continued her descent, and more buildings around them were in contact with her beautiful but deadly skin. It was not long before it was their turn, the apartment which they had called home for years, renowned for the view that would be their last, was folding in on them. With nary the time to register a thought, they quickly became just one of thousands of units all reduced to compressed rubble by Jessica’s motions. As more and more buildings met similar fates under the sitting giantess, tons of displaced debris rained into the streets below onto the panicked mobs. It was a cruel choice between being inside the collapsing buildings or exposed to the crushing bombardment out on the streets and sidewalks. While the indifferent goddess felt these tiny buildings crumbling against her, the office building hitting her most sensitive spots took full precedent. In the narrow spans, the streets below started to fill up as she displaced more and more building fragments nearing close to twenty feet from street level now. It was at about this time she suddenly stopped. Those in the apartments less than four floors tall, and a few survivors in the streets looked up at the lunar-like cream colored surface blocking the sky. This false sense of security would be fleeting, as the giantess lifted a few feet before the fall.

On the streets nearest to the office building the giant woman was using to pleasure herself with, it was pandemonium as many now rushed to try to get back inside. Some just stayed inside their vehicles awaiting their fate while others tried to flee underground into subways and other subterranean shelters. The first few impacts on the buildings surrounding the office tower were jarring, as showers of heavy building debris cascaded off of her eager posterior. Floor after floor of nearby buildings crumbled inwards or exploded outwards, depending on the construction method, all were in line with the sensual demolition. The body count rose rapidly now as people squished inside of the buildings joined those on the streets crushed by chunks of masonry and even a few by errant gargoyles. The noise all around them was unbearable, as she sank onto the office building, the streets immediately surrounding it received little debris. This was not as welcome news as there were still some heavy globs of her fragrant cream to contend with. Death loomed above them though as her pussy lips seemed to keep on getting bigger, wafting their sensual aroma down on her screaming victims. Especially troubling were the drops of her cum hugging the walls of the office building that she was inserting. Aside from being harbingers of doom entombing victims where they stood and even squashing a few cars, they also were sealing off numerous entry points around the building itself. As the slurping sounds grew louder, the giantess was now going down the last hundred feet and started to interact with the closest neighboring buildings. These were modest shops and even some apartments, only eight stories at their highest. They were no match for the determined woman as dumbfounded people on the busy streets watched their homes and businesses casually being crushed. Suddenly at the fourth floor, the great pink beast stopped with a muffled thunk high above within her love canal. It was an eerie sight as the vast, pink labia hung just a dozen meters above the ground. The heat radiating off them was immense, as the few remaining building and vehicle windows all fogged up due to the feminine skin beaming down on them. A house sized clitoris, hood kissing down the wall of the nearly engulfed building, was like a keystone on her vast vaginal barrier.

As he watched and recorded the office building’s agonizing insertion a few blocks away, the municipal worker suddenly heard the sounds of destruction coming from multiple areas in her direction. He was a bit too close to the building to see most of the causes, but he could see the tops of a few buildings a few streets away from the target tower starting to come in contact with the goddess. Every few seconds another building sacrificed itself to the unworthy cause that Jessica bestowed upon them. Implosions and explosions of debris got more frequent as once sturdy buildings met the giantess. Plumes of smoke and dust billowed out as entire structures gave way. Sometimes an entire multistory building would topple into the streets, causing multiple horns and screams to cut short. He cursed himself for not finding a better vantage point as he held on to the roofline of his CUV, watching the insertion of the one office building. Unable to see the dozens more, the sounds and gray dust and explosions were the hints that there was more than meets the eye. The constant rumbling of more shops, apartments and offices falling victim to the horny giantess was growing louder, as he could no longer even hear the sirens, screams and horns that were audible seconds earlier. Silence was a forgotten virtue by now, as the crescendo built. As she cruised down past the tenth floor, the cameraman was not pleased his view cut out around the fourth floor. Lucky for him he had the keys and access to the roof of the municipal building in front of him, and unbeknownst to him at the time this vantage point would be well needed to survive in a few minutes. For now, though, he marveled at the relative ease the giantess was having turning a sizable building into a pathetic sex toy. Wondering what those inside the building were thinking, he kept the camera focused on the structure, as floor after floor was overtaken. Some windows lit from the inside were soon replaced by an insatiable multi-story vagina. Looking away from his screen he looked straight upwards, into the eyes of the great beast as she humiliated, devoured and crushed so much of the city he inhabited. They, like the rest of her features were massive, but in her great gazed over stare he could see those massive brown disks only arousal. No hint of pity, mouth slightly agape as she rode her grand prize to the final conclusion. This woman currently had one thing in mind, and nothing could stop her.