- Text Size +

Adorned in bright yellow safety vests did very little to affect their current situation as safety was over 200ft below, the two window washers desperately searched for a way out of their current predicament. Two cardinal directions had their views obscured by impossibly huge, smooth, toned creamy thighs. Directly above them was the source of thousands of their fellow citizens' demise, and at her size there would be plenty of room for more. A sudden stirring on the streets below briefly grabbed their attention, as renewed screams meant something sinister was happening above them as the initial shock from her grounded knees wore off. Then, directly above them, they saw why everyone else was in panic mode, and why their current location was the worst possible one. Appearing above the visible roofline of the building was the top of a house sized clit, dropping fast. From the angle they knew that the rest of her slit trailing behind was likely aiming right towards the roof, which they were only three floors below. On the streets panic reigned supreme as the traffic began to hopelessly run into each other trying to escape, as people got pinned between the vehicles. Those on sidewalks and running between the shifting valleys of metal were clueless as to which direction would be the safest. The situation turned desperate, as even though her glistening, magnificent clit was a couple hundred feet away, they could already start to feel the radiating heat and pungent odor. But walls of concrete, unreachable windows and the jammed mechanism all conspired to keep the duo well trapped on the platform high above the panicked city. It was remarkable how something so big could move so fast, as within mere seconds the giant vagina was closing in on the roof, with the rooftop entry doors and big AC boxes about to pay the ultimate price first.

A few blocks away in the municipal parking lot, being early to work was once again accomplishing very little, as the payoff was a spectacular angle of a rough landing. He had just hit the play button on his smartphone camera, albeit due to the height of the subject matter he had to film in the dreaded vertical instead of wide angle. Regardless, it would be this view that would garner the most broadcast time in the coming weeks, though thoughtfully censored when applicable. He leaned on his black CUV as the world’s largest vagina dropped towards the office building with unbelievable speed. While he could not see their faces, their frantic motions meant that those window cleaners now knew what their fates would be, and he did not envy them in the least. At first, he was unsure if her long, dark, glistening slit would be able to fit the entire building within it’s confines, but a dark side of him would enjoy finding out. As she continued to lower herself down towards the intended target, her immense size made itself abundantly clear, and he knew that maybe the building would indeed be squeezed in. He tried to keep the camera as still as he could for this part but did one quick zoom in on her wet folds. He had seen a little bit of color, being lowered through the darkness. There in white and yellow were a heavily damaged office copier, and up to the windshield portion of a Crown Vic taxi sticking out from her lower lips. The tiny car had its hood bent completely downwards and had probably been there for a while. The ride was about to get even bumpier. In sickening focus, he now watched the giant woman’s amplified wetted lower lips kissing the rooftop of her intended target. The journey would only get rougher from here.

Holding her brown hair out of her eyes, Jessica balanced on her heels as she lowered her sopping vagina towards her nightcap. With the delicate care that only a person who was truly athletic in body control could muster, she aimed the building precisely towards her hole. Biting her lip, Jessica could feel the cool exterior of the structure, still holding on to the night air, even though she was mere feet from it. Pausing for just one last instant, she decided the time was now and pressed down, feeling the first tickles from the over-matched roof accessories. A few satellite dishes, antennas and other disconnected relics, ghosts from the digital age, were finally laid to rest. These offered so little resistance that Jessica could not even feel them properly, but the next items were slightly more substantial. Dozens of AC boxes and roof access doors had a wet touchdown on her sensitive skin. These too offered bits of resistance, but it was futile as they made nice little crunches along her splaying labia. The gravel felt ticklish as well, the fine grit doing little to slow the pace down, as the top floor began to deform a little as the weight was being transferred to it. Jessica now would really have to concentrate, or she would lose her toy before the main play had even begun. Luckily, her flow was massive on this night, as her slit hung over both sides of the building, and she paused again. This helped her slather her victim to ease some of the friction for the upcoming descent. The roof was already soaked, and her fluids poured down all four sides of the building. Without hesitation, Jessica put more weight on her nether regions, and was delighted by her ease of access.

The entire call center and most of the fifty people within the office tower at this early hour felt that the moments without any loud exterior booms were building towards something awful. The calm before the storm. It was quiet now as the only noises were of sirens and car alarms outside and the two elevators being jammed having their emergency buzzers sounding below. After a few nervous, silent minutes, the storm arrived a few floors above, on the very roof of the building. It was an audio explosion as the entire roof was in heavy contact with a mysterious entity. The walls and floors all came alive, shaking and vibrating, with almost a weight placed on them. There was also a scraping as tons of soggy gravel, squashed ac boxes, general debris and metal poles were all sent falling past windows to the ground below. As Jessica worked herself into a steady rhythm and prepared to take on more of the structure above them, the people felt the whole office building rocking with her motions. The few maintenance workers on the 24th floor had the loudest acoustics blasting over headphones as floor buffers and vacuums were suddenly switched off. The ceiling above them warped and bowed along with flexing walls as a great weight was being spread across them. In short order dozens of the white foam tiles fell and soaking sprinklers went off, along with falling fluorescent tubes crashing about. Within the dark, wet chaos there was an unmistakable warmth along with a vaguely familiar, musty scent. This would only grow stronger as the giantess worked to envelop the hapless building within her depths, a tall task as she would need to use all her finesse so as to not squish her over-matched toy outright. So far, she was succeeding, but either way she would win.

On the aluminum platform twenty stories above street level, all hell had now broken loose. A noisy, squishy sound of demolition rang out as first contact was being made by the monstress above. Muffled crunches from the roof access doors being pancaked followed by clanking antennas, satellite dishes and crumpling AC utility boxes. These multi-ton items offered no resistance to the lustful goddess and her limitless libido. It was a slushy impact as the sixty-foot-long twin labia made a wet impact engulfing everything they touched, down to the gravel covered rubber of the very roof itself. Hearing those sounds and feeling the building that they were tethered to trembling with force, they watched as a house sized clit rose above them, speckled with debris from the passage. This was the first time the two men got to see the true scale of the massive genitals of the woman torturing the city that they were in. It was an imposing sight and brought with it a plague of bombardment. As the giantess loving ground herself against the top of the building, getting it ready for it’s final usage, tons of soggy and crushed items were sent flying towards the streets below. This meant the heavier items flew over the flimsy aluminum platform letting the window washers watch the chaos on the crowded streets twenty floors below. Metal antennas impaled hapless pedestrians, followed by heavier electrical boxes caving in the roofs of several cars and trucks on the streets with lethal consequences. As they watched the destruction far below, a sudden downpour of soggy cum soaked gravel pelted the platform, with little to shelter them from the deluge. It almost caused them to fall and coated the streets and chipping windows on the vehicles surrounding the building. As the giantess pressed down harder on the office tower, those swollen lips now began to envelop the whole structure. Nothing could stop her now.

The duo stranded in the sedan trapped in her increasingly warm belly button noted her rapid heartbeat and lower torso angle. The jarring impact with her buildo below and the sounds of her grind were the latest hints that their host was about to get off in spectacular fashion while rearranging the infrastructure to suit her deep-seated desires. While the twilight was gathering on the dawn of a new day, the duo knew that the ride to sunrise would become exponentially bumpier. They felt their host sliding forward over the roof of the building, as she attempted to envelop it, now the only thing left was the 250ft vertical drop. On the streets surrounding the building, the panic and confusion was reaching its zenith. It went downhill so quickly on the gridlocked streets. From meteoric kneecaps shaking the neighborhood severely, knocking almost everyone off their feet and even causing vehicles to jump feet off the ground tipping over in some instances. Now facing where the sky had been, a ghastly sight appeared in the form of a cunt of unbelievable size, glistening in the twilight. It was seemingly aimed right at them and wasted little time in confirming those fears. Within seconds, the giant woman squatted down towards the roof of the adjacent office building. The building’s shape clued most in on to what her intentions were, and it did not bode well for them. As car alarms, building security alarms and the occasional siren set the tone, the people were still in stunned silence. A slurping, scrunching noise above their heads snapped most back to reality as the beast landed. The long labia splayed themselves wetly across the roof of the building, sending some welcoming gifts down to the streets. The first items from above were spindly metal dishes and antennas, which impaled some people and vehicles on the streets driving home the dangers, and a heavier bombardment soon followed. Pieces of the building, doors and cum soaked crushed metal utility boxes obliterated a few more people and cars as panicked mobs had nowhere safe to hide. The last plague was in the form of a hail-like slog of nectar-soaked gravel, chipping windshields and cutting people as it coated most everything in a slippery layer. They could see the house sized clit now, as the woman looked to be succeeding in her plan to envelop the office building, and with 250ft to go trying to escape was futile.

Even a few blocks away in the municipal parking lot, the sounds of terror and destruction were notable. This was amplified by the enormous thousand-foot wall of woman torso directing all sounds his way as he did his best to record the action unfolding from his vantage point. The giant woman’s aim was immaculate, her magnified vulva landing on the roof of the office building with a sickening splorch. Doing his best to keep the smartphone steady, he could feel the vibrations as the giantess lovingly scraped her cunt over the roof of the office building. The heavy shower of myriad debris was heard a few blocks away, as he saw the further panic for the stricken window washers. With Jessica's taut body looming above, she began to use that mass to press down on the hapless structure. Those pink, wet pussy lips crowned by her aroused clit began to overwhelm the whole roof of the building spreading down the sides as they glowed orange with aid from the streetlights below. The oozing mass began to descend down all sides of the building. The whole evening of sensual play had built up to this moment and ensured that Jessica was plenty wet for her unwilling toy. Doing his best not to drop his phone, the amateur videographer felt the ground vibrating as her womanhood made solid contact with the office building, wanting to document the event. The dripping wet pussy lips were closing in on the doomed window washers now, and he pondered turning the camera away and making do with the ample audio her anatomy was providing but thought better of it. With the top two floors obscured from view, she was encroaching on the workers' space, much to her own delight. While not nearly the first detailed deaths caught on camera, the graphic and raw sexual nature of the event coupled with Jessica’s callousness in the affair was one of the most memorable.

Touched for the very first time, Jessica knew this would be the one the evening had been building towards. All the destruction that had led up to the point was mere icing, as the building would surely complete her night on the highest of notes. What hundreds of bridge vehicles and later people pulled from the skyscraper had failed to do, it was now up to the office building to deliver on. Having already crushed and flung the interfering rooftop items to the streets below, the black, slick, rubber roof materials aided in the separation of her voluptuous lower lips. Her pink labia enveloped the office building on all sides, as the 24th floor began to be overwhelmed. It was such a fine sensation, as for now the well-constructed building held up, but this news gave no solace to the window washers that she knew must be losing their minds. She did her best to slow down to feel the impact with the long grain rice sized platform. The threadlike thick pulleys did lend her a little sensation, as they were pressed hard against the top floors as she went. At her tremendous size, these strong tensile ropes were the faintest of tickle. She was upon the platform, and this did lend a surprising amount of feedback. The long sheet of aluminum and all the metal pulleys were still dewy and cool from the evening, but there was even more as she hovered on the spot. Something moved she thought with a cool wet dash, but it was too late, Jessica had simply smothered the source as the trinket was quickly warmed by her steaming labia. She did not know her own strength, but her stamina would be rewarded here, and there was still plenty of building left to envelop. Sinking further, she felt the tiny piece of flimsy metal disintegrate, surely obliterating the two men much to her satisfaction. The increase in available fluids aided the process moving forwards.

Many rushed to elevators, on the top floors and beyond. But those within them were now trapped. The falling debris and noise were most pronounced on the top floor and spread down after the initial impact. Staircases, similarly besieged, also became hasty focal points of activity. Still, others just made for windows instead, to try to gain some bearings on what was currently happening. The mystery would not reveal itself now as many windows burst inwards, injuring most. Emergency lighting seemed to lend a pink hue to the mysterious, frightening mass sliding past. The walls themselves also looked to bulge inwards, hastening the search for an exit. But now the weight of the giantess outside was warping interior walls, rendering most doors useless. The very structure of the building seemed to flex, as there was very little now the dozens of trapped people could do. A few floors down in the call center, a similar panic had broken out. With all means of escape cut off, confusion and chaos reigned. Whole pieces of furniture and office equipment rumble across the floors, some taller filing cabinets crashing down injuring and pinning a few unfortunate people. Above the incredibly loud noises coming from all around, those inside thought they could hear yelling and banging outside. It would be their only hints as to what was bringing their impending doom, as they were replaced by a muffled but light metal wrenching crash sound. This was followed by metallic scraping going by over the usual sound of her vice like lower lips sliding by. A constant thrumming now overtook the entire office, as floor after floor experienced a similar muffled exterior menace. While most of those within were living out moments of terror from an unknown assailant, those outside in the neighborhoods surrounding the office building had the full scope of the 1,800-foot giantess inserting the structure, sliding down towards them in her erotic indifference.

This was it; the pink beast had begun to devour the building that they clung to whole. Spreading around the entire exterior of the building, gripping it tightly, and sliding on a vaginal mucus, the giant woman was having her ultimate satisfaction. In their final moments on this earth the window washers were frantically trying to think of a way to slow or even avoid this cruel fate Jessica had in store for them. Any plan at this point would of course be futile as the pink juggernauts would not be denied. Her vast scale was driven home, as seemingly acres of pink skin radiated heat and a moist, pungent smell of lust. All was moving down towards them with no way to stop this woman on a mission. The thick tethers holding them to the building were now taut being pressed between the monster's skin and the building itself. With nothing left to lose the tiny window washers armed themselves with pointy squeegees and pressure washers and would go to battle. However, this opponent took no prisoners. As the beast advanced, they fought valiantly, poking and spraying their foe, but the battle was short lived and truly one sided. For a brief moment they foolishly thought it was working. Little did they know the pause was due to their efforts barely stimulating the goddess, as she hovered next to them for a moment within inches of the platform. It was not to last, as all hell broke loose and her wet vagina pinned them for an agonizing second, before reducing them to bloody smears and the platform to scrap. As it scraped down the side of the building a renewed sense of panic gripped the people on the streets below. Having witnessed what her powerful pussy could do just a few hundred feet above them in gruesome detail, hundreds now did whatever they could to flee. Some gunned the engines on their gridlocked vehicles as others ran over roofs, unsure on which direction would lead to safety. Her sheer size looming above them meant that few if any would stand a chance to find a proper escape route should she make it to the ground soon. With no more obstacles in her way, the 200 remaining feet to the ground would be a stimulating sprint.