- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Trying something a little different inline with this chapter, it is not subtle but why not go big. Enjoy

In the office building as the wee hours approached, there was still a decent number of people working. Several floors were call centers, helping to put a little humanity behind the robocalls to make the final sales pushes. As the stressful job had long hours and served many time zones, it was sometimes the only rows of windows in the building with the lights on at all hours of the night. As dawn approached, the window cleaners buzzed by on their machine when the small tremors began. Aside from a few shakes which caused the power to flicker a few times, the work went on. There were a few minutes of near panic but only because the servers were reset and had to reboot. On other floors, there were mainly floor buffers buzzing around along with garbage being emptied and a few office workers arriving early to beat the traffic. Fewer were there than usual, only around 80 at the time. Once the central servers were up and running again, the tired workers began to take calls once more. But it was not to last. The people inside were for the most part not aware of the carnage outside and around the city. Most of them were on different time zones to tackle their territories and windows were not up to code, as many were blocked with paper or boxes to distort view and light. Many had only views of four cubicle walls and a phone. It was not a pleasant place to work, and this would only spiral downhill. A sudden rhythmic jarring tremor increased as the goddess approached their building with ill intent on her mind. Most would never have any idea what was truly happening to them, nor would they ever have a chance to as Jessica locked in.

Jessica saw the nondescript 24 story building from her seated position on top of the decimated plaza. It still had many windows lit up along with throngs of traffic surrounding it at this late hour. The windows were a bit tiny, but she could tell there was some activity within, which further drove her will. Her loins were practically frothing at this point, and this building in the twilight sparkled in her eyes as her means to a sweet morning release. She sat there in the thinly compressed mound enveloped by her round ass cheeks compressing the abused plaza. She was soaking the final remains of the skyscraper as she dropped her arms by her sides and made her way to her feet. Jessica shot up like she was sitting on a spring, and once again stood at her full height trailing some flattened building debris off her curvy ass. She peeked behind her at the ground, everything so forlorn looking now. Looking over a few blocks away towards her new prize, it would only be a few steps from the plaza. Her seat was reduced to overlapping footprints surrounding a tightly compacted pile of debris in the twin craters shaped to her toned ass. Feeling the speckled debris peppering her behind slowly fluttering to the ground far below, she knew the time to move was now and planned her path. Looking far below beyond her feet, her presence certainly had been having an effect. Streets were jammed with miniature white and red lights, all the buildings receiving electricity still had more lights on than a normal 6am. She could try to follow a few of those busy roads to her destination, but her feet were wider than whole streets and few buildings around here cleared her ankles. Besides, most of this neighborhood she would be heading towards was still mainly untouched. The perfect area to end her adventurous night on a high note.

The window washing duo had lost sight of the giant woman after the great tremor and for a few minutes, they could hear her again but not see her. If only the equipment was not jammed, they could get down or even change positions on the building to be able to see out in other directions. Also being stuck between floors meant the inside of the building would be impossible to access as well for its views of the goddess’s activities. Unfortunately, she had spent a little while hiding in their blind spot and now the tremors returned harder than ever before as they both wordlessly knew she was approaching. Holding on to the vibrating tethers while standing on the bucking platform, high above in the twilight, she appeared. Her beautiful, feminine features came into focus, gaining clarity the closer she got. Her delicate chin and the underside of her brown hairline as it swung with her motions were their introduction. Her neck pitched her massive face down now, big brown eyes gazing into their very souls. She licked her teeth imperceptibly now as all traffic sounds below had frozen too, and people opened car doors and raced to balconies. Jessica had a way of demanding attention without speaking but would do so regardless.

“So, that pole dance routine may have been short, but the morning will soon be upon us, and even with my delay in the routine previous, most of my mornings are spent in self-satisfaction. While my fingers are bigger than ever, I have way too many props to ignore on this occasion, even if they will be fleeting, as is the nature of time. Thank you all so much for your pleasure, nutrition and exercise tonight, it has been such a great time for me. I will see you all in my dreams as you will see me in your nightmares.”

A few miles away, an increasingly chilled young couple watched from the new view from their misplaced home as the giant woman who had placed their dwelling on top of a skyscraper had her way with the city. The twilight illuminated them a bit more, though it would do little to solve their predicament. They cuddled closely in the no longer hot tub and watched in horror after their former tormentor made mincemeat of another skyscraper and prepared for her final, erotic routine. Those in the unlucky landing spot the giantess had chosen could clearly hear her speech from above and soon panic broke out. But the exits from the office building were not up to code and besides, none would know her intentions until it was too late. Those few who did escape through the front lobby found a scene of utter chaos, as every building around seemed to evacuate at the same time. This flooded the narrow streets with more people than they could handle. Either streaming down narrow sidewalks, between stalled cars and trucks, or climbing over the now useless vehicles mired in traffic. Still though, they were all unsure which way to go even if they could or what the nude giantess's intentions would be exactly as she loomed high above them. Her next move left little doubt however and would forever make its mark on the already scarred city. A few streets away from the building, a young man waiting in a municipal parking lot was aware of the activity, but work had not called him off, so there he waited for the next move. A steady rhythm of tremors followed the other unusual things a few miles away after he had arrived, so was still standing by his car. He looked off in the direction of a dull white and gray office building to his north, as some window washers appeared stuck near the 20th floor. His cell phone footage was one of the most viewed over the coming weeks, though censored on most media outlets.

Jessica strode with renewed vigor towards her final toy of this most spectacular night. Nothing felt better than the varied cityscape melting under her bare soles, but this comfort was going to have a run for its money shortly, as a new activity took its place. The packed streets and tiny buildings exploded, producing a few more darkened spots on the already devastated landscape. The mile long walk for her was cake, covering the distance within seconds. Her last two steps brought her directly over the office building that she had spied from her seat a few moments earlier. She gave a loving speech to the gathered and panicking masses below and examined the structure. It was downright puny compared to her, but the width and height were phallic enough in shape to suit her needs. Jessica examined the bust streets surrounding the building, with four major roads around it and a wide sidewalk. It was so busy she could not see much asphalt or concrete beyond the stalled traffic and mobbing souls. A number of the floors, concentrating on the middle of the building still appeared to have lights on at this early hour. By far the most enticing thing she spied were some minute tethers and a tiny platform far above the ground on the target building. Even more exciting for her, little fluorescent specks moving about it, signaling that it was occupied. Being a kind and helpful goddess, Jessica would douse all the windows at once for them. Just examining the shape and size was sending all sorts of fluids gushing to her nether region, and to overcome the abrasive exterior, she would need it. To further prepare herself, she instinctively began preening her wet labia, exposing moist inner skin to the helpless citizens below. A few with sharper vision were terrified to see bits of twisted colorful metal from her previous bridge play and worse, specks of clothing from those liquified deep within her cunt now suspended 900ft above the city. But that distance would rapidly diminish shortly.

The wary belly riders with Jessica’s cozy navel felt the jarring impacts as their host walked over to the stump of her former pole and proceeded to sit on it causing its ultimate demise. She seemed quite amused with her actions, but a few heart dropping grinds below signaled that arousal was a more fitting description. Twenty stories of building that used to hold eighty more were no match for the weight of the giant woman, as they were unceremoniously crushed under her nude ass. Sitting on the ground once more, they could see the gathering twilight illuminating the outer ring of her belly button but could tell that they were still several hundred feet above solid ground, trapped. She seemed to pause there, sitting on the ruins as her great torso twisted around, as if she were looking for something amongst the cityscape. A target was seemingly acquired after doing this, and twin impacts from her arms shook the car’s occupants once more. After a few grinds to make sure no viable remains would be found, their monstress host got back on her feet. Her booming steps over a thousand feet below were ever jarring, but this new normal was to be replaced by a more concise motion much closer to their level. This event was only minutes away, as she crunched more parts of the city, her large feet brought her to her destination fast. Their host then spoke a few more words in her lustful feminine voice, certainly to an audience that could not be seen from their lofty level in her midsection. With that she began to get into position, as they felt her body lowering towards the ground again, but with a more suggestive orientation.

The giant woman loomed above the window washers, with a smirk on her face and a look of desire in her eyes. Her recent booming words rattled the glass behind them and cut through them like swords. It was hard to see much below her neckline as her gorgeous body remained in the blind spot on the other side of the building, but their view would suddenly become clearer. After the spiel, the giantess suddenly sank to her knees at breakneck speed. Her damp, around womanhood was still out of view, but the radiant heat would make itself known as a warm, musky gust of air wafted past. The pair realized why she had chosen their building and looked up to see her big swimming pool sized eyes locked into them. They could now tell she knew of their presence; however miniscule it was to her grand scale. The hunger in her eyes was apparent, and even as she licked her vast lips, it was not the opening they feared being sated. A sloshing, smacking sound occurred just out of sight, as her long lady fingers played with herself a little to prep for the next step. The twin booming impacts of her knees were visible from their vantage point, as she moved to straddle their building. They watched helplessly as two big patches of neighborhoods were completely obliterated and driven deep into the earth by Jessica’s impossibly hard kneecaps. Her smooth thighs surrounded them, taunting their puny building in a show of feminine dominance.

In the parking lot a few blocks away, a few more jarring impacts had the man’s full attention, as something big was heading his direction. A loud feminine voice was unmistakable, and now the tremors were moving the very vehicles parked in the lot. Whoever she was, she must have been massive, and was approaching his position. Way up in the sky, much too high to register as making any logical sense, a silhouette of a monstrous head appeared. It was not light enough to make out the exact features but judging by the length of the hair it was most likely the feminine speaker he heard a moment earlier. The attractive outline of the body further confirmed this notion. After a few more booming steps, she was directly overhead a few streets away it seemed, looming over a 20ish story apartment building with some frantic looking window washers. Jumping into the passenger seat of his black Hyundai Tucson crossover, he went for his phone to try to document this event as so many others were throughout the city. He almost fell over, as the vehicle had moved several feet, as he swore he had parked it perfectly between the lines, before the giant woman’s vibrations had moved the entire lot around. Looking up he could just make out her dimly lit features piercing the twilight. Her slender legs were like skyscrapers in and of themselves, but flesh toned and only widened up her smooth, toned thighs until they reached most men’s focal point when presented with her raw beauty. 900ft above the city staring down was a vagina that could fit in hundreds, if not thousands without being full, and by this point already had its share. Also seeing a bit of a glimmer, he could tell she was still wet and ready for a bit more action. Further up past her toned tummy were some moderate breasts, jutting out into the morning air, and the rest was blurred in the mist; but not for long. With breakneck speed, the giant woman dropped to her knees each landing a few blocks away. She slammed into the ground so hard that a Ford Transit panel van fell onto it’s side, several windows shattered in nearby windows and his CUV moved another foot. With this he hit play.

Image

Surveying the scene below, Jessica knew the time was right to make her move. She had to make sure her aim was perfect so with a bit of thought, she made sure her knees would land in the right spot to put her nether regions in the best position. She also knew time was of the essence as sunrise would be scant minutes away, and with it more of a uniform response she felt from those who would try to wreck her fun. Since her devouring of a big part of the police presence earlier, she had felt less pressure from the authorities, but there surely would be a response to her antics. For now, she wanted to keep her finale grand, and also feel out her next moves afterwards. With that, Jessica dropped to her knees, causing massive tremors as her weight was transferred to her solid kneecaps. The impacts decimated two more blocks, compacting a department store and a ten story office building dozens of feet into the ground offering no resistance to her mass. She also felt many more structures crumbling against her smooth shins as they too impacted, but her eyes were on the prize as she drew herself ever closer to the 24-story office building. She measured up the puny structure with her eyes, taking delight in the fluorescent specks stuck on their tiny platform. Brushing her hands along her smooth thighs, her fingers found their way to her sensitive folds, further ensuring that her inner skin would be moist enough to deliver the lubrication necessary to ride the building to climax. Peering down at the lit windows and panicked traffic below, Jessica started to lower herself towards the office building.

Inside the call center, the tremors were jarring many of the workers, but the floor managers insisted that nothing was out of the ordinary and to continue working, as they themselves did not want trouble from the higher ups. Less than a mile away and up much higher stood Jessica in all her glory, as she spied the little office building and commenced sauntering over to it. It was now impossible to ignore as whole desks jumped and it was especially hard to answer the relentless calls as phones jumped off hooks as if by themselves. But the call to escape had gone unanswered too long and the giant woman now loomed above them. The last few steps were so jarring the power cut on and off a few times, as the workers overwhelmed the exits and the two elevators which were both knocked offline by the intensity of the giantess’s approach. While the two stairwells were operative, the doors leading to them were jammed by Jessica’s heavy footsteps Those who could see out the windows witnessed the sheer pandemonium as everyone seemed transfixed on the sky above, as the enormous woman loomed overhead. Without warning two near simultaneous jolts rocked those within and around the building to their core, as the giantesses' knees pressed deep into the urban sprawl. Her warm womanhood drew ever closer, and no one within was aware of the fact that their building was her target, nor just what her intentions would be. For now, they were beyond puzzled as to the cause of the strange turn of events, and most exit strategies would be for naught. The offices were in disarray now as most items were knocked off walls and broken on the floors, as the very earth shifted with the giant woman’s movements. Only the window washers on the exterior of the building knew of the dire situation unfolding, and for them like so many others, it was too late to do anything but accept whatever fate Jessica had in store for them. The clueless workers within would not have long to speculate the extraordinary cause for their predicaments, as the giantess did not want to keep her captive audience waiting.