- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Snow angels are overrated

Jessica watched the slow, arching flight of the building she had thrown as it went towards a densely populated, well lit area. A cataclysm of darkness would spread rapidly. Even at her scale Jessica found the sound of the crash to be jarring. The chunk of the skyscraper was obliterated on contact with the city below, and the buildings it hit within the impact zone fared just as badly. A whole row of buildings of all sizes bore the first impacts, exploding outwards in a rain of debris. The buildings gave way like sand as multiple structures could not support the falling skyscraper. Twenty initial structures were slammed back into the ground along with dozens of side streets crowded with people and traffic. The angular momentum continued as the huge missile began to roll and break apart on impact, spreading across several blocks. When the immense cloud of dust had settled close to eighty buildings had been obliterated with the original chunk of skyscraper unrecognizable in pieces around the impact crater. Countless others were damaged, many beyond repair. Close to 4,000 lives were lost and thousands more injured by Jessica's simple toss, one of the biggest tolls of the night.

As if in suspended animation, those in the embattled skyscraper had taken flight once more. Beginning the downward trajectory of their launch from the giantess still laying on the ground, all manner of objects floated around now as the lights of the city below began to grow bigger. The torture had gone on for only a few minutes but would end for abruptly as scenes like that of the astronauts were momentarily captured by those swimming in the thick debris of the plummeting building. Those who could orientate themselves to see the windows did not have time to admire the view. They watched in horror as all the lit buildings and orange glow of the city streets got closer to them as the first few taller buildings began to impact the hurtling skyscraper. They offered no resistance to the building as they exploded downwards. Some pierced the glass facade of the skyscraper as it fell, spilling inner contents onto the streets below. As it hit the ground, the building rolled and collapsed onto itself leaving a wake of devastation over several blocks. In the strewn wreckage of the skyscraper of the hundreds within only about fifty survived. Most were gravely injured and would take days of intense search and rescue operations to recover. Several thousand more in the impacted buildings and obliterated streets lost their lives too. Pieces of the displaced skeleton of the once imposing skyscraper came to a rest in several sections and angles, like a scene of a dystopian future. Jessica was making her mark on the city, but was running out of time before her cloak of darkness lifted.

As evacuation efforts were stalled by the massive tremor unleashed by the nude giantess falling to earth, many people could see the dust plumes rising from some adjacent neighborhoods that the woman had landed on. The eerie glow of the orange and white street lights along with the plumes of rubble and smoke thinning added a sense of urgency. But Jessica’s heavy body had jammed doors, cracked streets and even toppled a few higher vehicles, rendering efforts to move all but impossible. Things were about to go from bad to worse though. After a piercing feminine voice rang out over the din of urban noises, a large rapidly growing shadow descended from the sky from the tormentor's direction. With no time to comprehend what was happening a massive visitor arrived in the neighborhood. The chunk of building destroyed all it touched in a cacophony of noise overwhelming those in the path with a destructive storm of debris killing thousands. As it rolled, street after street was crushed by the fracturing skyscraper, finally coming to rest after its flight over several blocks. Several neighborhoods would become unrecognizable search and rescue areas for weeks to come, and never be restored to their former luster.

Jessica lay there, basking in the early pre-dawn glow with an itch that she needed to scratch soon or felt the opportunity may never present itself again. Feeling the continued little crunches of the cityscape settling under her smooth skin, she closed her eyes to focus on these for a moment. Between the sounds of panic making their way to her ears only a few stories above the ground and the last struggles of those compressed under the rubble from her actions it was a treat for her senses. This served to stir another sensation a little further down, a primal urge in her loins to cap off a night of lust. With a sigh, she once again opened her big brown eyes looking up into the broken cloud cover over the city. The pair still trapped in the battered sedan inside her belly button now had an unobstructed view after the skyscraper on top of her was thrown into the city. They heard the cataclysmic crash and silence thereafter as they pondered the fates that awaited them. The all too familiar vibrations from the giantess’s heartbeat and rise and fall from the seductive beast's lungs were their new normal. A destructive rustling on all four sides meant the monstress was doing something with her limbs, but the true scope of her next actions would only be visible from above following daybreak.

A wicked thought entered Jessica's head, well one of many on this summer's night. From her prone position, her mind brought her back to childhood and laying down on a freshly fallen snow. The urban sprawl gave way in such a similar manner to her destructive body, it gave her an idea. Humming the tune to let it snow, Jessica began to sweep her 580ft long arms and 900ft long legs out from the current positions in line with her body. Dozens of buildings already in various states of disrepair fell victim to her limbs, as side streets and wide avenues alike were wiped out. As her arms and legs reached their apex, she brought them back to her sides. This drew in tons of rubble and twisted metal all along her sensual body and between her smooth, toned thighs. She repeated this motion several times which made sure that nothing along these latest swaths of destruction remained intact down to the bedrock. After doing this for a bit Jessica was satisfied with the results. Sometimes she wished she had become an urban planner, and tonight the wish had been granted, in ways she had never even imagined. The sexy skyscraper decided it was now time to rise from the ashes as she felt like she had accomplished all she could from her current spot, and that it was time to revisit a previous one first to finish the job. Rising rapidly to a sitting position, she turned her waist around to face the indentation of where her head had landed. Using her right hand, she reached towards this spot and used her pointer finger to draw two misshapen triangles into the previously untouched landscape, taking out several buildings and roads in the process with her ten story digit. Jessica now prepared to rise and survey her work.

Hearing the sounds of destruction was terrifying enough in the many blocks surrounding the fallen angel, but now she prepared to move once more from her lying position. Her smooth skin proved frighteningly adhesive to many hundreds of flattened cars, trucks and thousands of red splotches used to be people. Her 900ft back was simply plastered in this and more debris carried aloft to face aghast onlookers, with rows of busy streets easily identified by the orientations of the former vehicles. Her movements did shear some of the pulverized rubble and metal off her skin, falling into her warm body print by her ass. From all angles people now watched her as she lifted herself up with her arms, fearing once again that the giant woman was on the move. Back to her awesome height, her full body was once again obscured by the low cloud ceiling, though it was beginning to burn off. This meant her darkened silhouette would be visible to those below now, as the low clouds around started to get brighter by the minute. Still they were agonizingly thick, as the top of the goddesses head would be not quite clear of the thin but low mist. That night’s aurora, long forgotten in the headline grabbing news cycle breaker standing above them all, was starting to fade. Not even the goddess could truly see it, even if it had played a part in her earlier growth, perhaps. Jessica could still see the ground through the clouds, as they were still pretty thin at her 1,800 foot elevation. She could see many twinkling emergency lights and fires now burning in and around her paths of destruction. The major thing now missing was the skyscraper from the skyline but there could only be one true monolith on this passionate night. Besides, it was only from Jessica’s point of view that the full scale of her most recent minutes took shape.

Morning would aid many with a broader scope of her play, and her latest devilish monument to her passions would only be visible from the skies. Jessica winced a little, regretting bringing her legs so wide as she was lying down moments earlier. The ‘dress’ was unnecessary. The ‘wings’ still fit in, and the horns she had drawn were spot on. Jessica thought about drawing the tail, but decided to leave her ‘city devil’ as is. She couldn’t wait for the first images in the morning to show her latest contribution to the urban landscape once someone dared to meet the elevation requirements to view such a masterpiece in the morning light. Snow angels were never her style anyways as there was a little devil in those angel eyes, especially on this night. Light was now increasing by the minute as she continued to scan the ground around her seeking forms of gratification. It did feel good to stand and stretch her arms and legs. Her outreaching hands going straight into the sky reached nearly half a mile of height. All from a girl who stood five-two several hours before. A contented sigh belied a burning passion that was now rising on her. Jessica tended to get horny in the morning and her hormones were no different today, albeit on a magnified scale. Looking down around her feet she spied a number of landing spots. First she saw a throne that was the right height after her alterations, and would proceed to finish what she had started.

Inside the stump of the skyscraper that Jessica had sheared eighty floors from, the race to escape had hit a lull. These twenty floors had mainly survived unscathed as the chaos reigned around them. First they watched as her massive toes encircled the plaza with a deep trench cutting off their only means of escape, killing many in the process in gruesome, crushing fashion. Then the dance routine began. Some had just made it in time from upper floors as still others raced back in order to avoid flattening footsteps. Others traveled higher leaving those below thinking they would be safe with a better view. It would be their final mistakes, to the horror of those who held onto their lives a little while longer. Watching up close as earth shaking footfalls would wipe out buildings and streets nearby. This would be followed by her whole body slamming the ground ass first and the top of the building falling into her lap. Some could see and all hear the sickening aftermath as the giantess pleasured herself with some of those who had just left the lobby from near the top floors. When the sights and sounds of pulped remains subsided, the montstress began her dance again, making the floors sway more and more. After another fall and one move too many, the very ceilings seemed to tear away, and seismographs around the state picked up on one distinguished jolt from Jessica’s falling body. After she threw the remains of seventy floors away and moved her arms into the satanic doodle, she stood once more to her awesome height. And after looking around her eyes locked back on them. The few minute reprieve had many erroneously thinking she was done with them, but there was one more to come as the new queen sought her throne.

Jessica was enjoying her new stature, relishing the first movements onto a fresh swath of city on her impenetrable soles. They do say the shortest path to any fixed object is a straight line, but that would be boring so she meandered a bit this way and that. She was running up against the clock, and would still get there within seconds to go about her business. There was no business like it. While a throne such as this one was unsuitable for her royal heinous henie, it would have to do. Like the titular giving tree before it, it was left as a stump of the former, glorious skyscraper. Having given her first snacks on the roof, to pleasure from the people on the top floors, a place to write on using her tits best penmanship, to exercise from the ‘trunk’, it had served its purpose. Now even a simple seat after her biggest impression yet would have deadly consequences. As she finished feeling the last buildings dusted and people liquefy under her soles, Jessica now stood straddling the remains of the once pristine skyscraper, her feet on both sides. She looked longingly at the crumpled remains of the buildings below her mighty ass. All the half broken rooms and stairwells, office equipment strewn with debris. She knew there were still many tiny sets of eyes with an unforgettable view of her privates proudly on display above them as she stood there. After all this fun they were practically steaming. She would have to aim carefully on the next part. Jessica spoke to her subjects,
“All this dancing and walking around, a woman could use a seat. It appears I have made myself a throne here so that I might admire the ‘snow’ devil I made for you all just now. I am not sure if it will support me but there is only one way to find out. Bottoms up!”

Hearing this final word, close to 200 people knew that their fates were sealed and desperately hoped that somehow, some way that the building would hold her weight. However, there is almost no way to construct any structure that would be able to support over four billion pounds. Most had made their way to the windows to see what was happening, but a few were sealed in inner rooms as the strain she had been putting on the skyscraper jammed doors and cracked walls. Looking outside as her huge feet made their way back to their location, only those on the now top floors could even see her ankles and craned their necks to even see her shins. On the twentieth floor after the roof was cleaved off with the rest of the skyscraper, those who weren't injured had the best view of all. But they were trapped. Debris now clogged stairwells, elevators were sheer drops. Those who had survived the tumbling walls, office equipment and ceiling fixtures when the giant woman fell on the city, the view was spectacular. It would also be fleeting. After a few minutes of jolting booms and dust rising beyond their tormentor’s upturned feet. Several minutes stretched into eternity for the twenty people with a variety of pulses had them raised as Jessica rose once more to those debris caked soles. After a few steps, she towered above their heads now. Her beauty was apparent, but her scale was intimidating. Directly above was a perfectly shaped ass that had already sat on several neighboring blocks into her shape. They also had a peek at her womanhood which looked to be able engulf a smaller building, but still over 900ft above them. It would not stay there for long. Some could squint and see multicolored debris on her wet labia, and they were soon to join.