- Text Size +

Jessica had begun the night heading towards a class she was not destined to attend. She’d planned to shower up and maybe try her luck downtown afterwards. Instead, she had taken an unplanned detour in the former river tunnel that she stretched past the breaking point, squashing hundreds of vehicles and people in the process. After a wet wake up she had many changes in her itinerary; she provided bridge traffic with an alternate tunnel, showed her love for the local authorities and even helped devitalize an affluent neighborhood utilizing her fingerwork. She still made it to class hours after it had ended and found her new stature would not allow her to have attended. Rather than be forlorn she decided that she could still have a truncated routine. After flexing her muscles, flattening the now useless to her gym with her toned arms, she found her suitable pole for a little dance. As this neared it's end and she signed her initial with a deadly nipple plunge, she would get back to work on a few other matters before the sunrise ended her fun.

A large crack and a wrenching separation occurred on the opposite end of where Jessica clung to the remaining levels of the skyscraper around the twentieth floor. A schism had developed and there was no turning back, not that she would want to. Once again, her great back angled above a huge area of the densely populated section of the city, this time clinging to a heavy portion of the skyscraper which had dominated the skyline. But now something even heavier has shown where the true dominance lied, and all hell was about to break loose. Two and a half million tons of woman were now falling several hundred feet towards a heavily populated area of the city. To some who watched it, it almost happened in slow motion. As the top seventy floors were torn off the rest of the skyscraper, a few flickers and every light went out in the entire structure as the giantess grappled it on the way down. The stump of the building sparked wildly as so many severed wires sought to complete circuits no longer available to them. Long brown strands of Jessica's shoulder length hair blew around her smiling face as she clung to her pole in its final moments. In the impact zone all eyes looked skywards now, as a pinkish hued body now blocked the sky above and was falling rapidly, there was nowhere to hide from this one.

Thousands of people in the grid like city streets and many apartments and office buildings within a mile of the largest skyscraper in the city felt relatively safe watching the show that Jessica was putting on for them. Those in the taller penthouses and rooftop pools and gardens watched raptured and the petite bodied woman of impossible size had her way with various buildings and now the skyscraper that was the highlight of their views. Now she was bringing the view to them, much to their dismay. As Jessica's ass and the small of her back rocketed towards the ground, it angled near the first office towers built in the wrong place. While the advanced hour meant that the forty-story building was mainly vacant, the roads surrounding it weren't so lucky. Looking up they saw her great body flash into view moments earlier as she clung to the skyscraper in her daring move. It hovered tantalizingly close to the rooftops of several buildings but vanished quickly as she tried to counterbalance her lean. Now she was back with a vengeance and falling fast, the end was near.

The tiny people inside of the skyscraper on the upper floors felt the building wobbling under their feet like never before. For several enthralling but frightening minutes her body had obscured, ground against and then been absent from their views high above the city. The giantess had been having her way with the massive building they were sheltering in, and her play was only getting increasingly haphazard. This final move was less straw and camel's back as a bull in a China shop. The shaking and lean which usually subsided after one of the giant woman’s motions continued unabated. The pitch was now reaching a terminal angle, as many objects not fixed to the ground began to slide and topple. The pale underside of her massive hands gripped the upper floors tightly as she gripped the entire structure towards her toned body. As she pulled back, the items closest to those hands were pulled away from them as the glass cracked, falling backwards into whatever was behind them. On the other side of this upper floor was the cusp of the underside of her sizable breasts. While many were sexually attracted to them, the rapidly tilting building now physically attracted them as well. But the fragile people were not the only items feeling this gravitational attraction.

All the windows of the skyscraper facing Jessica had already been a gathering point for the miniscule people watching her awesome show. Now those awestruck people noted that their ability to separate themselves from this view was becoming increasingly difficult. From behind them all manner of office items came their way. First wheeled chairs were the harbingers of what was to come. Unable to push away from their transparent surface, those who dodged the first barrage of chairs soon found much larger objects tumbling their way. Computers, heavy desks and even the cubicle walls themselves slid into the windows further pinning those stuck as the building fell. As more items piled up on the side of the building facing Jessica, the negative feedback loop weighed down the seventy sheared off floors pulling them down even faster. Many were crushed, bloodied or killed outright but many others spent a few precious moments with a peculiar notion. That of weightlessness. The moment seemed to drag on into an eternity for the many, as the heavy items became weightless, though this would only last for a fraction of a second. The angle of the building was nearly horizontal, with the whole side obscured by Jessica's body. She had felt the pelting of a bit of debris as numerous windows shattered from heavy objects from inside punching through. They tickled her cleavage, tummy and crotch. The brief flying lessons would end very poorly for those inside the 700ft chunk of skyscraper, as the ground neared at a rapid pace.

There was little Jessica could do now to stave off a major impact on the city, not that she would want to. The fall for her would only be a relative few feet, and the ground below would yield to her form she was aware. Even with the new angle, she only showed the slightest concern for what was falling with her. Normally anyone would be worried about most of a skyscraper falling on top of them, but normalcy was the exception on her extraordinary night. With her hands wrapped around the opposite side of the building as she fell, it was being held against her body thighs from below the cusp of her breasts to her crotch. She knew what she was doing, as the ground would take most of the weight this way, well that and any unsecured items inside the building. These items, she figured correctly, would get simply decimated if they even impacted her impenetrable skin. She braced her elbows before impact, these were not the first to hit at her angle of the way down. The buildings that were the tallest were the first impact points, hitting her astounding ass and the small of her back. No matter what construction material or how many months and years of planning they took, none would have any chance to survive her weight. This would lead to some of the very first fatalities from this fall as people were crushed by the millisecond and it multiplied rapidly. Tens became hundreds, then thousands. All within a few seconds. Her routine itself became a weapon of mass destruction, and it only served to further broil her lusts on this night.

On the streets below and in the buildings, their ends were swift. The only determining factor of when you would go was what portion of the limber goddess body that you were flattened by. Or firstly what floor you were on. The first buildings had level after level implode downwards and debris explode outwards in a few spots on her ass and back. The first few buildings were joined by many more, the taller office towers along with the apartments on to bigger retail and warehouse spaces. The entire densely packed urban landscape was no match for this one woman as she plummeted down to earth. On the densely packed streets, people milled about, still mired in traffic hopelessly trying to escape the urban core of the main social district and the skyscraper visibly under siege. Many accidents had occurred when the giantess had fallen a few times before on her cute ass, causing people to fall over and vehicles to bounce off the ground. After a few nervous seconds the exodus would continue in agonizingly slow motion. Above the din of the crowd's movement, the idling diesel engines of buses and trucks and the occasional horn were the destructive seductive sounds the goddess was making. After her torso flashed overhead for many who had previously not been able to see her between all the buildings, there was a renewed sense to flee the area. But her warning came too late as mere seconds later, the new sound of the giantess’s skin meeting and defeating building after building built into a crescendo of noise. Moments before, some were lulled into a false sense of security that they might live to see the sunrise, but in a matter of seconds they knew they would not live to get the chance.

Close to 900 people inside the 700ft section of the skyscraper Jessica dragged down with her had a feeling they were falling, falling, falling. Few could even hear the impact as many hundreds were thrown against the glass, or even broke through falling into the many sharp shards on her smooth warm plain of skin. This was not the soft landing many had hoped for as bones were broken, limbs were severed, and survivors' ordeals were far from over. Others further inside the building were bombarded and crushed by all sorts of untethered equipment, killing hundreds more in the various rooms of the building. They could see puffs of smoke rising and swirling all around her body if they had the window views and a pulse. Their rides would end soon but in her belly button, the duo in the trapped sedan had whiplash but survived. The feeling of weightlessness followed by their host's crash was jarring enough. They were now facing skywards, but instead of the overcast nautical twilight that they wished for, a blood-stained glass facade is what they saw. It was a massacre on the other side of the glass, with parts of bodies buried in heaps of building materials, desks, office paraphernalia and other heavy items. All of this was pressed against the windows of the now detached building, and Jessica was not through with them yet.

Jessica felt so many tickly buildings yielding to her mass, it was like the world's most costly massage. More and more structures of all shapes and sizes were dispatched first by her ass cheeks and lower back, but as she got closer to the ground the rest of her back and thighs came into play. Cascades of building materials shot outwards from every structure she touched on the way down. As she fell fast, they would not even have a chance to topple, and were simply squashed floor by floor crushing anyone inside with them. Jessica did her best to get horizontal to spread her impact, but her butt would lead off as usual. As an entire block of buildings disintegrated beneath her, her rounded ass now flattened everything down to and past street level. All the cars, trucks, people and the pavement itself settled into her form as the small of her back hit next. Street after street it was the same crushing story, Jessica and her newfound bulk combined with gravity to reshape the landscape to cushion her fall. The impact zone radiated outwards along her body, down her smooth thighs and up her solid spine. Before her upper back and head hit, her elbows shot down while her hands were still wrapped around the section of the skyscraper. These bony protrusions may have saved her head and shoulders from a harder hit, but one hit the convention center and another a crowded intersection with close to forty escaping vehicles snarled in traffic. Both were completely flattened and pressed 100ft deep into two new pits.

For the tiny people, death was coming swiftly from above, and survivors were nonexistent in the impact zone. Moments earlier, those got a peek of the tormentor as her body appeared as she extended herself off the building’s core, an error fatal for many. It returned with a vengeance, as a warm breeze wafted down as thousands of eyes looked up to witness the source. After hearing the wrenching crunch of Jessica pulling the skyscraper in twain, a sea of peaches and cream replaced the slivers of sky. The destructive sounds as she struck the first few buildings and the sudden cascade of exploding structures above getting louder. In nearly an instant the great beast was upon them, crushing the metal shells around them or their bodies into the pavement. Few even had the time to ponder this fate as Jessica was upon all in less than a second. Over 2,000 people died in an instant, whether in buildings, vehicles or on foot, her great mass coupled with that of the skyscraper she held so tight crushed all beneath. She was so heavy that she broke into the bedrock beneath the city, causing tremors for many miles around. Hundreds of buildings and thousands of vehicles now conformed to Jessica’s backside, and many hundreds more victims would be added by the air the giantess displaced. She would make sure that before the sun comes up, that her body count would increase exponentially, her lust reaching a level that few would know, but those who survived would never forget.