- Text Size +

As Jessica lifted herself from the twin impact craters, the depression that the skyscraper dwellers saw rivaled that of meteorites in depth. The destruction within them and what was carried aloft by the rising woman only continued to show how little she cared what ramifications her simple actions were having on the world around her. What were the couple hundred cars, trucks and buses going to do for her now that she was so large anyways? As their flattened remains rose past on her pale skin or fell back past them to the ground below, the people watching felt all the punier in her presence. The survivors knew that they had just witnessed the last moments of hundreds of fellow citizens, some to the very last moments as her body crushed adjacent buildings on her fall. One second, they saw the lit apartments and offices, along with the bustling streets below. The next it was only the top of her thighs and other savory portions. On the other side of the building many were spared to the original show, but all would next hear the express elevator crash past until it disintegrated on impact below. She would visit them shortly afterwards with similar results, thankfully with less fingerplay.

Her next dance moves shook the entire remaining portion of the skyscraper, as the vibrations from above were the only warning those on the twentieth floor and above would receive that their views were about to be changed drastically. Facing the opposite direction of her earlier antics or maybe escaping from them as watching hundreds of people being thoroughly mixed with vaginal fluids to form an opaque pink paste is far from everyone's cup of tea. Like it or not though, her enormous womanhood would make another appearance shortly. The view of the many blocks around them and streets that were in chaos would all be replaced by a singular form. A more controlled slide than the fall earlier had little effect on the amount of destruction it wrought. Jessica's perfect ass replaced the surrounding neighborhood completely with another set of twin craters as the people on the other side of the tower now could see the finer details of the female anatomy. This one however was a bit of a mess with tattered pieces of clothing along with some crumpled fenders and car parts all soaked in a pink ooze. The bustling streets all snuffed out under her flesh, along with any buildings which had the misfortune of trying to support her weight.

Jessica slid down her pole more smoothly than the last time, which helped her get to feel the ruination. She would never tire of the feeling of urban sprawl crumbling underneath her soft skin. The controlled slide allowed her to better feel the compacting buildings beneath her collapsing floor by floor as she worked down her pole. The tallest structures tickled her cute ass as they gave way and were joined by dozens more. She loved knowing that the tiny people in the skyscraper were watching her from the lit office windows as she sat on the surrounding buildings crushing many hundreds of their fellow city dwellers. To emphasize this to her puny viewers she did a little shimmy on her rear, further grinding and crushing a couple blocks worth of buildings and vehicles all the while smiling at her captive skyscraper audience. Leaning her slim torso forward again, she pressed her cleavage against the structure once more. Jessica felt so invigorated, she knew that her next move would have to be a true showstopper.

Leaning harder against the building for support, Jessica stood up, grinding her cleavage up the entire ninety floors. She had a fiery, passionate look in her eyes as she set about trying ever more daring maneuvers. She knew her extreme size took most of the risk out of her actions, but the risqué nature and danger present to those who did not crest past a third of a mile tall made it worth it. Bursting past her top floor initial J once again she felt the all too familiar feeling of sandy particles falling from her sweet ass. In reality, these were tons of concrete, asphalt, flattened metal from various vehicles and all manner of debris that had stuck to her when she took a seat moments earlier and the lives of close to 700 more people with it. Another round of confetti fell from her butt cheeks as she pressed her ever wetter labia against the façade of the deforming skyscraper. Her massive size and abuse to the monolithic structure was taking its toll, internally the miniscule people began to sense trouble. Various support beams and columns had started to crack from the shakings and pressures the giant woman was exerting on the building. Some rightfully feared that one of her next moves would topple the entire skyscraper. Others still felt safe, thinking there was no way that this leviathan beauty could tear down such an enormous structure.

Looking down and panting heavily, Jessica quickly took stock of her surroundings, as a few lighter blue colors in the overcast near the eastern horizon signified she would have to wrap things up sooner than she had hoped. Above the cloud cover the aurora was waning in its intensity. Though the overcast coupled with the destructive horny goddess in their presence would prevent all from seeing it, and many thousands from seeing the morning light. Her initial started to become more visible. But she was more concerned about performance art and the impression she made on people. The artistry she had performed on this night had left very many people deeply impressed physically into the earth. Jessica enjoyed the way she looked and loved seeing her shapely features next to some sizable everyday objects for scale. Her big toe on her normally dainty foot on the ground if aimed right covering up to eight tiny cars on the ground. Looking so small, as her pained nail obscured a bit of the view, she could feel them give way with little resistance under her weight. The tiny buildings below seldom made it past her ankle. And even stepping on those that did feel incredible. Spires followed by many floors each individually exploding under her unforgiving soles. As the inevitable ground approached whole blocks of densely packed apartments, stores and offices all gave way differently.

She might want to go back to her roots she imagined and get closer to the ground later. For now, she wanted to reach new heights. As she stood there, she wanted to go bold and wrap her legs tightly enough around the building to do a full pause with her back out straight. If nothing else it worked, great, but if not and mayhem ensued it would be just as much, if not more fun. Jessica now left her feet once more, this time sliding down more slowly as she applied more friction with her smooth thighs. The people on all the floors watched intently as the giant woman was on a mission to exert her whole routine on the failing skyscraper around them. There was not much else to see on the lower floors as her cute butt prints had wiped out the entire surrounding neighborhood. As she used her thighs to arrest her motion downwards around the 25th floor, she pressed her pelvis into the building hard, leading with an ever-wetter set of pussylips that were aching to be filled. Jessica had always had an advanced libido but tonight she had proven especially insatiable. Having already tried filling herself with hundreds of tiny vehicles and many hundreds more people along the way, she still felt like she needed more. Both her oral and especially vaginal cavities were getting plenty of visitors tonight, and once they checked in, there would be no way that they could check out.

Jessica prepared to arch her slender back once more, casting a shadow with her arms over many untouched blocks of the wary city. Those in the intermediary floors bracketed tightly by her smooth toned thighs and pressed against her hungry lower lips sensed something was about to go very wrong. Windows now cracked and some imploded from the pressure as her grip only strengthened. The walls also started to flex inwards around the 20th floor and up, as a few jarring cracking sounds were heard in the reinforced concrete columns around the skyscraper. Jessica was now completely arching her back out, hovering 200ft above blocks of city streets and buildings, renewing a sense of panic for over a thousand people below. She even stuck her arms out now as her big brown eyes gazed into the nautical twilight sky. She was having a blast, but this move proved to be her apparatus's undoing. The tiny pair riding in her belly button felt the second jarring impact of her rump squashing more city blocks before she stood up once more. As she slid down, they were greeted with a view of the sky as they sank back into their seats, unsure as to what was happening. Their ride was about to get bumpier momentarily as Jessica was about to make her biggest impression yet on the embattled cityscape.

Trying her most daring maneuver, Jessica briefly was looking upside down at the cityscape 300ft below her. As she looked at the pristine crowded grid of buildings and streets filled with awestruck pedestrians and stalled traffic, her attention was snapped back to her midsection where her grip was causing a catastrophic failure. Her thighs had grappled the building so hard that the inner structure had begun to fail, and the remaining floors of the skyscraper started to lean past the tipping point. Feeling something give in between her thighs along with a cracking sound made, she looked towards the diminished building she hung on to. There was a noticeable lean from the thirtieth floor upwards in her direction. Determined not to go to the ground again alone and trying to prolong the inevitable, Jessica wrenched her taut tummy and torso back towards the upper floors. She was perched high enough on the structure remaining to be nearly eye level with her breast signed J now and her counterbalance may have worked too well. From beneath her nose, she watched the remaining office items begin to shift and fall away from her along with the building as a whole. Jessica instinctively leaned back but pulled too hard. She did not know her own strength and set the final descent in motion.

To the tiny people on the twentieth floor and up, the stability of the cement, linoleum and carpet they stood on longer retained the comforting stability they should have. Almost every surface suddenly showed cracks as any exposed concrete had veins or spider web patterns across it. Linoleum tiles popped upwards, ceiling tiles fell down onto unsuspecting office workers, and the swaying and torsion increased. Her tensing muscled thighs squeezed too hard, and the laminated glass all imploded, cutting a great number of people standing too close to the show. To the people on the higher floors towards the new roof, the movement was even more pronounced. Furniture slid back first, then forwards and back again. The miniscule specks saw her flat tummy, upwards pointing nipples, smiling face and hands outstretched above the city. Suddenly the floor beneath their feet shifted and leaned in the direction of the massive beauty below. In response her great body snapped upright, throwing all the momentum the other way, as people fell over and were injured by many heavy moving items. Feeling the building now leaning the other way, the giantess wrapped her arms around the entire skyscraper giving it a death hug back in the direction she was grappling. This last move was the final nail in the coffin for over a thousand still on board the massive skyscraper, and they would be far from the only casualties.

Gripping the whole failing skyscraper tightly between both her thighs and now her arms and cleavage, her pole could no longer take the abuse Jessica was imposing on it. Hoping she had corrected the motion of the building, her answer was a resounding no, as it now leaned back in the direction she continued to hang off of. She did not know her own strength, as her toned arms pulled the building towards her body. Somewhere between her legs, a critical fault occurred resulting in a catastrophic failure in the skyscraper's support structure. Jessica felt the cracking soon pinching on her thighs as 700ft of the building and 1,000ft of woman reached a terminal angle. The tiny people trapped in the sedan riding within her had their view of the sky changed with whiplash speed to that of the fiftieth floor of the skyscraper once more, but the motion was not arrested. A muffled crackling sound from below accompanied a new feeling of moving backwards again. They knew that this would be a big one as their view was obscured by the large building in front of them as their host clung to it. They would never forget the looks on the faces of the office workers in front of them as all their worlds began to shift under their feet. After the pride comes the fall.