- Text Size +

The office workers and restaurant patrons all crammed themselves into one of the remaining express elevators trying to escape the top floors of the skyscraper after the giant woman devoured hundreds of people on the rooftop gardens. Close to forty people tested the capacity of the reflective mirror walled elevator car, only adding to the crowded feeling. They had watched part of the impossibly huge woman's movements and dance, but the proximity proved too much. In their haste, they had waited too long to flee, and the signs of trouble were swift and terrifying. The shaking was getting more violent, and a lean had developed to one side causing the moving car to catch the shaft. It came to a sudden stop as the emergency lights came on around the 75th floor. In one fell swoop following a loud cracking sound, there was light at the top of the shaft as it vanished into the night pulled away by the trailing huge feminine hands. The boom that followed and the building snapping back many feet jarred the elevator car loose, sending it plummeting, as the emergency brakes caught it after five floors. The forty people inside were injured, but now woefully trapped in a dark, compressed space. There was a lull in activity and the only sense from the outside world were the monstrous, erotic sounds emanating through the building, reaching them as the giantess worked herself up. The smacking sounds of Jessica’s hands on her nether regions smearing the people who were waiting for the elevator's return trip into herself. It would not be long before they suffered their fates, but for now could be thankful they were not in that hell, even if it meant a release many sought from their current predicaments.

No one could even call for service along with the nonworking phone in the elevator itself, they couldn’t even get the leverage to open the already warped doors. They were stuck as the giantess pleasured herself outside, her earring no longer carrying signals to their various devices. Soon after the lustful moans stopped and the giantess wiped off her sticky fingers, the shaking resumed as Jessica righted herself. There was a loud crunch as the new top floor was christened by the crunching of a large table by the giantess’s pinky finger, followed by another volley of noise and vibration different from the rest. This was Jessica's nipple first squishing a few offices followed by the scraping of concrete and debris in a line across the remaining structure. A second impact signaled another pass, but this one would have a far more devastating impact on the cramped quarters of the stuck elevator car. Twenty stories above another boom caused the shaft to shudder, causing a bit of dust to fall from the ceiling of the crowded car illuminated by the blue/white lights from the devices pointed up towards the source. As the beast’s aroused nipple dragged down towards the exposed elevator shaft, tons of debris ahead of it were about to succumb to gravity's pull, and the path of least resistance was occupied by forty unaware souls.

Jessica was having a blast, as she continued carving up the new top floor of her de facto pole, tickling her sensitive skin while her bulk devastated several offices at a time ending more lives as she went. The first pass was smooth enough being a straight line as she signed her work. It felt so great, all the little objects breaking against her skin, with others scraped and atomized between her apex and the exposed unforgiving concrete. As she made it about halfway across the embattled structure, an obstacle caused her to gasp as it pinched her taut nipple. As she pushed literal tons of debris, her hardened nipple punched into an elevator shaft. It had to widen significantly just to take on this small piece of her anatomy, but her skin being so sensitive there it gave her a chill. This in turn shoved a ton of office debris, building materials and a couple mangled office workers barreling downwards towards the now stuck elevator car. It would not be stuck for long as the debris fell in an avalanche of materials onto the roof of the vehicle being precariously held up by the strained emergency brakes. While she felt the chilling, immediate impact, sending a sensual shiver down her long spine, those 200ft below have to wait a few seconds for the results. Unaware of the latest carnage her great body had unleashed, Jessica savored the moment as her huge, brown nipple had made a misshapen T so far. If she wanted to get the hook of her J, she would need to change directions.

The forty trapped people in the tightly packed elevator car were a bit disorientated by the cramped settings, but they knew the sounds of the destruction above had changed directions. Little did they know at the time it put them right in the firing line, but they would be clued in within seconds. An echoing bang from above them followed by the first items pelting the elevator roof like sleet began the final onslaught. As Jessica's hardened nipple widened the elevator shaft, it funneled down a cornucopia of items straight downwards at great speed. The forty trapped people in the elevator car all looked upwards as those first bits of drywall, staplers, and other office items impacted, things would go downhill fast from there. The first big items hit next, these with the weight to punch through the roof, inflicting the first casualties. The next ones were the avalanche of several tons of insulation, walls, vents and other building bits shoved rudely by her heavy right breast. The very metal elevator car itself and its heavily laden interior space were crushed by the advancing pile. There were still around twelve survivors for the final descent, as the brakes broke and over 700ft away lay the final destination. While she was relishing the moment, she listened to the sounds below of the panicking city as sunrise approached in a few hours. Over this steady din of sirens, traffic sounds and distant whirring rotors, she could not hear the frightening crash as loud as they did in the lobby below. She had a few more things in mind before the sun gave away more of her features then she wanted to share in the improving light.

Jessica began to complete her signature by shifting her nipple back towards herself. This ripped the elevator shaft up further, though she was unaware of the carnage below. Now in a crumpled heap were the remains of the forty riders and tons of dislodged debris in the levels below the startled people in the skyscraper lobby and atrium. Far above the final touches were being put in her letter J. As Jessica began to curve her monstrous nipple, more lives continued to be snuffed out as offices, conference centers and break rooms were smushed against her flesh. She even felt a little chill as a refrigerator was slammed into a crumpled mess under her mass. As she curved back around, many people spared on the initial pass could only watch helplessly as they were smeared into red stains on her right nipple. Jessica did her best to make a rounded curve up, but between jousting the walls and individual cubicles, she had a way of making more destruction and collapsing walls than she intended. She supposed she was just too big to be able to use true finesse, and her brute force was marring her penmanship skills. Then again it was an impressive feat, even writing one letter with an erect nipple she thought to herself. It did not look too bad either, being hundreds of feet across, would have been visible to planes high overhead, if not for the darkness and overcast skies. A hint of twilight on the horizon was noted however, and the city would look much different when the light of day showed the true raw power of the woman now dominating it.

With the audience of one satisfied with her handless work, she now lifted her right breast off the remains of the 90th floor to admire her skills. It was now the third and final period, and her now signed pole seemed lonely and beckoning to be wrapped up in her embrace once more, even if the internal structure was significantly weakened from her advances. Having just ended almost seventy more lives with her nipple alone, Jessica was getting a bit hot once more. The cool glass and metal exterior of the hurting skyscraper would be some relief, but she knew it would not be long before something more substantial was to address these urges. Looking down, she noticed that her B-cup breast was an utter mess now, especially focused on her areola. Miniscule papers, red splotches and building debris had found itself lodged in the subtle ridges on her hardened skin as it conformed to her mass.
“If you want to make an omelet”, she figured.
Jessica would certainly want to freshen up after all her fun was said and done, but there was still more play yet to go. She leaned her midsection back into the remaining skyscraper as she began the last phase of her pole dancing.

Jessica sunk down to her heels again and pressed her longing body against the cool building exterior once more, grinding against her partner in a show of affection and erotic domination. Her dance was getting a bit more haphazard now, as more windows burst upon impacts with portions of her body. The double paned glass shattering felt like fine sand against her smooth skin, tumbling down with gravity towards the decimated streets below. The building, having lost its top ten floors, was also becoming more unstable, as the full weight of her tremendous body was pulling against the weakening support structure. Jessica could feel this as the whole skyscraper leaned and swayed with her motions, as she gyrated around it moving to the up-tempo tunes in her head. She pressed her midsection and hips against the building, her smooth thighs rubbing against remaining glass and metal heating them up further weakening the supports. Popping up to her full height again, she spied her initial now written on the sheared off top floor and decided that it was time for her final act. All the friction and movements were exposing another need that was becoming apparent and with the sun coming in a few short hours she would want to act fast.

She had now gotten a feel for how well the skyscraper could support her weight and motions and decided to make her next moves a little more challenging. Granted the challenge would be more for the structural integrity of the dilapidated skyscraper than for the beauty having her way with it. Without warning she hopped up and wrapped her thighs around the 40th floor, feet leaving the ground entirely. This time she made sure to be gentler on her pole, as she spread her weight on the surface of the structure and had her hands lightly grappling the upper floors, she let herself slide down now. Those within the structure got quite a thrill as her evocative nude body slid past. Her great thighs and torso darkened the view as a select few on one corner got to watch all five stories of the world's largest vagina slurp by them. Those foolish enough to exit the building who weren't already splattered by her footsteps along with a few more untouched city blocks not crushed under her ass before looked up in despair as she slid downwards. This impact was more controlled but no less devastating.

The survivors inside the sedan still trapped in her belly button noticed the shift in her motions as she was moving quicker but still with a grace belaying her size. They noticed the pause at their level as their host signed her initial high above. Now the dance was back on with more vigor than ever as she rose, sank and pressed against the skyscraper. Her moves were becoming more haphazard towards her partner as she grappled and sank towards the ground with more control this time. It was never an easy feeling dropping hundreds of feet in seconds, but her warm skin had a firm grip on their metal prison for the time being. That was little solace for them having to hear the sounds of the immense destruction going on below. They knew that what they were hearing was whole neighborhoods being wiped out by her taut butt as it landed roughly on scores of buildings, vehicles and people. The clouds of dust that billowed around her smooth thighs were the only hint of the carnage, but the neighborhood was assuredly completely gone without a trace. This was also as close as they had been to the ground in a while, but the view was still obscured by the skyscraper and the panicked people within. They had good cause to be afraid, and it would not be long before their fears proved correct.

On the 20 to 30th floors, the giant woman had had a minimal impact until she landed nearby on her great ass earlier. Up until that visual reveal it had been a long frightening view of enormous feet causing death and destruction close by. Nothing seemed able to put up even a modicum of resistance as her feminine soles danced around. The ankles and shins seemed to go on forever far past their field of view. Only the reflections on some of the taller adjacent buildings clued them into her gigantic scale. That and the effects of her weight shaking the whole building with each step of shuffle. After using a toe to encircle them, splattering many bodies, they watched helplessly as whole streets of shops, stalled traffic and pedestrians were flattened in great detail underneath her feet at a closer proximity than many could bear to watch. People in lit windows in the smaller buildings across the street could be seen as well, others on sidewalks and rooftops, just as awestruck as they were by the raw, destructive power the giantess held. It would be the last many would see, as there was a loud noise and rumbling as a great shadow fell over them. Suddenly her amazing body fell past as an earth-shattering quake rocked the area for miles. Gone were the adjacent neighborhood replaced by the taut tummy of a woman swiftly followed by the top ten stories of the building they were in. What followed was a detailed display of just how insignificant they were to her, as her probing fingers got to work. Right in front of them she snuffed out hundreds of lives all to satisfy her insatiable lust in a vagina that could engulf a smaller building. When she finished liquifying the remains of the bodies, she smeared the pink slime all over a building beyond her seated position and got up. The neighborhood that they had gotten to know was now simply gone.