- Text Size +

Jessica tensed her great arm muscles together a few more times, grinding the concrete and vehicles to shreds as her nearly horizontal layers of skin got a little dirty. She kissed her pinky as she made a fist with her left hand next to her face. Not even noticing the six people who had made it out of the confines of the now crunched parking garage, she simply let her left arm fall to her side. Pieces of the demolished structure and the debris obliterated within fell a quarter mile to the ground like a meteor shower. Buildings, vehicles and people were peppered with debris causing all manner of casualties and destruction. Four of the six people fell to their deaths, liquifying on impact with the ground. Two miraculously grabbed on the tiny hairs on her left arm. They both now wished they had worked on their upper body strengths as their lives depended on it. But those lovely piercing brown eyes were still dead set on the other structure, now pinned firmly between her right arm, and like any good female mantis as her arm would have her emulate, the males stood little chance in this erotic display either. Maybe never known to be a religious bunch, there was plenty of praying occurring. Others around the city began to deify Jessica, as rumor mills swirled. For her part she was just making the most of the opportunities presenting themselves to her. She may have had the body of Athena, Venus or Aphrodite, she was acting more like Ares, Shiva or Eros. She was conjuring her own myths tonight and as 430am was struck, she began to narrow her great eyes and lean in. After making them see what she could do to the reinforced concrete and iron vehicles, what short work she could make of their less impressive shelter.

Her great pupils were now a window into the soul of the woman whose face was the entirety of the last views of many. Her eyes scanned up and down, sizing up the remainder of the embattled gym. They locked back into the top floor as a wide aroused grin began to spread across the monstresses face. As a Mandelbaum would say, it was go time. With an unceasing smile and without a blink, the noise above the shortened top floor commenced once more. She felt only token resistance from the overmatched supports as her arm felt things breaking underneath her smooth skin again. With a puff of dust, the entire floor collapsed, taking all the confused party goers in her embrace, with half the ninth floor nearest her arm going as well. Thus, all the lives she had set out to end were no more, but had made it this far so the rest would go down like a house of cards. The gym floors became a maelstrom of heavy steel girders collapsing along with the roof itself. To Jessica it felt like an airy cracker falling in on itself. Even the former pole and small studio she and her class had spent many nights in went down, the steel pole squashed under tons of debris with no real use to the giantess. With the downward momentum the whole building now simply collapsed onto itself as she flexed her muscle into her upper arm. Almost 100 lives were ended as the debris was compressed to only a few feet tall now as most of her flexor touched her bicep. Satisfied she had flexed her muscles and saddened at the former workout space; Jessica now set out to make up for the loss with a pole of her own.

Crunching the debris with a few more flexes of her muscles, Jessica slowly returned her right arm to a raised position to witness the carnage within. The ten-story building no longer even closely resembled the structure it once was, as a pile of unrecognizable rubble. She did just barely recognize one treadmill, though it was missing the top half. But she figured this would help make it more aerodynamic for the quarter mile flight it and the rest of the crumbled remains would take. Keeping her arm horizontal, she decided to scatter the rest a little more widely and pursed her great lips once more and puffed out her cheeks. Jessica then blew the dusty piles of cement, insulation, steel girders and assorted misplaced gym articles over a wide area. A crushed locker was blown almost two miles away, lodging itself into the top floor of an apartment complex attesting to the raw power she possessed. After emptying her lungs of co2, her skin was once again clean of any sizable debris, and she could finally relax and return her right arm to her side. Watching the crowds and traffic below, it seemed like they made little if any headway during her display. While it was higher than anyone on the ground could see obscured by her arms, Jessica made sure that the next one would be viewable by all.

"That was such great fun and so satisfying" She thought to herself. She had been standing in the same spot for almost half an hour now. Under her feet the ground had warmed from her great soles and settled into deep depressions. Jessica measured her path to her next destination, along with the crowds milling around and the growing buildings between. The little buildings may not have had as many lights on at this advanced hour, but just the dazzling array of the tightly packed buildings in all their different shapes and colors along with building materials would be fun to even feel squishing between her toes. Very few could even clear her shins however and most footsteps could cover more than ten at a time if she aimed them well. What caught her eye and down the short stretch of street away was the pinnacle of the city. And her relative size and shape of the building made sure it had her attention. The original pole may have been crushed during her muscular exhibition moments ago, but she would have a go at another. Only this one only came up to the cusp of her chest. This would still surely allow for some antics to unfold, but first she would have to get there. The buses were very delayed and many now flattened rectangles in massive foot shaped craters, along with one which lost the last coin flip. Jessica would take a stroll instead on this pretty summer night, as the city was renowned for its pedestrian friendly layout.

Lifting her dainty but deadly foot from the soft ground, Jessica decided to try to tightrope her way to the skyscraper down the crowded club district with all the neon lights aglow and crowds still rushing about at this advanced hour. The narrow streets would be hard to even hold a single one of her feet now, but the lower packed buildings would be a comfortable cushion on both sides. The little headlights and taillights marked her path in a direct line to the monolithic building ahead. From high above their illumination sealed the doom of many hundreds far below Jessica's wide brown eyes. As the earth-shaking steps had ceased for a while, people were instilled with a false sense of security, soon to be violated. As she wriggled her massive toes, she spotted her landing spot, on a stretch of road outside one of her favorite bars when she was of much smaller stature. Slowly she maneuvered her great foot above a long stretch of busy road outside the crowded bar. Doing her best to just miss the bar to the right of her left heel, Jessica let her toes touchdown first, heavily squashing six lanes of vehicles and both sides of parked cars onto the sidewalks. The rest of her sole landed heavily, simply flattening over a hundred cars, trucks, minivans and taxis, along with several hundred people. To those in the bar itself it was certainly sobering to witness. Many had hunkered down to escape the onslaught, a number sitting by the front windows on bar stools watching people in the packed streets and vehicles mired in traffic It was an atypical street scene but in an instant the view would go from a multicolored display to a monochromatic flesh toned wall.

Those by the windows noted the traffic of all makes and model cars and taxis, along with the many cars and SUVs parked in the streets. On the sidewalks most people seemed to be going in one direction, though others froze in their tracks looking at the giant woman displaying her upper body strength a few blocks away. As many drinks were poured, one couple decided to get their check. The overburdened waitresses were taking a while so the man went outside to start their tan Kia Sorento CUV parked outside. Suddenly as the patron watched the interior lights turn on inside the parked vehicle, there was a commotion on the street as people began to point up and the whole building shook as 250ft down the road something loud had happened. It sounded like multiple car crashes combined, but then the shaking traveled, and the noise kept getting closer. Many tried to run back by the window as she saw the expression on her partner's face was one of horror along with those rushing past or sidewalks. Suddenly the sheer cataclysm was upon the bar and all the windows blew inwards at once along with an earthshattering rumble that knocked everyone seated or standing to the floor. The waitress now holding the table’s tab in her hand helped the patron up to look out the window to try to see what had happened. She was mortified when she could no longer see her vehicle, the man inside, or any of the street scenes. Past the curb halfway down the sidewalk now stood a tan wall that was simply too large to comprehend as Jessica’s heel. The giantess was on the move again.

Jessica relished the familiar feeling of multitudes of street paraphernalia, vehicles and people collapsing under her ample weight. Looking down she made sure she aimed her heel so as to just miss the little night spot she had enjoyed many times before, though this would still be at the expense of hundreds of less fortunate citizens. She admired her aim and precision from her lofty vantage point of where she had spotted her left foot and prepared to follow it’s lead with her right. Many people were just beginning to try to get up from her last footfall when they saw a great shadow overtake them. Jessica held her foot aloft for a few agonizing seconds, showing off a long plane of mud caked with splintered trees, flat vehicle undercarriages, street signs and some clothing of the more unfortunate victims whom they would soon be joining. She dangled her foot teasingly wriggling her toes, dislodging a shower of debris before she let her foot drop. Another hundred vehicles, dozens of buildings and hundreds of people simply ceased to be. As she placed her feet one after the other now onto the narrow thoroughfare, Jessica held her arms out straight to keep her balance on this tight rope. She made sure to savor every step as the multitudes of people in the skyscraper ahead of her looked out at the horny nude, petite woman who was now taller than their hundredth-floor vantage point. She would soon put on a show none would likely forget.

To the multitudes of people watching Jessica's antics from the observation restaurant floor of the city's pinnacle skyscraper, a whole range of emotions were taking place, with fear fast becoming the predominant one. Some had been up there for hours, first enjoying a relaxing dinner on a Friday night when suddenly there were strange reports on the TVs prompting many to look towards the river. But the cloak of darkness meant not much could be seen. In the rooftop garden however more and more gathered trying to catch a glimpse. Even being over a mile from the point did not stop the first noises from emanating to their location. They definitely sounded feminine and if ever so slightly aroused but authoritative as well. To some of the people with more astute hearing they also picked up the few faint sounds of destruction and sirens in the murky distance. Far down below it seemed it was still business and pleasure as usual, with a heavy traffic load being another night to be out on a summer's eve. There was another feeling in the air as well. A strong solar flare meant many wanted to catch a glimpse of a rare aurora, but the mid-level clouds erased any chance that they would witness this natural wonder. Many instead would have a far more carnal visit to their field of vision throughout the affairs of the evening. A mighty crash of the bridge followed minutes later by a moan so loud it almost sounded like distant thunder. This would be a different heavenly body they would be seeing tonight.

More people were going to the top floor of this and other buildings as the news spread. There were few if any for miles around who did not hear Jessica's cum cries earlier while the bridge traffic was being compressed by her nether regions and probing fingers. Through the misty evening hours, they would catch some glimpses early on but soon more of her body came into focus as an impossibly tall silhouette against the lights of the city that were extinguished upon her passage. After a slight, growing tremor announced the giantess was laying down on blocks of buildings, a few noticed her miles away as soon the giantess spoke once more. A gathering of distant flashing blue lights suddenly vanished from sight, as they could just make out her massive head making a meal of several. Vanishing into the mist again briefly, a new sound began to emerge with just the faintest but growing shakes, the giantess was taking her first steps into the city. Their tenor only grew as more people began to gather on the top floor, wanting to see for themselves from the city's highest vantage point. More and more caught sight of her now as she had her tiny caffeine infusion at the expense of a Starbucks and building attached. Her body was still a little blurry at the distance and her upper portions were shrouded in a bit of darkness, but her impossible size was silhouetted and lit partially by the many lights of the streets far below. The steps started once more, and their fear levels were only ratcheted up further as it seemed she would occasionally be facing their direction. Light would only sometimes reach her majestic face but the tower the hundreds of people now inhabited was quite visible to Jessica. At the same time, she was equally distracted by her next targets. She almost felt bad as it seemed no one wanted her attention tonight, but it was hard to ignore such a presence in their midst.

There seemed to be a pause now, as she spoke once more in that sultry voice but in a volume that made it hard to discern the words. A few thought they heard something about a coin flip but at least the steps seemed to stop. This meant that something else was afoot near the freeway which they could still see the snarled traffic on represented by countless yellow and red dots far below a mile or so away. The giant woman was close to the scene too and was not one to let her appearance go unnoticed it seemed. Soon loud crashing noises were heard as the overpasses were dealt with and she went to work on the upscale neighborhood. It was a little blurry in the din but there was no mistaking the display she was putting on now using the large homes on the tips of her fingers for her puppet show. Many of the people who knew the neighborhood were familiar with the scale of the homes and were amazed by the ease the sensual goddess had with dispatching the tiny structures in such naughty manners. The hearts of a few dropped when they saw her deposit the last one on the top spire of another skyscraper in the distance extinguishing the red strobes from blinking anymore. A more sinister, sickening sound occurred next when her attention turned to the hundreds of vehicles trapped on the highway below her. The people could only watch as she dragged her feet along the road, surely killing many hundreds as all the red and white lights were now darkened, buried under the full weight of the destructive woman. As she used a few targets to wipe her feet clean of the layers of flattened, twisted metal they had heard her squashing, the hearts of the observers dropped as she once more made headway in their general direction. Luckily for them Jessica had one more stop to make in her journey before the world's collided.