- Text Size +

With a sexy swagger in her step Jessica set her sights on the gem of the city’s skyline, the crystal skyscraper that was on most of the postcards sent from the city. She secretly hoped that she would someday replace it in all her nude towering glory on the various tourist stands on the streets, though more than a few of these stands were now splintered masses sticking to her feet. The various postcards that did exist on these were now scattered into the seventy-foot pits of her footsteps on top of various flattened vehicles and debris from her heavy steps. Her steps grew ever firmer as she began to up her pace towards her main event of the evening. Down at the ground level, all manner of chaos now commenced as the city streets grew dense and her sweet feet were no longer aiming for singular bug sized police officers just placing them on whatever caught her eye. Her great strides left little time for the lice sized panicking crowds to do anything along with the sheer enormity of her feet meant hundreds would be crushed no matter where she placed them on the urban landscape. Her 260ft long soles covered a lot of the ground while her pace of a jetliner while walking did further damage. Each step was the equivalent of a magnitude 6 earthquake on the Richter scale and the buildings and people far below bore the brunt of it.

Her pace was lightning quick to those on the ground as her shins and body would flash by. To her scale she was going at a slow walk but to the tiny people it was like a skyscraper walking at the speed of a jetliner. Needless to say, this caused all sorts of chaos as the sections of the city she entered became denser. When she was her normal height several hours ago, she was a hundred pounds soaking wet. A few hours later certain parts of her anatomy were quite soaking wet, but now she tipped the scales at over two billion pounds. This was causing some sheer devastation at ground level that was only hinted at by the plumes of dust and smoke that arose and swirled around her feet, shrouding her previous steps from her view. But all the feelings of so many things breaking clued her in that it was not pretty, and the aftermath would have long lasting effects. Her feet were now wider than most of the streets below, but their unstoppable weight meant all manner of buildings and vehicles were buried up to seventy feet below where the former street level once was. The air displaced was causing its own problems as well. On the steps down people, trash cans and even parked and driving cars and CUVs who were spared by the initial step, were then rolled and tossed into buildings and each other causing more casualties upon impact. Some buildings were even sheared in half, inner rooms suddenly exposed to the ankle of a goddess or similar alarming view at this advanced hour snapping many out of bed. It would only get worse for them from there.

A few of these tumbled over, resting precariously on the side of her foot, some more than twenty stories high. But upon lifting her foot some were flung back in the other direction burying streets and other smaller buildings, while still more fell into the woman made pits below crumbling upon impact. Her heels were the deepest portions, and a fall into them from any traffic behind would at least break bones if not kill people outright if one were to fall in. Her two-story toes carried less weight but all five were still easily able to bury even the biggest trucks and busses, along with the first few stories of many buildings. As she lifted her feet from the mess, she did not always clear the structures ahead, toppling them with her toes or flinging them and a few helpless vehicles that were caught between further into the city. As her great feet left their resting spots, a maelstrom of flattened cars, trees, pavement and building materials, along with the fluttering clothing of those liquified by her weight came down like confetti, though with much more destructive effects. Many more vehicles and people were stuck to the bottom of her soles still, crushing them repeatedly under unimaginable force, tearing metal, bone, and concrete to dusty bits. Once more too when her foot left it displaced another gust of air that drew the lighter things on the ground including people, trash cans and even some cars towards where the foot was, going in an arc before plummeting straight down up to 150 ft into each other and the large pit. This in turn killed, injured and trapped dozens more with every footstep her pale feet placed.

To the people still trapped for hours in her belly button, they watched as the taller buildings of downtown rose up, but soon being right above them could only listen to and imagine the unbridled destruction going on 900ft below them on the street level. Their fleshy prison bouncing violently with every step, much harder than the shock absorbers of their trapped car could compensate for. Only the tallest few buildings rose past their view now but the rooftops of a few more were visible along with the suburbs still miles away down below in a lit grid. As the young couple in the rooftop hot tub watched her naked ass recede deeper into the night, they were drawn to the footprints she was creating as she stepped further into the downtown area. They could just barely make out the specks of tiny vehicles caught up in the aftermath of each step, as a dusty haze hung around the orange street lights that still worked around the darkened foot shaped damage areas. From the top of the skyscraper where she left their house hanging, the view was grizzly, but they could not turn away. The show they were about to witness would be hard to miss though. And the two would be lying if they did not admit it did inflame their passions a little. That and trying to keep warm at their new windier elevation in the half empty, powerless tub. As the booming steps receded into the distance, her cute ass would jiggle so slightly, but they knew by the heading what she was aiming for, and they did not know what she had in mind, but they knew it would change the skyline of the city they lived in forever.

Jessica was finishing up the final few steps towards the gym building where her class had taken place. She had looked down from above on it before but never from quite this height. All up and down the street was the busiest she had seen, the multi-colored neon garage down the road had a flow of yellow/white headlights streaming out of it onto the gridlocked street as reds and yellows lined the avenue. Peering down as best she could in the brightly lit streets, she thought she could barely pick out the tiniest of people, rushing through traffic hurriedly but unsure which way to go. By now the shaking she was causing along with the booming impacts had surely clued them into the fact that she was heading that way. At the building where her class had taken place hours earlier there looked to still be plenty of windows with lights on. A number of the floors were occupied by a 24-hour gym to compete with Planet Fitness and other similar franchises. Since her pole dancing classes were on one of the upper floors, she used to sometimes try to use the cardio equipment there but more than once it led to issues with the gawking lunkheads who inhabited the facility. Even more annoying was that a few were employees there and rather than help her with her issues they only seemed to exacerbate them.

The weightlifters who had mocked her thin body for years as she was toned, but not overly muscular. As the Nautilus machines and other equipment clanked away, the increasing tremors from Jessica's approach went mainly unnoticed. She remembered one incident in particular when one worker there harassed her after first, she brushed off his advances years earlier. She was on a unique machine working on her midsection in some new, gimmicky section with a fake traffic light. This somehow meant each piece of equipment was to be used for only one minute as part of some `express' workout. As she worked her flat midriff, she was rudely interrupted by the purple pole wearing jerk on a power trip as he accosted her tapping on his Casio wristwatch. Even though the gym was nearly empty at the time there was no harm in using the machine other than to the few fat cells in turn. But he was insistent, nearly driving Jessica to tears. As she went towards the treadmills, she watched him go back to his gym buddies there and mocking her, even pointing to the more ample rack on one of the female coworkers who also seemed to be enjoying her misery all too much. She quickly made a turn towards the showers as she had had enough. Jessica was very proud of her body and worked hard to be in her current shape, she may not have been blessed with height or the most sizable pair of breasts, but she did great things with what she did have. And now at her new scale, even though they were the same proportionally, her height and rack towered overall, and now was the time to share her displeasure. While her one-star Google review was satisfying in its own way, this would be much more direct feedback.

The floor where her class was now was dark, and while she was a little bummed, she'd missed her class, better late than never. Looking down the street there was the glowing skyscraper begging for play, next to it the neon lights of a packed garage and still thriving night scene she would try to entertain. First, she would need to address her audience as while they could feel her booming steps getting closer the bright lights were disorienting and the tall goddess was shrouded in darkness high above. She had stopped a few blocks away but easily within her 580ft long arms reach of most of the crowded avenue. As this area was on all the travel brochures for the city, many nights after class she would venture out around here. It was strange looking down on the whole scene from her lofty height, wondering what all the huddled masses were thinking. Of course, she didn't envy the situation she was putting them in but assured herself that any of them in the same situation would act similarly. Besides it was basic human nature to satisfy her core needs, and she was aiming to fulfill several more soon. It was after 330 in the morning, the dead of night, and her voice once again pierced through the stagnant air. All the booming bass from the clubs, pop music in the bars and restaurants and the pathetic radios of the puny cars far below had no chance to overshadow her sweet voice.

"Hello again my tiny morsels' ' she began as all the frightened eyes snapped to the skies above the road. Those on rooftop bars could see the vague outline of something so big none could believe their eyes. In reality it was only one of her two legs, dimly lit from below by the orange streetlights. “You may or may not have heard of me, but I am kind of a big deal. I used to get accosted when I went to the gym below, and while I have some fond memories there, it was more the people than the place. So, I decided since I missed my session earlier to first warm up for my proper workout with some interactive weight training exercises. I hope this time your gym workers are a bit more appreciative of my muscles, they may not be much, but I got it where it counts. I feel a demonstration is necessary.” She took much pleasure in what she was about to do, even if the space where she had so many memories was going to be jeopardized by her actions. After all it was just a place, and what really mattered were the memories made within the walls with the people she liked. And they would hopefully find another building as all her friends had left the area by this point, but those who had made hers and their lives a little more stressed were about to get their comeuppance once and for all. Jessica dropped to her heels again with breakneck speed, slamming her battered belly button riders against the roof of their car as it hit the top of her skin, landing with a crunch on top of the abandoned Mazda below. They had just heard the spiel from a few hundred feet above and feared what she would do next as having to bear witness. They could see more of downtown now, with the tallest skyscraper still high above, but at full height again only a third would tower past them at her midsection. But before she made it there, she had a bit of a rampage to finish up with.

In the months prior, her friend and the person who rented the class space had been having a hard time with the rising rents. The sleazy landlord cited rising area costs and having to keep up with the market, but she and others in the class suspected it was because he was being courted by a juice bar protein shake company. She had seen some blurry shots of the blueprints for the stores and looked them up online, sharing the info with the class looking for ideas. The options were dim, as being priced out was fast becoming a real threat. Now real estate values were plummeting, as the area was becoming much less populated and flatter than before. Of course, Jessica knew she was the cause of this mass migration, but she also knew that the slumlord would be home on a Friday night, usually hosting a party with a few managers from the gym below along with a few select guests. Funny how she was never on the list of invitees, but tonight she would gladly crash the party. The bass was pumping there, with another dubstep song blasting, nearby apartments were in for yet another noisy night. This only served to help Jessica's cause as it shrouded her presence to those she wanted to surprise most. She would do them a favor by removing a neighborhood nuisance before the night is through, as some time before the sun comes up the radio was going to play that song. As the next song came on the JBL speakers, the bass line changed, as some in the apartment swore there was an extra thump not usually in the tune. They were not wrong

Suddenly they all felt a lurch as the party was ending half past three for all but one attendee. The power flashed out as they were thrown into darkness as the music stopped mid song. A rumbling was followed swiftly by a rush in momentum. Jessica was about to have their full undivided attention. Using what she had gleaned from her brief experience as a giantess, Jessica began to work on freeing the small milk carton sized being before her from its moorings. She was a little harsher with her original destination as she wrapped her right hand around the building. Gripping the sides, many people near the windows lost their views as the inner pads of her twenty-foot-tall fingers and terrifyingly large palm blocked three sides of the structure. Using a slight wrenching and lifting motion, she pulled the building from its foundation like grabbing a carrot from the ground. People below shielded themselves as bits of masonry and old exercise equipment that was being stored in the basement fell from above as the building began its ascent. To those with a window view on the one side of the building without a gigantic hand blocking them, they had a dazzling view of the city as it receded downwards but some unknown force, lifting them ever higher and higher. The slow reveal was when she turned the tiny building around, so the open side faced her, as her disarming features came into focus. However, her cute button nose was half as tall as the building in her grasp, so her easy looks were deceiving. People inside the building were getting motion sick as the G forces were sharp, but it seemed they had leveled out. She placed her left palm underneath the prone building as she still rested her keister on her ankles and removed her hand giving the rest a front row view of her nude torso. All the physical trainers now had an eyeful of the nude form of thin but fit beauty, and soon would see it in motion.