- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Getting those steps in and making headway

Jessica lowered her heel towards the overpass she had emptied earlier onto her majestic body before dumping it on the eight-lane highway she was currently decimating. Her rough skin landed with a sickening crunch on dozens of people trying to find a way over the insurmountable debris pile blocking their freedom, flattening another ten vehicles in the process. The hundreds of surviving people's time was fleeting now as they were herded towards her ankle ahead of them. Jessica began to drag her heel forward, tearing up the pavement more deeply shredding the sheetmetal beneath it but piling a great mass of machinery and men under her right foot. As she felt the new pile of cars, trucks and buses climbing up her left ankle she began to shift her weight back to the right. Hundreds of popping and flattening vehicles quickly became her favorite sensation, providing a nice cushion for her soles as the mass of metal sank deep under her weight. She stood there soaking up the feeling standing heel to toe on the stretch of highway at the cost of nearly a thousand more people. But she was satisfied that she gave them all one last enjoyable show with her finger puppets earlier. As she stood there soaking in the wee hours of the night, the grid-like pattern of the city below her was still thrumming with activity. She was getting used to her new perspective as the insects milled about far below trying to escape her loving embrace. But she peered deeper in the city and spotted her original destination from hours earlier. It was almost lost between the many skyscrapers surrounding it as the buildings were taller and denser on that part of the city. The class may have ended hours earlier, but she would saunter that way for a visit regardless, she did not want to jeopardize her near perfect attendance after all.

As Jessica prepared to begin to move her feet once more, the metal piles beneath them stuck to her soles almost too thick with all the fluids making the flattened sheet metal adhere to her, taking away from the feelings of new things breaking against her skin. Spying a nearly empty park and adjacent lot she decided to give them a nice scrape before moving on. Within the park itself was a tiny playground and a number of trees and benches. Thankfully at this advanced hour as 3am would be on the horizon, it was empty of any minors, only a few characters on the fringes in the sparse light of the hour. She may be a monster but even she had her limits; besides even Liberty City had playgrounds she told herself. Maybe she just played too many video games, though work had severely curtailed that hobby many years ago and she had other pursuits. Looking down she noted the park would barely hold one foot so she would also have to use the nearly empty lot a few blocks over. The problem being there was also a service station there as well with a few scattered junk cars, tow trucks and some other scrap. Won't they be surprised tomorrow when they arrive to find their whole lot replaced with more scrap than they could even sell Jessica thought bringing a smile to her face. Though maybe some dismay that their building and trucks were also buried. With a sound almost like a suction cup releasing and twisting metal noises, Jessica lifted her left foot. She looked on in great interest to see almost all ten layers of flattened traffic came along with her foot, but they felt almost weightless. For the tiny people on the ground, it was a sight to be seen. For the people in this park however it would be the last thing they would see.

A couple people who had lost their jobs a half a decade ago for a couple companies almost cheered when the BP station where they were last employed was unceremoniously stepped on by the goddess as she traversed the highway. They went on to enjoy the sheer enormity of the puppet show, though had to duck as a chunk of one of the shredded homes landed across the park when she crossed her fingers earlier. Another flattened whitish carcass of metal fell across the park after a work van was smashed against her breast and then fell the other 1,500ft mangling the hunk of metal further embedding it into the grass. They then were mesmerized by the sounds of metal scraping and crunching with the horror of the shrill screams of her victims. Now their blood truly ran cold. Nothing in the decent sized park though was ready for what came next. The smooth massive thigh above tensed as Jessica lifted her foot, with an otherworldly noise as the layers of flattened vehicles were solidly stuck to her now airborne foot. The park goers looked up unsure where it would land. Up somewhere in the darkness they were unaware that the park that they were in was being watched. Huge brown eyes looked at a suitable place to scrape the muck off her sizable feet. The angle changed too quickly to react as hundreds of little round black circles appeared above but descended so rapidly it was less than a second of time left on this earth that they realized they were tires and wheels of some now very flat vehicles pushed sideways by the giantess's weight. Not even able to brace themselves, the two had no time to question life choices, and their journeys came to a close.

A huge tremor was felt for miles around as Jessica put a little more emphasis into her step to shake loose the tons of debris embedding metal almost 100ft into the soft ground. The shield of metal and fluids did not properly allow her to feel the grass, walkways, trees, or playground equipment she had obliterated deep underground. Nor did it allow her a chance to feel the seven unlucky souls and their shopping carts, tarps and other items. Feeling the metallic shoe wear loosen, she pressed down and forward, then back, separating her foot from the main mass of metal and bodies fused into one, leaving behind only a dozen oily vehicles but the vast majority of her sole was once more open for business. She lifted her left foot and wriggled her toes, cute digits to her they were multistory juggernauts to the panicked crowds below. She took a fresh step onto a dozen buildings to use the rubble to sop up some of the oil's other debris. She did another scrape which in turn knocked over a crowded restaurant and bar under her massive, big toe. What's a girl to do, she shrugged? She now would take another step out into the world, this time aiming for the garage and lot nearby to get her right foot cleared. Then it would be time to set off on her next big tasks.

With her left foot now resting on a number of flattened buildings, Jessica began to lift her left foot. Another ten layers of flattened vehicles adhered themselves to her cute foot with a suction sound as it lifted. She held it in the air for a moment to soak in the aftermath of her two-step. In the shape of two heel to toe feminine footprint was a very raw show of power. Before she was a 1,800ft beautiful nude debris covered giantess, she had been such a saint but always had an amorous sensual side who would gladly share her 5'2" frame with worthy partners. While this scale had certainly made access to her more savory portions widely available, the consent was not able to be rejected as her gigantic ears were much too large to process but the loudest, shrillest screams, vehicle horns, sirens and alarms, which she expertly silenced most of the time. There was also the occasional sensation of tiny specks of dirt bouncing off her. She would soon realize these were bullets, but the trajectory from the ground meant not much would make it past her shins. She now focused on the details of the highway scene below. Her feet took up a tenth of a mile of highway wall to wall crushing in two-foot shaped pools of brownish liquids. Some splotches she noticed were redder than others. A few flattened vehicles remains, and pieces floated on the surface along with specks of clothing. In some of the higher points with less weight between her toes the piles of vehicles still stuck up now molded to the minimal gaps between her toes. Some of these even retained their original paint colors, but like most cars nowadays they were generally monochromatic on a greyscale outside the stray crumpled taxi.

Jessica now focused on her right foot's final landing place, the garage and its big scrapyard. The junkyard would certainly be much more junk filled now. Her large foot overshadowed the full grounds along with many already junk cars and scrap metal. The garage facility was sizable in its own right with many vehicles being worked on, a small used car lot and a fleet of ten wreckers and flatbed tow trucks. She did not know at the time that a half dozen on-call workers were in the facility at the time and then had little warning of the fate that would befall them. They had been watching news reports and the police scanners about the movements of the great woman causing great destruction in the city. At the time they were pondering on how to recover any of the thousands of vehicles that were pressed completely flat in pits up to ten stories deep. Then one of the last steps shook them more than the others and the mechanics and tow truck drivers looked nervously at each other. A rain of flattened vehicle debris caused the few people outside to look up as a foot so large it was all they could see blocking the skyline of the city. On it was a mass of greasy flattened vehicles of all sizes, some with hanging mufflers and axles all flattened beyond belief. Jessica slammed her foot down once more crushing the entire garage and the whole fleet of recovery vehicles burying them all under many layers of flattened vehicles. Putting all her weight on this foot, she began once more to scrape her foot, leaving a pile embedded deep into the ground behind as she lifted her right foot once more and sought out another few dozen smaller structures to sop up the remaining fluids. She looked deeper into the city towards the building she was originally destined to go to. It was in a part of the city that was more densely built up around some of the tallest skyscrapers, and it would be harder to keep her feet within the roads there, but she did not mind.

With her feet firmly planted onto a few lost buildings, she looked out onto the 250ft long metallic foot shaped piles of ruin she had gifted to a few select locations. Almost no traces remained of the park or the garage. Satisfied with her latest work, Jessica now plotted a course towards her former classroom. It was located on the fifth floor of a ten-story building with mainly workout and rehab type facilities. It was in the shadow of many taller buildings including the pinnacle of the city. However, now every structure in the entire city was being overshadowed by something hundreds of feet bigger. The tallest skyscraper was near the original spot workout facility but their proximity to each other made parking a little more expensive. She would normally park in the garage that was down a block down from the tall building. It’s former majesty now only put it to the midsection of her breasts including the spire on top. The garage itself held hundreds of spots as there was a thriving bar and restaurant district around the area as well. And on this lovely Friday night they would be near the max of its thousand spot six level capacity. She may have to deviate from her normal route there as she could no longer read the street signs, much less fit more than her big toe now at some of the narrower shortcuts she would take when traffic was bad. And tonight, it was at a near standstill as people were roused from their beds by the tremors and loud noises occurring outside. They turned on reports and read news apps showing some disturbing or arousing imagery. Or both depending on the perspective. Jessica did have a great advantage from her height though, as she would be able to see the skyscraper and use it to mark her heading. It would not be pretty at ground level though as the level of destruction was about to reach even further unprecedented scales.

As she stood there about to take her first steps towards her destination a few strange sensations once more reached her smooth shins and it dawned on her, they seemed to be coming from the little blue flashing lights scattered around the ground. She now realized it was from the local police force, not having learned their lessons earlier. Her immense size advantage meant it felt like sand hitting her and was not in the least a hint of pain. But it was the notion that they were trying to harm her, or if they could harm her, they would, so she would take special note of this and maybe alter some of her steps. She spotted her first step as she felt a little volley of specks hitting her left shin and saw a couple flashing blue lights on a couple miniscule Ford Taurus Interceptors with a few tiny flame-colored flashes that must have been the gunfire. The insolence of these fleas Jessica thought. Time to once more try to teach them a lesson on gravity. They were in a densely populated neighborhood, who no doubt had a few people woken up by the gunshots ringing out. A racket much louder would put them all into the big sleep though as she positioned her great sole over the helpless cops. dozens more apartments and businesses also fell into her shadow along with a long stretch of the street. She brought down her foot with great force, causing some taller trucks on the next block to tip over and other cars to lift several feet off the ground. A couple of buildings even collapsed from the lone step within her blast zone. The blue lights were no longer illuminated, as Jessica now ground her foot into the muddy soil like someone putting out a cigarette, shredding and grinding their remains. To the remaining couple trapped 900ft up in her belly button, the tremors were getting more frequent now, as they saw the great skyscraper getting closer and could tell where the goddess was heading. Not that they had any way of warning those below about her intentions as she was not doing a great job of hiding them and none could alter her course once Jessica had made up her mind. She now lifted her right foot off of the crumbled houses and spotted some more blue lights, it was now open season, and the officers were the quarry.

The little Ford Explorer PPV was in a busy intersection, surely trying to handle the traffic, but would quickly take on much more than it could survive when she placed just her big toe on the little thing, burying the dollop of metal and three other adjacent cars deep into the tarmac below. She then let the rest of her foot fall in behind it, devastating the road and the many buildings lining it, killing scores more in the name of her latest game. The next black Crown Vic had a familiar face next to it, but she was far too big to see the original target of her disaffections. Her ex-boyfriend was directing traffic while he let a mysterious convoy of all black unmarked vehicles. A few hours later with more reports of damages caused by his now giant ex-girlfriend, he thought she was heading his way but pushed off the notion as unlikely since she had so many other bigger distractions strewn throughout the rapidly devastated cityscape, what could she possibly want with his lone car on the desolate street. As he stood there with the blue strobe lights flashing, he heard the reports over the radio of her antics at the expense of thousands of lives. Then there was the disturbing fact that many radios were suddenly going silent mid transmission upon every thunderous step, and they were getting closer. He then heard another officer cut off mid-sentence a quarter mile away, though this time the step was not as loud, but he thought he could hear some metal grinding and even some demolition noises. Suddenly he had the feeling like he was being watched, but the only ones on the street was a bit of slow traffic, as he was there next to his car. Still, he could not shake the feeling, but was looking in the wrong direction. He was now leaning on his car as the light turned red, he would not live to see the next light cycle.

Jessica looked down at this latest car. It was all black, but the distinctive strobe light told her that it was another cruiser worthy of her ire. Ever since she had changed her pace and targets the little sandy bits off her feet and shins started to diminish. They were starting to get the picture, but she decided one more would drive the point home. They say you cannot outrun the radio, but she sure had a knack for silencing it. She decided she would make this one last cop pay, and little did she know he was the one who launched her original lust for destruction on this fateful night. She decided to have a more hands on approach with this last one and sank to her heels again. She did her best not to draw more attention to her looming form as she maneuvered her right hand towards the modest intersection. Without warning, as he leaned on his cruiser with the radio button engaged, a twenty-foot-tall thumb appeared behind and a similar scale pointer finger in front of his cruiser effectively surrounded him. Jessica had arrived, and she did not give her mite sized ex even a moment to ponder his fate. Pinching her vast fingers together, she folded the tiny Crown Victoria Interceptor on a fulcrum of its collapsing roof dragging her ex with it. The metal wreck was soon reduced to only a few inches as she pressed hard, with oils, gas and blood drenching the road below. To the people in the intersection and on the sidewalk around her, it was terrifying to watch a display of such raw power using only the smallest of motions. Soon Jessica began to swirl her fingertips around disintegrating the former car and officer, showering the intersection with little metal and plastic pellets along with the shredded uniform. So thorough was her obliteration that no pieces larger than a toaster rained down on the frightened people of the former cop and his car that had moments earlier been in their midst. She then rose once more to her full majestic height leaving those on the street far below scarred, shaken, but alive. She now had bigger matters to attend to as she made more headway towards the skyscraper and her former class she had missed to make up for the lost time.

Chapter End Notes:

Next up is an aerobics class