- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 So, fingerpuppets you say...

Feeling the last grappling people and harshly tumbling vehicles passing through her cleavage, Jessica looked down at the nearly trapped people and vehicles on the highway below. In her hands she held the lock to the other side and simply aimed and dropped it, it being the now cleared overpass. She sent it back to where it had started from as she wanted to block any more souls from escaping. The many tons of concrete and metal fell with a crash on top of dozens more vehicles and people blocking any more from escaping. She had trapped nearly four hundred vehicles and close to another thousand screaming people in this suddenly narrow seeming bowl. The call of the many ornate buildings on the other side were proving hard to resist as well, she was having trouble deciding what to do first. She soon decided to flip a coin, the problem being that her wallet was left in her purse which was still buried in her shapely butt print back in the riverbed hours ago. But no matter, Jessica was a resourceful girl and had many viable solutions surrounding her. Finding an orange and white city bus amongst the traffic, it seemed a suitable choice for her dilemma. Plucking it right from the city streets, she brought it right up to her lovely face, noting it was occupied at the time but no need to ponder loose change. The main draw was that the windowless back with the motor was different from the front, but for now it retained a rectangular shape, but not for long. She stood the heavier end with the motor on the back of her palm, and simply brought down her other with enough force to accordion the little vehicle until it was only a few feet tall with the rear dual axle now touching the front one ending another dozen lives. She stood there admiring her handy work and noted this was closer in shape to a dime but even this did not have the right diameter at her massive scale, but the bus turned coin would have to do for now. Jessica then picked up the little dolloped bus dripping with many shades of crimson fluids and placed it on her left thumb as her pointer finger was making an ok sign of sorts about to initiate the flip. She decided heads (the original front end of the bus) she would put on a show for the freeway crowd and tails she would simply go souls for her soles but would not let fate decide theirs. With a quick flick she caught the rapidly spinning disc of mass transit in her right hand and then smacked her prize down on top of her left. Taking away her right again revealed the former windshield and smashed headlights of the once large metal beast, complete with a pool of various oils and bloods splattered around it. Looks like the show must go on. And she would now set about gathering some props.

Seeing the ornate six to ten story apartments across the highway she knew she was getting closer to her original destination. From her much lower former perspective she knew her pole dancing classes were getting near when she passed by them. She always wondered what they looked like on the inside and who might live in such a fancy place. But now she might never know the answer to those questions, but she was not bothered by this. Besides, who would want to squeeze into such a tiny place anyways. She had bigger and better things to attend to, so flying buttresses, marble columns and other trappings no longer held such a fascination for her, though many tiny gargoyles concrete wings were about to take flight in ways none had ever intended to. Jessica saw close to twenty homes with their luminous facades still lit up and some tall gates keeping out the common man, but she was anything but common and the gates on this gated community would have trouble keeping someone out whose toenails towered over them. Looking down at the fancy brickwork in the lanes and the expensive vehicles laid about, she wanted to help spread the wealth and share the views that she now had with the common man. Doing her best to squint to see who was trying to leave the gated community, as they were surely alerted to the human skyscraper bearing down on them. Jessica once more sank to her heels as she peered across the highway at the tiny community, as the people on the eight stopped lanes were trapped but relieved momentarily to have the focus shift away from them for the time being. Witnessing a few little bugs trying to escape she used her finger to press a couple would-be deserters into the ornate brickwork with her massive pointer finger. First a white Bentley Continental sedan’s quad headlights pointed skyward as the passenger compartment got pressed deep squashing the driver and his passenger. Next a bright blue Porsche Panamera that was at the gate as it lifted was flicked sideways by her with such force that the little machine exploded against her fingertip in a little fireball, sending the hurtling wreckage sideways rolling into a grassy hill setting a willow ablaze. Seeing one more would be escapee in an armored black six-wheel Mercedes G-Wagon, she grabbed the little trinket lifting it to her great face. She smiled at the fortified little beast of a truck as all six wheels spun helplessly. Opening her huge mouth once more, she wedged the helpless vehicle between her white molars pinning it as she felt the little rubber wheels spinning in vain trying to purchase some traction, but none would come. Suddenly all around the four terrified occupants the bulletproof glass shattered or popped out as the armored plated metal began to fail and the roof started to lower under more PSI than any machine could withstand. After only an instant the entire bug sized truck was reduced to a black heap of scrap metal shaped like her molars on each side. Using her tongue, she peeled the metal pancake from between her teeth and picked it up between her fingers once more. She unceremoniously dropped the saliva covered former chunk that was a formerly prized vehicle on top of the gate demolishing it further sealing the one point of exit and entry. “Anyone else wanna try me? No? Well good, now I know you all wanted a gated community, but I think you could stand to share the wealth with a wide eyed suburban ‘rube’ like myself, don’t you? You can relax, this will be fun. Maybe we can put on a little show together for my adoring fans here. However, I am afraid with the production number this will strictly be a one night only affair so hopefully you can enjoy it.” With that, Jessica now began production of her little puppet show.

Arms the size of sixty story buildings shot out with ten fingers each taller than the homes that they approached. With the pointer finger on her left hand, she went for the first marble mcmansion. She hooked it purposely under the home popping up through the basement knocking the in-use panic room into the foyer. She made sure to keep her finger hooked so that her palm would pick up the foundation so as not to just punch a hole through the roof and collapse her structure. It felt so cool, as many walls inside gave way along with furnishing being crunched against her as she began to take up the whole home with just one finger. But replacing the load bearing walls was a lady finger more than capable of picking up the slack from there. Soon the multi bedroom home left the ground, leaving behind its two car garage and manicured bushes. Jessica brought it close to her face as she crouched and admired her little finger puppet. Her big brown eyes poured over the intimate details of the structure as it held intact for now dangling on her massive finger, it’s interior in shambles from her size. But now she had seven more to attend to as the show must go on. The next house was only six stories but had some ornate faux marble arches out front. She would do her best to preserve them for the ride as she now took her right hand to try to hook it with her other pointer finger. More devastation on the inside later she had a near complete facade, though half of the ornate arches collapsed onto the manicured lawn, the rest came along into the sky to ride on her finger. Using her middle finger, she chose the tallest building of all in the art nouveau neighborhood. At eleven stories the place was palatial, but she easily brought her finger over the tall hedges and into the lawn diving straight under hooking the structure making sure not to damage one on her next finger. It was a delicate operation but even her hands were quite dexterous. With a crash on the human scale but a little pop on hers, another home was popped from the earth in a shower of debris such as furniture and priceless artifacts along with a few fixtures as sparks and water shot up from the now disconnected utilities. She continued her game as soon her pinky even found its match, a European styled home out of place with the rest, but at five stories was perfect for her littlest finger. As now her right hand had four finger puppets, Jessica went about populating the rest of her left. Though not quite ambidextrous, she was adept at her current task, spying a few more dwellings that would suffice. One large mansion had many lights on and appeared to be occupied as her middle finger began to dig in. The man who owned it was on the fifth-floor balcony as he watched all he had built on the backs of many climbing to the top of the corporate ladder come to an end. He had plenty of time to think back to how he got here, from the inherited fortune to the insider trading, to the hostile takeovers. As his life flashed before his eyes he pondered if this was some sort of divine justice or just happenstance. Behind him the floor of one of the many bedrooms burst as a twenty-foot-wide finger with a manicured nail burst through towards its roof. Soon he was lofted with the rest holding on for the ride. Her left pinky found one last spot that also had an occupied rooftop hot tub, and to her great surprise it appeared to be occupied. Doing her best to keep the hot tub intact she wrenched the last house up onto her smallest digit, now with eight captive toys it was time to bring her power to the people.

Those hundreds of people and vehicles back on the expressway thought that after she had trapped them, they had simply been forgotten as she had moved onto her next task, but a couple rumbles later, and the goddess was back again. Panic gripped the thousand trapped souls on the cut off expressway as they tried to clamber around the hundreds of trapped vehicles. They tried in vain to make human pyramids to scale the walls surrounding the road, but they were so high it was difficult to escape. The monstress then addressed her people. "You may be wondering why I trapped you all here on this highway. I just wanted you all to know I was just like you once but went on to greater things. I used to see the haves and the have nots but have gained a new perspective on things. Now I want to help level the playing field a little and show you all how insignificant you all are compared to me. I will put on a little show now and I hope you enjoy it, since it may well be your last." With that Jessica sank onto her heels again with her seductive ass resting a hundred feet above the huddled masses not buried beneath her feet. The duo still alive in her belly button got a front row seat for the show. Sinking with her palms facing the road, all eight ornate houses came into view for those on the roadway. The tiny people were captivated by them as Jessica waved and bowed each individual home towards the audience. The man trapped on his balcony hung to the railing tightly, as too did the couple in the rooftop hot tub. "Here are eight of the oligarchs running this town." As she waved eight individual fingers. "As you can see their homes were quite pretty, but I think they look better on my pretty fingers. I promise I will do my best to put on a good show for you but try to retain the structural integrity of these homes." With that she instinctively crossed her left middle and pointer fingers loudly shredding two huge homes wrapping them around each other crunching them to pieces. "Oops, this gal doesn't know her own strength." She then looked at the Germanic design of the five-story house on her pinky and said, "this one looks kind of like a gingerbread house, I wonder if Hansel and Gretel were right, and it would serve that yummy witch right if she were within." She proceeded to open her mouth wide easily, enveloping the five-story house down to the base of her pinky. Closing her lips around it she pulled out her wet finger and started to chew. Her rock-hard teeth made short work of the walls and furniture inside the building, swallowing the goop down. "Well, that was a little disappointing, not as sweet, more like wood pulp." Five homes now remained, and she felt that her audience was getting restless. Jessica might have to improvise a grand finale soon so as not to lose the 2am crowd.

Jessica leaned in closely and thought she saw someone on the balcony of the tall house on her middle finger. Her nipple had hardened to a twenty-foot-long battering ram in the humid night from her play and she decided that the little guy wanted a better view. She was never ashamed of her breasts as a natural part of her beauty and was more than happy to share them with the city. Though at their current destructive size the city was much less receptive, they had little choice. Addressing her own anatomy Jessica imbued “Do you like them? They are the envy of many men, though am sure the fake set on whatever woman you currently would have inhabit such an abode has a much more disabled pair at scale. So let me remind you one last time what a natural breast feels like.” With that she brought her middle finger towards her right nipple. At ten feet tall it dwarfed the entire balcony as she aimed her target at the man on the fifth floor. In the man's last moments, she scored a bullseye with her forty-foot tan areola Jessica moaned a little as she ground the large mansion against her sensitive tit. First, they felt the little balcony breaking along with the owner's body against her aroused nipple. It then punched a hole to her finger as the rest of her enormous 120foot tall breast followed with its unstoppable mass. It was no contest as her finger pressed the massive home harder than it could withstand and fell apart against her as she smeared it. She was getting a bit wet once more now as she absent mindedly brought another finger house down to her fifty-foot labia, inserting the structure roughly and crumbling it against her clit as she gave it a good rub. Oh dear, she thought, where are my manners? Withdrawing her fingers, she found now one hand had no houses left, and the other was dwindling. Her show was nearing its final curtain but to the people in the orchestra pit, the only notes they could muster were high screams at the devastation above them. As she kneeled above them many eyes were drawn to a vagina in greater detail than any had ever seen. Lit from below by the orange streetlights and backlit by a few of the taller buildings not yet stepped on was a sight to behold. But some of the people had heard the stories about the bridge, maybe even watched a snippet or two as the traffic was unbreakable before being blocked by the goddess above. They saw on social media as the great slit above them devoured hundreds of vehicles much like the ones they sat in along with countless others in its immense folds. Now staring down as if to mock them, they watched as the goddess used her womanhood to devour a large house and reduce it to kindling. Many necks would be sore soon as the show went on, but her arousal was becoming palpable as she started to go off script, and the final act was sure to be one that involved audience participation they feared. Wiggling the last three housed fingers vigorously she wondered what the best course of action would be. She then remembered a physics class from back in her younger days, about velocity and how Galileo dropped two objects, and both landed at the same time from a great height. With three objects of similar mass to choose from left Jessica brought the mini mansions up past her face. She left the hot tub pair for last and used her other still glistening hand to provide the starting point. She gently pinned and lifted the remaining two houses from her other fingers raising them above their head. From this height of almost 2,000ft, the view would have been breathtaking, but it was time for another experiment. Air resistance would be a bit too much of a factor though, but it would be a fun test. Jessica spread her fingers and let the houses fall towards the city below. Unfortunately, at this very terminal velocity, the large homes broke up quite a bit as they were never meant to be aerodynamic. A few of the aforementioned gargoyles took flight landing many streets over from the original house. One went through the roof of a skyscraper landing intact almost but causing serious injuries and damage landing several floors below. The main pieces of the houses crashed hard, one destroying dozens of vehicles in a street a few blocks away killing many bystanders. The other landed sooner but even more destructively on a fifteen-story office building with such force that it caused a partial collapse leading to scores more casualties. With a smirk on her face, she now honed in on the last two, the shivering pair of tinies in their cooled hot tub.

With no more electricity, the waters and lights in the rooftop tub had long since lost their original flair. The motions up and down had also robbed it of nearly half of its water, but the remaining did help soften the blow of the impacts caused by the giantess and her motions. The pair watched in utter horror as she dispatched with the other seven buildings in various ways and knew their turn would come eventually. “Did you cuties enjoy the show? Well, I know it is getting late, but I want you to stick around to enjoy the rest.” Her big brown eyes gave them a wink and soon they were descending again. Unsure what was below them and feeling it was another monstrous part of her ample anatomy, they feared the worst. But Jessica was a woman of her word and a sudden metallic groan and crash beneath them signified an impact. It was the mass of radio antennas atop one of the taller buildings in the city nearly seventy stories above the ground. It would be a while before anyone found them, so Jessica leaned in with some advice. “Enjoy the rest of the show my pets, I truly enjoyed the time we spent together.” The home was held firm like an osprey nest in its lofty perch, and the view was spectacular. They could easily see the whole city from there right from the discomfort of their own home. But the view of the goddess before them was still more daunting. Still bent down she gave a long-wet kiss, lick to the side of the building, also rubbing her cleavage against it on the way up shattering dozens of windows, shaking the whole thing one more time. As she pulled away again her true height was revealed to them along with her sheer scale. Even on top of the radio tower they were not past her mighty thighs, as each of her legs were bigger than the whole building in their own right. Up further was the monster vagina that could squat down now and swallow their modest sized home whole with ease. Beyond a few thick tufts of pubic hairs was a few specs that they recognized as parts of former vehicles, entangled from previous adventures of hers and debris, all too small to even be noticed by the sensual skyscraper. What are a few bugs to an elephant? Further up they thought they saw some light coming from her belly button, but even from this distance they thought it must be a trick the lights were playing on them, unknowing that two cars including one with people were trapped there helplessly from her bridge exploits hours earlier. Further up her toned tummy were the cusp or her pert breasts, hanging beautifully but massive in the still night air. Further along was the nape of her neck to a lovely chin and a mouth that had already made meals of many of their fellow citizens already. Her cute button nose and then big brown eyes rounded out her features up to hear auburn brown hair flowing to her neck, a true feminine beauty but towering over a thousand feet above their lofty vantage point. But soon the massive body was on the move, as she eyed the traffic below her. No longer in need of their assistance, she wanted to narrow down her audience. But she was sick of kneeling for now and would have to find another way to dispatch them. It might not be pretty but quite cruelly effective.

The puppet show ended on top of a skyscraper above them a few blocks off the highway as the last home was placed on top. Having watched all eight suffer various fates at her hands, the thousands of people could only wonder what theirs would be. She did not keep her audience wondering for too long. “Hello down there my little peeps. I hope you all enjoyed the show but I am way late for my workout so I must drop the final curtain on you guys. It has been hard finding footwear at this size but could use a foot massage. You all are a bit too small to give me much stimulation but the materials around you should suffice.” With almost 400 vehicles to work with of all sizes, Jessica decided to divide and conquer her soon to be vanquished foes. At the crumbled overpass she had speared with her toes earlier, she now dipped the same right foot toes down on all eight lanes, covering them wall to wall. Several people and a dozen various cars and trucks popped against her pedicured toenails, as she held her heel idly above the rest of the mass of bumper-to-bumper traffic, making contact only with her five sizable digits. For the tiny, trapped people this was the beginning of the end. Those who weren't smeared under her multi-story toes were herded back the other way trying to navigate through the stuck traffic while Jessica had no such encumbrances. Much to the horror of the thousand trapped people, she started dragging her toes backwards taking up all eight lanes with sounds of grinding metal as all the vehicles were piling up against her sole. As the cacophony of crunching was moving backwards, some were trapped in their vehicles either crushed by the pile or helplessly along for the ride. Many others tried as they might, were overtaken by the advancing pile of cars and trucks bearing down on them. Soon she had dragged her toes 500ft across the now torn up roadway. A few severely mangled cars slipped through the cracks between her toes but other than those clumps of metal the eight lanes of the former roadway were filled with torn pavement, spare car parts soaked in various oils and lots of red splotches from people whose escapes were cut short by the massive woman's foot massage. With the pile of nearly 200 vehicles now taking up a couple hundred extra feet of highway stacked up to ten deep, Jessica was ready to finish the first step. Letting her heel descend, she felt a wave of sensation working its way up her sole from the pads of her toes forwards. She transferred her two-million-ton weight onto her left foot slowly, but it would be much more than the hundreds of vehicles and people would stand a chance at supporting. A delightful popping ticklish sensation took over as her foot widened covering wall to wall on the highway, feeling the metal deforming, glass breaking and bodies squishing as well. So much devastation under one foot, the sound was indescribable. Even hundreds of feet up in her belly button and on the skyscraper, her former and current captives winced at the notion that so much ruination could be caused far below by a woman's dainty foot. As more of her weight settled and her full foot came down, Jessica unintentionally moaned as two hundred vehicles were all pressed together under her ending five hundred lives. They were all pressed deep into the tarmac and concrete, molded into a metallic pancake only a couple feet thick where multiple tall cars and trucks were stacked moments ago. Her right foot would have to fall in line next but her renewed vigor would need to be addressed as well and maybe a quick break before she attends class. She now lifted her right foot in a rain of debris and aimed her heel. Her full weight now balanced on the left foot she swung her building sized leg into place. For the hundreds remaining their lives were now coming to a close and few could even comprehend what to do in their final moments.

Chapter End Notes:

The Journey has ended but still we go on