- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Another commission for ThatGuyJDS! He wanted unaware Akiza from Yugioh 5Ds, and, being a big fan of Yugioh myself, I was more than happy to oblige! Not only was it a chance to write big Akiza (a character I feel is very underrated), but it also gave me a chance to write a bit of a duel, so that was fun! Hope you guys enjoy it!

Akiza Izinski was an incredibly decorated individual. A talented duelist, a member of Team 5D’s, a psychic, a Signer bearing the Crimson Dragon’s claw, and to top it all off, she looked real good in a biker suit. Handy thing, too, seeing as she had a match later today against Sherry LeBlanc, another psychic duelist like her. So, in the locker room, she placed her duel disk and deck down on a bench and went to the shower room to freshen up before the match. Unbeknownst to her, however, some of Sherry’s more fanatical followers had snuck their way into the locker room with the intent of tampering with Akiza’s deck and disk; A blonde man, a black-haired woman, another woman with a headband, and another man with a prison marking on his forehead. They believed they were doing her a service, that their efforts would be rewarded. However, as Sherry entered the locker room, they couldn’t have been more wrong.


“What the? Who are you people?” Sherry asked as she spotted the group. “Ah! Ms. Sherry!” The woman with the headband exclaimed. “Wow… to be graced by your presence… it’s an honor!” the blonde man celebrated her arrival. The former prisoner looked up from his tampering to ogle his idol, and the black-haired woman looked at her in awe, her eyes sparkling with admiration. “Fans? Look, I’m flattered you came all the way back here to see me, but you really shouldn’t be back- Wait a moment…” Sherry stopped her initial statement, striding over to the former prisoner to have a look at what he was doing. “You… you’re all… with her…” Sherry’s words came out incomplete, but they all understood her regardless. “Yes, ma’am, of course! We know you’re a skilled duelist, but we just thought we’d be able to help!” The black-haired woman explained. “Yeah!” The blonde man began, “Akiza may be strong. But without this…” he held up Akiza’s ace monster: the Black Rose Dragon, “She doesn’t stand a chance against you, Ms. Sherry!” He said, a pleased grin on his face.


“You… all of you…” Sherry took a moment, clenching her fist. “HOW DARE YOU!” Sherry bellowed, stomping over to the blonde and taking the Black Rose Dragon out of his hands. “Do you have even the slightest idea what you’ve done?! Well, do you?!” “M-Ms…?” The black-haired woman wondered aloud. “With your interference, you’ve all soiled my victory! This is a duel! A furious battle between two passionate souls! If I cannot defeat Akiza without cheating or interference, then I’d rather not beat her at all! Don’t you understand?! You’ve nearly ruined it!” Sherry chastised the lot of them, all four having a complete change of mood as their hero berated them. “W… we just wanted to help-” The woman with the headband whimpered. “Unforgivable… I won’t forgive any of you for this slight! This… this insult!” Sherry grit her teeth, flicking the top of her deck open and beginning to focus her mind on a special ability, picturing a specific card in her mind; the art, the effect, even down to the shade of bluish-green of the border…


“M…Ms. Sherry…?” The black haired woman asked as Sherry took a deep breath and closed her eyes. She readied her fingers, her middle digit twitching with anticipation. “Yes… you must all be…” Sherry’s eyes shot open, grabbing onto the top card of her deck, “Punished!” She drew the top card, her arm shooting up and displaying the card to everyone, wrapped in an ethereal glow. “MINIMIZE!” Sherry exclaimed, the glow becoming a blinding light as the group of meddlers were enraptured and enveloped in its luminosity, shielding their eyes as they fell under its effects…



When the four opened their eyes, high above them, long tendrils of effervescent gold were flowing like a gorgeous waterfall. And the source of that fount of gold was none other than the top of Sherry’s head. The four began to skitter in panic, only for colossal stalks of white - her gloved fingers - to rise up behind them. She opened her mouth to speak; the movement of the air as she inhaled was as loud as a tornado.


“YOU ALL WANTED TO INTERFERE WITH AKIZA’S DUELING?"


The world became a blur as Sherry turned to her side. The four dropped to their stomachs, clinging to the leather of the blonde biker’s glove as she carried them over to Akiza’s empty rider suit and helmet.


“THEN YOU CAN HAVE AN UP-CLOSE LOOK AT HER DUELING FOR YOURSELVES!”


Turning her hand over, the four spilled from her palm into the dunes of discarded leather below. Fortunately, due to their size, falls from that height didn’t do much damage; unfortunately, they were all lost amidst the rolling hills of crumpled clothing, the black-haired woman even managing to get themselves lost in the pit of Akiza’s helmet. As they all cautiously wandered around the black and red landscape of Akiza’s attire, they were too terrified to even notice Sherry had already left for her side of the locker room. And, right on time, Akiza headed out of the showers, just as Sherry stepped in.

“SHERRY!”


“AKIZA. I TRUST YOU’RE PREPARED TO LOSE GRACEFULLY?”


“OF COURSE NOT. WHAT KIND OF FOOL PREPARES TO LOSE?”


“HMPH. WE’LL JUST SEE ABOUT THAT. I’D LOOK OVER MY CARDS AGAIN, IF I WERE YOU. I CERTAINLY WILL BE.”


“THANKS FOR THE ADVICE. SEE YOU ON THE COURSE.”

“LIKEWISE.”


After the two concluded their brief talk of intimidation, Akiza strode towards her outfit, not even bothering to look as she disrobed from her towel and picked up her suit. As her outfit was hoisted up towards her, the woman with the headband was catapulted into the air, sent in a soaring arc right towards Aki’s currently exposed cleavage, landing squarely on the inner side of her left breast, kept there only by her desperate clinging and the sheer gravity of Akiza’s chest. As for the rest other two, they were lost to the lower parts of Akiza’s body: the blonde man was lodged inbetween her enormous buttcheeks, and the former prisoner was stranded on the lips of Akiza’s vagina, clinging to it like a fleck of lint. Finally, there was the black-haired woman in Akiza’s helmet, who was dumped out rather unceremoniously as Akiza flipped it over to put on, and quickly smashed back into the plush interior as she brought it onto her head, smothering and tangling her between a thick forest of hair and the foam interior of the helmet. 


Needless to say, none of them were happy. Especially not now that Akiza was zipping up the suit, trapping them all in an airtight leather prison of horrid heat and supple skin and bombarded by the sound of crinkling leather and the overwhelming scent sickly-sweet perfume. With every step she took, those trapped in the suit were subjected to cruel and unusual punishments; the one in her ass was plagued with tremors and heat as he was kneaded and mangled around like a chew toy, desperate for the pain to stop but miraculously surviving every footfall; the one on her crotch was assaulted by the shifting wall of Akiza’s thigh, barely keeping his grip on her nethers as she effortlessly moved her monolithic legs; finally, the one in between her breasts was in a constant battle to keep her head above the surging waves of jiggling skin, Akiza’s breasts bouncing with every graceful step as she walked out to her D-Wheeler.


The torment didn’t stop for the two poor souls in Akiza’s hip region, not in the slightest. As she took her seat, they were flattened and smothered beneath her immense weight, the force of it threatening to squash them into crimson splotches on her slender body. Of course, due to the augmentations Sherry had done to their bodies through shrinking, they were just durable enough to withstand the hellish pressure. The woman trapped in her breasts clung on even harder; she knew what was going to happen as soon as she saw the D-Wheeler. The only one of them who wasn’t enduring some sort of horrible endurance test was the woman trapped in her hair tendrils.


After a few minutes, Sherry finally stepped out onto her own D-Wheeler. The two took their spots at the starting line, eyeing each other down before looking at the race light as it counted them off. The light shifted from red, to yellow, before, finally, blinking to green. The two shot off like bullets from a gun, tearing down the track like greased lightning. The woman trapped in Akiza’s boobs was immediately dislodged, the rushing force of the wind as she sped across the track keeping her pinned to the psychic’s collarbone like a bug on a windshield. As the two sped along, with Sherry in the lead, Speed World II activated, and Akiza revved her engine faster, now neck-and-neck with her opponent. The two eyed each other down, their screens flashed to life with their life points and respective fields, and the two proclaimed:


“DUEL!”


“I’LL GO FIRST! DRAW!”

Sherry said, her hand whipping across her torso as she drew the first card, adding it to her hand

“I’LL START BY ACTIVATING FOOLISH BURIAL TO SEND THE MONSTER CARD ‘MERLIN’ TO MY GRAVEYARD! THEN I’LL SUMMON ‘NOBLE KNIGHT BORZ’ IN ATTACK POSITION, AND EQUIP HIM WITH THE EQUIP SPELL ‘NOBLE ARMS-CALIBURN’! WITH THIS, BORZ GAINS 500 ATTACK POINTS, AND, ONCE PER TURN, I CAN GAIN 500 LIFE POINTS. WITH THAT, I END MY TURN”

Sherry explained her combo as she made each move, ending with her life points at 4500.


Now it Akiza’s turn to fight back. She placed her hand on her deck, pressing her breasts together and smothering their prisoner in the mountainous mammaries.

“MY TURN. DRAW!”

She released her inadvertent victim as she placed the new card in her hand holder. She knitted her brow, before beginning her turn:

“I SUMMON WHITE ROSE DRAGON IN ATTACK POSITION! WHEN ‘WHITE ROSE DRAGON’ IS NORMAL SUMMONED, I CAN SPECIAL SUMMON ANOTHER ‘ROSE DRAGON’ CARD FROM MY HAND; I SPECIAL SUMMON ‘RED ROSE DRAGON’!”

“Here it comes…” Sherry thought to herself

“I TUNE MY ‘RED ROSE DRAGON’ TO MY ‘WHITE ROSE DRAGON’! CHILLING FLAMES ENGULF THE ENTIRE WORLD. PITCH-DARK FLOWER, SET INTO BLOOM!  SYNCHRO SUMMON! APPEAR NOW, BLACK ROSE DRAGON!”


As the majestic monster made its debut to the duel, a strange thing happened in the nether region of Akiza’s suit. Although Akiza was a very friendly and outgoing person once one got to know her, she still had her few secrets. Like the fact that, after so many years spent with her stalwart ally, the Black Rose Dragon, the more she would summon them, the more pleasure she’d feel. Even after all this time, it still felt so… exhilarating. It was a rush of excitement that she could never get enough of. As a matter of fact, it got her so excited… it made her wet. And, unfortunately for a certain someone trapped on her vagina, he had to experience the tsunami of precum leaking from her crotch, filling his lungs and drowning him in her pleasure.


One down. Three to go.


“WHEN ‘RED ROSE DRAGON’ IS USED AS SYNCHRO MATERIAL, I CAN SPECIAL SUMMON A ‘ROSE DRAGON’ FROM MY HAND OR DECK - I’LL SUMMON ‘BLUE ROSE DRAGON’ FROM MY DECK! NOT ONLY THAT, BUT IT ALLOWS ME TO ADD ‘FROZEN ROSE’ TO MY HAND! AND, WHEN ‘WHITE ROSE DRAGON’ IS SENT TO THE GRAVEYARD AS SYNCHRO MATERIAL, I CAN SEND ONE LEVEL 4 OR LOWER PLANT MONSTER FROM MY DECK TO THE GRAVEYARD - I CHOOSE ‘ROXROSE DRAGON’! AND, FINALLY, WHEN ‘BLACK ROSE DRAGON’ IS SYNCHRO SUMMONED, IT DESTROYS EVERY SINGLE CARD ON THE FIELD!”


After Akiza was done explaining her combo, Sherry grit her teeth as Black Rose Dragon’s effect destroyed her and Akiza’s entire field, smirking a bit as her scheme began to fall into place.

Meanwhile, in Akiza’s helmet, the black-haired woman was running out of air, and felt she had no other choice but to thrash around in desperation, managing to dislodge herself from the snare and falling down onto Akiza’s bare scalp. Completely lost in the dark, all she could do was keep a cautious hand on the thick trunk of Akiza’s hair.


“‘BLUE ROSE DRAGON’S’ EFFECT ACTIVATES! WHEN IT’S DESTROYED, IT LETS ME SPECIAL SUMMON ‘BLACK ROSE DRAGON’ FROM THE GRAVEYARD! NOW… DIRECT ATTACK!”

Sherry recoiled from the blast, taking 2400 damage directly to her life points. After recovering, she smirked; all the pieces were in place.

“NOW THAT YOUR BATTLE PHASE IS OVER, I CAN USE THIS - THE TRAP CARD ‘EVENLY MATCHED’! WHEN YOU CONTROL MORE CARDS THAN ME, I CAN HAVE YOU SEND CARDS ON YOUR FIELD TO THE GRAVEYARD! MORE IMPORTANTLY, IF I CONTROL NO CARDS, I CAN ACTIVATE THIS CARD FROM MY HAND! YOUR ‘BLACK ROSE DRAGON’ IS GOING STRAIGHT TO YOUR GRAVEYARD!”


The Black Rose Dragon immediately burst into dozens of particles as it was destroyed, and Akiza recoiled from the blast, even though no damage was done; There is a little known physical habit that all duelists have, whenever they take damage or they suffer the effects of a card, or what have you. They all have a tendency to tense up, but especially in their buttocks. Akiza, of course, was no exception. As her Black Rose Dragon was destroyed, she instinctively clenched her buttcheeks; unbeknownst to her, this simple action was like the collision of two planetoids. And, unfortunately, a certain shrunken blonde man was currently inhabiting the canyon between those planets, finding himself directly in the center of the impact. He didn’t even last one second, instantly popping under the titanic orbs of buttflesh.


Two left to go.


Akiza wasn’t done quite yet, though. She quickly regained herself, entered her Main Phase 2, and began her comeback.

“IF YOU THINK THAT WILL BE ENOUGH TO SLOW ME DOWN, THEN YOU’RE DEAD WRONG, SHERRY! ‘ROXROSE DRAGON’S’ EFFECT ACTIVATES! WHEN A ‘ROSE DRAGON’ MONSTER I CONTROL IS DESTROYED BY AN OPPONENT’S CARD EFFECT, I CAN ADD IT BACK TO MY HAND! NEXT, I ACTIVATE ‘BASAL ROSE SHOOT’! THIS CARD ALLOWS ME TO SPECIAL SUMMON A ‘ROSE DRAGON’ MONSTER FROM MY HAND! COME FORTH, ‘ROXROSE DRAGON’! THEN, I ACTIVATE ‘RETURN OF THE DRAGON LORDS’ TO REVIVE MY ‘BLACK ROSE DRAGON’! BLOOM ON THE FIELD ONCE MORE! I PLACE ONE CARD FACE-DOWN, AND END MY TURN!”


The two duelists went on like this for quite a while, back and forth every step of the duel. After a hard fought battle, Akiza finally managed to pull out a victory, working up a pretty significant sweat, the perspiration filling the inside of her helmet like a boiler. Thankfully, she took her helmet off as soon as she pulled into a stop, nodding her head from side to side, nearly flinging the black-haired woman off. However, that wasn’t what did in Sherry’s shrunken fanatic, oh, no - it was the boulders of sweat stampeding down her scalp like a herd of buffalo trekking across the plains. One of the slithering hulks of liquid swallowed her up with no effort whatsoever, the saline within instantly draining her of moisture, leaving her as a husk of drowned skin slowly slithering along in the belly of a bead of sweat as it rolled down the hills of Akiza’s head.


One last one.


Akiza strolled back to the locker room, ready to take another shower after an exhausting duel. She wiped her brow, taking a look at herself in the locker room mirror. As she looked her sweaty body over, she noticed something on her chest - a small, black speck. Normally, she’d just dismiss it as a bit of dirt that kicked up off the track - that is, until she saw it move; The woman with the headband was struggling to regain her senses as she slowly twitched and crawled up Akiza’s chest. Unfortunately for her, Akiza didn’t see it that way. She saw them as a bug that had gotten in the way during her duel and who’d miraculously survived the collision against her body. She turned up her nose and frowned at the poor creature, the only condolence she offered it was a dismissive, disgusted:


“EW.”


Her finger barreled towards the insignificant woman like an intercontinental ballistic missile, homing in on its target and pulverizing them into a thin veneer of red, completely indistinguishable from the shade on Akiza’s outfit. She wiped her finger on her thigh, and looked at the miniscule splotch on her collarbone.


“EH. THAT’LL WASH RIGHT OFF.”


That was all she amounted to now. An easily removed stain.


Akiza unzipped her suit and strode into the shower, washing away any traces of the interloper’s existence down the drain. All her carnage, completely and utterly erased.


Now that she was refreshed, it was time to see Sherry, and meet up with the others to celebrate her victory…


THE END