- Text Size +

Harriet unbuttoned her skirt and peeled the sticky satin material of her panties from her labia, where it had adhered over the course of the day. She sat down on the toilet seat and relieved herself with a tremendous torrent of urine. She grabbed some paper from the dispenser nearby and used it to dab herself dry. With a smile, she peered down into her panties slung between her ankles like a vast hammock of silk, "So who is ready to have a little bit of fun with an older woman?".

Harriet's question was answered by a chorus of tiny high-pitched screams from the terrified teenagers she had shrunk and callously shoved in there hours earlier. As far as Harriet was concerned, the smart-mouthed brats had deserved it for being disrespectful towards her as she tried to educate them. She demanded to see them after class, and the next thing any of them knew they were an inch tall and being stuffed down their English teacher's skirt between her silken underwear and her ever-moistening genitalia. The more they struggled, the moister and hotter their prison became, and before long they were mired in her thick musky cream like insects in liquid resin. Their struggles had greatly aroused their enormous teacher, and had almost driven her into embarassing orgasms right in front of other students as she lectured on the finer points of grammar.

But now school was over, and Ms. Harriet Koester had the freedom to discipline these trouble-makers in any manner she saw fit. Sure, the police would visit the school, and she would be among the students and staff members questioned over their disappearances, but she also knew that in the end the police would scratch their heads completely dumbfounded and the case would go unsolved. This was how it had always been whenever she shrunk victims in the past, and she had gotten away with it each and every time. It would have helped the police if they thought to search her crotch for all the missing students, but a middle-aged woman's snatch is pretty much the last place anyone would ever think to search for missing teenagers.

Ms. Koester laughed at the plight of the screaming teens. "Go ahead and scream all you want," she said. "No one will ever hear you or find you!" In truth, the miniscule screams were barely able to escape even the flimsy material of Harriet's panties, let alone be heard by anyone outside the ladies restroom where their cruel teacher had taken them, so Harriet wasn't the least bit concerned about that. In fact, she derived a certain sadistic delight from hearing their screams of terror.

She suddenly realized one of her students was missing from the massive prison of her panties, and almost panicked, but then let out a moan of both relief and arousal to discover the bug-sized boy had somehow become entangled deep within her golden bush. Harriet recognized him as one of her top students, and was very disappointed that he had acted out in class; she expected better from him and suspected he must have been pressured by the others. Nevertheless, whether by accident or choice he had found his way inside of her pubic hairs like a good toy, and this helped redeem him somewhat in her eyes - even though there was absolutely no way she would ever even consider returning any of them to normal. "Good boy," she whispered as she patted softly on the forest of vaginal fur that surrounded and dwarfed his tiny body.

"Why can't the rest of you be good boys and girls like little Alex, here?" Ms. Koester scolded to the other teens down in her panties. Now removed from their giant teacher's warmth, they began to shiver as her vaginal juices began to cool. As it turned out, Alex had been fortunate, because he had escaped being covered in Ms. Koester's cum, by being above her slobbering vagina. The other students resented him for this, just as they had despised him for being a teacher's pet and an honor student before. That was why they bullied him, and that was why he had been pressured into joining them in acting out. Unfortunately, by acting out as he did, he was now condemned to share their fate as their teacher's tiny cunt slaves.

Harriet's tongue swept across her large painted lips, leaving behind a thin film of saliva, as she gazed down at the terrified teens in her panties. Like a very old kid in a candy store, it was hard for her to make up her mind of which of the troublemakers she should pluck out and torment first, so she reached in with one hand and curled her fingers around all of them at once. She grew increasingly aroused to feel the cool wet stickiness of her juices that still drenched her students as she held the entire bunch of them in her closed palm. Slowly, she opened her palm, allowing light to spill in as she peered inside. The tiny boys and girls had been bunched together inside of her hand and didn't look very happy; they became even less happy when a humongous blue eye suddenly began to peer in at them. Harriet smiled as she made out the expressions of horror and despair on the faces of her tiny students. It was necessary to have them this close to her eye to really make out the details of their faces that distinguished them from one another, otherwise aside from clothing and body shape it was difficult to tell them apart.

She finally opened up her palm completely, and held it in front of her face. The frightened teens had stopped screaming, but were very frightened to see the very large face of Ms. Koester looming before them as if she were a real-life Statue of Liberty. Her face obviously showed signs of aging, which were even more obvious due to her immense size and proximity. Her skin had sagged slightly, and the corners of her eyes had some crow's feet the size of cornstalks, but none of them could deny that for a woman of her years she had aged gracefully, and was far from ugly. But now that she was a thousand or more feet tall, things had suddenly changed dramatically. At this impossibly large scale, even a young supermodel would be as frightening as a dinosaur from a Godzilla movie. No one was supposed to be this big! And yet, Ms. Koester really was no larger than she ever was, it was they who had become small and insignificant.

Without warning, the older woman's large Maroon colored lips pursed themselves together and her cheeks began to puff up. Before any of the tiny teens realized what was happening, she began to blow her cool breath over them. The shivering teens suddenly became even colder as what feeble body-warmth they were able to generate was blown away in an instant by the cruel giant's lips. Ms. Koester kept blowing on them for several seconds, all the while laughing inside as she watched their discomfort with glee. She was also well aware her breath smelled strongly of onions from the lunch she had eaten earlier in the day, and knew every breath her tiny victims inhaled would be filled with that unpleasant aroma. Finally, her lungs had emptied, and the students were allowed to breath fresh air once again.

"Aww, you little ones look like you're cold, you're all shivering." Harriet said, feigning concern for their well-being. She bit her lower lip for a moment. "I know of a warm and cozy place you all can go." she continued, her voice now becoming husky and distant. With her other hand, she began to finger herself and moaned softly for a bit before regaining some of her composure back. "So which of you guys wants to lose your virginity with an older woman?" she asked in the same husky tone. Unsurprisingly, no one answered. Harriet laughed, "Maybe none of you are virgins anyway. Well, Alex down in my pubes probably is because he's a nerd. So does any of you want to do me?". The boys and girls were all petrified with horror, and sex was the absolute last thing on any of their minds at the moment. It was hard to think about anything but survival when you were shrunk to an insanely small size and held captive by a woman who was apparently far more psychotic than any of them had ever thought possible.

But sex was very much the thing on the top of Harriet Koester's mind. Maybe if things were reversed and she was a tiny bug in the palm of their hands she would feel as they do now, but in reality she was the one who was large and in charge, and power was her biggest turn on. She had absolute power over these tiny bugs, and could end their lives with just a single finger. She had done it before, and it gave her an immense rush as the tiny man's bones began to break beneath her thumb, but that was also such a waste of a tiny life. If these twerps were going to die, it might as well be in the depths of her cunt, or in some other manner that prolonged their suffering for her amusement and pleasure.

Since there were no volunteers, Harriet decided to take matters into her own hands (literally) and used the same hand she had just used to finger herself to grab one of the students at random. The paralyzed teens suddenly went wild with hysteria as her cum coated fingers singled out one of the boys and plucked him up between thumb and forefinger. His peers simply moved, ducked, and tried to crawl out of the way, and didn't even try to come to his aid as the screaming boy was snatched up and hauled off. Ms. Koester lowered the remaining students back down into her panties, and rudely dumped them inside. "If any of you even think about escaping I'll stuff you in the back entrance, capiche?" she warned them sternly.

Harriet then turned her attention to the victim she had selected to become her unwilling vaginal spelunker. The boy, whose name was Craig, had huddled into a fetal position in her palm as a pool of yellow piss began to grow beneath him. "Ack! Disgusting!" Harriet exclaimed. "I would expect this behavior from a 2 year old, but you're a young adult so its time you acted like one." She look a square of toilet paper from the nearby dispenser and wiped up the boy's piss as best she could. "I suppose I should get you out of those clothes as well." She knew from experience that when her slaves were like this no amount of persuading or threatening would ever make them do anything, so without hesitation she used her thick fingernails to rip off his sopping clothing.

"Okay big boy, are you ready to become a man?" Ms. Koester breathed to the now naked student in her palm. Without waiting for an answer, she peeled her labia open with one hand and began to lower him into position with the other.

Craig could feel a powerful heat began to radiate over his chilled naked body, as well as the sickeningly musky scent of female sex that he and his fellow students had become so intimately familiar with just hours before. Now, though, it was just him and both the heat and the odor seemed much stronger than it ever had during those long hours being pressed against it. Now, Ms. Koester had opened herself up for him, and this time he wasn't being pushed against it; he was being pushed INTO it! Seeing the gaping cunt loom ahead like a vast slimey cavern of pink, Craig began kicking and screaming and pounding his fits on his teacher's fingernail, but to no avail. Ms. Koester wanted him inside of her, and she was going to have him.

"Oh yes!" Harriet grinned, as she felt the teenage boy begin to struggle frantically. "Thats the stuff there! Please do more of that!" And electrical jolt of sexual pleasure shot up her spine as the boy's nude body rubbed against her much larger labia, as she slowly took her time to work him inside. Craig was a handsome young man who she had dreamed about doing this to for quite some time, and her choosing him had been deliberate. She was very pleased when he had given her an excuse to call him in after class along with the others, and now he was all hers to do with however she liked.

What she liked at the moment was rubbing his handsome young face in her juices. She would hold his face in her cream just long enough for him to be forced to gulp some of it down, and then pull him away so he wouldn't drown. She was literally force-feeding him her cum in a way that would never have been possible if he hadn't been shrunken to this helpless size. She also gave him a close-up look at her clitoris and spent a good deal of time rubbing his tiny penis against it. Realizing she was on the brink of orgasm, Harriet finally plunged the boy deep inside of herself which deafened him with a loud slurping sound as his body disappeared into her cunt.

Craig continued to struggle frantically within the depths of his teacher's womanhood as her fingers withdrew, abandoning him in the sweltering darkness. Ms. Koester now let him do all the work, as he unwittingly stimulated and pleasured her as he resisted. She closed her eyes and focused on the tiny person inside of her, and soon was brought to an earth-shattering orgasm that beat any she had experienced in a very long time. Poor Craig didn't stand a chance as the giant woman's vaginal walls began to close in on him like a vice, and his ribcage was shattered, bringing about a premature end to his young life.

Chapter End Notes:

I'm not sure if I'll write more or not. If interest is sufficient, then I probably will, if not then this might end up abandoned like many of my other stories. I leave it up to you, the readers, to decide. I will also consider any suggestions you all may have for future chapters. So please let me hear your thoughts.