- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hi all, back from a hiatus, enjoy the next addition of the story. 


Caroline gets a package and is excited to test the contents. 


Mouthplay, vaginal play and ass play included.

Rising slowly from his slumber, well I say rising, but it's hard to rise when you've been upright the whole night. His eyes slowly drew open as Jack tried to stretch out his arms with a big yawn, this just turned into the string scratching his skin slightly. The wind brushing past his face rushed in the direction of Caroline's bed. Jack turned to see the cause of this rush, as he turned the air transformed into a humid heat. The image that slowly entered his vision was Caroline's sleeping face, jaw agape, eyes still in their deep slumber, yet to rise. 


"Christ!" Jack gasped, facing the gigantic creature. He had forgotten from the surprisingly comfortable night's sleep about the situation he was in. Wriggling, he tried to free himself, unfortunately the tight ropes wound around his body tighter with every movement. The ropes began to burn his nethers which while pleasant for something to notice them, became rather uncomfortable. 


Suddenly the till of the doorbell rang through the halls of Caroline's home. The faint jingle of a tune that used to be popular jangled its way to the slumbering Caroline's ears. 


"Hm?" She hummed, rubbing her eyes.


"Oh shit! Postman!" Caroline's shouts, jumping from her bed and stumbling down the stairs. Gripping the handle she swung the door open, giving the postman quite the view. Through the night her shirt had gotten caught on one of her breasts, revealing its smooth and perky visage to the world. Her shorts had also partly come away, showing a little more of her pubis than she might have liked. Though all of this mattered little as she hurriedly signed for the package, ripped it from the postie's hands and slammed the door shut. 


"Yes! They came early!" She gasps, rushing into her untidy kitchen to open it. Scouring through scattered pots, pans and cutlery, Caroline searched for any form of knife. After a few moments of searching she gave up and tore into it like a wild beast. As the box opened, her eyes shimmer at the contents. Each and every object within the box was exactly as it should have been. Crafted to exact perfection. Her mind raced from one idea to another. Her heart began to beat faster and faster as every dastardly plan leapt into view. She slowly slid a hand down her body, tracing the contours of her abdomen. Slithering through the waistband, sliding past her smooth vulva, a finger slid over her pussy. 


Sliding it back out she inspects the fluid coating her fingers. She places it within her mouth and sucks it off. "Time to properly teach the toy its place" she says to herself, a wry smile creeping across her face. 


Jack took this moment of peace to inspect his surroundings. Caroline's room was adorned with varying exercise equipment. Skis on one wall. A skateboard and bike on the other. He'd known that she was big on being healthy and exercising, but this much seemed excessive. But his inspection was cut short as the toll of Caroline's voice echoed from down the stairs.


"Toyyy" she sang musically. A hint of threat hung on her tone. "Time to playyy.


Suddenly, she appeared in the doorway to her bedroom. One hand lay behind her back and the other, slowly began to push the waistband of her shorts down. 


"I know I said that I'd release you. But the truth is, you're too good to release." She says, letting her shorts fall to the floor. Stepping free of her shorts she slowly approaches Jack who seemed to be trembling at this new development. 


"Aaand, with the fact that you've become so much like a toy. I don't think you'd survive outside. So, you can become an accoutrement to my bedside drawer. As long as you're not in use". She lowers herself to be face to face with Jack, giving him a wink. 


Jack screams out, trying to argue with Caroline. But through the tight string, naught but muffled noises escaped. Once again, he tried to escape his bonds, but the ropes burned and gripped him tighter. 


A devious chuckle escapes Caroline as she glares at her toy. "Well since toys can't talk back, I'm just going to get you ready for today, since I'm going to the gym today" she mentions. 


She stands back up and falls to sit on her bed. Opening her hand she reveals a silicone object. One resembling a butt plug but with some modifications that had been made. Gripping the top and bottom, the plug pops open, revealing a hollow centre just big enough for a certain prisoner. The corners of her mouth rise into a grin as machinations form in her mind. Tossing the object on the bed, she turns to Jack and pulls the toy free from her bedside table. 


Feeling his organs shift and the world spin, Jack now gripped to the string he'd once hated for some sense of control. Eventually the world stopped spinning in favour of facing Carolines face. A contorted grin adorned it as she struggled undoing the small string tying Jack down. After moments of fiddling and Jack writhing, the ropes came free and Jack fell through the air. Landing on the sofa covers, Jack rushed to his feet and tried to make some attempt at an escape. 


"Oh no, toys don't run" Caroline giggles and she grips Jack and lifts him up. Without another word she picks up one half of the plug and places Jack inside it. Holding him down with her thumb she picks up the other half and slips it on top, locking him inside. 


Jack's head sat outside the tip of the toy. His body confined within the large plastic walls. He tried to free his arms and kick out, but the plastic and magnets at this size were too strong for him. With only one option left he resorted to shouting, however much his body decided to betray him. The past events of being used were poisoning his mind, he had to admit. He'd even begun to have dreams of being used. His vain screams were an attempt to convince himself, as much as they were for Caroline.


"Caroline! Stop this! I…I'm not a toy!" Jack screams, hoping she'd listen for once. 


Caroline turns her head suddenly "Hm?". Turning back to her toy she shrugs and adds with a conniving grin "Thought I'd heard something, but there's nothing here but me and my new toy".


Her tongue protrudes her lips as she eyes up her new plug, Jack's head writhing in his frail attempts to escape. The sight before her sent chills of joy down her spine as her pussy moistened at what she was about to do.


"Best lube this up, wouldn't feel great dry" she says, slowly moving the plug closer to her lips. As the toy drew closer, she parts her lips, extends her tongue and licks the toy once from bottom to top. Every part of her long tongue scraped along the toy, coating it in a thick saliva, shimmering in the light penetrating her window.


Jack tried to scream for help, but they all echoed into thin air as Caroline seemed to only see him as a toy now. Maybe that's all he was, he thought to himself. That is until the view of her lips parting and her tongue extending filled his view. Strings of saliva extended from one lip to the other, broken by her tongue as it raced towards him. 


The rough bumps of her tastebuds wiped over his face slowly as the broad edge of her tongue coated his head. He tried to avoid the copious saliva that forced its way upon him. Unfortunately, the strength of a giant tongue was too much and he wound up swallowing large amounts at a time. It had been a while since he'd kissed with tongue, but this was a new experience to say the least. It stirred feelings within him. Maybe he should stay a toy, after all, this wasn't that bad.


Caroline ripped the plug say from her tongue, inspecting the thick coating of saliva closely. "Mmmm, this toy tastes so goto for some reason. Just one more taste" she giggles, pushing the plug fully into her mouth. Her tongue explored every curve and crevice, savouring the sweet flavour her captor provided. As her tongue danced around, so too did her fingers. They waltzed quickly down her chest and abdomen to her glistening pussy. With a sudden movement, two of her slender fingers penetrated her fleshy lips. The warm and wet inside was a testament of her enjoyment at this situation and how much she was going to enjoy her new plug. 


As the sight of her face came once again into view Jack sighed. Not a sigh of relief, but one of disappointment. If his hands were free he'd slap himself free of his state of mind. Unfortunately his mind was left undefended against the corruption and he felt it change every minute he spent as a toy. 


His excitement grew as Caroline spoke. Involuntarily he let out "Yes, taste me!" Before suddenly shaking his head. It was too late however. Caroline's engine had already started and she was not one to stop. He was thrust into the deep cavern of a mouth once again as the giant tongue battered his head and plug. Thick ropes of saliva seeped through the cracks in the plug coating his body in the warm fluid.


It felt… nice. The warm fluids, the tongue slowly wiping over his face. It all added to a rather enjoyable situation. Suddenly a moan shook the air inside her mouth as gravity shifted and turned. This sudden noise brought Jack back from his trance. He tried to shout once again to his captor. "Caroline! Let me go!". 


Though her moans and the pleasure her fingers sent through her body, Caroline has forgotten about her plug. That is until he rather rudely shouted at her. Pulling the plug from her mouth she glared sullenly at the tiny head poking from the tip. 


"Bad move toy. You ruined it. Time for you to fix it by doing your job" she scorns. Quickly she rushes the toy downwards. Past her legs that stretched like mountains. Hovering above her hard, smooth abdomen. Till it stopped staring directly at her puckering star and sopping pussy. 


"Hope your outburst was worth it" Caroline bellowed before rubbing the tip of the toy against her pussy for a moment. As her fluids coated the toy she slid it down and forced it into her asshole in a smooth motion. This sent a wave of pleasure through her as she returned her hands back to their assault upon her clit and pussy. Tenderly teasing forth an orgasm to start her day.


Everything was a rush. From the vacuum of air rushing past him as he was evicted from Caroline's mouth. To the flight along her body. Once upon a time he'd relish being this close to a pussy. But now. Part of him didn't enjoy it as much. Not that this mattered as his face was suddenly forced against the hot fleshy pussy. 


Fluids forced into his mouth. The acidic yet sweet taste was forced down his gullet, second after second. To him, even the smell was beginning to grow on him. His mind span as his face was slickly rubbed up and down Caroline's flesh. Every now and then the opening revealed itself as a warm prison, with a welcoming smell and comfy furnishings. But this situation was ripped from him as he slipped further down and was forced into a much less comfortable prison. Worse still, this one was becoming a familiar sight. 


The hot walls surrounded him as the air seemed to rush, sucking the plug in deeper. Heat permeated the walls, reaching deep into his silicone prison. Occasional movements from the other side of the wall caused the heat to grow as well as the thumping from around him. Her heart beat faster and faster with every thrust from her fingers. 


A rhythmic movement began to happen as the plug moved deeper before rushing back. Through the overwhelming pleasure, she was pulling the plug in and pushing it out, savouring every movement. Loud moans also reverberated around him, assaulting his senses. Jack just hoped this would be over soon, he'd rather be a dildo than this. 


Fingers pounding deep into her. Her clit, red and swollen from the constant barrage of movement. Fluids pouring down her legs, coating her ass and her bedsheets. Caroline was lost in pleasure enjoying her plug and its passenger. Wave after wave assaulted her spine, forcing her to convulse and rise. Slowly the battery built up within her. Every ridge of her pussy, shaking at her fingers touch. Her clit reaching for her finger each time it departed, only for it to come back moments later. Fluids began to spurt out, overflowing from their receptacle. 


Suddenly, the battery overflowed as energy rushed through her core. Muscles tightened as liquid spurted forth from her pussy, coating her sheets in the slick, aromatic fluid. She collapsed tired on the bed, her legs coated in her juices. "Oh wow" she expells through heavy breaths.


After a few moments she stands up and grabs a sweat towel nearby, dabbing her legs. "Blimey, been a while since I've done that". 


Bending slightly she rubs the top of her plug, checking that her passenger was secure. "Good toy. Time to go to the Gym!" She claps her hands and rushes to dress herself in some more of her usual bland sports underwear; some short shorts and a very loose and somewhat oversized shirt. As quickly as she'd dressed, she rushed out of the door jogging down the road toward the gym. 


Jack meanwhile. Deep within the bowels of the beast, rested. Having an unusually comfortable place to rest for once. The constant bouncing and movement shook his world, filling his nostrils with a foul assault of smells. His face was still covered in her juices, small parts dripping into his open mouth each time he tried to speak. 


His mind was a wash of muddled thoughts. Two sides battled for supremacy. Unfortunately, the side of his brain that wanted to stay a toy was winning. 


"Yes… be a toy… that's all you are" whispers crawl across his feeble mind. Small at first. But the longer he spent staring into the dark abyss of Caroline's ass the louder the voices grew. More steadily they corrupted his mind, turning it from his usual meek self into a machine built to serve and pleasure his owner. Only time would tell if his battle was fought well or whether he lost in vain. 


The day of bumps and shakes from Caroline made it difficult for Jack to fight his battle. The smell of sweat and something more pungent began to build as Caroline furthered her workout. Running on the treadmill, cycling, squats, her workout continued for hours. With every movement, her toy jiggled and wiggled in place, sending shocks through her body, spurning her on. 


"Feels good in there. Might have to keep him a while. Shame there's more toys in that box to play with" Caroline says to herself enjoying the thoughts that stewed in her mind.


Across town, in a fair sized home, Emma stewed. Her blinds were closed, clothes strewn across the floor. She lay in bed, curled up with a hand fixed between her legs.


"I… need him" she mutters to herself, her voice waning through each bolt of pleasure. Her fingers plunged deep into her pussy, slowly sliding through the moist cavern before receding. Her dainty, well groomed fingers were now shrivelled and slick with her juices. Rubbing over every groove within her, teasing the most pleasure from every inch of her being. 


"Yesss… find him… bring him home… he's our toy.." the voice grips her mind. The innocence of her brain fell victim to the demon who wanted her to become who she should be. A deviant.


"Oh god… Please come home Jack… wriggle within me…" she moans. Her fingers wave inside her, simulating the feeling Jack once gave her. But it wasn't enough. She needed him back.