- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Lots happening in this Chapter, Caroline comes back and causes some trouble for Jack. Play involving: mouth, vagina, toys, ass. Including a shower scene you might enjoy. 

Everyone within Emma's household awoke slowly. It seemed even the weather wasn't feeling at it's best today. No sunlight could be seen, no bird chirping and not a gentle breeze at all. All this was instead replaced by a plateau of grey covering the sky, marble sized raindrops and the deafening sound of harsh wind battering the windows.


Emma's alarm clock radio was playing a soft slow melancholy tune, it did not help her mood of not wanting to wake up. The events of the previous night had only replayed in her mind as she slept, bringing forth feelings of enjoyment, fear and guilt. She reached a hand between her legs as she thought about them and with a wet 'shlick' brought them up to her face to see them glistening in fluid. She sighed to herself and let her arm flump down, she wouldn't let herself turn into Caroline in that regard. She would never enjoy using people with no regard for their safety or health.


Jack awoke around the same time, though only to the sounds of the window above the dollhouse being sieged by the weather. His eyes stayed heavy, trying to persuade the rest of his body to not wake up. The feeling of dread fell over him as he slowly awoke, he really didn't want to do anything today. Last night was still playing in his head, bringing shivers throughout his body, being inside someone is not an experience he wanted to have again. He slumped out of bed and slowly wandered down to the living room, where he slumped straight onto his sofa. The biggest downside to his newfound size was the lack of freedom, if he wanted anything, someone else would have to get it for him. He wished he didn't have to rely on Emma to get anything, especially at a time like this.


The household stayed quiet for about an hour after they both woke up, neither wanted to disturb the other and deal with the awkwardness. However, Emma found her belly to be making a rather low rumble. Her stomach couldn't find a better time to voice it's opinion. Her legs swung out of the bed signaling that she'd given up on arguing with her stomach, and it was time to eat something. As quietly as she could, Emma slipped on her fluffy bunny slippers and made her way down the stairs. One by one her feet tiptoed down the stairs trying to make as little noise as possible.


A small creak echoed its way through the empty household to Jack in his tiny home. He knew that meant Emma had come down for something, but decided he'd ignore it. A confrontation like that wasn't something he wanted this early in the morning, not that he had any idea what the time was. His head flumped into the pillow of the tiny sofa, years of being introverted helped him escape many social situations he didn't want to be in. 


Emma hoped that the creak wasn't loud enough to disturb Jack but she knew it was. Her legs stretched out as she attempted to take as few steps as possible to get to the kitchen. Like a bee buzzing around a flower, her eyes darted around the room to avoid looking at the dollhouse. However, she couldn't help herself, as she looked at it she saw that all the blinds had been drawn, so she was unable to see inside at all. As her belly growled at her again, she took that as a sign to get a move on. 


Odd creaks and growls filled the tiny home and Jack's ears. As much as he wanted to avoid it, he was interested to see what Emma could be doing to make so much noise. He rolled off the sofa and walked towards the window, drew the curtain back slightly to see through, and couldn't help but laugh to himself. The sight before him was a woman 50 times the size of him, wearing a silky nightie and short short set, and pair bunny slippers, taking enormous steps like a thief from a cartoon across the room. Crippled by laughter his legs gave out and he found himself on the floor giggling uncontrollably.


This had not gone unnoticed by Emma who now decided to walk normally, annoyed at Jack for laughing at her. When she reached the kitchen, she began to cook the remaining bacon, toasted some bread, sloshed a bit of brown sauce between them and had herself a bacon sandwich. As quickly as she started, she finished up, placed her sandwich on a plate, and proudly sat on the sofa. If Jack wasn't going to talk to her then she figured she'd ignore him too, with a click of a button the TV flashed on and lit the room in a dim glow. The volume grew loud enough for her to not hear Jack even if he shouted and Emma sunk into her favorite animal tv show and her sandwich.


The loud sounds of animal mating and roars screamed through Jack's head as Emma blasted the room with noise. With both hands he gripped the pillow, white knuckled around his head to try and block out the noise. This hardly worked though, the sounds just became muffled and wound up sounding worse. The amalgm of sounds blasted through the thin fabric and attacked his eardrums. Storming off, he rose from the sofa and went to the kitchen at the back of the home to try and escape the noise.


This torture for Jack and enjoyment for Emma lasted a few hours, before a quiet knock at the door interrupted the pair. A sudden, stifling silence fell upon the household as Emma paused her show, once the silence fell, she got up and went to the door. Shortly after Emma slowly opened the door and peeked around, before opening it fully in a rush "Oh Caroline, what are you doing here!". 


"I...came to apologise for yesterday" Caroline bows to Emma, to show she meant it. It wasn't worth losing a friend over this. "What's up you seem down?" As a big sister type she never wanted Emma to be hurt.


"Oh well, come inside and go to the kitchen, we can talk easier there" Emma stepped aside for Caroline to let herself in. 


Caroline walked through slowly and gave a menacing look towards Jack's home as she passed. Though small she managed to spot Jack peeking through the blinds, before he quickly shut them. A smile creeped across her face as she continued to walk to the kitchen.


With a solid thud, the front door had closed, it was clear she both did and didn't want to see Caroline. She needed to talk to someone, but after what Caroline did, she probably wasn't the best person to talk to. She wandered to the kitchen, avoiding looking at the dollhouse as much as she could. Once she set foot in the kitchen she gave Caroline, who had helped herself to a glass of water, a solemn smile.


"So tell me, what's wrong? You seemed happy yesterday. Aside from when you kicked me out" Caroline took a large gulp from her glass, giving Emma a smile to set her at ease.


"Well...I...did some stuff...with Jack" Emma's face turns a bright shade of red, and droops with guilt. "I meant for it to be nice and relaxed for him, but I turned into a monster and used him!" At this point Emma started to bawl and collapsed at the counter in front of Caroline.


Caroline rubs her back to console her, "oh you poor thing, seems your body wanted more than your mind would allow". 


"Yeah, I guess so". Emma sniffled a little bit, picking her head up. "It's so awkward between us now, we haven't spoken". Her head fell back onto the counter.


Caroline kept rubbing Emma's back slowly. She had a nefarious thought when she heard they weren't talking. A wry smile crawled across her face, as somewhat evil plans took hold of her mind. Perhaps she could sneak Jack out this time, and gain a tiny slave. "I'm going to pop to the loo quick and when I get back, how about we have some tea and relax?" She smiled at Emma.


"Yeah..sounds nice, I'll put the kettle on". Emma perked up after hearing this, some girl time would be nice.


"Great! I'll be back in a little bit!" Caroline walked around the corner out of the kitchen and straight over to the dollhouse. Fortunately for her the dollhouse was well out of Emma's sight. The tiny Jack at the window couldn't run fast enough as Caroline's hand rammed through and grabbed him tightly. She brought him to her face and whispered "you're coming with me toy".


Caroline then walked to the toilet upstairs, shut the door and locked it. With Jack still in her hand she pulled down her loose trousers and panties, then sat on the toilet seat. She spread her legs and moved Jack in her hand so his head and shoulders were poking out of her hand. "I'm going to need to hide you for now, until I get home. Be good in here otherwise you'll be punished". Before Jack could utter a word he was rammed into her pussy.


The warm, wet feeling once again surrounded him, the walls clamped down around him like a vice as he caused a whole range of new feelings for Caroline. He tried to wriggle out since he wasn't all the way in but Caroline responded by pushing on his legs with her fingers to force him all the way inside. As Jack was forced deeper, her fluids were pushed straight into his face, filling his mouth and lungs, the taste never was bad, but the smell was overwhelming. The only hope Jack had was to wiggle to freedom towards the tiny light below his feet. Unfortunately, this light was slowly removed as Caroline pulled up her panties and closed her legs, causing her fleshy walls to clamp Jack in place like a bear trap, but In this situation like a literal man trap..


A hard shudder ran through Caroline's body at the feeling of Jack wiggling inside her, she slowly pulled up her panties and patted her pussy through them. "Best not do anything to alert Emma, otherwise you'll be punished later". Not that Jack could hear that, but that's exactly what she wanted, if he wiggled without her permission, she'd enjoy punishing him later. Slowly she pulled up her trousers and stood up, every movement squishing and rubbing Jack against the inside of her pussy. She could feel herself getting flush and leaking a little through her panties. This was going to be difficult.


Jack, now trapped in a fleshy prison of fishy smells and weird tasting fluids, continued to try and escape. The loud thumping of her heartbeat was hard to adjust to, he heard her say something but it was muffled by the flesh and fluids surrounding him. It was clear she had stood up by how the walls rubbed against him and gripped him tighter, just by him being here it seemed that she was enjoying herself a bit too much, as the walls continued to produce the mucus-like fluids that overflowed from his prison.


Step by step, Caroline made her way back to the kitchen. She struggled to stay standing from the overwhelming feeling of her new 'Toy'. She had to finish up quickly with Emma to go home and play with him. As she reached the kitchen she picked up her tea and took a sip, "so, let's chat". 


A couple hours passed as Emma and Caroline chatted. Caroline fidgeted and wiggled as she could feel every escape attempt Jack made. Her response to these attempts was to cross her legs and stop any chance of escape. She struggled to contain her excitement at her new toy, mere feet away from Emma, who had no idea she'd stolen Jack.


Jack had no concept of time within his fleshy prison, the only sound that penetrated was Caroline's heartbeat that raced with excitement. Over time he attempted to wriggle free but as Caroline's excitement grew, so did the moistness of her vulva. This did nothing for his position, as he slid closer to freedom, Caroline would contract to pull him deeper again. All he was now, was a toy for her, these thoughts kept invading his mind as the ceaseless passing of time continued.


Suddenly, the walls pressed tightly around him as he felt gravity shift so he was upright. It was clear this meant Caroline had stood up, but this only made Jack grow fearful. If she was toying with him whilst right in front of Emma, who knows what she would do once they were alone. The walls then swished past and pressed him as the muffled rhythmic thuds of footsteps reverberated all around him.


"Well I'll see you soon, and don't worry about Jack, I'm sure he'll feel better about it all soon". Caroline gave Emma a tight hug, all the while, her head filling with menacing ideas for her prisoner. 


"I hope so, I'll leave him for today and see how he is later, I'll see you soon though, stay safe". With a short wave and solid thump Emma sent Caroline on her way. Rather than worry all day, she'd spend it cleaning and tidying the house, to keep busy. It definitely made her feel better having spoken to Caroline, as much as she was annoyed at her.


It was a long journey home for Caroline, not due to delayed trains or just missing the bus, but due to her 'passenger'. Against her instructions not to, he wiggled, causing her legs to spasm as he brushed against her g-spot. Although this was obviously coincidental, due to the on-again, off-again nature of his rubbing it. Her mind raced with ideas for punishments for the new toy. Work as her butt plug for a day, no, too tame. Tie him to a loofah and use him to clean herself, that could work. This pattern continued until, with a fumble of her keys, she was home. Time to get into some trouble.


The keys flew through the air to their bowl atop the console. Coat hung on it's hook beside the door. Her boots flung into a corner as she rushed to her bedroom. On the way she pulled off her shirt, and her trousers. As she closed the bedroom door, she stood, panting in her bra and panties. Neither were anything special, just one of her many sports bras and some matching panties. She sat on the bed, pulled off her bra and peeled off her panties, a small string of fluids from between her legs clung as the fabric was peeled away. With one swift movement she dug two fingers into herself and pulled her toy free.


Jack's world suddenly changed as the slow rhythm of footsteps turned to a rush of stomps and a loud heartbeat. Caroline was definitely excited, whatever she was doing. Quickly something pinched one of his legs as he was rushed out from his prison. The bright light burned his eyes as he slowly opened them to see Caroline's face a few inches in front of him. He slowly realised that he was upside down being dangled by his leg, and Caroline had that same hunger in her eyes that he feared from before.


Covered in her juices, Caroline thought Jack looked incredibly tasty. Her tongue stretched out and guided Jack into her mouth, his tiny struggles to escape only enhancing her feelings. Her lips closed around him as she held his leg to stop him falling deeper. Like when eating a mint, her tongue battered him from side to side, savouring every ounce of his flavour. Whilst sucking on him she pulled him from her mouth with a solid 'pop'. At the same time, she released her fingers to let Jack tumble through the air, slamming down onto the covers, what felt like miles below where he was.


The rush of air against his sodden skin, froze him to his core, Caroline was anything but kind. But why would she be, to anything she considered to be nothing more than a toy? As he was plunged from one fleshy prison into another, the worry only grew, after how close he got to her gullet before. Thankfully he was pulled from this prison and flung through the air, down miles to the soft rolling hills of cotton. He stared up at the naked giant before him and started to panic. If she chose to spit him out rather than swallow him, just what did she have planned. More worryingly to Jack, why did it excite him a bit, he felt the more he was used like a toy, the more he was used like the toy, the more he felt like one. But he wasn't stuck with these thoughts for long before the giant made her next move. 


Caroline couldn't help herself, staring down at her new toy was far too exhilarating. Her heart was thumping so hard that it resonated in her head. She reached down and gripped Jack tightly in her fist. Before she gave him his punishment, she thought she might have a bit of fun. Gripping Jack in one hand, she rummaged through her drawer with the other, it had to be in there somewhere. After a short time she pulled out a large wand vibrator, her tiny captor stared at the wand in fear, but she decided to reassure him, "don't worry, I'm not going to attach you to it or anything. Not yet at least". Before menacingly giggling to herself.


With another swift movement Jack was whisked through the air, though unfortunately not to safety. He was one again, face to face with Caroline's vulva, now flush from the excitement and glistening with fluids. This sight didn't last long before he was rushed full speed towards it and plunged deep into it's now burning moist cave. He heard Caroline's muffled voice, "now the quicker you help be cum, the quicker you'll get out of there, Toy". There was a large amount of emphasis on the word toy, but that's all he was now, her toy. He thought to himself "as much as I don't like this I better do it, dread to think what she'll do if I don't". He started rubbing in any area that gave a reaction from the steel trap walls that surrounded him. 


Caroline writhed for a short time as she lay on the bed, enjoying the feelings from her new toy. He clearly didn't know what he was doing down there as he kept missing her g-spot and was aimlessly rubbing her walls. While it did feel good, it wasn't good enough. The thought of how she was dominating him did more for her than his movements. She thought he could use a little help, slowly she lowered her wand to her clit. For a second she wondered how it would feel to Jack, but she only really cared about getting off right now. With a solid click, her clit was assaulted by a barrage of vibrations sending wave after wave of electricity through her body, a loud moan escaped her throat as she pressed it harder against herself.


As Jack rubbed the walls, he thought he was doing a good job. Though he was clearly mistaken as his whole surroundings started buzzing, not a low buzz either, this resonated in his head and made his whole body rumble around in the fluid filled cave. The walls clamped down, then released in a steady rhythm as it was clear, Caroline was slowly reaching a point of orgasm. The fishy smell continued to intrude upon every orifice on Jack's body, the heat from within grew, almost cooking him inside her. The rhythm of clamping and releasing grew faster and faster and a loud moaning penetrated the flesh walls, before the walls clamped down and almost crushed him inside, if not for his invulnerability he might have died. 


Sinking deeper and deeper into pleasure, Caroline continued the siege on her clit. The feeling of her tiny toy inside her rumbling around sending a torrent of pleasure throughout her body. It wasn't long before this torrent became a tsunami and she was overcome with a thunderous storm of an orgasm. Her hips bucked up, legs stiffened, the air forced from her lungs as she had the most powerful orgasm she'd ever had. As her body crumbled back down to the bed, she lay for a moment to catch her breath. After that it was definitely time to start her new toy's punishment.


Jack struggled to move after Caroline's orgasm. After feeling Emma's the previous night, this was on a different level. The pressure was bad but the smell was worse. His energy now expended, he could do nothing to fight against Caroline. Though bizarrely, he didn't have to, he wasn't pulled out but instead, left to his prison. It wasn't the most pleasant place but it was safer than being used. Even though he wasn't being used the walls slowly squished around him as Caroline seemed to stand and start walking.


Swinging around and rushing to stand, Caroline decided to start Jack's first punishment. She made her way to the shower, turned it on and held her hand under until it reached a temperature she liked. Once it did, she grabbed her loofah and hung it on a nearby towel rack. Her hand slid down her front slowly until it reached her vagina, two fingers parted the moist flesh and pulled Jack from his cave. Without delay she tied him to the loofah, wrapping his arms between the loops. She raised it to her face and with a menacing grin, "time for your first punishment. This is for not being good enough, toy. You must learn how to please me as your goddess from now on, or this will be a regular occurance".


Ripped from his perch within Caroline's vagina, Jack was rushed into the light again, before being tossed into a loofah. He tried to struggle as he was tied down and made unable to move, the grin on Caroline's face only grew as his struggles died from being tied down. As he was brought to her face, and she told him what he was, he shouted. "I'm not your toy! I'm a human being! Let me go, you monster!".


"Oh you'll hurt my feelings toy, I'm your goddess now. You'll only live for me". Caroline cared not for his response as she lowered her loofah and stepped into the shower, gripping it in one hand. With no regard for Jack she lathered the loofah in soap and slowly started to rub down her body, making sure that the side she pressed to her bare skin was the side Jack was on. She felt the tiny struggles as he was clearly trying to escape, this only pushed her to do more. With one hand on a single butt cheek, she spread it open and wedged the loofah between them, pressing Jack against her bare asshole. Extra care was required here, she thought, making sure to scrub jack up and down that area for a short while. After this she scrubbed her vagina, then her legs and finally her armpits before rinsing it off and hanging it on the shower handle. 


She left him to hang there as she washed her hair and ran some conditioner through it. As she stepped out of the shower and rubbed herself down with a towel, Caroline looked over to check on her toy, to see how he fared. His face looked distraught, maybe the realisation of his situation must be hitting him. But she wasn't done, there was still more punishment to be dished out tonight. Slowly she went off and rummaged through her underwear drawer for a g-string and some pyjamas. Once she found them she headed back to the bathroom and untied Jack from his bindings, his limp body flopped into her hand as he didn't have the energy to struggle any more. With her thumb and forefinger she gripped him from either side of his head and brought him to her face. "Time for your next punishment toy, you'd best liven up". Giving him a little shake before bringing him around to her back and lowering him to her ass. 


As she made him stare face to face with her ass she lowered her other hand to pull a cheek apart so he could see her asshole. "Look, it's your new home for a little while toy". Without giving him time to retort, she forced him head first into her asshole. This sent a new wave of sensations through her body, as his body was slowly swallowed by her asshole, matching his shape as he went in. She stopped pushing once his arms were in and let her cheeks clap shut around him, sealing him in place. One by one she stepped a leg into each of the holes on her g-string then slowly pulled it up, making sure that it went between Jack's legs to seal him in completely. With a slap and wiggle of her butt to make sure she could still feel him, she set about making her dinner and relaxing for a short while before ending the day.


All Jack could feel for his time in this new prison was a new crushing sensation. This time it clamped down his arms so escaping was impossible, and something was stuck between his legs making him rather uncomfortable. Of course even without that, this would hardly be a comfortable place to be. He tried to wiggle to move even a tiny bit but it was impossible, every movement made the tight ring at his waist clutch him tighter. Shouting at Caroline was definitely out of the picture for now, the smell was horrendous in here, and he feared about what might enter his mouth if he did. Every movement felt vastly different in here from her vagina, suddenly he felt her cheeks squeeze his legs straight and a large pressure pushing him deeper into his prison, only his feet stuck out, keeping him in place.


Every movement her new butt plug made sent shivers down Caroline's spine as she wiggled and shuddered with each step she took. Every now and then, she'd tighten her ass around him to both torture him and pleasure herself. As she sat at the table to eat dinner she felt a sudden rush of pleasure as her new butt plug was forced deeper. A wry smile crept across her face, this truly was a good punishment for her new toy. She made sure to wiggle from side to side on the chair to wiggle Jack inside her, savouring the feeling of every inch of him rub against the walls inside her ass. 


After being forced deeper, Jack felt Caroline start to rock slowly side to side, pressing him from one side to the other, rubbing every inch of him against the smelly walls of flesh. He heard a muffled laugh, and he doubted that she was laughing at something on her phone. Abusing him like this must have been rather enjoyable for her, but this just made Jack fall ever deeper into despair.


Caroline ate rather quickly tonight, she was filled with excitement for her last bit of fun with her toy tonight. With a metallic clatter, her knife and fork hit the plate before being swung through the air to the sink. Washing up could wait tonight, there was something far more important to do before bed. As quickly as she finished her meal, Caroline ran to her bedroom and closed the door. 


With no regard to her tiny prisoner she jumped onto the bed, deliberately on her ass to rustle Jack in his prison, giving her a small wave of pleasure. With her legs in the air she whisked her g-string off then rolled over to look through her drawer of non-living toys. She pulled out a 7inch vibrating dildo, and with the click of a button it buzzed to life in front of her face. As a wry smile danced across her face she lowered and pointed the dildo directly at her vulva. "I hope he's ready for this". In reality she didn't care, and slowly teased her entrance with the vibrator, pressing it into her clit as it passed. 


With one, swift movement she rammed the dildo into herself until it was buried within her. She held it in place as the harsh vibrations rattled Jack within his prison and the tiny rubber fingers danced over her clit. This sent a huge wave of electricity through her muscles, her legs shook from the sudden pleasure and collapsed from their arched position. 


As the walls of his prison changed shape at the clear signs of Caroline rushing around, the sudden thud pushing Jack ever deeper. Then silence for a few seconds, Jack hoped this meant he could rest at last, but then a loud buzzing grew louder and louder. Before the wall in front of his face pressed against him and a large buzzing shook the walls around him as the flesh walls squeezed him in place. Muffled moans reverberated in the vibrating walls around him, he tried anything to escape this torture. He wiggled, pushed against the walls, even grabbed them to try and pull himself out. Unfortunately, this did nothing except please Caroline more.


She felt his struggles and attempts to escape, "oh don't stop that toy!". She hoped this would pierce her moans and the loud vibrations of her dildo. In and out in rhythmic motions, nothing too fast but enough to use Jack to pleasure herself more. She had deliberately rubbed it in the direction of her ass to squeeze him and rub him inside her ass. The combined feeling sent her over the edge in no time, with a moan, and a spasm, she let out a loud, harsh orgasm. This pushed Jack right to the entrance of her asshole but she placed her hand at the entrance to stop him from slipping out. "Ah, ah, ah, you're not allowed to come out yet. Your imprisonment ends tomorrow when I wake up". 


Jack hoped through the torrent of spasms and vibrations he'd finally be free of this prison, but as quickly as he was rushed to the exit, Caroline's hand stopped him. As she spoke the small ray of hope on his face melted away to reveal the final face of despair and realisation. He was never going to escape, she'd never let him leave her person. He started sobbing, he couldn't help it but as he did the smell of his surroundings flooded his body, he couldn't spend another minute in here, let alone another night. He hit the walls as much as he could in anger at this thought, it wouldn't do anything but it felt good to release some tension.


As she reeled from her orgasm, slowly the heavy breathing subsided, her muscles returned to normal functionality and her mind felt free and light. She didn't bother to check on Jack, as she could feel his tantrum giving her a small amount of enjoyment. This soon died down though, it seemed like he'd accepted his role now. That was as much caring about him she was going to afford and decided to put some short shorts and a large t-shirt on. With that she decided to end the day. Tomorrow would be a good day. She'd booked the day off earlier to fully enjoy using her new toy. It would surely be one for the books, she thoroughly looked forward to it.