[Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

This is an excerpt from Book 1 of my Dawn of the Giantess Series , called "Internet Shopping". An erotic thriller by Richard C. H. Davies.

Katie Reed, a twenty-year-old college student, has been wrongfully accused of sexual assault by another woman and has suffered fabricated legal action and claims. Now she is regularly subjected to bullying to the extent that it is ruining her entire life and the accusations laid upon her have alienated her family and everyone around her.  She desperately seeks a way to restore order and control to her life.  

As the situation intensifies her psychiatrist prescribes new medication that is presented as an anti-depressant, with unknown side effects. At the same time she meets a very strange man who promises to give her the ability to control people in a way that she could only dream of, without the need for drugs. He offers her the ability to shrink people, but there is always a price.

With the uncertain path ahead of her Katie needs to decide what kind of person she is going to be and how she intends on restoring her life or taking control of it... and others around her.   



This story excerpt contains shrunken man, shrunken woman, insertion, sexual play, public masturbation with tiny, shrunken man in bra
Rated: X
Categories: Giantess, Body Exploration, Entrapment, Insertion Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No
Word count: 3059 Read: 3257
Published: November 30 2021 Updated: November 30 2021

1. Assault by Richard C H Davies [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstar (3059 words)