- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Read to find out the fate Sam had at last under her mistress foot.

DAY 7

This morning Sam had hope, that Riya would throw him away and another pair of socks would have to serve her, but she took out her flats and him and again placed her heel right above his tongue which was now a big hole and her toes over his eves and stuffed her foot back into her flats and stood up for her job. Sam could not believe what was happening, he was not ready to accept that one more day a goddess will be walking over his face smashing him down between her feet and the rough insole of flats, but that was the truth, it was one more day he had to serve her and to provide all the comfort he could, until death.

On one hand Sam was giving all he had to absorb her sweat, the dirt to provide comfort to her heavy and huge body but on the other hand Riya was getting angry as her socks were not able to absorb her sweat effectively, her socks were not able to provide the comfort she wanted, not able to intake the dirt her walking produced and in a small time she realized that her sweat mixing with the layer of dirt on her flat insole was causing her discomfort that thick paste was disgusting, she just took her foot out her flats and placed the ball of her foot and started to twist her foot and soon the paste was wiped to the socks and again she placed her foot back. For Sam it was the worst thing he could imagine, it was the most disgusting thing he could imagine, it was a nightmare for him that thing tasted like it had been rotting there from a year, its taste was awful. He was also ripped under the ball of foot now because of the Riya rubbing him violently on the hard disgusting insole and Riya could feel the hole getting bigger and bigger.

While returning home, Sam could hear Riya talking, he was sure she was buying another pair of socks just like him. He was clear that his end was near now as he also could feel the discomfort Riya was facing when she was walking. On reaching home she took off her shoe but not her socks by the face of Riya Sam knew she was very angry with the whole experience. She just stood up and once more Sam could feel the hardness of the tile, but this time she didn’t wear her slippers but opened her door and started to walk on the hard concrete, the pain was unbearable for Sam he was now losing his health rapidly, he was being rubbed on the concrete and his already weak threads were now completely giving up he didn’t know what Riya was doing but soon he was able to see where they were heading from under her feet, they were heading towards a trash can he could also see Riya’s foot imprints on the concrete due to her damp socks. Soon, they were just before the trash can. Sam thought Riya would peel him and throw him inside but she didn’t do that, she was not done with Sam yet and wanted the revenge of the discomfort Sam cased her that day, she lifted her foot and started rubbing it violently on the hard concrete and started saying, “It’s because of you I have sore feet today, it’s what you deserve.’ With that the socks ripped off in pieces and she was sure if she would have wringed it surely her sweat would fall drop wise, but she collected her both socks by her foot and for the last time lifted them up before dropping them inside the trash can after saying the last word to the thin piece of cloth,” Ewww!” and with that she went inside.

Sam on other hand was already depleted in health but with what Riya did to him the last time totally ripped him apart. While dying he was thinking how he had devoted all of his life in serving her mistress feet, drinking all her sweat, eating all the filth, how she stood on him each day leaving him in pain underneath his feet, how much comfort he tried to provide but that ended up like this how much pain her nails had given him how much heavy she was and how much beautiful her mistress her goddess and her owner was. While Riya gave the last stroke, he closed his eyes and died under the feet of Riya, who was getting pleasure in doing so and smiled while going inside and said, “Disgusting...". 

Chapter End Notes:

This was the end of the LIFE of Sam after suffering so much under the goddess feet. 

Hope you enjoyed!....