- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sam had no idea the thunderstorm last night is going to make his life more horrible.

DAY 4

Sam had not surrendered to Riya’s feet he had given up the hope to do anything and to just serve her feet. He knew by now he couldn’t stop the inevitable. This morning again Riya wore up at got ready by 8:00, she when was wearing her socks and shoes, she again noticed how much dirty her socks had got by the time. She said, “I can’t believe they are so dirty in just four days, and they smell also so much, she couldn’t believe the white socks are now so smelly and got black from the underside”. But she didn’t have any mercy on Sam and again wore them and stretched her feet all across his face, and quickly and tightly tied her shoe as the smell coming from them were unbearable.

Soon she started for her job, today she had to do her job in a town which was 12 km away from her home, she boarded the already full bus and somehow got to her destination, when she was about to get down the bus and started to go near the crowded wet market. It was crowded there and she noticed, due to the heavy rains which happened last night, there were small pools of water all over the ground. She started distributing her pamphlets, and soon got lost in her job so much that by mistake she stepped into a shallow pool of water. She could feel her foot was wet and so her socks and the insole of her shoe. she said lightly, “At least now they are washed.”, but Sam knew how much problem he was facing, was already wet due to the sweat of Riya’s feet and now he had to also absorb the water that had entered the shoe. Though, it was not much water but still, it was enough to make the bottom dirtier and damper. Riya continued to walk and walk and Sam lived in the hell getting more buried in the sole, making him dirtier, making him damper and getting to know all the parts of the shoe and adjusting more and more to Riya’s feet, now he knew all the spots of Riya’s foot, he knew where the pressure was the maximum, where her foot was the sweatiest and where was the friction maximum. Her nails had already started to slowly rip off the treads near the toes, but still Sam tried to hold himself. The sweat which he drank almost 16 hours a day had made him to completely surrender under the mercy of Riya’s feet.

When Riya reached home that day, she knew how horrible her socks smelt and just threw them in the closet and closed the door and went to sleep. Sam never knew such a thing could ever happen to him and he was also regretting of his fate how he fell into the hands of someone so unhygienic and had such a job at least it would be much better if he would in the hand of an office lady. He didn’t sleep that night and kept weeping the whole night.

Chapter End Notes:

In the next chapter Sam will meet his fate which he had been avoiding.