- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Keep reading to find Sam's fate.

DAY 3

It was the third day, Sam was still serving her mistress foot, he kept her feet clean by making himself dirty, free from the wear and tear from shoes by getting rubbed himself and made her comfortable though he himself lived in a hell. The third day saw no change except the fact once again he was inside of the smelly and dirty flats. He even thought that the life of the shoes and flats were better than that of his as they got a day rest after serving but he didn't got any break from serving her goddess. Today Riya had to do her job of distribution in the Mumbai railway station as it had one of the greatest crowds all over the world every month 2-3 people died due the crowd but it also meant Riya could distribute more pamphlets making more money when she reached the station already it was so crowded that people were even standing between the tracks to catch their train you could imagine how Riya made through the crowd distributing her pamphlets to everyone and can also imagine how Sam was making though.

She forced herself through the crowd stepping on everyone and was being stepped by everyone, though there were some fans working, but they were of no use you know first half of them didn’t work properly, moreover it didn’t make any difference as thousands of people standing in just 1 platform and moreover the humidity which was close to 100 percent. Now you can’t even imagine what was going on with Sam he wished Riya wore her shoes though they were smellier than the flats that day but at least they provided some protection, but in those flats, you know every lady was stepping on him, so many of them stepped on him that he even lost his counting, but one thing was common in them they all felt very heavy. He himself was wondering how he was even able to get through all this even he was in great pain, not only did the ladies stepped on him but Riya’s feet were also now much more drenched due to her own sweat, he absorbed as much he could. Sam was just wondering when a lady stepped on him and he could say her shoes soles were wet he didn’t know how but was sure that it must have left an imprint on him He didn’t know what had become of him but when the Rush hour finished and Riya looked down, she just saw, that her white socks were completely black even from the top now, at last the job at station was done but it didn't mean any relaxation for Sam who had to serve and serve till the end of the day.

When Riya reached home, she just did the same with her socks and flats which she did every day. It would be 11 at night when Sam could hear thunderstorm outside and it was raining heavily, he just wept in silence till he dozed off.

Chapter End Notes:

I know its short but hope you find it intresting.