- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

It's the first day of the new life, how will be the experience no body knows but it's sure its going to be hard.

DAY1

Sam woke up when he could hear the owner shouting on her phone. He was frightened as he didn’t know what was going to happen to him. He was praying when the cupboard opened and her owner started dressing, from her hair it was evident she only took a quick shower and was now in hurry to get to her work, she wore a tight fit jeans and a tight top, she looked awesome. She soon left, as she left Sam thanked his luck for saving him at least for today, but as he was thanking the lady came back yelling,” These nasty socks are worth of nothing.”, and picked Sam. For the first time Sam looked his owner feet and they looked really huge he could hardly image how her feet could even enter his body, her feet were easily twice the size of the sock and what frightened Sam the most were her nails, though they were pretty and painted in red colour but she must not have trimmed them for at least 6 months because they were very big. He was thrown on floor and next to him he could see a pair of flats, from their look it was evident they must be worn at least for 6 months and the next thing Sam could notice was their smell, they really smelled horrible. He started crying again as he imagined his future.

Soon her owner lifted him up tore the tape and pulled Sam by his neck. She expanded the elastic of the sock and entered her foot in it. Sam screamed in pain, he was soon expanded at least 2.5 times his original size the nails went through his head and he shouted for help but nobody was there to help him, his cloth body stretched everywhere though nails to heels, he wanted to die at least it was better the pain he was suffering, but in response of his prayer the lady only wiggled her toes and said,” They are so tight but I have no choice” with that she banged her foot back to the ground. Sam was continually shouting and crying from the pain the lady’s nails were causing and the bang she did while placing her floor back on the ground. She soon also wore his left counterpart and then placed her foot in the left flat and was going to do the same when Sam saw why the flats smelled so much, when he looked inside, he saw, the insole was of white cloth but where her foot touched the insole those parts were completely black and had a layer of dust, dirt and sweat mixed all together. He just imagined how can someone be so unhygienic as he touched the insole, he could tell his life was going to be hell from the smell they produced, the dampness of the insole and the flat, the weight of her owner and the wear is she going to cause as her heel touched the heel part of insole, he could taste the insole as his tongue was stuck out, he was sure her insole was rotting and he had to taste that.

Soon the lady got ready and stood up, it was then Sam got to know she weighed more than 70 kgs, she caused the socks to compress beneath her feet, and he also got buried deep into the insole he couldn’t stop crying. When she took her first step Sam felt nauseated and wanted to vomit, the pressure was insane, her nails caused more pain and the smell was like a dead body was left to rot for more than 3 days. Soon, he heard someone outside say,” Riya I am here, take these pamphlets”, now Sam got to knew the lady’s name who had made his life hell. Riya replied,” This job sucks, to go all over the city and distribute these.” Sam could not believe his ears she was going to stand and walk the whole day in such a hot, humid and dusty summer. Now when Riya started her job, she felt how much warm that day was, she was happy that she had thrown her old socks off and was wearing a new pair as it would absorb the sweat better but the other reason was the old pair was ripped off from the toes were the nails were, from under her heels and also, they didn’t absorb much sweat she knew it was just the matter of one week her new socks would also be in the same condition and she would have to throw them too. Here Sam could now tell how much her feet sweaty was, the sweat caused his eyes to burn and when the filth from insole also started entering in him. It was hard to say what caused him the most pain her nails, her weight, het sweat, the size of her feet or the taste of the layer in the insole of the heat of the surroundings. Riya went from streets to streets, house to house, stepped on puddles, mud, dust, grass and everything one could find. The day went Sam absorbed and drank as much sweat he could but the feet continued to produce so Sam can absorb more. The day at lasted ended and Riya got home by 10 at night after finishing her target of distributing 9000 pamphlets. As she removed her flats, she closed her nose and shouted’” Oh they smell so much.” She lifted her sock to see the underside and said, “Disgusting, they got from white to black underside only in one days” and peeled them off wiggling her toes and started laughing Sam couldn’t imagine how much disgusting this girl was he thought at last he will now be removed but what was the use now he was by now one of the most disgusting things in the world, he couldn’t also believe his luck that he was chosen by a girl who distributes pamphlets. He couldn’t sleep that night he was thrown into a small closet that contained all types of footwear that Riya used to wear and the smell was horrible in them and Sam knew how.

Chapter End Notes:
Sam had a hard day. Will life get better for him? Let's see.