- Text Size +

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,
               Chapter 4
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I Want To Play With Those Buildings That Reach My Thighs... Perfect  Sized Toys!" Giantess Kim says while lifting her feet out of the rubble and stepping forward.

Stomping down Bagby Street, she looks down over the rooftops until her eyes land on a solid looking concrete thighscraper that should serve her nicely. There is an AMC multiplex is in the way, but not for long.

Pressing her toes down into the flat roof, her sandaled feet smash down through it as though it were wafers. The sole of her sandals crush down into the air conditioned theaters half full of with midday matinee viewers. Her spiked heel punches down through the lobby, destroying the concession stand as the roof crumbles down around her lovely foot and buries many of the surprised movie patrons.

Without hesitation Giantess Kim lifts each foot, kicking them forward through several more theaters as she continues to walk through the multiplex. Her toes burst through the outside wall, with rubble pouring down her skin and teasing her as it slides like sand between her toes. Her attention remains focused on her next toy, a sturdy gray building.

Approaching the building, she looks down at it standing before her legs at thigh level. She can see now that it is a parking garage. 19 storys tall, the concrete box full of cars rises next to the Alley Theatre, a low, lumpy concrete building on the same block.

"Let's See If There's Any People In Here To Play With... Or I Might Just Crush It And Move To The Next Building..." Giantess Kim says.

Squatting down on her heels, she peers into the shadows of the garage's upper floors and sees all kinds of sedans and SUVs belonging to the city's tourists.

Once her eyes adjust to the darkness inside, she can see there are few people on the 15th floor, dressed up and getting out of their car. Sticking her fingers into their floor, Giantess Kim's reaches inside, her fingers wriggling into the floor like some tentacled monster.

She can feel cars and trucks crunching against her fingers, and hears the screams of her prey. They must be running, as she can't feel them yet, which only drives her to push her hand deeper into the tall garage.

Giantess Kim is so large that her palm is a too big for the floor, and she ends up crushing the 16th and 14th floors as she reaches in after her tinies. She sends her hand and forearm smashing deep into the garage. Finally feeling them on her fingertips, she curls her fingers, making a fist around her captives and a mess out of the structure inside.

Ripping her hand out the side of the garage sends concrete tumbling 200 ft down over the street below, and Giantess Kim opens her palm to examine her prize. They look to be a family of four, millennials and boomers, with rather nice haircuts. Dropping them onto the roof of the garage, she stands up to her full height.

She is more than twice as tall as the building and towers over the panicked people on its roof. She is staring down at their tiny selves, but the peoples' attention is not on her face, but they are focused on her fingers that are now fiddling with her shorts.

"I Desire Pleasure..." Giantess Kim says slowly, pausing a moment before continuing "As Much As You Can Give Me... 'Cause That's All You Are Good For..."

Stepping forward over the garage, her huge left foot lands in the middle of Prairie Street, crushing an Amazon truck and a sportscar. Her right foot then smashes down through the roof of the theatre, sending her toes down inside while her heel rises from the roofline. The garage is now between Giantess Kim's thighs, and she begins scooting down her shorts with both hands.

The tiny family watches the immense woman squat down, rubbing her inner thighs onto the garage roof and her left knee bumping into the high-rise across the street. It is a black and white striped building as high as her hips, but her knee rips away a large portion of its facade.

The tiny family, trapped on the roof, runs away to the far edge while Giantess Kim lifts her eyes up past them. There is a glassy skyscraper across the street as tall as her breasts, and its windows are lined with people are watching from inside.

Briefly grinding down onto the garage, Giantess Kim lifts up and step forward again, feeling the crush of cars and the theatre beneath the soles of her sandals. Now poised just above the cowering family, with her shorts down just enough to show her lacy underwear, Giantess Kim sighs heavily with anticipation.

"Ahhhhh... You Are Getting Dropped Straight Down Into My Panties..." She tells them.

The dad of the family pulls out a gun and aims up at the impending giantess, but it is too little, too late. Her crotch comes down onto the roof while her fingers reach down and grab them all. Lifting the tiny family up to her panties, Giantess Kim holds open the lacy fabric and drops them down to her nether regions.

She can feel the gun firing, but it is only a tickle on her labia. Pushing these rebels into herself, Giantess Kim feels the gunfire continue inside her vagina, but it only tingles and proves how invincible she is.

"Uhmmm... Fight As Hard As You Can..." The horny giantess moans, biting her lip.

Her eyes lock forward onto the upper floors of the glass skyscraper standing across the street before her. Rising then stepping forward over the street and crushing more cars underfoot, Giantess Kim doesn't hesitate to reach out with both hands and grip the sides of the skyscraper.

Shoving her boobs into the upper floors and rubbing her crotch against it, the aroused giantess grinds her sexy body into the skyscraper. The erotic movements of her hips are causing her short shorts to catch on the floors as she pushes in, and slip down her thighs as she rises with each gyration.

"Pleasure Me... Any Way You Can... Don't Try To Run Or Panic... Or You Will Just Make Things Worse!" Giantess Kim tells her tinies.

People are obviously ignoring her warnings, and Giantess Kim can already hear hundreds of them panicking inside. Loosely holding the skyscraper with outstretched arms, she shoves herself farther into the building. The crush of glass and steel all over her bare legs, firm stomach, and supple breasts is only diminished where the fabric of her clothing remains in the way.

"Please... Please Meeeee..." moans the half-naked giantess as she grinds herself deep into the side of the skyscraper full of frightened people.

Squatting down, Giantess Kim drags her breasts down through floor after floor, ripping away a great gash in the upper side of the skyscraper. She goes down, sinking far enough that her head is below the roof and she can now see into the building. Staring into the floors ripped open by her giant boobs, she sees a chaotic scene of upended furniture, crumbling ceilings, and running people.

People, who still in their ruined offices, stare in awe back into her huge, beautiful face.

"I Want To Make Use Of You... Taste You... Suck On You... HeHe..." Giggles Giantess Kim.

Before they have a chance to process her words, Giantess Kim leans forwards and presses her lips into the crumbling floors. Kissing the wreckage, she can feel office furniture and support columns, as well as tiny people against her lips, but she wants more.

Closing her eyes and pushing her tongue into the ruins, she begin frenching the broken skyscraper.

"Ummmm... Unhmmm... Oohmmm..." She moans in her throat, tasting bodies on her tongue.

Pushing her tongue all the way out, she sweeps it through the floor, sticking half a dozen tinies to its huge wetness before sucking them all out of their building and into her hot, wet mouth.

Opening her eyes, Giantess Kim stands up while sucking on the captives in her mouth, working them over. Her tongue begins trying to strip off their clothing while she looks down her body at the skyscraper below.

Reaching into the vertical gashes made by her boobs, Giantess Kim scoops her fingers through four floors of wreckage. Pulling out a handful of furniture and tinies, she shoves them -- along with her entire hand -- down into her panties. Working them between her pussy lips, she uses her fingers to fuck them into herself as she continue sucking on those already in her mouth.

"Mmmhhh... Feels Like Bliss... Mmhh... Orgasmic... Mmmmhh... Amazing... Mmmmmh... Powerful! Mmmmhhh... So Many Words To Describe It..." Giantess Kim speaks between moans and sucks.

Though focused on her pleasures, she can hear the steady thrumming of circling news helicopters announcing the arrival of news teams that have come to share her rampage live on TV.

Pushing the tinies in her vagina against her G-Spot, Giantess Kim feels an explosion of pleasure as they pound against it in fury. The surprise causes her to gulp down the tinies in her mouth.

"Fuuuuuck! Ohhhhhhh! Moooore!" She moans loudly, demanding pleasure from the city.

Shoving her boobs back into the side of the building, Giantess Kim begin thrusting her hips hard against the skyscraper. She can feel it shudder against her sexy body. Squatting and sliding back down, she drags her breasts way down the side, farther than before. Thrusting upward against the building as she rises back up, she grinds many floors against her panties as she starts getting wild.

Rubble is streaming down her body, making a mess all over her top and shorts, while the few people inside her are making her vagina hungrier than ever.

TV cameras zoom in on Giantess Kim, the most powerful being in the world. News commentary focuses on how gorgeous she is, how she can have anything, do anything, and is out of control using an entire skyscraper for her pleasure.

The side of the skyscraper is becoming quite a mess, but she is too worked up to leave it alone. Squatting and wrapping her arms around the middle of the skyscraper, Giantess Kim uses her mighty muscles to crush her arms and breasts into the building while lifting with her legs.

TV viewers and citizens in the street are aghast as they watch the enormous woman rise. Great cracks form all around the skyscraper, showing her power as she tears it apart in passion.

The skyscraper is heavy, and Giantess Kim shoves her upper body into it, pushing the top half of the building over. It tips away and crashes down onto a lower building across the street, leaving a ragged mess that rises only to her mid-thighs.

Giggling and smiling down at it, she swings a bare leg up over the remaining building and mounts it. Her huge sandaled foot crashes down into the street, stopping the tinies fleeing out the front door as the shock knocks them down on their backs where they can only gaze up the towering curvaceous legs.

Humping down on the doomed building, Giantess Kim shoves her crotch down into it, thrusting deeper and deeper, but she can't feel anything getting through her unzipped shorts, and her pussy is so hungry...