- Text Size +

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,
               Chapter 14
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For everyone at ground level, it was constant chaos. The earth shuddered and shook with every step, every movement of the colossal goddess. Running through the streets, many were too distracted by the crowds to even check where she was, until she was directly overhead.

"GONNA FUCK THIS BUILDING DOWN 'TILL IT'S NOTHING!" booms the Goddess.

Everyone in downtown turned their attention to the sky, looking up at the monumental sexy female poised over one of the great skyscrapers. Up her thousand foot thighs spread wide and supporting her curvaceous torso. Up her toned stomach, past her mountainous breasts, and to her divine face. She was looking down at them, all of them, her beautiful face longing for pleasure, and her brown eyes blazing with lust.

There was no arguing with a goddess. Her hot body demanded sex, and nothing could stop her pussy's pursuit of pleasure.

It was unbelievable as her colossal pussy easily swallowed the towering skyscraper. Pussy lips spread and slid down the black glass walls as they disappeared into her body. The square corners of the boxy building did not fit so well, and were being sheared off by the goddess's descending labia. The rubble rained down from these corners in advance of her glistening crotch.

Most people were fleeing in desperation, but a few were frozen in awe, watching her mighty pussy come down the skyscraper. It was not long before half the building disappeared into her, and she paused.

"UHHHHMMMM..." Moaned the goddess, low and soft, the sound rumbling through the city.

Looking up at such a horny goddess, the only proper response would be to go back inside her sex toy. Unfortunately, several men had pulled out their handguns and were firing up at the goddess. Of course their bullets were to small to do anything, though she may have barely felt them tickle her sensitive pussy and clit.

Then she rose up.

Up she slid, dragging her genitals up the skyscraper, revealing its broken windows, and her wetness all over it.

But she would not rise far before shoving back down on her toy.

"SOOOOO DEEP... FUCKING GOOOOOD... OHHHHHH..." She moans louder, sliding up and down on the skyscraper.

The skyscraper is raining glass, concrete, and steel as it weakens against her almighty pussy, but she doesn't stop.

She slams back down harder, quaking the earth, knocking people onto their backs where they are left helpless, staring up at her massive breasts as big as blimps bouncing high in the air.

Enormous feminine fingers descend from the night sky, wrapping around a 20 story building, a building as tall as the fingers are long. It doesn't stand a chance, and is swiftly ripped from the ground amid a shriek of steel and taken up to meet the goddess.

Everyone is helpless to do anything but watch, as there is nothing anyone can do to stop her.

They watch as the goddess rises up off of the battered skyscraper. It is a towering wet ruin, once a symbol of power, but now only a toy for female pleasure.

Her hand holding a 20-story building rises up to her rubble-covered pussy, where her other hand is spreading herself open.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From within the small building, there is darkness as the goddess's fingers cover the walls and the power cuts out. The building shakes and people and furniture slide one direction as everything tips. First to one side, then the other, with only huge naked thighs visible through any of the uncovered windows.

A terrible crunching sound ripples through the structure as the building levels off and the fingers sink in through the walls. Exploding through walls and floors, these enormous fingers push into the building as her grip tightens.

A momentary pause in the action, then they hear the deep sound of rushing wind as the goddess inhales.

The building shakes and goes even darker as it enters her empty vagina. The temperature begins to rise and floor lurches upward while they are thrust inside. The goddess begins moaning, a thick, sexy sound of desire and need that can still be heard even though they are inside of her body, their entire office building being fucked whole.

Cracking, popping, exploding sounds of destruction fill the air as the floor shakes. Her fluids pour in through the broken walls. The rumble of her voice is louder as the rippling vaginal muscles close in through the darkness, lit only by emergency lights. Screams fill the building as it swiftly collapses.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"OOH!" Squeaks Goddess Kim as the small building smashes into her G-spot. She just felt her pussy swallow an entire building, a new burst of goddess-level pleasure, but instead of satisfaction, all she wants is more.

Looking back at her black skyscraper toy between her thighs, she can see that it won't last much longer. It had very few windows left on the upper half, and the outer support columns have mostly been ripped away by her her few powerful strokes.

"MOOOORE..." She moans, unable to stop herself. Sinking back down onto the skyscraper, Goddess Kim fucks it harder than ever.

"UUUUUHHNNNHHHH... UUHHHHHHH... OHHHHH!!!" She moans louder and louder as she slams her cervix down into the great skyscraper's upper floors. She feels them crush against her, feels the floors give way against her vagina, and only pumps down on it harder.

Her unrestrained breasts are bouncing wildly as she tips her head back and moans to the moon overhead. Dozens of floors of the skyscraper are crushing together against the top of her vagina as she fucks down onto her toy. Her long, black hair sways over her shoulders, teasing her back and breasts with its touch as her vagina becomes packed with rubble. Yet she rises up and slams back down again.

"UHHUUHHHNNNNHHHH!!!" She wails, feeling vagina filling with the rubble of her toy. Her pussy lips kiss the street, but they kept going. Down they go, as Goddess Kim presses her pussy lips down past the lobby, through the pavement, and into the ground. The skyscraper is nearly destroyed, yet she wants more.

"OHHHHHH...THIS CITY IS THE ONLY THING THAT CAN SATISFY ME NOW... HE HE..." She giggles, rising up the suffering skyscraper. Sinking down onto her toy as deep as she can, Goddess Kim squeezes her vaginal muscles.

"OOOOHH!!! DIDN'T LAST... HEE HEE!!!" She giggles loudly, feeling her toy meets its doom from her kegels. Rising up on her knees, Goddess Kim looks over her city, running her fingers through her hair. Dropping one hand to her pussy, she reaches inside with her fingertips and begins gently scooping out the rubble packed in her vagina. Fingering herself slowly and smoothly while kneeling over blocks of buildings she just obliterated, she stimulates and works her excitement higher as she carelessly cleans her vagina.

Several stimulating minutes pass while she watches the crowds flow away from her body, fleeing to the South. Satisfied enough with her efforts, Goddess Kim turns towards the main crowd to her left and reaches out with both arms.

Bending forward, she slams each of her palms down into low buildings, dropping herself down into a crawling position onto her hands and knees.