- Text Size +
Chapter 5

Pete felt like he had been put in the spin cycle of a washing machine! Only far pinker, and far more perverted. He couldn’t tell if he was upside down or downside up, and now he was being rocked back and forth!


He could feel her juices begin to flood her pleasure prison once again. Her lips began to violently tremble, even harder than the first time. Was she getting off for the second time? A multiple orgasm cumshow!? Why on his 21st birthday had he done something so fucking stupid!?


Surrendering to his fate, he ceased trying to escape. Time didn’t exist for him anymore. Space… space was just the existential horror of being surrounded by pink, striated flesh surrounding him on all sides, slamming him, battering him, tossing him around as it quivered in sexual ecstasy. What was erotic for her was an unending horror for him.


Her walls squished between his toes and his fingers. More and more thick, viscous fluid began to fill up all around him. It swirled around him almost like a comforting blanket now. His mind was breaking, growing accustomed to its oppressive surroundings. Her pussy had kidnapped him and bent him to her will, and he found that he welcomed it. His mind rationalized his situation, doing its best to survive her sexual torture.


Once in a while, he would see her fingers approaching him, but he was pushed so far she could no longer reach him. Her fingers, masterful and slender and long… but not that long! She curled at the knuckles, massaging her pussy. Each digit was larger than he was, and she moaned as she worked herself, as if taunting him that he wasn’t enough to turn her on. Forget comparing him to a full-sized man’s cock. He wasn’t even comparable to one of her dexterous, feminine digits. 


And xxFieryMinxxx didn’t even pay him any mind. He may as well have not existed.


He was nothing to her. Insignificant. A disposable toy to be used and discarded. Just as he had discarded his own life when he chose to jump in that portal.


She continued to diddle herself, index and middle finger plunged deep inside, pressing and swirling her flesh. The insertion allowed just enough air to flow so that Pete didn’t die of suffocation, but his body was still expiring from the intense heat and physical abuse. He couldn’t see her other hand, sending electric tingles and violent shocks of pleasurable electricity through her clit, but her gushing fluids gave him enough of an idea of what was imminently coming.


“Mmm,” xxFieryMinxxx moaned to her online audience. “Can you see him? Is he still in there?”


She slid her fingers across her well groomed fiery red pubic hair and parted her gates. Her glistening labia opened up, and there Pete was, deep inside of her, barely visible in the darkness. He was upside-down inside of her sex.


“I see him!”


“There he is!”


“Haha, he looks like he’s in pain!”


Another flood of tokens poured into xxFieryMinxxx’s account.


“Ooh, you guys see something good?” xxFieryMinxxx asked, swinging her ass side to side. Pete went for another tumble, spinning and falling.


Another flood of tokens drowned out xxFieryMinxxx’s laughter as she continued to wiggle.


“Alright boys, let’s play hide the tiny again. Place your bets! Will he be alive after I come?”


“Noo!” Pete cried as the walls closed in on him.


xxFieryMinxxx continued to play with herself, her lacy panties tugged to a side. She stroked her moist crease with her fingers, teasing her clit out from under her sheathe. Placing her already slick index finger over it, she swirled circles on her overexcited bud, sending shuddering jolts of electric pleasure through her body.


“Mrfff!” A muffled Pete cried. He was so close to freedom just a second ago! And now xxFieryMinxxx had shut the door on him so easily. His entire world continued to quake as his captor moaned and shivered, her walls clenching down on him furiously now.


“Ohh! Let’s see what a real dildo can do!”


Pete thought she was referring to him, but no. He soon heard the rapid vibration of a sex toy growing ever closer. A brief view of freedom once again, before a long, purple shaft entered her and headed on a crash course straight for him.


Pete began to laugh and cry at his situation. He’d exhausted everything. What hope did he have now? He couldn’t even escape her most intimate, sensitive anatomy, and now he was about to be vibrated to a useless pulp!


He prepared himself as the solid, curved tip hit him square in the chest. It knocked the wind out of him, not that he was getting much air in there anyway. He wheezed as her purple dildo continued to pump in and out of her gripping lips.


If Pete thought her walls had been vibrating and pulsing when she’d merely been touching herself, then he had another thing coming. His ears were pounding from the intense buzzing of her penetrative sex toy. Every time it struck him on its way to her needy target, his bones rattled and vibrated along with it.


Soon, the pounding stopped, and the dildo remained stationary as xxFieryMinxxx went rigid. The moaning intensified before cutting to silence, her voice getting lost in her throat. Pete clutched the head of the dildo with his spent limbs as it rattled him against her love. He could see her walls contracting, squeezing both the dildo and himself tightly.


“Cominggggg!” she managed to yell out.


A gush of wetness splashed all over him as she continued to hold her toys completely still. He felt her knees trembling before they gave out, her body shuddering violently as her orgasm squeezed, smushed, smothered him once again. He held on for dear life in those few, climactic seconds.


“Oh, fuck!” xxFieryMinxxx exhaled. “This was a good one!”


She pulled out her dildo, with Pete attached to the end of it, hanging on for dear life. A round of token applause cheered on her performance. Pete, exhausted beyond his limits, was lying flat along the upper edge of her purple toy.


“Oh, he’s still alive!” xxFieryMinxxx congratulated him.


“Squash him!”

“Put him back inside you!”


“Eat him!”


“Of course. Anything for my lovely fans!” xxFieryMinxxx smiled wickedly.


“What… what are you doing now,” Pete heaved. He couldn’t read the chat.


xxFieryMinxxx plucked his slimy body from her adult toy and held him before her lips again. She licked her own juices off his exhausted body.


“Mm… guys, I taste so sweet. I’ll be selling my bathwater later. Make sure to keep an eye out.”


“Wait… please…” Pete begged.


“No.”


xxFieryMinxxx popped him into her gaping maw like a piece of candy. Pete cringed as he stared into the black unknown of her throat. Her lips closed behind him, cutting off all light and enveloping him in utter darkness.


Pete prepared for a crunching, crushing death, but that perhaps would have been more merciful than what xxFieryMinxxx actually had in store. She grabbed a glass of water by her bedside and swallowed him whole like a pill!


A torrent of biblical proportions (as far as Pete was concerned) rained down on him. He held his breath as the undertow of the water carried him, forcing him down her throat and into her esophagus!


Down he fell, pushed forcibly by her pink, lumpy, powerful muscles, lubricated by gushing water. His hands slipped against the wet tubes of her walls. Even when he was able to grab onto an outcropping of flesh, her pipes seemed to ripple around him, pushing him further despite his purchase.  He barely had time to register what was happening as he curled into a ball and rotated all the way down through an open flap before landing into a large, foul-smelling, stinging cavern.


As he fell, he stared back up the passage he had come through. That flap closed on him with finality.


Pete’s skin burned when he finally landed inside of a shallow pool on solid flesh. Every little wave that lapped at his legs eroded his skin. He cried out in pain, the acid-saturated atmosphere stinging his open mouth and the inside of his nostrils.


He was going to be digested alive!


He began to cry miserably. There was nowhere to escape, nowhere to go. The pale green pool of acid was everywhere. No island to stand on. Even the air was killing him.


Pete scanned his surroundings in vain, trying to ignore the ever present pain scorching his feet and ankles. xxFieryMinxxx had been so beautiful on the outside, he’d volunteered to shrink himself and get transported to who knows where. But her insides… her insides were probably as grotesque and alien as everyone else’s. From the inside, she was a complete monster.


Her stomach lining was spotted with irregular, dark splotches. The walls morphed constantly, ugly folds dripping with green ooze rippling into and out of view. The floor beneath his feet lurched, causing him to constantly shift his balance to stay upright, lest he fall into that pool of acid that was currently digesting him, ever so slowly. The subtle rocking, disorienting motion began to make him feel absolutely seasick!


His own alcohol saturated stomach finally caught up to him. His body was rejecting what he’d consumed, a violent upheaval taking place inside of him. And all the while, xxFieryMinxxx’s inner workings seemed to have no qualms with what she’d consumed.


It was so fucking unfair! The irony was not lost on him. He was about to vomit and die for his indiscretion, his carelessness with alcohol, while she was being rewarded with money and praise for consuming a human life!


Pete retched. He could feel the burning in his chest as his stomach growled angrily in protest, sending his booze churning back up through his mouth. His body far too weak, he fell to his knees and hands on all fours, subjecting himself to more of her green, gastric juices.


Her pool felt like shackles over his extremities as he emptied his guts. His acids burned his esophagus and mouth as the liquor came back up violently, even out his nose. His hands stung, but his body had no strength left to do anything but to eject all of his own toxins.


Finally, he finished emptying himself. His chest heaved as he struggled to breathe what precious little oxygen there was in xxFieryMinxxx’s stifling stomach. He spat over and over, trying to get the foul taste out of his mouth. He wished he had water. He wished he were at home. He wished to be anywhere but here.


A long string of saliva dribbled out of his chin, mixing in with xxFieryMinxxx’s chyme. Just what the hell had she eaten!? The pool of her gastric juice was absolutely disgusting. Vile. His lower legs and hands were covered in unrecognizable, spotty grit. He watched his own puke swirl with her juices, getting mixed together.


It reminded Pete that he was about to become part of that slush.


With a start, he climbed back to his feet. The rapid movement caused her toxic pool to splash on his chest. He screamed in pain from his self inflicted wounds. Maybe he could find a safe spot around the outer edges of her pink, grotesque prison.