- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Did I say tomorrow? I meant way later than that! But its here now and oh my was it fun to write. I had to keep taking breaks because I was getting too heated. Heavy M/F stuff here! Lots of cock description so you may want to pass this up if you dont like that.. course if you dont you probably stopped Chapter 1 :p.

As always, reviews are appreciated! Enjoy!

Cammie couldn’t fathom what her life had become the past 24 hours. She woke up completely normal this morning and now…Now she was trapped inside her own mothers panties, half stuffed into her pussy.. After she had been assaulted and used as a cum rag for her own brother Jack. She couldn’t truly fathom how this day was going to get worse but she knew it had to. That’s just how it was going.. Cammie had been stuffed legs deep up to her hips inside her own mother when she had rubbed herself before walking into the bedroom. And now as the massive milf strode towards her very eager husband, that tickling in her pussy she accounted to being extremely aroused only fueled her to make this night one of the best she had ever had.

 

Penny on the other hand felt amazing. She watched her husband stroke his cock, thick and powerful and she felt the butterflies in her stomach go crazy. Reaching the edge of the bed, she crawled onto it on all fours. Her panties pulled tight to her sex and if anyone was behind her watching.. They might just make out the squirming form in the fabric. The massive man that was her lover made a growl of satisfaction, seeing his beautiful wife draw closer to him and looking delectable. Penny pressed close, her hand reaching out and grabbing her husband's cock giving it several strokes before leaning down. Her lips parted and her tongue slipped out running along the thick throbbing mushroom tip making both of them moan in pleasure. 

 

Cammie was forced painfully against the wall of fabric holding her tight. The taught garment pulling against her mothers sex forced her slightly deeper up to her waist just below her tits. She pushed and struggled against the garment wall before her to no avail.. The muscles around her body clenched and began to drag her deeper making Cammie scream in horror as her tits pressed against the entrance to her mothers snatch. She could faintly hear moaning.. And then the muffled sound of gagging and her mind could only picture much against her will what her own parents were doing. The gagging reached a crescendo her mothers sex practcally drooling over her body.

 

Penny lifted her mouth up, strings of saliva running from her plump lips to the glistening massive length before her. She licked her lips and shifted upward, crawling along her lover till she straddled him. Her plump thighs squeezed against his hips and she lowered down pushing the massive head to her cunt through the fabric of her panties letting out a sharp moan as she felt it nearly enter her only blocked by the fabric. The tickling inside her at the folds of her pussy moved deeper, fully inside her now. A wiggling itch of lust, and Penny intended to scratch it all night. Her hand reached back grabbing at her panties and tugged them aside revealing her wet hungry cunt. She lowered down her hips, and as her lover entered her she let out a long trembling moan, moving till their hips met and her lover fully sheathed his monster cock into her sex.

 

Cammie had been pushed inside her mother roughly and suddenly by a wall of burning steel through the fabric of the panties. Her walls swallowed up the shrunken girl and stuffed her right before the entrance. It was dark, and the only air her desperate lungs could drag in was that of her own mothers arousal. She could faintly hear the heartbeat of her mother through her flesh, feel the slick and rigid walls of her all around.. Light filtered in only briefly from the entrance below her and her heart sank. For the second time today she came face to face with a massive rod, a family member's throbbing cock. The slit of the head seemed to be staring directly at her slightly open and drooling a thin film of milky liquid. She screamed, it was all she could truly do and even that achieved nothing as her mother lowered herself down and the train sized dick of her own father drove upwards slamming into her face and pressing her to the spongy material. The force of nature that pushed her deep.. Deep… endlessly deep till she felt her tiny form slam hard into the nub of rigid flesh inside her mother she knew as her cervix. The colossal length kept her pinned there for a moment and seemed to retreat.. Only to drive into her with renewed force. Each blow blackened her vision and sent her into a dizzy spell, feeling like she was being struck time and time again by a wrecking ball. Only the malleable flesh she was surrounded by kept her body from turning to paste though she wasn’t sure how much more she could take this.. Or even how long this had already lasted. 

 

Penny was in heaven. She hadnt fucked her husband like this in so long and here she was riding him like she was a teen again. That tingling itch had been driven straight to her cervix and she clasped a hand over her mouth to stop from screaming in pleasure as her lover drove his piston-like cock into it time and time and time again. She was building towards her first orgasm quickly and knew it'd be a big one. Her hands came down and grabbed her lover, leaning down and kissing him hard as her muscles locked up and latched to his cock. She pushed down and drove his full length inside her, holding him there as she came hard. She could feel her cum leaking out of her and down his groin and her thighs. That itch was still there more intense than ever now, and as she shifted to look him in the eyes, breath drawing deep and panting she said;  “Bend me over, fuck me so hard that the nieghbors here me.”

 

She pulled him out of her and much to her disappointment that tingling itch had vanished. She wouldn't let that stop her however as she shifted and bent over on her hands and knees, wiggling her massive ass to her lover and looking back at him with a hungry grin. Brad didn’t know what had gotten into his wife and he hoped it would never leave. His cock felt amazing and there was this strange tingling going on inside it, just below the head. It felt almost like his cock had been stuffed. Well he was going to use to stuff her, and as she moved into the doggy position; his personal favorite, he wasted no time moving up to mount her. His hand came down and smacked her plump ass making her cry out in delight. He took his cock and ran it along her folds, teasing her clit with his head forcing out small moans and wiggles from her. He was done waiting and playing. He lined up his length and took the plunge.

 

Cammie for a moment thought she had died. When the thick wall of cock had slammed to her she knew this time was different. When all the muscles clamped down like a vice all around her she was sure she was going to be crushed to nothing. She managed to let out one scream and regretted it instantly as a flood of her mothers cum tore through and filled her mouth, nostrils, anywhere it could. She found herself coughing and gagging as the sheer force of it all had driven her from her mothers cervix. She couldn't tell where she was.. And feared it was her own mothers womb. It was far far tighter than her mothers cunt.. The heartbeat was different and the smell too. Her breaths were shallow as she struggled and squirmed hoping to whatever God there might be that she wasn't stuck inside her own mothers baby maker. She felt the pressure around her swell again and heard moans outside though muffled. Her mother's moan sounded so much more distant.. And the gruff deep moan of her father rumbled through her…

“Oh God no…NO!” Cammie screamed as it all fell into place. Her father drove his cock with fury into her mothers pussy and she was along for the ride. Brad was a beast and his own daughter was learning that first hand as he mounted his wife and fucked her hard. His feet planted solid and his hands around her hips it was almost with a feral fervor that he drove his length into her stretching her with each heavy pump of his hips. That tingling was growing stronger, sliding deeper, and it only fueled him to go harder, faster. His balls slapped hard against his wife’s cunt making her jump and moan with every thrust. He knew he was getting close and that tingling was having an interesting effect on him. His hands tightened around his wife;s hips and drove even harder.

 

Cammie was crying, she knew that as heaven her tears felt cool against her face amidst the horrible precum that was flowing past her. Every strike of her fathers hips drove her just a little deeper and deeper into him and she just wanted this all to be over.. Just wanted to die. The precum that assaulted her splashd against her, and she had even swallowed some of it by force hating herself even more. She felt the walls growing even tighter against her, squeezing her tits, her hips, her ass.. She knew it would be over soon.

 

Brad hit his limit. He pushed and forced his wife onto her tits and face, ass high into the air as he drove home and came. His cock pulsed and swelled before bursting into her, flooding her depths with his seed. Pump after pump she screamed and he moaned and they climaxed together like the in love couple they were. He hadn’t came that hard in months.. And he was happy it was inside his wife. He held himself balls deep inside her for a moment, feeling his cock begin to soften and pulse inside her depths. When he pulled free that tingle was gone and he and his wife collapsed together on the bed coated in sweat. They whispered i love yous to one another, kissed, and promptly fell asleep..

 

Jack laid awake in his bed. His parents were loud and he couldn't get to sleep. Just a teenage boy listening to what sounded like an intense porno right next door, he couldn’t help but have a raging hard on. He had to get up, get some distance between him and his parents. So he went downstairs for a drink. He hadnt seen or heard anything from his sister, and his parents would be fucking for a while; so he rwent in the buff. Slipped downstairs iron hard cock bouncing with every step. He checked the fridge and was found wanting.. So.. he’d check the garage. His own way of revenge for his dad keeping him up by possibly making him an older brother. The lack of lights in the garage irritated him and by the time he had grabbed a smooth can from the fridge, drank it’s delicious contents and tossed the can he was soft now, thick length bouncing against his thigh as he made his way back through the house and towards the stairs.

 

His head swam however even before he reached them… he grabbed his head and stepped back feeling dizzy. His large foot planted on a fuzzy slipper his mother had left downstairs and nearly doubled over in nausea.. Before he knew it he felt like he was falling. He hit the ground hard.. Though it felt much softer than his barely there brain would have thought.. He passed out feeling weak and lost.. And it would be morning when he finally came to..

Chapter End Notes:

Oh boy! Feet chapter next for all you degenerates. Let me know what you want and I'll see about getting it in here! The skys the limit. Also! If anyone would be interested, I might add an additional story based mainly around Cuck. So if thats something you want let me hear it!!!