- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This chapter is a bit longer...but I felt I needed to build up to the new situation!

Bright light seared my eyes.

My mind reeled with odd, incomprehensible images:  Maria, a giantess, had sat on the soles of her feet with her butt.   I, shrunken, had been placed beneath her left ass cheek and her foot's sole.

A literal sandwhich, crushed and humbled...

Slowly, I made sense of the images before me...the dash of Maria's car...a powerful, vibrating sound that shook me to my core...and a purse, next to me on the seat, dwarfing me like a mountian of suede.

I sat up, naked and confused.  Looking to my left, I saw Maria in the driver's seat, humming to a song blarring from her car's radio, a Spanish tune with a particularly upbeat melody.

She must have sensed my movement.  She turned toward me, smiling, and reached to shut off the radio.  She then focused back on the road. 

"Sorry about last night, lover.  I think we both got carried away.  You were sleeping for a long time...I think I almost suffocated you!"

That explained my headache.  The lack of oxygen had caused me to pass out...Maria must have removed her ass moments before a severe case of oxygen deprivation would have sat in.

I didn't bother speaking; the noise of the engine and the highway would have easily drowned out even my strongest of shouts.

Maria continued speaking.  "I washed you off last night, Jake.  You...came very much on my feet!  I think we both had a little too much fun."  She smiled again, and I noticed that she was slightly wiggling her butt.  She must have been thinking about her seeming orgasm the night before that had been spurred on by my helpless form underneath her immense weight.

"Mom is at the airport.  Jake, lover...we have a problem."

Of course we did!  She was picking up her mother, and I was still naked and shrunken!

"Sasha had given me that shrink-spray...but she must have forgetten to give me the antidote!  I was having so much fun with you that I never thought about that!"

Great!  Sasha had screwed me again!

"I tried calling her last night and this morning.  I even went to her apartment, but her car was gone.  I'm sorry, lover," she said as she turned toward me, "but you won't be able to meet my mother.  She can't see you like this, of course.  I'll keep you in my purse until Sasha calls back."

I didn't know how to feel.  Relief at not meeting her mother, but frustration at being trapped in my current state.  At least I could count on Maria to take care of me.

The car slowed, and as the light dimmed, I realized we were inside the airport's parking garage.  As Maria finished parking, she turned the vehicle off and removed her seatbelt, her face clearly frustrated as well.

"I'm very sorry, lover, and angry with myself.  My mom wanted to meet you so much! I caused this problem.  Hopefully, Sasha will call back soon and we can fix you.  For now, I am going to put you inside this little pocket."

Maria gently placed her fingers around me and opened her purse.  She lowered me inside the main pocket, and slide open a smaller coin pocket that had been emptied.  She carefully placed me inside, and as she removed her fingers, the pocket closed in around my body, keeping me in place, but allowing my head to remain above the opening.  As I reclined back into the pocket, I actually found the confines comfortable, and while I couldn't remove myself from the tight leather, I felt secure.

Maria then zipped the main pocket above me, leaving me in darkness.  The next moments saw my tiny body swinging back and forth as Maria walked, making me quesy.  I heard the sounds of the airports's terminal outside the purse, muffled:  People chatting on cell phones, announcments over the speakers, various "dings" as planes become ready for boarding.

I wondered how the next few days would proceed.  I silently begged Sasha to check her messages, to call Maria back.  I couldn't stay like this forever!

Suddenly, the purse dropped rather harshly onto a surface, jolting me.  I heard Maria's excited voice chatting in quick Spanish, and another voice, familiar yet a bit deeper, responding:

"Mi mami!  Como estas?"

The voice responded:  "Bien, mi hija!  Bien!"

Maria's mother!  I suddenly found myself quite curious to see her.  Maria had shown me some older photos of her mother, but nothing recent.  I tried to picture an "older" Maria, but I knew that line of thought couldn't be too accurate.

The two woman continued their chat.  I could tell Maria was crying, overcome with emotion no doubt.  Her mother seemed more composed.

Finally, the purse raised again, and the see-saw motion began again.  I heard the three of us head toward the baggage retreival, and could only make out occasional dicussion between Maria and her mother.

"Mi hija, donde esta tu novio?"   Maria's mother was asking where I was!

Maria paused, and then answered: "Trabajando, madre."    Maria told her I was working.

Some more discussion that I couldn't understand, and after several more minutes, I felt the purse fall rather harshly again on the seat of the car.  The engine started, and I waited nervously for what would come next.

***

Maria's mother was in the shower.  Maria frowned as she balanced me on her leg's soft skin, feeding me some bread crumbs.

Maria's mother, Elena, had arrived three days earlier.  Sasha had never called back.  And Maria had grown more frustrated as she kept me hidden from her mother, quickly feeding me when Elena was busy and allwoing me to relieve my bodily functions when neccessary as I ate each day.  I was as helpless as an invalid in a nursing home, and felt the first real twinge of anger with Maria herself.

She needed to find Sasha! I couldn't stand this any longer.  Elena, Maria told me, was very upset that I hadn't come to meet her.  She assumed I was being rude, and Maria was running out of excuses to explain my absence.  The truth certianly wouldn't work!

The shower stopped, and Maria quickly placed me under some of the bed's sheets.  At first, Maria had been very careful with me, keeping me inside her purse at all times, but each day saw her getting more careless with me.  She felt bad, she had told me, about keeping me cooped-up inside her purse.  I tried to warn her that she was taking too many chances by quickly stuffing me behind a pillow or inside a stray sock each time her mother appeared, but she didn't listen nearly as much as I felt she should.

I heard Elena come back into the bedroom...our bedroom!  My anger grew.

So did my curiosity.  As Maria and her mother discussed their plans for the day, I couldn't resist the urge to sneak a peek.  I still hadn't seen Elena, and I desperatly wanted to put a face with the voice. 

Ever so cautiously, breaking my own advice, I peered out from under the tangle of sheets.  Maria was blocking my view, so I carefully snuck around a nearby mound, always keeping an "escape" hole nearby in case Elena came closer to the bed.

As I moved around Maria, I received my first glimpe of her mother.

My initial assumption that Elena would be an "older" Maria was partially correct.  Elena had the same body type, just a bit thicker, roughly the same height, and a similar shade of brown skin, though hers was darker from spending more time in her country's hot sun. 

Her black hair was cut much shorter than Maria's, and curled up just above her shoulders.  As Elena faced me, I could tell she shared Maria's beautiful brown eyes, with some fine crow's feet around the edges.  Her skin was a bit thicker, exhibiting some slight wrinkles, but Elena was nevertheless quite beautiful.  An older woman, to be sure--clearly Maria's mother--but attractive. 

She wore a towel, wrapped around her upper chest, and I dove back into the sheets.  I felt guilty for seeing Elena with nothing but a towel on, and knew Maria wouldn't approve.

They chatted some more, and after Elena had dressed, they both left the room.  Maria frequently left me alone on the bed, deciding I was safe there and hoping I had room to at least walk around and occupy myself.

The light was turned off, and I paced about the sheets, bored and angry. 

Angry at Maria. Angry at Sasha.  Angry at myself for being angry!

Passing the time, I mounted some sheets, pretending to discover a new, uncharted land.  I slid down the other side, and found myself face to face with a pair of ankle socks.

As I got closer, I realized these were Elena's socks.  Maria rarely wore socks, preferring sandals in warm weather.  Her mother must have worn them yesterday and forgotten to place them in the dirty clothes hamper.

Curiosity, once again, got the better of me.  I circled to the entrace of one of the socks, and carefully lifted the edge up.  Would Elena's feet smell like Maria's?  The thought both sickened me and aroused me.  Elena was an older woman, but still pretty...attractive...and I knew Maria's foot odor very well.  I decided an experiment couldn't hurt.

I stuck my head inside the ankle sock, and inhaled. 

Nothing.  Just cotton.

I stuck my head inside a bit deeper.  Still nothing.  Elena must have kept her feet very clean!

Deciding that no harm would come from investigating further, I crawled deeper into the sock, totally immersing myself and making my way toward the sock's toe, pressing myself against the fabric and inhaling as deep as I could.

No odor.  No scent.  Frustrated, I felt more guilt at my actions.  This was Maria's mother! I was attracted to Maria, a young, vibrant Hispanic goddess!  Not her mom!

I turned from the fabric and began to make my way toward the exit.   Just then, the room's light turned on, and I froze.  Instinct told me to remain still.  If this was Maria, fine.  If her mother...not so good!

My heart raced.  Should I stay? Try to escape?  The answer mattered little as the sock suddenly rose upward, sending me back against the inside toe area.

I heard Maria speak, whispering.  "Mom wants her socks...you know how our feet get cold!  We're going to the mall for the day.  I'll see you tonight, lover."

Maria thought I was still inside the sheets!  She didn't know she was carrying me inside her mother's sock! 

As Maria turned the light off and left the room, swinging me inside the cotton prison, I yelled as loud as possible.

"Maria!  I'm here!  Maria, wait!"

Nothing.  The fabric must have muffled my voice, and I heard a television playing in the living room, drowning out my sounds further.

"Maria! Please! Help!"

The socks shifted again, and after a moment, I felt them drop quickly, lowered by Maria...or Elena!

As my stomach turned, I tried to straighten myself inside the twisting white cotton.  After a few seconds, I oriented myself to look out the sock's entrance.  Then, the light was again removed...by a foot!

My heart pounded as Elena's dark, rich toes entered the sock.  Gasping for breath, shocked beyond comprehension, I could only watch as Elena's foot slide deeper inside.

I instantly found myself pressed against her toes, underneath them as she finished situating the sock on her foot.  Her foot then dropped to the floor, crushing the air from my lungs as her foot's weight fully descended upon my tiny body, concentrated through her toes.  I must have been inside her tennis shoe, for she then further slid her foot.  In mere seconds, I had become trapped under Maria's mother's foot, entombed by both sock and shoe.

Elena then stood.  My body and face still lay totally under her toes, and as the weight increased exponentially, I cried out helplessly, most likely a result from the last bit of oxygen forced through my throat and out my mouth.

Elena was stepping on me unknowingly, though she did wrinkle her toes, perhaps noticing a "bump" underneath them.  Satisfied, she then took a step, and the all-too-familar process repeated itself:  Deep breaths puncuated by sharp, gut-wrenching pain as the foot descended to the floor.

I barely noticed the odor of Elena's foot, thicker than Maria's but tinged by a fruity bodywash.

After a few moments, the pressure relented, and I felt Maria's car start again, Elena in the passanger seat.

The irony didn't escape me.  Once, Maria had unwittingly walked on me all night.  Now, her mother was about to do the same!  The day had just started, and the mall was large...

The sock began to heat instantly.  I couldn't believe how quickly the air became filled with Elena's bodywash, and her hot toes seemed to be warming the blood inside my body.  My heart raced again, and I struggled for cool, fresh air, only to inhale, deeper each time, the dry scent of cotton and bodywash.

Perhaps bored with the drive, Elena scrunched her toes, squeezing me again and again.  I found myself excited...aroused...frightened...and very, very hard!

I couldn't believe my reaction.  This was Maria's mother! Old enough to be my own mother! And my penis was growing erect due to direct contact with her!  I closed my eyes, desperately fighting off the imminent ejaculation.   I couldn't let myself do this!

Elena spoke, her voice barely noticable.  I thought I heard my name mentioned, but couldn't be sure.  If only she knew! 

I pictured Maria next to us, driving happily with her mother, thinking I was still inside the bed sheets.  Little did she know! 

The car soon stopped, and Elena exited, her giantess wieght grinding me into the sock and shoe sole relentlessly.  She began walking, each step threatening to crush my puny form.  My head began to ache from the abuse, and Elena then stopped.  Was she waiting for a car to cross?  Opening the mall door?  Simply talking to Maria?

I had no way of knowing.  I was  cemented under her Latina toes, strapped against them and bound by gravity and skin.  I couldn't inhale, only wait...and ejaculate.

I couldn't resist.  Maria had sentenced me to a day of torture under her mother's foot...and I both feared and anticipated it.  I burst immediately underneath Elena's toes, ejaculating again and again, allowing my cum to seep forth and drench her skin.

She clearly didn't notice, perhaps because her foot had already gotten warm and slightly moist.  I contintued to ejaculate, picturing Elena's soft hair, her slightly heavier frame, her lovely face...her darker skin...

After a few moments, I had nothing left to produce, and Elena started walking again.  My body began to slide a bit due to the new lubrication.  My penis remained stiff, the air thicker and becoming oderous with her foot's smell.

I was Elena's foot slave...but neither she, nor Maria, had any idea!

Chapter End Notes:
Jake's curiosity has gotten him into trouble...but the ultimate consequences are more than he ever bargained for!