- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Some final alone time with Maria...

Maria had flattened me.

My body felt utterly two-dimensional, like a cartoon character rendered into paper by a steamroller.  My body felt smaller, compressed, and compacted.  While I didn't doubt Maria's good but misguided intentions, having spent practically the entire day under her foot, under her weight...absorbing her giantess steps...I simply had become smashed.

Now, back in our apartment, I lay on our bed, pondering my situation.  My body was sticky, having been coated in copius amounts of her foot-sweat.  I could smell her foot odor emanating from my tiny body, wafting into my nose no matter how I tried to avoid it.  I wondered if my skin had actually turned a darker shade from having spent so much time against my Latina girlfriend's skin.  I realized now I was her slave...and despite my frequent ejaculations against her hot skin, I begged her to administer the antidote.

"Lover," she said quietly as she sat cross-legged next to me, "I have some good news.  Well, I hope you view it as 'good,' anyway."

Maria's actions had already exceeded my "shock" value.  Anything she would say, at this point, couldn't possibly scare me.

"While I was downstairs, my mom called me.  There's been a mistake with her plane reservations.  You know how my country operates...it can be a mess down there."

I actually felt relief.  Her mom's sudden arrival, early, had prompted Maria to shrink me in the first place to "prepare" me for her arrival.  With her mom no longer coming, surely Maria would return me to normal!

"I'm sorry, Maria!" I lied. 

Maria bent over so that her lovely, giantess face was closer to me.  She smiled.

"She's still coming, lover.  They accidentally gave her reservations for today...we're picking her up at the airport tomorrow morning."

My heart sank.  Then, I realized this was a double-edged sword...Maria would have to fix me now, but I would then have to deal with her mom, having learned very little Spanish from Maria's earlier "lessons." 

"What about my clothes? How will you explain to your mom that we live together?" I shouted.

A frown crossed Maria's face.  "Well, we have a large closet in the spare bedroom.  We can toss the things that are obviously yours inside."  She sighed.  "Lover, I hope you're not angry with me.  I wanted us to be close today, and honestly...I really enjoyed our time together."

I looked at Maria, her lovely, light brown skin, her Latina curves, her sexy frame, dark, rich hair...I couldn't stay angry with her.

"I love you, Maria," I shouted.  She smiled.

"Te quiero mucho, Jake," she replied. 

"Well, I guess it's time to make you a big boy again," she giggled.  Maria straightened up, but before she got off the bed, looked at me with a thoughtful expression.

"Jake, you make me feel very...desirable when you came on my feet earlier today.  Would you...Can you do it one more time for me?"

My hard-on returned.  Against all odds, she had shocked me again. One last time...why not?

"Okay, Maria!" I yelled.  Anything to get the antidote!

"Thanks, lover." 

Then, seductively, Maria stood on the floor.  I watched as she unbuttoned her pants and allowed them to fall to her feet.  I watched, in awe, as Maria revealed a pink thong, perfectly contrasted against her brown skin.  What was she doing?

She then removed her shirt, tossing it carelessly on the bed, revealing her large, firm breasts, themselves barely contained by a lovely pink bra.  My hard-on brought me to my knees.

Maria then climbed back on the bed and got to her knees.  I was totally confused, yet absolutely turned on.

She put her back to me, still on her knees, with the soles of her feet facing up.  Then, ever so slowly, she lowered her thong down her legs.  I watched, awe-struck, as she reaveled her lovely, naked ass.

Maria turned her head toward me, smiling, gently picked me up, and placed me on her left sole.  I sat down, the hot, warm skin comforting yet arousing.  I wanted to burst all over her immediately.

"Lay on your stomach, lover," she quietly commanded me.  I obeyed here, and layed down on my stomach, spreading out my arms and legs.  My face, turned to one side, was caressed by her soft foot.  I could smell her foot again, but this time, I found it strangely erotic.

"Lover...do you trust me?" 

I nodded my head, still confused but enjoying her little game.

"Okay, Jake.  Stay very still."

My heart beating, I waited nervously for whatever was coming next. 

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Maria's upper body come closer to her feet...and her giant ass loomed over. 

Specifically, her left cheek loomed over me.  She then proceeded to lower her ass clsoer and closer to my body...and I realized what she was doing.

She was going to turn me into a sandwhich...with her left foot sole and left ass cheek as the bread!

Before I could react or yell to her, I felt the hot skin of her butt singe my back, and the pressure, initially light, began to increase.  As more of her skin covered my body, my chest become pressed harder into her sole.  I breathed out, afraied that any air inside my lungs would cause me pain once she enclosed me.  Then, her butt-skin reached my face, and Maria completely lowered her butt on her her sole, immersing me in her skin in every single, possible way.

I was totally enveloped by her skin.  Every single area of my body was now compressed, covered, and as I lay in the dark, the pressure mounted to a degree I thought impossible.  I become reminded of the first day Sasha had tricked me and Maria had sat on me.

My bones cracked and popped.  Her soft sole was now much harder, and I felt the blood pumping underneath her skin, my body absorbing the vibrations.  I couldn't move a finger, couldn't wiggle, couldn't even open my eyes...

I wondered how much time passed.  I wasn't breathing, so it must have been only seconds...but even so, stars began to form in my mind, and the darkness become penetrated by mental, bright light.  I was suffocating!

I tried to make a sound, but was unable.  I was at the mercy of Maria in a way never before conceived.  Her hot ass felt like a building placed direcly on top of my miniscule frame.  I wondered what was going through her mind...and then, she began to gently wiggle her butt, grinding me against her foot.

I couldn't feel my penis, or my balls, but the grinding motion nonetheless felt good.  A feeling of wetness crossed my mind...had I just ejaculated?  Either way, I felt in love and desperate at the same time.  The feeling of wetness continued, and I realized I was either bleeding, or coming repeatedly on her sole.

I heard her moaning...and as she continued the rythmic motion with her butt, I realized she, herself, must have been coming.  That turned me on even more, and I begged her to continue this torture forever...to keep me captive inside her skin...to wear me under her ass or sole as her personal toy.

Then, silently, the stars went away, and I felt my mind sleep, my love for her--my desire to be with her--the last thoughts to cross my consciousness...

Chapter End Notes:
Next:  La madre de Maria!  And she makes some "hard" choices!