- Text Size +

My girlfriend had created quite a prison for me.

I lay trapped under her left foot, her warm skin totally enveloping my shrunken body.  My face was equally smashed under her toes, though my nostrils found the barest trace of oxygen to sustain me, the thick, palpable odor of leather and foot clogging my nose and filling my lungs.

Each of Maria's giantess steps racked my body with a moment of intense, unbearable pain as my muscles bore the brunt of her amazing weight, the air literally ripped from my lungs.  As she raised her foot, I began the now-famaliar ritual of sucking in as much air as could be found in the dark, claustrophobic confines of her boot.

Maria was torturing me.  I wondered if she had crossed some sort of mental line: This was beyond punishment.  She seemed to be purposefully hurting me...though I couldn't fathom why she would do that.  Our relationship was fine, though her impending mother's visit had put a strain on it slightly...and a larger strain on myself--literally!  Perhaps she was acting out her stress.

I felt the vibrations of Maria's car, and my heart sank.  She wasn't going to take me out of the boot anytime soon.  In fact, she was going to continue this toture...but for how long? I had thought her classes over.

As Maria drove, she relaxed her left foot, giving my body a much needed and deserved respite from the constant crush.  After a short time, the engine stopped, and I heard Maria's muffled voice:

"...lover...little longer.   You know how...shop.  I hope you don't mind...a few pairs."

I didn't understand.  I tried yelling, but her skin over my mouth prevented any sound from emanating beyond her brown, Latina sole.

With that, she began walking again. 

***

I wasn't sure how much time had passed.  As I pondered my fate under Maria's foot, my body suddenly decompressed, and I felt myself lift out of the boot, stuck to Maria's foot as she removed it. 

The bright glare of lights seared by eyes, and I felt her peel me off, ever so delicately, and place me on another surface that felt sickeningly famaliar to a shoe sole.  I was the expert on them now.

As my eyes adjusted, I realized I was inside a flat mule with peep-toes.  Looking up, I saw Maria sitting in a chair, her legs crossed and her foot dangling.  Her left sole was flushed with red, a bit swollen from the tight boot, and her brown skin made her foot all the more enticing.  Despite my situation, I couldn't stop my erotic desires for her.

I turned and peered through the toe-hole of the mule.  I didn't dare leave it--Maria would easily snatch me before I could escape--and I quickly realized the meaning of her earlier, cryptic sentence. 

We were in the mall's shoe store.  Racks of shoes, sandals, boots and heels greeted my eyes.  She was shoe-shopping, and this time, I was going to do more than sit by idly while she sought the right pair.

"Lover," she said quietly, no doubt avoiding the attention of any others who might be around.  "How does this look?"

She gingerly picked me up and placed me on the thin carpet outside the shoe, in front of the toe-hole.  I noticed no patrons near us as she placed her hot foot inside the mule, then wiggled her giant toes in front of me.

I couldn't believe she was asking my opinion on shoes.  I was shrunken! I needed help! Yet, she seemed unaware of my plight, as if this was a normal day for us.

She stood, and I heard the shoe's leather groan.  She twisted her foot, angling the shoes for a large mirror behind me.  She then sat again, removed her foot, picked me up, and placed me back in the mule. 

"Well?" she asked, smiling.

She lowered her face close to the shoe.

"It's...nice, Maria!  I like it!" I shouted.  I didn't know what else to say.

"Let's be sure it works for us both, lover."  I didn't understand that.  She then raised back up, and lowered her hot sole into the mule--with me still inside!  I didn't bother scooting back to the toe section, merely hoping she would only leave her foot inside for a short moment.

Her warm skin once again compressed me, the quick oxygen that I inhaled smelling more of her foot than ever.  She smashed me and stood, turning her foot again, no doubt using the mirror.

After a moment, she thankfully removed her foot, and as I remained glued to her hot skin, she turned her sole towards me.  

"You felt good in there, lover.  It's a little tight, but I like it.  Let's try a few more."

At this point, nothing surprised me.   She was going to try on various shoes, I knew, each tested with my tiny body inside them, the smelly shoes and her increasingly smelly foot staining my body with their female foot odor.  Already, I could feel my skin becoming sticky and smelly.  I was becoming a part of my girlfriend's sole!

The prospect of the long hours that awaited me was too much.  I ejaculated again on her hot skin, totally helpless, utterly in love, and desperate for salvation from the very woman I wanted the most.  The contradiction was overwhelming, and as I finished relieving myself on her skin, Maria peeled me off and removed a tissue from her purse.

"I'm glad you're enjoying this, lover," she said.  "Maybe we'll skip dinner wih my friends this week and just focus on each other."  She wiped her foot and then wiped my body, placing me inside a pair of high heels next to the chair.

"Just don't stain the shoes--I haven't decided which ones I want to buy."  She smiled, made a kissing motion with her lips, and extinguished the light of the heel as her foot descended upon me once again. 

Chapter End Notes:
Next:  Things taking a shocking turn for Jake...he thought Maria was his *biggest* problem, but mother knows best!