- Text Size +

The Greatest Harem

A Lem/T-Mec Production

story written by Lem/ illustration by T-me

CHAPTER SIX

"Hmm, I didn't think you'd win that contest, but I had no idea it would be so dangerous for you. But that's not the most interesting item in my arsenal. What to you think of this?"

She held up a similar object, but this one was made of transparent glass. "Beautiful to behold, I admit, but It was too cold and unyielding for my taste. But I'm glad I kept it around, because it does have some interesting qualities. You see?

She pointed the base towards him, and he saw that it was largely hollow. "It was supposed to be filled with warm liquid, but the result was either too hot or too cold. But I think I could find something more interesting to fill it with, hmmm?"

"No!" he cried, but he had not fully turned around to run (not caring that there was no place to run), when he felt himself lifted upwards by the ankles, her smooth, cushioned hand grabbing him by the feet and turning him upside down. He flailed his harms helplessly as he saw her other giant hand holding the empty base of the glass cylinder under him. He felt himself being lowered towards, and into, it.

Again he cried, "No!", his royal eloquence apparently having deserted him. His outstretched hands grabbed the rim of the glass prison, but her indomitable strength gently and effortlessly overcame his efforts.

He suddenly found himself sliding into a glass tube, with no way to brace himself. The tube had just enough room to let him move around, but not enough room for him to turn around. He heard her capping the open end, making him a complete prisoner in her toy.

He felt a rush as she turned the tool right side up and faced him, the curve of the glass making her seem bigger than ever. He pounded against the glass in fury and terror, but even he knew his tiny fists could make no noise that she could hear.

"Don't be angry, tiny one," she said, her mighty voice easily penetrating the glass cage, "You are not my prisoner, but my guest. My special guest.

"I'm afraid that my talk of your...size may have been to your disliking, but fear not. You will now have a chance to see what it is like to be, shall we say, big enough for me." She began delicately caressing the cylinder with her long, smooth fingers, then moved her enormous painted lips towards it and gave it a kiss, right in front of his astonished eyes.

Then her free hand reached for a crystal bottle and began to pour a smooth, fine oil over the toy. "For lubrication," she said as explanation, though he did not need one.

Her breathing became slower and deeper, and she began caressing herself. Up to this point, he had been trying to deny his suspicions of her intentions, but when she lied back on her pillows and began to lower her transparent green leggings and remove her loincloth, he panicked and screamed, and she could see, if not hear, his terror.

She held the glass item up to her for one last kiss, leaving its transparent surface partially covered her with her deep shade. "Do not be afraid, little one. At least, not yet." With that she lay back and guided the toy towards her.

image 6

With his view from inside the glass member, the Sultan found himself even more terrified than he had been with Sara. At least her treatment of him was affectionate; Tanzi reveled in his fear and humiliation. Sara at least allowed him to get caught up in the moment. Now, trapped within Tanzi's toy, he had no choice but to be a helpless, passive spectator/prisoner to her feminine passions.

Even in the darkened depths of her femininity, his view was quite clear and unobstructed, much to his horror. Such mysteries of female flesh he had never imagined! He had always thought women to be delicate objects, but Tanzi was forcing to confront an unadulterated view of womanly sexuality.

Her inner flesh had walls of warm, sliding folds that caressed his glass vessel, gripping and releasing, moving him back and forth, and excreting lubricating juices of arousal.

As her movements slowly became faster and more intense, he found himself being jerked back and forth and rising up and down with her gyrating hips. He had not liked the restricted confines, but now he was grateful for them, for he could brace himself against the glass walls with some effort. If he had any more room, he would have been thrown back and forth helplessly and violently.

Tanzi, meanwhile, found herself completely out of control, an event inspired less by her motions than by the thoughts of her tiny captive. "The most powerful man in the world," she thought, "and yet never has a man been in my power as he is now." The reflection caused another surge of excitement within her, and she began quickly building herself towards a climax.

Inside, the sultan let out a an extended scream, as he found his prison moving beck and forth at unimagined speeds, faster than on any steed he'd ridden, until the whole world around him became a speeding blur and he felt the blood within him rocket around his body with her motions.

Then cams such a burst of feminine fluid that the Sultan's entire word outside his barrier was blurred, and his ears were split by Tanzi's shrieks of ecstasy, almost matched by his own of terror. He passed out.

Tanzi heard none of his vocals, of course, but was vaguely aware that she was much less discreet than she had ever been with her toys. This concern came almost as soon as her final wave of ecstasy had passed over her. Her eyes opened, but they could barely see, having been closed so long during her reverie. The room seemed silent, but as the blurring of her vision left her, she detected a shape standing over her. It was Sara.

"Tanzi?"

"You've got to excuse me," Tanzi gasped in reply. "I'm afraid you caught me during my... exercises."

"Oh, please, I'm not that naive. What did you do with him?"