- Text Size +

Chris must have passed out from excitement because the next time he opened his eyes, he was no longer in Sierra's purse. He could feel his ankles and wrists were still tightly bound as his eyes slowly adjusted to his surroundings. He was in a bedroom, sitting on the floor, with his back up against the bed. He looked down to confirm what he had already assumed, he was still stark naked. Before he could even think about his next action, he heard a door open behind him.


"Oh good, you're awake." A familiar voice cooed. "You were passed out when we got home so I decided to make you comfortable. I even gave you back most of your height." Chris turned his head but couldn't quite turn far enough to see Sierra. "Most?" He asked, sounding significantly more pathetic than he had wanted. "Yes my little toy. Don't you trust me after all the fun we had in your office?" 


Flashbacks of having his shrunken body pinned against the underside of Sierra's enormous, pulsing futa cock flooded Chris's mind. He looked down as his own cock instantly hardened at the thought of being used like a plaything by the dominating giantess. "Mmm, what's this? Your little prick got hard just from thinking about it." Sierra teased, now standing directly beside him. Chris turned and stared at Sierra's perfect, athletic body, her hands resting on her cocked hips. Besides her iconic peep-toe heels, Sierra was completely naked, her thick cock hanging threateningly between her thighs. "Well I take that as a compliment..." she said, winking at him. "...and since you were such a good toy, I decided you deserve a reward."


She easily stepped over him and sat on the bed behind him, her heels resting on either side of his legs. He felt her inch forward, nestling her crotch against the back of his neck, and then felt her heavy, flaccid meat rest on his shoulder. She lifted it casually with one hand and held it near his face. "Dont worry you little cock whore, you'll get to taste this again before the end of the night." She slapped it against his cheek teasingly, making his heart pound and his cock twitch. 


"Aww, don't think I forgot about you, little guy." She said, slipping her right foot out of her heel and stepping down on Chris's hardon, pressing it into his left thigh. She slowly slid her soft foot up and down his shaft, occasionally wrapping her toes around his cock head and giving it a playful squeeze. Within seconds her sole was lubricated with his precum, which she spread across his shaft. Sierra leaned down and whispered in his ear. "Mmm someone is already enjoying my footjob," she teased. "How many times have you jerked off to the thought of fucking my cute little soles, hmm?"


Chris breathed heavily, his mind desperately searching for words, but she didn't give him time to find them. She pressed down harder on his prick, "Or are you such a little foot freak, you touch yourself to the idea of simply smelling them?" She felt an extra strong pulse under her foot and laughed. "I knew it! What a predictable little perv!" She leaned in closer and touched her soft lips to his ear, her foot grinding his cock harder into his thigh. "Most men would want to bend me over and fuck my tight pussy, but not you, huh? Your biggest fantasy is pressing your face into my soles and rubbing one out while I ignore you like the pathetic excuse for a man you are." 


Chris moaned and nodded his head quickly. Sierra straightened up and spoke more firmly. "Uh-uh, say it out loud little man. Or your reward ends here." Between heavy breaths, Chris moaned, "Yes Goddess, all I could think about after we met was worshipping your feet." Sierra smiled, "Good boy. Now..."


She lifted her left foot and removed her other heel with her hand. She held it delicately in front of his face, the stiletto pointed directly at him. "...show me how you would suck your Goddess's cock. And don't you dare cum." She ordered, her right foot stroking slower than before. Chris leaned forward, wrapped his lips around her heel's shaft, and started bobbing his head back and forth, as if tempting it to cum in his mouth. He moaned and quickened the pace, getting as much of the heel into his mouth before his forehead touched the bottom of the shoe. He pulled back and started licking it up and down, kissing the tip with every pass. 


"Mmm" Sierra cooed happily, reinstating a quicker pace with her footjob. "I knew you'd be a good little cocksucker. I can't wait to fuck your slutty little mouth myself." Chris could only moan back in response. "I'm glad you're enjoying your reward, but we will need to work on your dirty talk." She said, half-annoyed. She turned the high heel around so the opening was now facing Chris. With a word, she pressed it against his face, so his nose rested firmly against the sole where her toes normally would be. He breathed in deeply, intoxicated by the scent of leather and sweat and skin. 


"Cum for me like the pathetic foot slut that you are" Sierra commanded, her right foot stroking his cock even faster. "Yes Goddess..." Chris was barely able to mutter, his voice muffled by the shoe pressed against his face. He breathed in again deeply, her heel's scent making him dizzy with lust, then moaned loudly as he reached orgasm, his prick pulsing and spasming as he shot his load down his leg. She continued to milk his cock with her jizz covered sole, forcing thick ropes to spill out. "Mmmm, good boy." Sierra said sweetly. "Give me all of your pathetic cum." 


Chris tried to slow his breathing as the last of his load squirted out and his heart pounded in his chest. While he was still reeling from his orgasm, Sierra removed her shoe from his face and stood up onto her left foot. Bending her leg, she lifted her right foot up his face and wiped his sticky load off on his cheek. 


Sierra turned around and looked down at Chris disapprovingly. "Well, you certainly enjoyed that, didn't you?" She didn't wait for an answer. "The bathroom is behind you. Clean yourself up and be quick about it." Chris was about to ask about the bindings on his ankles and wrists but was cut off. "My roommate will be home soon. She's been dying to meet you." 


Chris looked up at Sierra in disbelief, who simply winked at him and walked out of the bedroom, closing the door behind her.