- Text Size +

Hanz gazed longingly at the tank full of tinies as though perusing an all-you-can-eat buffet.  It was rare Hanz got to look down at people.  The 5’2” goth was pretty used to being shoved around even by high-schoolers in the area.  He’d always wished he was a bit taller.  Then the shifters arrive.  They were everything he had always wished for.  People who couldn’t look down on him.  People who would respect and fear him.


People he could use however he wanted.


Ernest was a little put off by the whole thing.  He knew Hanz was a kinky little bitch boy.  Nobody would let him do half the shit Hanz let him do in just five minutes of knowing him.  And it wasn’t like Ernest was all that gung-ho to protect the shifters either.  He’d love the shifter problem to go away, and if Hanz is getting off while dealing with it, all the better.  But something about keeping what was essentially a talking beetle to worship your dick just sat oddly with him.


Ernest walked over to check on Hanz as he lifted Stephanie and Katie out of their new habitat.  Hanz turned around and his smug, sadistic smirk turned to a needy, submissive gaze back at his roommate, trying once again not to just stare at the bulge stretching his underwear.


Katie had become accustomed to the fact that her small stature would make the people of this world look much bigger.  So she was legitimately shocked at exactly how big Ernest actually was.  Hanz was only at eye level with Ernest’s chest.  Ernest’s 6’4” height, his rippling muscles, and his confident demeanor couldn’t have contrasted more with the scrawny, short, effeminate roommate.


As Hanz’s eyes drifted down once more, Hanz gave him a smug smirk.  As weird as he thought Hanz’s interests were, he still knew exactly how to work up his short sub.


“What’s the matter?  Are my undergarments making you uncomfortable?”


Hanz turned beet red and turned away completely.


“No!  I mean, yes!  I mean… maybe a little?”


“Oh, poor thing!  Maybe I should just take these off then.”


Ernest’s finger dug into the front of his underwear and he started slowly sliding them down his body.  Hanz’s eyes transfixed on the sweaty muscle man’s crotch until finally, a thick rod emerged from within.  Katie and Hanz both gazed in wonder at the sheer size of it.  


“Can I…”


“Put the bugs back, and then we’ll see”


“But can I just…  It’ll feel really good, I promise!”


Ernest didn’t really know what Hanz had in mind, but he was hardly prudish about trying new things.  Besides, seeing his new roommate already weak in the knees made him want to do unspeakable things to him.


“Fine, just this once.”


Hanz’s eyes lit up like Christmas tree lights.  Katie’s body lurched as Hanz brought her to his mouth.  He placed the scared woman onto his tongue and snapped his jaw shut.  Katie tried to kick and punch against the wall of teeth in front of her, but his captor’s tongue knocked her off balance over and over again.  Each time, she would rush forward and try again to free herself.  But in the dark and constantly disoriented by the shifting of the tongue, she soon found herself unable to distinguish forward from backwards.


The light shone inside the dark, damp cave of Hanz’s mouth only for a short time, however, as something else entered his maw.  But it was just enough light to see exactly what it was that would be joining her.  After all, the glistening slit and surrounding bush had already burned itself into Katie’s mind.  Hanz’s tongue scooped her up and pressed her into the warm, pulsing rod as it scoured it from top to bottom, dragging Katie along for the ride.  Saliva filled Katie’s mouth and nose.  Every time she could get them clear enough to breathe in, she would find herself smothered against the titanic cock above her.


Katie tried to grab anything to free herself.  A tooth, a uvula, anything that would help her free herself from the smothering presence of the cock and tongue.  Her wish would unfortunately be granted.  As she kicked and crawled at everything and anything her foot became jammed.  Whatever her foot had caught, it quickly dragged her away from danger.  Or at least that’s what she thought.  As she finally sucked in air, she felt around and realized exactly where she was.  Her foot had gotten wedged in Ernest’s foreskin.  She pushed against the tip of the cock when her entire world lurched.


For all Ernest’s skepticism, the blowjob wasn’t half bad.  The light squirming against his cock in addition to the generous licks from his new fuckboy was already getting him hard faster than usual.  Out of nowhere, he felt his foreskin get suddenly stimulated.  The little shifter was simultaneously peeling at his foreskin, and massaging his tip with her tiny little hands.  Ernest grabbed Hanz’s head and really started ramming him.  He sat back down on the bed, dragging his newest friend with benefits with him.  


Hanz was practically in heaven.  On the one hand, he had two tiny bitches at his mercy.  One was being mercilessly battered against his lover’s cock by his tongue, and Stiffy was face first dragged against his own cock, licking and serving it like it was her god.  On the other hand, the giant beefy hunk that had already taken him for all he had a few nights ago was now using him as little more than a human cocksleeve for his own enjoyment.  His strong hands clamped the sides of his head as the behemoth’s thick dick penetrated his throat pussy.  He could feel each thrust against his choker.  It was the practically the perfect combination of overwhelming domination and obedient submission.


Normally, when Hanz used Stiffy to jack off, he would gently massage her into his throbbing erection.  He always took his time to really soak in the sheer humiliation of his shrunken toy.  He would alternate between rough play and softer play to keep her alive to serve him another day.  Today, though, he was relentlessly horny.  As Hanz dutifully served Ernest’s erection, he gave no consideration at all to the tiny woman dutifully serving his own erection.  The skin began to peel from her muscle.  She couldn’t even scream as a wall of musky flesh smothered her.


Katie slammed against the back of Hanz’s throat.  She could see the gaping hole into the abyss of his stomach.  She latched onto the side of Ernest’s cock and climbed forward along its side.  She made it only half way along when she was once again swatted by the tongue.  She was almost lapped up completely when a sudden surge of white liquid surged up from behind her.


Ernest moaned as he reached climax.  He emptied his balls right into the awaiting submissive’s mouth.  “God, was getting this guy’s number a great idea”, he thought to himself.  Hanz opened his mouth for him and showed him the stew of splooge inside.  Floating in the ocean of white was the shifter that had been forced against his sensitive tip.  Hanz looked up at him like a god judging his followers.


“Should I shwollow, mashtew?”


“No, spit that out.  You can’t go around eating bugs you find off the ground.  It’s not sanitary.”


Thick white cream spills from Hanz’s mouth as Katie takes a goopy ride down the corner of his mouth, onto the front of his shirt as he sits in a heap on the ground.  Ernest picks the small, cum-covered woman out of the growing stain on the front of his fuckmate’s shirt.  He took her over to the bathroom to clean her off while Hanz assessed the damage on Stiffy.


Stiffy was basically no more.  What used to be a fully formed woman was now red goop splattered across his hand and cock.  He was a bit disappointed that the toy he had been training for almost a month had broken in a moment of horny weakness.  But he could get over it.  After all, he had so many new toys now.


Ernest put the stopper down in the sink.  Once the water rose, he squirted some soap into the pool of water and placed Katie inside.  The water was surprisingly comfy.  Not too warm and not too cold.  She was a bit surprised to have such nice accommodations, especially after what had happened.  Katie scrubbed and scrubbed.  She felt gross all over, but was at least glad to get this mess off of herself.  It slowly began to wash away.


Ernest looked down at the bathing shifter.  He had to admit, the small one certainly knew how to make a person feel over the moon.  Perhaps Hanz was onto something with this one.  Besides, it was cute watching the little thing scrubbing the cum and spit out of her hair.


Once Katie felt sufficiently clean, she tried to climb the side of the sink.  Her wet feet couldn’t get any traction on the smooth sink walls.  She slid backwards into the water again.  Ernest gave her a soft smile and lifted her up onto a hand towel.  Even the hand towel was too impractically large at her size to use properly, but using one of the corners, she tried her best.


As she struggled lifting the heavy cloth, Katie felt the ground around her shake and rise into the air.  As Ernest picked up the shifter and the towel, he curled the ends of the towel around her.  Initially, she panicked as the walls closed in around her.  But instead of crushing her, Ernest was shockingly gentle.  Her world was surrounded in a blanket of warm fuzz, slowly and softly drying her from every angle.  Ernest was careful not to hurt her.  She shut her eyes and let the gentle movement around her carry her body.


As Ernest unfolded the hand towel, the shifter lay down in his palm, seemingly fast asleep.  Its eyes fluttered open and it blushed seeing him look at her.  She tried to cover herself, which only caused Ernest to give a little chuckle.  


He went back to the main room and placed Katie back into the terrarium set up for her.  Hannah ran over to hug her as Ernest walked away.  They simply embraced each other, glad to be together again.  Katie was exhausted from the experience she just endured.  She slowly drifted off in the middle of the day to the feeling of Hannah’s arms around her, and the sound of Ernest giving Hanz another round.



Chapter End Notes:


Katie avoided a terrible fate this time, but will it last?  Will the trio be able to navigate their new position as Hanz's pets?  And how has this changed the atmosphere around Ernest's dormroom?  Find out next time!