- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Two parts in this chapter.  Warning:  Sexual content in the second part of this chapter.  Reader discretion is advised.

Now that it was just Kazuya and the other guys, it was finally time for Kazuya to get the weight off his chest.  While his Pandoras were telling him (many times up to this point) not to carry such a self-imposed burden so incessantly, the young man simply couldn’t bring himself to let it go until he had this face-to-face meeting with the other men whom he felt he had wronged in light of these circumstances.  He couldn’t really fault any single one of them if they felt bitter or resentful at him for taking away their partners whom they may have very well spent as many as two full years with up until this point.  Hell, if any of them so much as wanted to slug him over this whole issue, Kazuya was ready to stand tall and take the hit as a minor show of penance for such a serious imposition on their part, such was the guilt he was feeling at that moment.


“Well now,” stated Michael as the other guys gathered around in the living room, “did you all have fun catching up with your former partners?”


“It was nice,” stated Eugene in an earnest and sincere tone of voice.


“I’m glad to know milady is doing well,” replied Andre.


“Yeah likewise,” answered Arthur.


The other Limiters all either replied with short verbal confirmations or the simple nodding of one’s head in agreement to show that they enjoyed visiting the women whom they were formerly partnered up with not so long ago.  From what Kazuya could tell, not a single one of them had a look of resentment or bitterness upon their faces as they responded.


‘Strange,’ thought Kazuya as he observed their reactions, ‘not a single one of them looks pissed or disgruntled in any way I can tell.  I mean…with this many guys in the room, I figure that at least ONE of them must hold a grudge against me.  It’s a matter of probabilities.  They can’t ALL be cool with me hooking up with their women, they just can’t.’


“Alrighty then,” continued Michael, “so then, Mr. Aoi, while the meal and ambiance certainly are appreciated and all, is there something you want to say to us or ask us?  I mean, we got the general rundown of why we were asked to come over, but we weren’t given much when it came to the finer details.”


Deciding to let action speak in place of words, Kazuya did something on the impulsive side:  He got down on one knee, planted his right fist down to lean forward, tilted his head forward and down as much as possible, and said thusly, “I’m sorry.”


It was obvious enough that Kazuya Aoi was resorting to the simple act of kneeling/bowing as an act of penance for the transgression he had instigated onto these men.  The other Limiters briefly stared at one another for a moment, with many of them having the sentiment of “Is this guy serious?  Is he for real with this right now?” on their faces.


“I can’t help but feel responsible for ripping you away from your partners.” continued Kazuya.  “Had I known that they were already paired up with other Limiters prior to meeting them, I would have respectfully declined the offer to pair up with them.  It wasn’t my place to come between you all and them.  And for that, I feel horrible and I beg for your forgiveness.  If any of you want to hit me or resent me for my part in this, then do as you wish.  You are owed that much at the very least.”


A momentary silence followed, before one of the other Limiters spoke up.


“Kazuya,” said the one named Andre.  “Lift your head.”


The freshman Limiter did so, wondering if he would get a slap or a punch to the face a moment later.  Sure enough, a fist was hovering right in front of him, only it wasn’t balled up or open-palmed in the form of an incoming slap.  Instead, it was the middle finger forming a ring with the thumb while the other fingers were outstretched.  A second later, the middle finger was let free to fly loose…and made contact with Kazuya’s forehead.


After instinctively wincing from the fresh flick he just received, Kazuya’s eyes flickered as he braced for another potential strike.  But it never came.  There was the sight of the other Limiters, some of them smiling or chuckling at the young man’s reaction.


“Sorry about that,” said Andre, “but you needed to get out of that funk of yours.  You want to be punished for something you think is your fault?  Well there you go, consider your punishment fully executed.  Now will you do us a favor and stop feeling guilty already?”


“While I wish that Andre didn’t resort to that kind of thing,” added Eugene, “I second his opinion.  And I’m pretty sure that I speak for all the other guys on that matter.  Would I be right in that assumption, fellas?” Eugene asked all the other Limiters.


“Exactly,” stated Abel.


“Yep,” said Arthur.


All the others either hummed, nodded, or replied in short one sentence responses denoting agreement with Andre and the others.


“B-but,” replied Kazuya.  “For all I know, at least some of you - maybe ALL of you, minus Michael here - could have had very close relations with your former partners.  And I just swooped in and took them away from you.  You should resent me for that, shouldn’t you?”


“Kazuya,” stated Abel, “let’s clear the air on something, okay?”


“Yes?” replied Kazuya.


“For the record, on the topic of our former partners:  If you’re curious as to whether we were close to them during our previous years here at West Genetics, the short answer is ‘yes,’ plain and simple.” stated Abel, matter-of-factly.


“So then, it’s only logical that you despise me for-” said Kazuya before being cut off.


“That being said,” continued Abel, “while we certainly had our moments of joy, happiness, and intimacy with those wonderful women, the thing we want the most for them…is to be with the one they are meant to be with, what some refer to as their “One,” in a way of putting it.”


“I’m not sure I fully understand,” replied Kazuya.


“What Abel is elaborating on,” said Eugene, picking up the metaphorical ball mid-stream in the conversation, “is that for a Pandora to reach her maximum proficiency in terms of her fighting abilities, it is best that she finds her…well, corny as it might sound, her “Chosen One,” “Destined One,” or “Soulmate.”  When a Pandora ends up being paired with that person, her fighting abilities reach their zenith in terms of Acceleration, Volt Weapon proficiency, strength, stamina, and of course her Ereinbar Set.  After all, every single of those attributes need to be at their peak level in order for a Pandora to successfully fight off the Nova.  And besides…”


“Besides what?” asked Kazuya.


“When a Pandora becomes bonded to her “One,” well…such a bond does more than just make her highly proficient in her fighting abilities,” explained Michael.  “When she finds and becomes one with her soulmate, such a pairup does wonders for her mood and overall happiness.  Their dispositions become noticeably more at peace and nurturing, if perhaps a bit clingy…and sex-hungry.”


“I beg your pardon?” asked a slightly bewildered Kazuya.


“Real smooth there, Michael,” muttered Arthur.


“Hey come on now,” replied Michael with a chuckle.  “We’re all in that puberty age of raging hormones and experimentation, am I right?  It’s not like I’m saying that Kazuya needs to disrobe and go deflower those women right this instant, am I?  Just being a little direct is all.”


“Perhaps a little on-the-nose with that analysis though, wouldn’t you say?” inquired Eugene.


“Maybe a bit crass, sure,” stated Andre, “but true enough, all the same.  Would any of you attest that he’s wrong with that statement?”  


While it was perhaps a bit embarrassing for anybody to potentially counter-argue by saying something like, “No, the Pandora I paired up with wasn’t intimate with me in any way whatsoever.”  The universal consensus of the room indicated that what Michael said (while rather private and personal) wasn’t factually wrong.


“But still…” said Kazuya, his resolve faltering somewhat as the conversation carried on.


“Listen up Kazuya,” stated Andre, taking a slightly firmer tone of voice, “I’m just going to keep this plain and simple:  I think you do those women a disservice by feeling guilty for partnering up with them.  And in my case, personally, I find it a bit of an offense to be carrying around that mindset when you’re paired up with someone as wonderful as Elizabeth.  Milady has a noble heart, with poise and grace that I believe few if any other women could match.  Have you ever considered her feelings in the midst of all of this?  Or that of the other women who have chosen to partner up with you?  How do you think that makes THEM feel about this state of mind that you’re wallowing in?  Did that ever occur to you in all this time?”


“Hey, come on now, Andre,” stated Arthur, “I think you’re being a little hard on the guy.  He IS a freshman after all.”


“Don’t go defending him just because he’s a year younger, Arthur,” Andre countered.  “The sooner he hears this, the better off he’ll be.”


For his part, Kazuya simply stood in silence as he reflected on what Andre just said.  It was a lot to take in, but Kazuya felt that deep down there was some truth to what the older Limiter was getting at.  Was what the Pandoras around him said true all along?  Should he feel no guilt or shame for partnering up with them, even if they were partnered up with other Limiters prior to meeting him?  Was it all really THAT simple in the end?


“I…” began Kazuya, “I guess I never really looked at it that way, now that you mention it.”


“Go on, elaborate,” replied Andre.


“I mean, I never really considered THEIR feelings in all of this,” continued Kazuya.  “I couldn’t help but feel like some kind of gigolo who just waltzed right in and ended up replacing all of you as their partner, and therefore I deserved whatever animosity I ended up getting from either you all or all of them as a result.”


“It’s like Andre said earlier,” replied Eugene, “all of our former partners WANT to be your partner, Kazuya.  I doubt that any of us here could explain as to why exactly they chose to be with you in the end - you’re better off asking them directly on that for clarification.  But from what Chiffon told me when we were away, she’s downright smitten with you.  I can see it in the way she smiles and hear it in her voice.  Her only real worry is that you don’t open up enough with her or the rest of them about what you’re feeling deep down.  She only wants you to be happy and to become closer with you.  I’d wager that they ALL do…it really is as simple as that.”


“I…I see,” Kazuya quietly muttered in self-reflection.  He scanned the room once more and eyed the other Limiters one-by-one.  Once more, the looks on their faces implied that Eugene, Andre, and the others who spoke weren’t being disingenuous at all.  Maybe they simply felt that a somewhat firmer tone of voice was necessary to get things through Kazuya’s thick skull, but the overall sentiment was the same as that from Kazuya’s partners.  There was no trickery what was said, nothing intentionally being left out or omitted.


‘Maybe I just can’t help but feel responsible for this in some way,’ thought Kazuya in a moment of self-reflection, ‘though I’m sure the old man had some part to play in all of this.  Even so…I suppose I should stop moping and turn the page already, especially if all of those wonderful women really DO want to be with me, as odd and impractical as that might sound.’


“Sorry,” continued Kazuya, “sorry for coming off as a real downer in the midst of all this.  I just figured that at least ONE of you would be pissed off at me for taking your partners away from you and all that.”


“I won’t lie Kazuya,” stated Arthur, “I admit that I DID have the hots for Ganessa when we paired up during our freshman year and all.  And while our relationship was a little ‘bumpy’ at times, I thought we’d end up together through our student years.  But in the end, she heard your name, met you, and wanted to partner up with you.  She told me it was something about your nature that drew her to you…”like a moth to the flame or a hummingbird to the flower,” those were the exact words she used when she told me.  It DID hurt a little bit to know that she wanted to be with you more than me, but I want her to be happy and treated like the princess she is…even if that means she has to be with someone other than me in the end.  That’s how much I treasure her for the wonderful person that she is.”


The other Limiters largely nodded in response.  Apparently, Arthur had conveyed the overarching sentiment rather succinctly on the group’s behalf.


“Exactly,” added Abel.  “Just like I cherish Ticy, Eugene cherishes Chiffon, Arthur cherishes Ganessa, Andre cherishes Elizabeth, and the same with all of the other guys here and their former partners, we want them to find true happiness and be with the guy they were meant to be with.  It just so happens to end up being you, Kazuya.  While there was some heartbreak in the immediate aftermath of the whole switch-up, in the end, we were in agreement that it was for the best.”


“And besides,” Michael chimed in, “it’s not like they had NOBODY else there for them to fill in the emotional gap and all that.  Given that all these guys here have their own harems averaging around 10 women or so, you’ve kinda lightened the burden in terms of competition among their women, meaning one less love rival in the equation and all that.”  There was a momentary pause before Michael decided to change the topic slightly.


“By the way, Kazuya, how many Pandoras are you currently partnered up with?” asked Michael.


The young man nervously shifted, feeling a bit embarrassed at bringing up the number.  After swallowing to calm his nerves a bit, he simply replied, “Sixteen.”


There was a momentary silence that filled the room before somebody decided to break it with a whistle before speaking.


“Well now, fellas,” said Michael once more, “I think we might be in the presence of a true-blue chick magnet.”


“No kidding,” added a somewhat bewildered Arthur.


“Honestly, I’m not sure whether to envy you or worry for you, Kazuya.” stated Eugene.  “With THAT many women pining for you, you’ll be lucky to have any personal time to yourself, especially if you end up performing Baptism with all of them.”


The sentiment was shared among all the other guys, given the looks on their faces at hearing the number of women in Kazuya’s harem.  From what he could hear among them, talk of a “bruised pelvis” came up amidst the whispered dialogue between the other Limiters.


Once the ice had more-or-less broken and the tension died down, Kazuya started to open up and relax more around the other Limiters.  For the first time in a long time, Kazuya Aoi could simply loosen up, hang out, and just be “one of the guys.”  It was a refreshing change of pace to be able to interact with others who didn’t tower over him or make constant playful teases at him with strong sexual undertones lurking just beneath the surface.  While he certainly appreciated the flirting and intimate moments among the amazons that formed his harem, a change of pace was welcomed from time to time where he could interact with others who were the same size as him and who he could relate with on various topics, whether that was life on campus or just the everyday humdrum of teenage boyhood.


As the old saying goes, “Time flies when you’re having fun,” and amidst the humorous jokes, stories, and periods of opening up between Kazuya and the other Limiters, eventually the night was getting late.  This was made all the more apparent when the Pandoras finally entered the room, casting the Limiters in their collective group shadow.


“Well now,” stated Chiffon in her usual upbeat demeanor, “you boys look like you're having fun.  Have you all gotten to know Kazuya a little better now, I’m assuming?”


“Indeed we have,” answered Eugene with a grin as he stared up at his former partner.  Watching that, Kazuya could tell that while the two of them were no longer partnered-up, there was a lingering sense of affection of sorts.  It was something akin to that of either a divorced couple or former boyfriend and girlfriend who amazingly stayed good friends after officially breaking up.  The sense of friendliness wasn’t fake or disingenuous, at least not from what Kazuya could discern.  Odd as it might sound, literally ALL of the Limiters had that same kind of relationship with their former Pandora partners - genuine, affectionate friendliness which was coupled with a sense of matured understanding for want of their former partner’s happiness.  That type of thing was certainly rare to find among high-school-aged people, given that teenagers are generally perceived as ruled by their emotions (and hormones to some extent).  Even so, there was no animosity, resentment, or bitterness conveyed among the Limiters, nor from the Pandoras whom they were paired up with not so long ago.  Each side had managed to remain genuinely good friends who left on amicable terms.


“Well then,” spoke up Ticy, “there are still some pizzas and refreshments left.  Would anybody care for seconds?”


Sure enough, another round of food and drink was offered among both Pandoras and Limiters.  The group proceeded to eat en masse at the dining area this time around, with all of the guest Limiters in the laps of their chaperone Pandoras.  As he watched, Kazuya was mildly surprised to find that the other Limiters had grown quite used to this type of treatment.


‘I guess overtime, it just comes naturally,’ thought Kazuya at the sight of such a thing.  ‘I suppose it’s just one of those “facts of life” kind of deals that comes with becoming Pandoras and Limiters, after all.’  For his part, Kazuya found himself seated in Rana’s lap during the dinner session (which he was rather glad for, given that he didn’t want to risk triggering some lingering animosity among the other Limiters by sitting in the lap of one of their former partners right in front of them while they ate).


The usual dinnertime conversation continued as the group ate, with jokes cracked here and there among both Pandoras and Limiters.  By that point, the women ended up overtaking the conversation slightly more than their male counterparts.  Maybe it was that old-fashioned sense of letting the women have their ‘girl talk’ as tended to be the case among group dinner parties, or perhaps it was just a sort of subconscious acknowledging of acquiescence whenever the more powerful of the two sexes was in the room.  That wasn’t to say that whenever one of the Limiters said something that he was told to pipe down or turn down the volume, nothing of the sort.  The Pandoras were just as friendly towards the Limiters as they were towards one another.  It just seemed that whenever there were enough Pandoras present, that the Limiters would let them have the lion’s share of conversing.


Eventually, as the moon was high in the night sky and the clock chimed in the entrance hall, indicating that it was 10pm, that served as the cue for the guests to take their leave.  Sure enough, almost all of the pizzas had been consumed and little remained of the soda bottles that were brought over.


‘Definitely a smart move on Roxanne’s part,’ thought Kazuya at this realization.


The Pandoras said their goodbyes to one another in the entrance hall, then Kazuya’s partners said their own personal goodbyes to their respective former partners, pretty much all of them ending with heartfelt kisses on the cheek as a show of goodwill and lingering affection towards the Limiters whom they once shared such close relations with once upon a time.  As the Limiters left (some of them carried in the arms of their chaperones), the one named Michael had a quick one-on-one with Kazuya.


“Little pointer regarding the setup of your group,” Michael whispered.


“Yeah?” asked a curious Kazuya.


“The two juniormost Pandoras in your clique - Ganessa and Kaho - those are their names, right?”


Kazuya nodded in affirmation.


“I’d be mindful to spoil them a little bit extra compared to the others in your group.  Not to say that you shouldn’t give your time and attention to the 3rd-years, of course.  It’s just the younger Pandoras tend to feel a bit intimidated having to compete against their fellow seniors, especially in the case of Kaho.  She’s a freshman Pandora going up against more than a dozen 3rd-year Pandoras, among them Chiffon Fairchild, the top-ranked 3rd-year Pandora in the world.  That kind of competition is bound to make someone like Kaho feel rather outclassed.  The same probably goes for Ganessa as well, even if she is the top-ranked Pandora in her class.”


“I’ll bear that in mind,” stated Kazuya, truly thankful for the pointer.


“Alright then, see you around,” replied Michael before turning to Kassandra.  “You ready to go, dear?”


“Of course, love,” the brown-haired Greek Pandora replied with a grin, before leaning down, scooping Michael up in her arms, and giving him a quick smooch on the lips.  She then turned to Kazuya and his Pandoras.  “Thank you for having us,” she said curtly yet politely.


“Please, the pleasure was all ours,” replied Chiffon with a grin.  “Please, do keep in touch and we hope to see you more often around campus.  I hope you’ve fully recovered, Mr. McCall.”


“Your concern is honestly appreciated, Miss Fairchild,” Michael replied with a chuckle.  “Aside from a little soreness, I’m perfectly fine.  Another week or so and it’ll feel like it never happened in the first place.  Well then, I don’t want to overstay my welcome and all now.”


“Nonsense,” replied Elizabeth.  “You and your Pandoras are welcome to stop by, whether you require help with something or just want to catch up and talk.  Though I’m sure that your group and our group will bump into each other on-and-off here on campus enough times.  Whatever the case, please feel free to keep in touch.”


Michael simply snorted a chuckle at the earnestness in the Mably heiress’s hospitality.  It was clear enough that with her sense of noblesse oblige, Elizabeth felt that being a good host was of the utmost importance when having guests.


With that, Kassandra and Michael were the last ones out the door, leaving Kazuya with his housemates/classmates/partners once again, the sole male in a flowerbed of female companions.


“So then,” said Chiffon to Kazuya, “did you have a good time with the other guys?”


“I did,” Kazuya answered.


“And did they help to set things straight and clear the air?” inquired Elizabeth.


“They did,” replied Kazuya.  “It was a little curt at times, but that wasn’t necessarily a bad thing.  I guess I just needed somebody to shake me out of my funk and to have me stop feeling so guilt-ridden over this whole thing.”


“Glad to hear it, Kazuya.” said Ticy with a particularly cheery grin.  “Well, it’s getting late, so we should probably turn in for the night.  What say the rest of you?”  She turned to the other Pandoras among the group, the vast majority of whom nodded in agreement.


“Alright then,” said Chiffon.  “I’m gonna go see if there are any leftovers and put them away.  I’ll catch up with the rest of you after I’m finished.”


“I’ll give you a hand,” said Ticy.  “Even if there isn’t much food to put away, I’m sure there are plenty enough cups and dishes that’ll need to be tended to.”


“I’ll give you a hand as well,” added Elizabeth.  “The more hands, the quicker the work will be finished.”


“Alright then,” replied Chiffon.  “I think the three of us should be able to manage, so the rest of you should go change and get ready for bed.  We shouldn’t be too long.”


With that, Kazuya and the other Pandoras made their way up to the bedroom.  After changing and nodding off to sleep (with Kazuya sandwiched between Satellizer and Rana this time around), the blissful quiet of the night began to settle and overtake the whole group as they began nodding off one by one.


Kazuya startled awake as he fluttered his eyes, suddenly finding himself no longer lying in bed among the many women he had partnered up with, but standing upright.  The sound of music playing on a piano was what startled him awake.  He looked around to find that he was no longer lying in bed, but standing in a church.


More accurately, it was a cathedral, and a particularly large one at that.  The stonework within the building was immaculate, with several decorative columns spaced throughout the building with smooth arches between them.  Along the edges of the building there were windows of decorative stained glass showing various types of artwork, many of them depicting religious figures.  The ceiling stood a solid fifty feet or more from the floor, and the overall expanse of the building was quite wide, which was somewhat understandable, given the grandiosity of cathedrals in their intention to bring in large gatherings.


Kazuya looked around the area in all directions, before staring straight down and realized what he was wearing, which in this case consisted of an all-white suit, vest, and dress shoes.  His clothing was rather well-tailored, and he guessed that it would have cost a rather pretty penny to rent - let alone own - such a finely crafted suit.  But he had only a few seconds to look over the finer details of what he was wearing, for a moment later, he heard a voice speak in the vicinity of his left ear.


“Then let the brides enter,” said the voice.


Kazuya turned to his immediate left to see an older gentleman, wearing the standard clothing of a typical Christian priest - in this case consisting of an all-black long-sleeve shirt, matching black slacks, and the typical white collar around his neck.  As he stared at the priest, the cathedral, and himself, Kazuya came to the more-than-obvious realization:  He was getting married.


As he looked down the aisleway, between a large gathering of several dozens of people (perhaps a hundred or more, even), Kazuya saw the double doors of the cathedral open up and the person - or more accurately, the people - who entered made their way into the building and down the aisle as the classic melody of “Here Comes the Bride” played on the nearby church organ.  It was fortunate enough that the doors to the building were a solid twelve feet in height or more, given that the brides who entered were all Pandoras.  Though admittedly, Kazuya would be lying if he said he wouldn’t be turned on at least a little bit at the idea of his brides having to bend substantially in order to pass through a standard seven-foot-tall doorway.


While the music played, the gathered brides made their way down the aisle one by one.  As the melody played on, Kazuya took a good look at the group and was able to discern within seconds just who they were - his partners, all sixteen of them.  Each and every single one of them looked immaculately dressed in the finest linens imaginable.  Everyone of them wore a customized white bridal dress and matching white bridal veil.  Some of them wore leg stockings, while others wore arm stockings, and those with particularly generous bosoms (key among them Roxanne and Satellizer) wore low-cut tops in order to accentuate the swell of their breasts and the deepness of their cleavage.  Whatever the exact combination of attire or style of the wedding dress, each and every single one of them looked breathtakingly beautiful.  Kazuya had to consciously remember to inhale as he watched them get closer and closer to him, his heart pounding madly by this point.


Once the music died down, Kazuya found himself staring at all sixteen lovely young women standing proudly before him, each one of them holding a bouquet and wearing a bridal shroud over their faces.  As they finished their walk down the aisle, each girl handed off her respective bouquet to a nearby bridesmaid and then stood alongside her fellow bride among the group.  It was fortunate that there was enough space within the cathedral to house so many people, especially Pandoras, so as to limit overcrowding.


Kazuya simply stared up at all of his brides and felt a lump in his throat as he gazed at their immaculate beauty.


‘This is all happening so fast,’ the young man thought in deep reflection.  ‘I’m not sure I’m ready for such a leap.  I mean…I’m still in high school, after all.  Am I really ready to get married at such a young age?’


Kazuya’s Pandoras proceeded to bend the knee and lower their heads in a bowing gesture.  It became clear that they wished for Kazuya to pull back their shrouds, and since they averaged around 11 feet in height (minus the shorter ones like Attia and Charles, obviously), it would be necessary for them to stoop down to Kazuya’s level in order for him to do so…or else hoist up the young man in their arms in order to bring him up to their level.


One by one, Kazuya pulled back the veils and took in the stunning beauty of each of his wives-to-be.  The sparkle in their eyes, the shine on their lips, the rosy glow of their cheeks, they looked like goddesses on earth, radiating such poise and beauty, every single one of them.


After finishing pulling back the veil of his last bride, Kazuya returned to his original position as he looked up at the gathered group of brides, so that he was standing centered before the whole lot of them.  Assumedly, the priest would say a few words to get this wedding underway before turning things over to Kazuya and his brides to say their wedding vows.


But it was upon gazing at the entire group that Kazuya felt something was…off.


“Wow,” whispered Kazuya as he drank in the womens’ beauty.  “You’re…glowing,”


Sure enough, the group of Pandoras had started to take on an otherworldly glow, as if their bodies had developed some kind of heavenly aura about them.  Their whole figures emanated a faint bluish-white light that began to pick up in intensity over time, the glow increasing to the point that their bodies emitted a halo of heavenly light, giving them even more-so of a goddess-like appearance.


“Thank you,” said a teary-eyed, smiling Satellizer to Kazuya’s statement, perceiving it as a compliment of their beauty (which under normal circumstances could reasonably be interpreted as such).


Sensing something was off, Elizabeth looked among her fellow Pandoras within the group and understood what Kazuya was getting at.


“No, Satellizer,” said Elizabeth, “you…we, all of us…we’re REALLY glowing.  Look.”


A second later, all the brides lifted up an arm to inspect themselves and could see the radiating glow emanating from their whole bodies, making pretty much all of them gasp and go wide-eyed at such a transformation.


“Oh no,” moaned some of them in worry.  This was immediately followed by a collective group “WOAH!” as all sixteen Pandoras suddenly shot up over a foot in height, a gently rumbling/stretching noise emanated from them as their dresses began to strain.


Kazuya was now staring up at a group of women who had suddenly become noticeably bigger right before his very eyes (which had widened in shock and awe at such a sight).


“Kazuya?” said several of the Pandoras with worry in both their voices and their eyes as they stared down at their collective husband, hunching over somewhat as they shot up another foot, with their dresses beginning to feel the strain.  On some of them, the upper straps running across their shoulders immediately snapped loose.


Kazuya instinctively stepped back a bit at the sight of these amazons growing larger and larger before him.  Within seconds, they had shot up another foot in one spurt, then two more feet in the spurt after that.  On all of them, the gowns of their wedding dresses began to give way from the strain and tear around the waistline, with everything just below their crotches falling away in tatters, exposing sixteen pairs of luscious legs that could (figuratively) go on for miles, some of whom had frilly garter bands secured around their upper thighs, straining now at this point trying to stay secured around the enlarging legs.


“What’s going on?” asked a bewildered Cassie, fear and nervousness in her voice.  “What’s happening here?”  The brides had shot up another few feet in the span of seconds, now cresting at or above twenty feet in height by this point.


“Everything is shrinking!” declared Rana as the women shot up another two feet.


“No dummy,” replied Charles.  “We’re the ones who are growing!”  The women went up another three feet in height.  By this point, whatever straps that stayed in the game to this point had snapped off, exposing their shoulders completely.


“Well make it stop!” declared Arnett with angst in her voice, which had echoed mightily throughout the cathedral at this point.  The rate of growth among the women was now picking up substantially at this point, with all of them growing by several feet during each spurt now.  Whatever difference in height between the Pandoras was growing more and more miniscule, so that even Charles and Attia were nearly the same height and overall size as the other Pandoras.


By now the priest who stood alongside Kazuya had made his way around the young man and was gesturing for the others within the cathedral to begin vacating the building.  Given the inexplicable growth spurts that the brides were suddenly undergoing - and not knowing when (or if) they would stop - it was a relatively safe move to make on his part.  Sure enough, those sitting among the benches and pews within the cathedral began to hurry their way out the building, with any Pandoras sitting among the crowd gathering up people in their arms to help evacuate them as quickly as possible.  Those furthest away from the doors resorted to smashing the stained glass windows as an alternative emergency exit, which under the current circumstances was understandable.


That left Kazuya surrounded by his flower garden of brides, which under the growing dilemma they found themselves in was more akin to a FOREST of brides by this point, given that he stood no higher than their knees, which of course were inching higher and higher past him every second.  By this point, he could have EASILY gotten a glimpse of a panty shot from any of these towering beauties who stood before him, given their state of worsening undress as their bridal dresses were strained to their very limits, what with all the tears and gaps forming all along the contours of their bodies.


Those with more generous bosoms were having a particularly hard time trying to keep their assets from spilling out and giving everyone in the cathedral a hell of a show, so they instinctively tried to cover them with one arm the best they could.


Now passing more than thirty feet in height, the Pandoras were nearing the ceiling pretty damn quickly.  In the span of a minute or so, none of them would be able to stand upright within the cathedral without her head going through the ceiling.  It was also at this size that the women had to stand apart, given that with their enlarging bodies it also meant that they were getting wider as well as taller (while still maintaining their flawless figures all the same).


“This is impossible!” shouted a very worried Ganessa as they all shot up another five feet.  When that happened, the remaining garter belts on the Pandoras’ thighs shot off like a rocket, flying far down the aisle and cracking against one of the stained glass windows.


“No…this can’t be happening,” groaned an equally worried Ingrid as the women began to hunch over to prevent bumping their heads into the ceiling at this point.  Seconds later, they all shot up another five feet, hunching over even more.  Those who stood near the walls where there were stained glass windows inadvertently destroyed them as their hands ran through them due to the suddenness of the growth.


After another ten seconds or so, all sixteen of Kazuya’s brides had crested over fifty feet in height, including the shortest of the bunch.  Now things in the cathedral were becoming quite claustrophobic from their point of view. It would have been bad enough for just ONE fifty-foot-plus woman in such conditions, but in this case it was SIXTEEN of them.  That of course meant that they had to be spaced out, colliding into stone pillars, archways, the pews and benches, and whatever else ended up getting in their way.  Anything that their bodies came into immediate contact with ended up demolished or trashed outright, as multiple tons of female flesh made impact with any and all of it.


“Thank goodness everyone has evacuated,” said a somewhat relieved Chiffon.


“Aww come on now,” replied Roxanne with her sarcastic upbeat demeanor.  “Don’t you want to offer them champagne while we figure this out?”


“Now’s not the time for jokes,” countered Holly with a grumble.


“I second that opinion,” muttered Charles in agreement, feeling particularly odd given that she was so used to so many other Pandoras being taller than her.  Now she was pretty much neck-in-neck with fifteen other women, given that they were all gaining the same amount of feet in height with each successive growth spurt.


A few seconds later, and the women had inflated to more than sixty feet in height, then seventy after that.  By now, they were all resorting to crouching or kneeling within the cathedral, and even then the hairs on their heads still brushed up against the ceiling of the building.


“Ummm, so how exactly are we getting out of this place without wrecking it any further?” asked a nervous Kaho.


There was an awkward silence among the group, before the women felt a deep rumble within their very beings.  It was like a tidal wave of raw power beginning to make its cresting motion, rising higher and higher before the big wave break came crashing down on anything in its path.


“I think I know the answer to that little dilemma,” muttered Julia to Kaho’s question.  “Get ready, ladies.”


In the midst of all this, Kazuya watched as these titanic beauties began to swell once more, their frames enlarging at ten feet or more with each successive growth spurt.  He only had a few seconds to take it all in before he saw a massive pair of hands descend upon his body and scoop him up…straight towards the largest pair of breasts he had ever seen.


“Kazuya!” cried out Satellizer in worry and concern for her tiny husband as she instinctively reached out and cradled his frame ever so gently in her hands.  Feeling the protective urge to shield him from the literal destruction that was about to take place, she held him in her hands and bent over as her back made impact with the ceiling.  In that split moment, she decided to put him in the safest place she could think of: deep within her cleavage.


Kazuya could just make out the groans among his brides as their bodies inflated in size and raw destruction could be heard all around as brick, wood, glass, and other materials started becoming demolished and reduced to rubble as sixteen women expanded dramatically, passing 80 feet, then 90 feet, then 100 feet, then 110 feet.  They were also now completely naked, with their wedding dresses losing the battle to contain their flawless figures.


After a massive cacophony akin to that of a very large bomb going off, the cathedral was demolished in its entirety as sixteen sexy titannesses erupted from the structure.  There weren’t even walls remaining on any side of the building.  Given the number of growing giantesses with the structure, it was as if a dormant volcano had suddenly sprung to life with no warning and let loose its fury, totalling the entire cathedral in one swift motion.


Once the last of the brickwork had fallen to earth and the dust began to settle, the Pandoras stood upright to take in their surroundings, with Kazuya securely nestled within Satellizer’s magnificent mammaries.  At this point, given how large Satellizer was relative to him, Kazuya almost certainly couldn’t make his way out of her cleavage if he seriously tried to.  There were literally TONS of boobflesh holding him firmly in place.  Though even as pinned as he was, he could make out muffled speech among his brides.


“Satellizer, is Kazuya safe?” asked a concerned Chiffon.


“I’ve got him,” replied the blonde-haired beauty.


“Well, come on then, bring him out.” stated Elizabeth.


A moment later, Kazuya saw light opening up as massive fingers - five feet in length or more - pried open the breasts Kazuya was pinned between as he was delicately plucked out.  Sitting comfortably in a palm more than six feet wide, leaning back against a wall of fingers, Kazuya looked up and up at a gathering of faces of goddesses all looking down at him, with tearful looks of concern in their eyes as they gazed upon him.


“Thank goodness you’re okay,” sighed Ticy with a smile.


A few seconds of silence passed as Kazuya simply sat in awe at all of these women who had basically expanded in height by around a factor of ten.  If he were to guess, they were around 110 feet, give or take a foot.  From their perspective, he probably looked to be MAYBE 3 inches or so, and assuredly weighed next to nothing for them.


Even so, despite the sudden gap in size difference between Kazuya and these women, they seemed to only love him all the more as they looked upon their group husband.  The tears in their eyes and the smiles on their faces indicated as much.


“So…” began Kazuya, trying to break the ice, “what do we do now?”


Oddly enough, while Kazuya expected the women to worry or panic over suddenly enlarging to more than a hundred feet in height, he was surprised to find that once the growth had leveled off, all sixteen women were surprisingly calm and collected.  This was particularly odd given that they weren’t just really REALLY big, but also nude and out in public view.


Perhaps the oddest thing of all was that when Kazuya took a good, long look at all of these titanic beauties, he saw one thing in their eyes which they all seemed to share universally as they gazed down at the Limiter sitting in Satellizer’s palm:  Lust.


“Umm, ladies?” asked Kazuya somewhat nervously.  “What are we going to do now?  And why are you all looking at me like that?”


“Well Kazuya darling,” said Chiffon in a rather sultry voice, “now that that little hiccup we went through has come and gone, I’d say that it’s time for us to…consummate our marriage.  Wouldn't you agree, ladies?”


“Yes,” said the other fifteen women in unison, some of them nodding, while others licked their lips in primal sexually-induced hunger.


“Are you sure that’s a good idea, especially right now?” asked Kazuya.  “I mean, you’re all out in the open right now, along with the um…increase in altitude you’ve all just had.  Shouldn’t we find a place for you all so that you’re not so…exposed?”


“Oh, you’re such a lil’ sweetie to worry over us like that, Kazuya,” cooed Roxanne with glee.  “Don’t you go fretting over us now.  We’re BIG girls after all, so we aren’t the types to sweat the small stuff.  We have more pressing matters to tend to.”


“Seriously?” asked a rather bewildered Kazuya.


“The way we see things,” stated Arnett, “you have an obligation to your ‘Big Sisters’ at this moment, just like we have an obligation to our ‘Little Brother’ in tending to your…needs, so to speak.”


“Exactly,” said Creo in heartfelt agreement.


“Couldn’t agree more,” added Attia with a playfully leering grin.


At this point, Kazuya could tell that the women were extremely “thirsty,” for some particularly intimate interaction with the groom sitting in Satellizer’s palm.  Every single one of them had that glossed-over look in their eyes saying, “I want some good lovin’ and I want it RIGHT NOW.” Even the more timid or reserved ones like Kaho and Cassie were sporting that type of look on their faces with just as much passion and fervor in that moment.


A second later, Kazuya found Satellizer using her free hand to begin peeling away Kazuya’s outfit, yanking off his shirt and then his pants a moment later.  When it came to undoing his pants, she simply flexed the joints in her finger to straight up tear through the zipper area and split Kazuya’s pants down the crotch before yanking off his leggings one by one.  Once the suit and pants were done away with, that just left Kazuya in his boxer briefs, with all of the women fixing their gaze more intensely on the young man at that point.  Some of them licked their lips in anticipation as they eyed every inch of his body.  Apparently, the definition in his pectorals, abdomen, and legs were to the Pandoras’ liking, given the low whistles and grins they shot in approval.


“Would you be a dear, Love?” asked Satellizer in a particularly heavenly voice.  “I could tear them off you, but it would be easier for me if you did so.”  It was a somewhat reasonable request, given that Satellizer would probably need tweezers sized for her massive hands to handle if she wanted to take off Kazuya’s underwear without tearing through it like tissue paper.


Feeling rather self-conscious at that point, Kazuya simply took a deep breath and then proceeded to strip.  That in turn made the Pandoras’ grins widen all the more and their eyes widened as well as they took in the sight of their collective husband.


‘I’m not sure exactly how this is turning them on at the moment,’ thought Kazuya as he finished stripping.  ‘I mean, it’s not like I can…fulfill them and satisfy them at my current size.  I’m around the size of one of their fingers after all, so how in the world would I be able to-’


Before he could finish that thought, Kazuya suddenly found a massive pair of lips smothering the majority of his body, along with some friendly tongue-play here and there as his body was assaulted with a particularly tender show of affection.  Looking around, he saw a canopy of long, golden-blonde hair surrounding him like a curtain.  Obviously, that meant that Satellizer decided she would wait no longer and start going to town on Kazuya’s whole body and bombarded him with tender kisses and equally tender (and playful) licks here and there over LITERALLY his entire body.  Front and back, head to toe, Every. Square. Inch.  There was no part of Kazuya’s body that was spared from the blonde beauty’s show of affection.


After a minute or two of Satellizer’s kissing assault, she pulled back so that Kazuya could see her whole face, with her blue eyes trembling as she gazed upon him and a raging blush on her cheeks at that moment.  She was also panting rather noticeably at that point.


“Oh Kazuya,” said Satellizer in panting whispers, “I love you so very very much.  And I want to show you just how much I’m IN love with you.  I don’t think you realize just HOW much you mean to me…to all of us here.”  After a few seconds of more panting, Satellizer leaned in slightly so that her face filled Kazuya’s whole view and he could feel the gust of air from her mouth as she spoke.


“I want you inside me, Darling,” whispered Satellizer in a particularly ‘naughty girl’ tone of voice.


‘Oh boy,’ thought Kazuya.


Suddenly Kazuya found himself descending lower and lower, passing Satellizer’s gargantuan bosom, her smooth waistline, and her seductively curvy hips as he came to a stop at the ‘heavenly gates’ of her maidenhood, which was decorated with well-trimmed golden-blonde pubic hair and a particularly perky set of lips just waiting to be entered.


As he neared closer and closer, Kazuya could feel trace amounts of warmth, see signs of moisture along the lips, and smell the heavy aroma of Satellizer’s sex as he got closer.  There was no doubt about it:  Satellizer was as hungry and as thirsty as it got right now.  She wanted Kazuya, and she wanted him right that instant.


In one swift motion, Kazuya was brought up against Satellizer’s folds and inserted into her maidenhood.  Smelling an overbearing aroma of female sex, Kazuya passed through and decided to act on impluse, going as deep as he could into her.  He figured that if he was going to be more-or-less forced into this, given how horny Satellizer and all the other women were to the point that they simply couldn’t be reasoned with, then he might as well do all he could to satisfy them during this moment.


Feeling and pressing against the walls of Satellizer's ‘cavern,’ Kazuya was rewarded with her vaginal muscles clamping down on him, with excessive moisture building up with the place.  On the outside world, Satellizer threw her head back as she howled and shouted in raw pleasure, her boobs heaving and bouncing as she thrashed in her throes of ecstasy.


“Oh KAZUYA!” shouted the British Pandora.  “Yes!  Yes!  YES!  MORE!”  Satellizer’s eyes shut tight as she was drowning underneath an ocean of bliss.  The Limiter - just barely able to make out Satellizer’s howls of pleasure, did his part to please her the best he could, going in deeper and deeper against the tightening of her walls as he exerted and crawled ever more inward.  Apparently, he was doing a rather good job, given the amount of shaking, thrashing, and howling he could just barely hear while he was going to town on Satellizer’s maidenhood.


Kazuya wasn’t sure how much time had exactly passed during that period ‘inside’ Satellizer.  If he were to guess, he would have liked to think at least two minutes…maybe three.  Of course, he would need to come up for air eventually, so despite how long he wanted to try and please Satellizer, he would have to wrap things up pretty quickly, especially assuming the other fifteen gigantic Pandoras were just as thirsty as Satellizer was.


Ironically enough, as that thought crossed Kazuya’s mind, Satellizer had apparently reached her mountaintop, if the howl of ecstasy she unleashed was anything to go by…as well as the ‘flooding’ which occurred within her chamber as Kazuya was momentarily drowned in her juices.  Once that happened, Kazuya found himself being flushed out from Satellizer’s heavenly folds and back into the outside world, breathing heavily as he laid in her massive palm once more, staring up at the sky and all the women gathered around him.


While he couldn’t get a good look at Satellizer, he was pretty certain that she was too exhausted to stand over him at that moment along with the other women, given the amount of panting she was doing as she laid on her back to collect herself from the aftermath of her climax.


As the other Pandoras all smiled down at the Limiter in their possession, still giving off equal vibes of lust-based thirst and genuine romantic affection, Kazuya couldn’t help but feel exhausted himself.  Before he could say anything in response, his eyelids grew rather heavy and sleep began to overtake him.  Within seconds, the world went black and silence followed once more.

Chapter End Notes:

Sorry it took a while to get the next chapter out.  Sometimes I lose the spark of inspiration to keep the story going.  That and my dayjob sometimes takes the energy out of me.  Hopefully I'll have more out before the end of August.  Until then...